Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 09:42:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What Is Your Favorite Type of Movie? Started by: MarieCosta on Jan 08, '18 03:42

Comedy, action, mafia, even old school documentaries. 

Report Post Tip

Scifi moves like star wars

Report Post Tip

I love to cry while watching movies. So sad dramas. Lol! If I'm in the mood to laugh though then comedies. :)

Report Post Tip

Science Fiction

Report Post Tip
Scary movies or action
Report Post Tip

Horror/Thriller

Report Post Tip

Mob films, historical epics, action,

Basically any movie that has something to do with a main character's rise to power and apparent downfall.

Report Post Tip
Sci fi
Report Post Tip

Either sci-fi or fantasy. Also like a good comedy. Sci-fi or fantasy comedy is great too. Best of both worlds. 

Report Post Tip

I prefer sci-fi and fantasy, because they remind you that what you are watching is fiction. Any other genre is still considered fiction, as they tell-a-vision (television) to you, with pre-defined variables in life and whatnot, to make it interesting, to have drama, make you feel compassion and whatnot. Otherwise you wouldn't watch it, as it would be boring, or better yet, you wouldn't watch another person's genuine life, you'd rather live your own.

Report Post Tip

Horror or sci-fi,  just wish so many people wouldn't keep making bad zombie films

Report Post Tip

i have been really into documentaries lately 

Report Post Tip

Depends on who I am watching it with. If I am alone then I love a good comedy. :D I can laugh my socks off without looking silly!!

Report Post Tip

terror

Report Post Tip

I like comedies 

Report Post Tip

my favorite is the one in which i choose!

Report Post Tip

Sword fighting

Report Post Tip

Favorite type of movie would have to be action or comedy... But if I can hit everything I love it, like a FANTASY MOVIE. They cover everything. :)

Report Post Tip
Money For Nothing John Cusack where $1.2 million dollars falls off a truck, and he finds it true story the American dream we all hope for is my most favorite movie of all time.
Report Post Tip

I tend to go for action/comedy movies

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What Is Your Favorite Type of Movie?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL