Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 11:18:11
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Zombie Apocalypse - How you surviving? Started by: Titania on Apr 26, '18 16:21

So the day will come when zombies will take over the world (probably some dumbass messing around in fumbass messing around in a lab) curious to hear your ideas on how to survive. 

1. What type of "zombie" would you prefer and why?

A. Traditional slow dumbass zombies

B. World War Z style Zombies

C. I am Legend (Only active at night)

D. Resident Evil Mutations HELL NO things

2. How would you survive?

A. Gear you would always have

B. Where would you hold up? Any real world locations? Detail Why.

C. What would your goals be? Just survive or look for a cure? find more.                humans? 

D. How would you handle other humans? Follow? Lead? Start group kill.                 others for their shit lol, be a safe haven? (usualy causes more.                             problems)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'd have to go with traditional slow zombies for my preffered. It'd make life easier.

Failing that id take resident evil zombies because come at me bro.

I could deal with the only coming at night zombies because i prefer sleeping through the day anyways.

Fast world war z zombies that turn into an upside down tornado to get over walls are just nope.

As for how i'd survive... I've been stocking up on survival gear like a gas mask, bug out bag, nbc (nuclear biological chemical) suit, bottled water and army rations, because, well, id rather have it and not need it then need it and die because i dont have it. I also do bohurt, so i got me a sword and am quite fit.

Assuming the Z's are the regular slow kind for the rest of this post...

Id stay at home as long as possible. Its surrounded by 6 foot fencing. Assuming i couldnt remain at home id jump over the back fence into the school behind my house. That place is basically a fortress (I know i went there as a kid). Move on as required from then on.

Survival would be the main objective. After a while if reasonably practicable and i found some sciencey types (Unlikely in my area) i might look into a vaccine or cure.

Id either be a leader or i just wouldnt. Obviously i couldnt (well i could but it'd be a lot harder) survive by myself, so id either lead the group or just be a part of it whilst doing my own thing. I dont much care for the idea of being raiders or being a safe haven. Id get along with those who are worth getting along with, get rid of those who arent and just do whats necessary to keep the group alive and fed.

Report Post Tip

1. I think I would like A the traditional zombie because then I might survive. Or C zombies because I could move and do things in the day.

2. a. A bottle and purification tablets with rations or some sort of food. Beyond that I haven't thought except some sort of weapon.

b. In a house out in the country near a water source. I think cities would be too dangerous.

c. Survival first then find more humans. I think that would be hard because you would have to travel and leave your safe place or hope they            find you.

d. It would depend who they are I think it would be normal to be cautious with others when you first meet but the more people to help get              survival stuff the better.

Report Post Tip

I would definitely prefer the oldschool z followed by I Am legend style (live your life normal throughout the day really.

Books... Survival manuals on how to grow and make medicine and do tricky life saving things and little energy battery things etc. Books at this point is gold. 

My ass would always be in a high density platic bubble like bubble boy :'D

I would most definitely have to lead. I would prob start my own nation 

Other humans...You contribute or get kicked out. 

Id prob be very hostile from all the walking dead and shit

Erradication of all Z!

Actually because it is not that far from me Angola State Prison, Louisiana

The prison is surrounded on 3 sides by the Mississippi River. Any Z or what ever trying to cross wouldnt because of how strong the current is there

On the 4th side is Nothing but Hilly swamps and Impassible lands (gators, snakes, sink holes, its) 

It has large crops already and 18k acres big enough to rejump start humanity. 

If its been turned into a z invested i would def try to clear it out. 

Report Post Tip
Honestly, I'd probably not survive. Especially if all my friends and lived ones were already dead.
Report Post Tip

Becoming a zombie then your dead, simpel as that, so its betetr to NOT be bitten by a zombie when haveing nigh-mare on them as a kid.

Report Post Tip

Traditional slow dumb zombies would probably be the way to go, any other ones, I'd probably die.

A. Gear you would always have

My weapon of choice would have to be a katana. Lightweight and deadly.
               Some kind of flashlight is a must
               Flint and Tinder
               Hatchet
               Survival Book

B. Where would you hold up? Any real world locations? Detail Why.

Alcatraz would be a great spot to hide, it's an old jail on an island in San Fransisco

C. What would your goals be? Just survive or look for a cure? find more.  

Survival would be my main goal

D. How would you handle other humans? Follow? Lead? Start group kill.    
             others for their shit lol, be a safe haven?

When it comes down to it, you probably wouldn't be able to trust anyone but yourself.

Report Post Tip

I'd probably just try to live out of a vehicle. 

Report Post Tip
Disappear into the florida everglades.
Report Post Tip

Type A would always be preferable since you can always outmaneuver them but when it comes to the zombie genre I've always found that things are made more interesting with fast zombies. Since this is about my survival then type A is definitely the way to go.

A. I'd start with whatever is readily available which is food and water for a few days and a couple of handguns. Once the supplies in my house have been depleted I'd begin to scavenge the houses in my neighborhood before moving on to local stores such as gas stations or places like CVS and Walgreens.

B. I'd stay put at home for the initial outbreak and past it. Probably a few months until the chaos has died down since when it first starts you'd have other humans to worry about as well. Once some time had passed my ideal place to settle would be somewhere along the coast with enough land to do some farming.

C. My only goal would be the survival of those close to me and myself. Even if humanity could rebuild it would take generations to get a point that would resemble our previous life. Since I wouldn't be around to see it I doubt my goal would be to contribute to rebuilding society.

D. Anything more than a small tight-knit community is just asking for trouble. Trade is a necessity no matter what. One group of people can't provide everything they need to survive.

With all that being said I have no real survival skills outside of fishing, being a not bad shot with the gun I do have, and having camped a few times so if the disease doesn't kill me I highly doubt I make it more than a few weeks.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Fortify above a supermarket and attempt to build a colony

Report Post Tip

Supermarket would be emptied like crazy lol they are bad when they here a hurricane or winter coming. 

Besides I picture place with more people is place where more zombies inevitably would be.

Report Post Tip

I'm a dragon so hopefully I won't turn into a zombie, and they might not even look for me

Report Post Tip
I survived a zombie apocolypse, you just need friends who you can trust and build a.community
Report Post Tip

I'd eat the zombies because I'm the baddest motherfucker on the planet.

Report Post Tip

The night zombies would make it easier to move about and prepare shit. You'd want to do it properly though, as I imagine they try to get into everywhere/thing at night. 

Knowing what type of zombies sort of then fixes up the rest of the plan of what you'd do, need etc.

Report Post Tip

I really don't think I would, if I'm gonna be honest here.

Report Post Tip

Same sort of reaction from my wife, she just said she'd shoot herself and be done with it. 

Report Post Tip

zombies and how to deal with them is an interest; i am studying them in the walking dead; fear the walking dead; z nation; van helsing (ok, vampires).  IMO the only way to survive would be to find a phone directory and look up everyone called Rick Grimes.  even then, most of the people with him seem to get killed.

Report Post Tip

I will take the slow dumbass zombies, easy to rush pass hit with hammer, shovel if distance wanted etc.

Where would i hold up, ship offshore or some of the old underground silos/army bases that are constantly for sale.   Most are well hidden, strong doors etc so no one likely to be getting in and can convert so much of the living space to hydroponics bay etc.   Keep them out, me fed and watered as i set up solar panels as raid wharehouses etc, logistics firms for food.

Survive would be the aim. and not let human or zombie know where i am if possible.   Never know peoples intentions.   Typical weapons would be blunt force weapons for the silence. explosives or guns for distractions if out and about and distance shots on violent humans.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Zombie Apocalypse - How you surviving?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL