Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 23:58:04
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Extravaganza in Seattle Started by: TonyCastelli on Apr 26, '18 02:01

Tony was making his way around the park near his HQ in Seattle as he was making sure everything was set up and looking nice. Today was the launching of his event called "Springtime Extravaganza" in honor of the rainy city which he had taken control of in the past weeks. Eventually he took out the old Godfather and now he controlled every inch of the cities underworld operations. 

Now was time to create a good image for himself as a proper "businessman" by throwing a great event for the city. This would give him a good look with the civilians, police force, reporters, and politicians. He wasn't looking to have a bad image painted of him so he wanted to do everything in his power to create the perfect image to fight off any negative headlines.

He even had his men going around handing out flyers and along with mailing some of them to other cities in the U.S. in order to invite other notable mafioso to the party....

Are YOU looking for a day filled with entertainment, non-stop fun, plenty of food, and PLENTY of booze to wash it all down? Then you've got to stop by the Downtown Seattle Park this week for....

Springtime Extravaganza!

There will be games, food stands, a mini-market to buy trinkets, music performances, stand-up comedy, and even A PIRATE SHIP!

You can even visit ATLANTIS! A large castle has been constructed for the enjoyment and imagination of the young and young at heart. Maybe even enjoy a romantic sunset from the top balcony!

So grab your friends and family to come on down to join us for this amazing event!

If you have any questions then please feel free to reach out to Mr. Tony Castelli and his corporation that is in charge of this SPECTACULAR event here in Downtown Seattle.

Tony made his way through plenty of seating and different tents that were put up just in case the city lived up to it's nickname. There were dozens and dozens of balloons as requested by Jasmine. They were placed everywhere next to tables, merchant stands, food carts, and the performance stages. 

He looked across a large grassy opening to see the large Pirate Ship they had brought in just for this event. Williams and Furd were on board it already explaining things to many of the people and children who had already arrived and were quickly drawn to the large wooden ship. Although he was starting to think that they were trying to recruit people to start an actual pirate voyage. He just hoped that Furd provided enough Grog and Bumbo for the event and didn't drink it all himself yet.

Not too far off from the ship was the large Atlantis themed castle they had built where Klejnot, The_Kid, and James were having some fun. He figured the ship and castle were a bit of good entertainment for civilians and mafioso alike. 

There were some members of Seattle already present going around either eating food, playing games, or buying something that caught their eyes. He saw HarleyQuinn and Makavelli making their way around looking like they were up to mischief as always. Wandering from one stand to another he spotted LooseChange and Heartless

At one point Tony thought he saw a fridge moving away from a food stand, but realized that it was RobotFromTheFuture making his way around. Karnage and Junebug were sitting at a table and they seemed to be in the middle of a great debate although he could not hear what they were actually saying. 

Looking at the games and hoping for somebody to possibly win her a prize was AlexaBliss. Tony made sure to not make eye contact as he did not want to get drawn into it. Hopefully Jasmine would show up soon enough and help Alexa win something. He spotted Shinni and Joy walking about going from stand to stand. He figured Joy might have been looking for some sort of interesting or peculiar trinket to purchase. 

Just as he was caught up in thought, DarGabrielson came up to him with a clipboard stating that the invitation were sent out as requested. He took the clipboard and glanced at the list. Although it was not a complete listing of everyone he wanted to invite directly, he assumed that word would get around and they would know all were welcome.

Invitation List

New York:

Insomnia

Bubbles

Yukihira

Obito

BumbleBee

Los Angeles:

RomanReigns

TM

Marie_Lucania

Hope_

hoodrat

Maureen

Freeman

Las Vegas:

ReignMan

Briya

Atom

Brancer

Detroit:

Serana

Rayden

Archon

Alice

Philly:

Syndicate

HenriDucard

Adorkable

Aidan_OConnor

Kathleen

He glanced away from the list and back at DarGabrielson and then realized that Joy was now standing beside him. Then he looked around at the large amount of people who were now streaming into the park and going all around to start having some fun.

"I hope that all of Seattle got invitations as well. This event is open to everyone and I'd hope to see many of our own members here supporting me and the rest of this fine city." Tony looked at Dar and Joy as they nodded back at him.

"I also hope you made it clear to all that were invited that they can bring anyone with them from their respective cities or elsewhere. This is not just an exclusive event for those in power, but for everyone looking to have a good time." Tony handed the clipboard back to Dar.

"Of course boss." Dar quickly responded. 

Now it was just time to see who would come and to enjoy the festivities with his friends, family, and peers. He just had to pick where to start and hopefully either people would find him or they'd run into one another. So he decided he would head on over to a beer tasting stand to begin testing a few different beers that were being brewed right here in Seattle....

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $300,000 Tip

LooseChange was walking around with a cheesy smile on his face, and then would look serious. This guy was all about fun, entertainment and of course the hustle. For now, this was one of those lean back times. He looks over at taga.

"Make sure you push those cards for the herbal shop as well as the cleaners, perfect opportunity. Imma try and make a few connects."

He hits the blunt and the continue to make there way around. He spots @TonyCastelli the Godfather himself, mingling with his people, couldn't be a better sight, and who wouldn't want to hustle hard for a great group like this. He walks over and says to the Godfather @TonyCastelli

"Hey brother, I just want to let you know, that I really am loving what is going on here, and I am proud to be a part of it. Would you partake in the cypher?"

He offers the blunt to @TonyCastelli as he waits for a response. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Tony smiles at LooseChange who just approached him. A rising member of Klejnot's crew that has been actively building up the business district of Seattle. 

"Well, who am I to not partake in a bit of fun with my own members?" Tony accepts the blunt and inhales deeply, holding it in before finally exhaling. 

"That's some good product you have there. I'm sure it's helping you bring in some good cash here on the West Coast." He smiled as he handed the blunt back to LooseChange.

"I am glad to hear you're enjoying yourself here. Please take some time to enjoy some of the food and drink available. I'd also suggest checking out the pirate ship over there." He pointed out many of the locations he spoke of that were currently in sight.

"Overall, just have some fun and maybe mingle with a few other mafioso while you're here."

Report Post Tip

"Definitely, we are just getting started."

LooseChange takes the blunt back from the Godfather and keeps it moving. Stopping short he did see Joy right there in the area. Definitly had to say wassup to her. He walks over and approaches Joy

"Hows everything moving with ya. You see I have been working out. Getting ready for that match ya know"

LooseChange flexes with the blunt hanging off the tip of his lip, the smoke running into his eyes slightly blinding him.

"Cough, Cough,  yup, Im ready. would you like to hit the blunt?"

He offers the blunt over to Joy, as she looks at him as he had no since. 

Report Post Tip

Atom walks down a path in the Seattle park eating an ice cream sandwich he had bartered from a vendor. A jazz ensemble is heard as he snaps his fingers to the music, swaying through the trees like the pirates that stumble around the ship they have set up.

Eventually, a tent gave him protection from the slight rain that left its signature on everything.

The tent was flooded with merchants and booze handlers. As Atom looked around the tent for price and type, he noticed TonyCastelli shaking hands and talking with people in a semi-closed off section of the tent. Atom approached Tony and shook his hand,"Thanks for having me. I'm thoroughly enjoying myself here. I'm thinking about getting in on this taste testing function before I hit that Atlantis attraction." Atom takes a look around for a place to sign up...

Report Post Tip

Tony shakes Atom's hand as he greets him. He mentions the want to partake in the beer tasting and also the Atlantis attraction that was set up in the park. Tony motions over to the man running the beer tasting who quickly makes his way over to the two of them...

"I'd like you to make sure you take care of this man. Any amount of beer he wishes to taste from our fair city, I'd like you to make sure he gets it. I would view it as a favor to myself and my organization." Tony slid a few folded bills into the mans pocket as he nodded in recognition of the request.

Tony put his arm around Atom and pointed out a few other food spots along with where he could find the Atlantis attraction.

"I'm glad you were able to make it out here to join us for the extravaganza. It's something I'm very proud to have put together and to share with some of my friends. I'd suggest you also taste some of the Grog and Bumbo that Furd created at his business here in Seattle. You'll find no tastier alcohol in all of Seattle. Just don't drink too much before making your way up into the castle." Tony chuckled.

"I hope that we'll see some other members of Las Vegas show up. I'd love to have a drink or two and discuss the amazing aspects of Summerlin."

Tony watches as the man from earlier comes over quickly to give Atom a selection of beers to choose from...

Report Post Tip

Furd was having a G R E A T day. TonyCastelli got him and Williams a REAL pirate ship. He was ecstatic. Besides the few minutes he had to oversee the unloading of the massive ammount of Grog and Bumbo the city had required of him, he had been splicing the mainbrace like he was in open sea. The casks were STOCKED and he was generally having a wonderful time showing clueless civilians around the ship.

He even gave a Cutlass to a youngin', but his father insisted he was too young to be carrying a weapon, and inquited if Furd happen to be inebriated. One thing lead to another, and in a second Furd had his hands very close to the man's neck, being pulled by Williams back into the cabin for a solid half an hour. Everything was running smoothly after his release, he was even spotted dancing around with a couple of young ladies, giving them a long trip of the insides of the ship that left the attraction unmanned for quite a bit.

When he came back, he found TonyCastelli looking around the ship for him, complaining that perhaps the drink was too little for the whole event. Furd guided him to the parking lot, where plenty more was stored inside a flatbed truck. "The only issue 'ere might be the icin' o' the drink if the whole thing drains too fast. Might hav'ta get us some proper ice. It downs just fine when it's warm, though."

TonyCastelli helped him unload a metallic crate, filled with golden labelled bottles. There was one for each Chairman and three for the elite of the city, totalling nine bottles. "This be me finest booze, Tony. Even stayed sober through makin' it. Davy Jones hav' me if I'm lyin'." He put the box on a small cart and handed one to the Godfather that walked beside him. "This one's yers. Now we only hav' to find the others."

Report Post Tip

Tony smiled at the sight of all the alcohol that Furd had brought for the event. It would hopefully last for the entirety of the event or at least it would get plenty of people drunk. Either way he just wanted the event to be a success.

"Well don't worry too much Furd. We have plenty of people who will take care of it all for us. I'll give them the heads up and they will make sure to take care of and properly store the drink." Tony waved over a few event workers.

"I'll gladly accept the gift. I'm sure the others will very much appreciate it as well." Tony handed his bottle to one of his bodyguards to keep a hold of it. 

Tony knew the bodyguard wouldn't even think of drinking from the bottle no matter how delicious it was. It would not be good for his health if he drank the bosses alcohol.

Tony watched as people helped to move the rest of the alcohol. The event was starting off well and alcohol would help give it a bit of wildness that it needed. 

Report Post Tip

Shinni sighed, wondering how he always managed to end up shopping with Joy. He didn't mind browsing the stalls with her, the items were interesting to look at after all. The male just wished she would pick something so they could explore the attractions. Normally he would've gone off to explore on his own, but too many people were around to mistake him for a lost child. So with Joy, he was going to stay until she found something. At least he was dry, thanks to Eagal who seemed to be watching people with interest.

Report Post Tip

Aidan opened the letter one more time to make sure he had the place correct... There couldn't be TWO huge parks with an even going on right? Just to be safe though, he checked anyway.

"Downtown Seat'le Park... T'is be teh place." He folded the paper up, shoved it in his black slacks, and headed on into the park. First things first? Explore! He made his way down a row of games and gave a few a try. He couldn't help but be a bit of a flirt and, after winning of course, he leaned in to to the gamekeeper...

"See t'at lass o'er t'ere?" He pointed at AlexaBliss and nudged the keeper. "Let 'er take teh prize. Wha'eva she wants." He winked at the lass before making his way toward what looked like a pirate ship. Making his way over he could see men on the ship loading what looked to be casks, which probably meant ale or liquor. Aidan smiled and hustled over, slowing to a walk as he stepped a foot on the ramp to the main deck.

"Greetin's lads. Seen yeh were movin' some might'y fine barrels o' ... what I wonder? Rum? Whiskey?" He chuckled, staring between TonyCastelli and Furd as he chuckled. "Yeh look important," he mentioned to Tony. "Mr. Chairman, I'm guessin?"

He grinned at both men. He was in a black three piece suit with a white button down, and on his lapel there was a GNB pin stuck through it.

"I'm Aidan O'Connor... T'anks fer havin' me out."

Report Post Tip

Nadia marches down the street with a purpose as she got an invitation from her Godfather TonyCastelli.  She walks by the Parks of Seattle and hears the adult and kids laughing having fun from the contest...

"Now, this looks like it could really be something fun!!"

Nadia immediately go pass by cutting the crowd flooded to enter the party, tip the door guard with $2 and walk along toward the colorful balloon set up and began to the food beverages sector.. She kinda lost her sight from any of her crew and walk slowly around the party looking for them while sipping her cup of green tea. The sense of peace and glory in the territory of Seattle can be feel as proven to be the outcome of the strong bonding among the family under Godfather TonyCastelli.  

Report Post Tip

people were laughing, telling jokes, bluffing about their last bar fight, walking around, smoking, drinking, some were dancing in a corner with their own music, some playing games and struggling for it. a group were standing around a painter, trying to be the next one who get his fast portrait sketch. some cops, sitting around a table, were having their drinks, laughing.

kids were running around and the local church's prist was trying to catch them. some families he could see, they preferred to come without their kids, to finally have their romantic chance,.he could see some of Seattle family members, but they kept fading behind the crowd that was flowing like a river. 

he looked at the Pirate ship, and he could see Furd there,ruling, he knew exactle what to do with it. and saw the Atlantic castle, a big shiny attraction for anyone passing, awakeing their temptation to just come and take a look atleast.

T​​​​​​homas was sitting alone, smoking his cigarette, and drinking the glass of champagne that he just took from one of maids. john was melted in the crowd befor. 

thomas found it a good opportunity to meet TheGadfather properly, he was new to Seattle and couldnt see Tony yet. 

he just kept sitting there, finished his drink, and as he was watching people around, he was creating the best sentences, for the moment he meets TheGadfather.

Report Post Tip

James stood with his boss and dear friend Klejnot and brother from another mother The_Kid, looking around in awe at the spectacular event that Godfather Castelli had arranged for the city. The day was young, the beers were flowing and everybody was together having fun. It was of no surprise to the others that James had already sunk a whole crate of beer to himself and was wandering around clutching another 8 cans of beer – but it often confused people as beer usually came bottled and canned beer was a rare thing.

He looked towards Klejnot and took a deep breath in as his best attempt to sober up slightly before opening his mouth, and then gave her a light nudge with his elbow.

“Well, how’s it feel bein’ Queen o’ Castle then eh?” He asked in his strong Manchester accent followed by a loud burp. Before she could even reply, he stumbled off somewhere in a manner similar to what could only be described as an excited kid who just saw an ice cream van pull up down the street. James knew that his boss would be rolling her eyes at him as he wobbled in to the party, hoping that he wouldn’t embarrass her too much with his behaviour. Kiddywinks probably thought the same.

Through the crowd, James spotted TonyCastelli doing his upmost best to keep the ball rolling and make sure everyone is happy and enjoying themselves. He thought to himself that it’s probably best he speaks to the Godfather before getting TOO drunk.

He knocks back the final gulps of his beer, squashes the can and throws it at some geezer who is randomly eyeballing him for no reason with a face like a smacked arse.

“You want summat’ mate? Do one then ya little…” James began to say as he approached the man to headbutt him before realising that Tony was watching him. James stopped himself and instead grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and kicked him up the ass off the party premises.

“Go on, fuck off.” James mumbled as he restrained from causing a scene.

Strolling over to Tony, he reaches out and shakes his hand and throws a little friendly wink at him.

“Sorry ‘bout that, the miserable bugger dint’ deserve to be in our company so I got rid of him.” He said in his usual cocky demeanour with a chuckle.

“Crackin’ party, I’d take me hat off to ya if I was wearin’ one.” James continued as he stood next to him and cracked another can open before looking around at everyone having fun. It really was an amazing day; happy faces everywhere, the smell of great food, plenty of alcohol and friends from different cities.

“I hope you throw one like this on me’ birthday!” He chuckled, patting Tony on the back. James didn’t want to overstay his welcome given his current state – he looked over towards the pirate ship and knew that’s where he had to be, with the pissed-up pirates.

“Anyway, I know you’re a busy man today so I’ll let ya crack on. I’ll keep me hands to meself so don’t worry ‘bout me. Come av’ a drink wi’ us later when ya finish yer meet n’ greets.” He said as once again, he wonders off before the man can reply.

As he tries to make a beeline for the pirate ship, he bumps into a good mate of his. “Ayy, LC! How’s it goin’ mate?” He says to LooseChange who is stood smoking that good, before letting another violent beer burp rip through the air. James recognised that all familiar smell of Makaveli.

For a while, he gets sidetracked smoking on the blunt with LC and joking around. Easily enough the pair find themselves lost in deep conversation about conspiracies and the government. But before long, James tells LC he will catch up with him a bit later then wanders off to a nearby hot dog stand with classic deep red-eye and the munchies, still clutching 5 cans of beer under his arm.

As he chows down on his dog, he finally makes it over to the pirate ship where he raises a beer in the air and shouts “ARRRR!”.

Furd and Williams turn to look at an intoxicated James and return the greeting to him. who then stumbles on to the ship.

“Ahoy me hearties! I be here in search of the seven seas’ finest rum. D’ya think you two ol’ seadogs could help me out?” James says to the pair in his best pirate accent.

Despite everything going on, he could not get a certain lady off his mind who he had not yet crossed paths with at the event. He pondered on what Joy would be doing – almost certainly he’d put his money down that she was looking around at all the little stalls with Shinni.

Hopefully the pair would find their way to the pirate ship where James continued to drink with his scallywags.

Report Post Tip

The Shooting Game Ohhhhh My Favorite. Im gonna win a teddy bear for thr little girl over there and her Hot Mom..Yo vender how much for shooting that rifle so I can win me that big Teddy bear. The vender points at a Teddy bear and says "This one!" points at totaly different Teddy bear and now Jimmys getting impatient! No you fuckin Goomba the biggest one that one there! Points at it with the Rifle looking about to shoot his head off. One thing the Jimmy's dont have is patience let me tell ya! ahhhh yes the main prize he says! welll ya got a win 10 shots in a row for that!! Ok Jimmy says now we talkin. Even though Jimmy isn't the best shot just yet he wanted that Teddy bear so bad for that little girl he was about to just take it and crack the Vender in the side of the head. But he was like nahhhh its Tony's event gotta show TonyCastelli the Godfather sum respect. Anyways how hard can it be 10 shots 3 metres away and with a toy Rifle. Easy Smeasy Jimmy says. So he gets the Rifle presses the cork in harder so it can have a straiter shot and POP! gets the first one. Vender is like hmmmmmmmm putting a corck back int the toy rifle.                 

Now Jimmy notices the Vender putting the cork in way to lose. "The Smuck I see his style. Okay he wants to be a wise guy with Jimmy ok!" Jimmy grabs the rifle put's the cork again nice and tight as he wants and the Vender yells YOOOOOO paisan you cant touch the cork. Jimmy grabs the the rifle turns it around in his hand so hes holding the neck, the vender again yells at him and says YOOOOOO no pressin in the cork!. Jimmy swings the rifle with no chance the vender had time to move cuz one thing the Jimmys are is fast. All you hear is this big cracking sound the toy rifle breaks in a million pieces and the Vender is out cold shaking a bit behind his counter on the ground. Jimmy quickly jumps over grabs the Big Teddy bear thows the vender like 50 bucks. Jumps back over so fast nobody even noticed, even looked like Jimmy worked the Toy Rifle game.  

So he took this to his advantage in the situation and before anybody noticed, he shut shop closed the wooden covers in and turned a small sign the vender had sayin game closed 15mins break time. He saw the vender was movin about, wasnt hurt so bad just a toy rifle.  Anyways he grabbed that stuffed Teddy bear, looked for the little girl and hot Mom. He finds them looks at the Mom and says to the little girl I think you have a new best friend kiddo! Little girl looks up big blue eyes and says thank-you sir but my mom wont let me talk to strangers. Jimmy looks at the beautiful gorgeaous out of this world brunnett wonder Mom! and says to her. "Hi im Jimmy Jimmy Junior but you can call me Jr or Jimmy thats up to you". With a sweet smile and the gesture for her daughter she tell's him her name. Sofia is my name but my friends call me Sofi! So Sofi it is!! Jimmy feling the butterflys in his stomach even after the beating he gave to the Vender. This dame captured his heart she was the one he could feel it in his bones! He almost felt like going back to get the 50 bucks he dropped on the Vendres face, but said Nahhhh!

Jimmy than looks at Sofi and giving the big Teddy bear to the child holds his arm out in a gentlmen gesture and says. Ya wanna go to Atlantis with me I heard it has a spectacular view and a realy Romantic sunset from the balcony. Sofi with a glint in her eyes grabs Jimmys hand and the little girls and says to him "We'd love to join you" and there they wen't as they where walking Jimmy noticed that Vender talkin to sum of the security guards for the event. He decides to pick up the pace a little and take a different route to Atlantis. With a big smile on his face the ones you can't wipe off!!!They walk towards Castle Atlantis.

Report Post Tip

Tony was just finishing up with the unloading of alcohol when Aidan_OConnor approached him and Furd. The Irishmen was somebody he had heard many great things about and he knew that it took great strength to grow up over in Belfast no matter how many years it was. That place would always leave a mark on ya. So when he planned a few invites to be sent to Philadelphia he knew he would want to include that man's name to get a chance to meet him face to face.

Tony smiled and nodded at his question, "Yes, I'm Mr. Castelli. I've heard plenty about you yourself Aidan. So I was happy to have you come out to join us for this event."

Tony shook his hand firmly before turning to grab a bottle from one of the cases they unloaded. He turned back to Aidan offering him the bottle...

"I'd hope for you to take this and sample it. It is a fine mixture created by Furd at his business here in Seattle. I'm sure if you like it, there may be a place you'd like to see it delivered either in Philly or elsewhere." Tony winked at Furd.

"Hopefully you'll be able to stick around, have some food, play some games, and just enjoy the day. Maybe even join me for a drink or a walk aboard the pirate ship we brought in for the event." Tony smiled as he walked slowly with Aidan.

Some time later on...

There was so much going on and plenty of people had to interact with throughout the day so far. Politicians were constantly coming up to him to discuss important matters for Seattle. He even had a few laughs with the cities Police Chief while sharing some grog. He knew he would also need to find the time to spend with not only mafioso from other cities, but from his own as well....

Along his path he even shook hands with some of the civilians and local business owners who he gave a plot of land to in order to sell some of their items here at the extravaganza. He was making his way past a couple of food carts when he spotted ThomasShelby and figured he should go say hello. 

"Hello Thomas, how are ya? I hope you're enjoying the festivities. How about you walk with me for a bit as I see how things are going around here? Maybe we'll grab a drink or possibly a snack from one of the food stands." He smiled and patted Thomas on the shoulder.

A bit after his time with Thomas...

As he was making his way through the gaming tents he noticed Nadia and decided to stop by for a chat and possibly a game.

"Hello Nadia, I'm glad to see you out here at the event! I was hoping I'd see you along with plenty of others from Pioneer Square and Ballard." Tony smiled and looked over to see a balloon popping dart game.

"Would you have any interest in possibly taking part in some friendly competition? See who can pop the most balloons and win a prize?"  He chuckled as he pointed at the game stand. 

Report Post Tip

Alexa was busy trying to win one of them damn teddies, when she saw TonyCastelli walk by, she tried to catch his attention to come and help her but he just kept walking. Just about to sulk off she heard from across the game a man shout to let her pick a prize, she turned to see it was Aidan_OConnor.

"Thank you, thank you." She shrieked with glee, she had never been so happy, she picked to pink fluffy unicorn on the second shelf and skipped off with happiness to try and find TonyCastelli and tell him off for ignoring her. Skipping round, she realises she can not see Jasmine here, she wonders if she is going to turn up, she would love to show her the lovely unicorn teddy she now owned, and knew that she would be super jealous of it. After a few minutes of aimless skipping about she finally saw TonyCastelli in the distance on the Balloon game, and she marched over to him.

"I will challenged you." She said in a stern voice "If I win, you have to go around and win me a teddy on every game." She laughed and kept quiet that she was a dab hand at darts.

Report Post Tip

While nadia are quite focus on watching the crowd of Seattle with their activities, suddenly she was poke by Godfather TonyCastelli itself from behind. Her respond is shock inside but she immediately cover it up and bow down her head a little as a sign of politeness and says. 

"Thank you for welcoming me, I really enjoy this event! I was looking for you around here, I guess you are busy with other VVIP that coming to support this event." 

Surprisingly TonyCastelli invite Nadia to compete for a dart game, and she accept the challenge.
Everyone near the dart game watching and give applause and cheering everytime Godfather TonyCastelli throw the dart, as he is the respectable man in Seattle. The game goes on for about 10 minutes. We really have a great time. Its afternoon and its a lunch time. 

Report Post Tip

"This party's all right," I mutter to myself.

I haven't ventured out much in the streets, so I haven't made many familiar faces; I look around for someone I know.  I see AlexaBliss at the balloon darts booth with our new Godfather, TonyCastelli. I decide to head their way, but not before stopping by one of the liquor booths.

"A Corpse Reviver," I say without asking what alcohol selection was on hand.

"Yeah? What's in it, pal," the booth attendant asks impatiently, leaning on his booth.

"Cognac, brandy, and sweet vermouth.  You got all that?"

The booth attendant smirks. "You really think the Godfather would throw a party like this and not have all the alcohol known to man for it? Yeah, I got all that."

The attendant tosses glass and bottles in the air as competently as a master juggler. Not breaking anything, he continues the routine with each alcohol mix, finishing with sliding my full glass to the edge of the booth where I'm standing.

I take a sip of the concoction.

"That's f'ken delicious," I say impressed. 

I tip the guy heavily for his services, and then I head on over to the balloon dart booth.

"Godfather, Alexa," I give a nod to each and raise my glass to my lips for a long draw.  "Mind if I get in on a game?"

Report Post Tip

Tony turned and smiled after his game of darts with Nadia who ended up being quite the competitor. Although it seemed that some people were cheering quite loudly for him, he knew that she essentially only lost by one making her performance just as impressive. 

"Well I think that I shall choose the Stuffed Lion Toy as my prize. I know of somebody who would enjoy it." He looked at Nadia, "How about you pick out a prize?" 

The game attendant was about to say something about one prize per game, but then he saw what was hidden beneath Tony's suit jacket and thought better of it. 

"So what will it be Nadia? Then I'd suggest maybe going and trying out one of the food stands. They have plenty of options for food." He waited to see what prize she would want.

After his time spent with Nadia at the games....

He slowly made his way over and saw that AlexaBliss was still around the game section. As he made his way over he also spotted Pat-the-Cat wandering around. Eventually Pat came over and asked the two of them if they'd like to play...

"Well, what game are you two interested in playing right now? I'm up for just about anything. Although I've heard the ring toss may be a bit rigged." He chuckled knowing that some of these games were most definitely rigged since it was the way of any game stand if they wanted to make a profit. 

Report Post Tip

So we finaly made it to the Top of The Atlantis Castle, me Sofia and her little girl wich as we was walking up the stairs told me her name! Kid says to me "its Jane but my friends and family call me LilJaney". I was flabbergasted by her response! I was like jesus this kid kind of reminds me of me a little. Anyways there we are at the balcony few people where there but as soon as I stepped in they all vanished like fly's. That made me wonder a little. Sofia looking at me like she new me already. And finaly she gets a hold of me and says "Jimmy you dont remember us do you?"

Im like what the fuck? Still looking down from the balcony seeing the Vender I just hit with a toy rifle! Who still was complaining to the Security Guards. I laugh bags!! Those security guards no me from grade school!! I also see AlexaBliss saying something to the guards and vender. She looked pissed. I have no clue couldn't hear anything so high up here with Sofi. Wait! Sofi I think! All the sudden a memory hits my brain. 

I see her and the child back way back in time. I had to get on a train, we where at the train station I was dressed wearing my army uniform! There were other's like me saying good-bye to thier wives and children. I started getting dizzy and Sofi plucks a wet kiss on my lips like i never felt before in my life! Bang! I see it all. Sofi the child LilJaney is mine of course. I forgot cuz of the Coma!! The Doc said any high heights, anxiety moments. or euphoria could cause a memory relapse. I finaly remember who she was and my child LilJaney!

Wait the Coma! How did i forget them after the coma? By the looks of it the kid is atleast 8 now and in my memory she is in a carriage! so maybe 7 years I haven't been with my dear Sofi! It all made sense! We all hold each other! and I say "I remember I remember it all"! Than as we all hugged! The little girl my daughter say's! "Hey Dad what that in your jacket pocket" She had her hand on the little box that held the shiny "Dice"

I look at her and her mom and say! "Dont worry about! its a gift that sumday LilJaney you may have. But first lets enjoy The Carnival!"

With a Big smile JimmyJunior taps his pocket with the box in it smiles to his wife Sofi and his little girl and he say's "lets go for some Icecream!"

as they walk for icecream he remembers those haunting words! "be careful but be not afraid roll em right and you have it made just a small price to pay!"

TheEnd

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Extravaganza in Seattle
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL