Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 05:28:17
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
GAME CHANGE: A new city - Seattle Started by: Squishy on Jan 16, '18 01:01

We have added Seattle as our latest west coast city, soon to be followed by another city in either Central or the East coast region.

I look forward to seeing what new life the existing crews, self auths, or container crews can bring to this city!

Good luck Seattle!

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

nice have go there

Report Post Tip

Cheers! 

As a west coast player I'm stoked to see Seattle being introduced into our streets. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this goes. 

Report Post Tip

Awesome location! I approve ^_^

Report Post Tip
Could you make it a hostile city like Detroit was until someone sets up a crew there.
Report Post Tip
We are going to give it a chance to become occupied organically before we take further steps.
Report Post Tip

\o/ Seatown!!

Report Post Tip

YES, BEST. CHANGE. EVER.

I am going to be very envious of the crews that get to set up there.

Report Post Tip
Sweet. It's about time.
Report Post Tip

Also.. it's "Ballard". Jussayin. =)

Report Post Tip

I wonder how many people mailed him about calling it Bollard.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Are we able to re-obtain achievements we've already done, now that there's more cities?

Report Post Tip

I'm so happy about this move! I too would like to see it become a hostile city before we have a chance to occupy it, would just make sense that our organized mob would have to clear out the local inhabitants before we can establish another branch of our empire there.

Report Post Tip

I'm wondering why Seattle is a six-hour flight from the other west coast cities instead of three hours?

Report Post Tip
It's based on distance. Seattle to LA or LV is literally twice the distance than Philly to DT, so I felt it was best to not make planes go 4x faster on the west coast than the east coast.

Cities such as New Orleans or Miami are also far than their counterparts. Cities like Boston are close.
Report Post Tip

Ok fair enough. Thanks for the quick explanation. 

Report Post Tip

Do you have ideas of what other cities may be added? Is public input being considered?

Report Post Tip

Yep, theres a few threads floating around where people are suggesting cities that I watch daily.

Report Post Tip

As far as other ones that are pretty popular are Boston, Miami, St Louis, and New Orleans.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Pittsburgh.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: A new city - Seattle
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL