Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:01:37
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
FryBread Express Started by: Apache on Jun 15, '18 06:13

our dough is made from scratch and his deep fried to make the perfect fluff.  FryBread is a huge choice of food in the Native American culture.

Apache decides to purchase a empty railroad car and had it moved and remodeled.  He made sure to update the inside to make it look as cultural as possible.  There were dream catchers and medicine wheels hanging around the new establishment.  There were pictures of the elders hanging on the walls. Apache had a kitchen put in and only a few booths put in the empty rail car.  There was not much room inside but Apache decided to place tables out around the rail car.  

FRYBREAD EXPRESS

• Fry dog : a all beef hot dog wrapped in FryBread $2.00
  • Fry burger: 100% angus beef on a FryBread bun $3.50
  • Indian Taco:  just like a regular taco but FryBread instead of tortilla $4.50
  • piece of FryBread $1.00
  • soda $1.50
  • beer $3.00
  • fries $2.00

Toppings are free with any order: lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, peppers and cheese!

sauces can be added to any order: ketchup, mustard, BBQ, honey and buffalo!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I would Like a fryburger With ketchup and a beer.
Report Post Tip

Apache walks to the front counter where he sees his first customer. With a ster face the man placed his order.  Once hearing it Apache jumped into work mode.  Slapping a pattie down on the stove top fryer. Then he pulls out the ingredients needed for the dough. After rolling the dough he made it the perfect size and dropped that into the open fryer.  

“Did you want cheese or anything else on it?  That will be $6.50!”

Apache looks at SomnyOneShoe patiently waiting to get paid!

Report Post Tip

Somny hands Apache the money.

Nooo thanks on the cheese chief, i a not a cheese man. But i really look forward to trying the frybread.

Report Post Tip

Apache finishes up the FryBread and the burger. He drizzles ketchup over the pair. And handed it to the customer. Taking the cash he put it in the register.

”Enjoy, that is about all we eat on the reservation!”

Report Post Tip

"Detroit isn't too different than the rest of the cities" Greybeard thought as he was entering the city. It was just a few minutes ago that his plane landed there. he loved these travels he had to take in order to keep the money coming. So many opportunities this country was offering that he just couldn't let them pass by. 

The taxi left him downtown and the first thing he saw, was a railroad car with a sign on it that wrote FRYBREAD EXPRESS and tables around it. Curiocity hit him and he couldn't avoid spending some time before the job he had to do in order to take a taste of food made in the heart of Detroit.

Greybeard entered the railroad car and spend some time examining the menu. After deciding he turned to the guy behind the counter and ordered 

"I would like a fry dog with some lettuce, tomato and just a bit of cheese on it with some mustard and ketchup on top, please."

The man virtuously started preparing the order and Greybeard was amazed by the speed and precision of the man's movements. Before he knew it, the fry dog was prepared and offered to him. He payed and got outside. He was planning on eating it while walking towards his destination so he could save some time.

Report Post Tip

As Greybeard walked in and made his order. Apaches was happy to see all the customers he was getting in such a short time after opening. Apache collected the order and got to work. He never has anything ready because good food is made right in front of the customer. He threw a beef hotdog on the grill and begand to roll the dough for the fry bread. He decided to make enough for 2 because his lunch was coming up soon. Apache just eats the fry bread plain, no meat or toppings just salt. After getting the dough in the fryer Apache went to collect Greybeards money. Before long the bread and dog were done. Apache put together the mans order and boxed it up for him on the go. Grabbing his own lunch he walked Greybeard to the door.

”Glad you stopped by, you are going to love our traditional food.”

Apache sat on one of the tables outside the front door and waited for the next customer while he ate!

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther was really hungry and he had seen that a new business had opened up, he had to go try it because he always loved trying other places. He decided to get a fry dog and a Soda, he began eating it and from the time that fry dog had hit his mouth he was in heaven. He could see Apache so he had to complement him on the food.

"I must say the food is absolutely fantastic"
Report Post Tip

Apache was just coming back from the ice cream parlor on his lunch break when he seen BlackPanther- sitting at a table inside his rail car restaurant. Panther praised the Native American food!

Why thank you that is our most famous food in the tribe, hope you enjoy it man. I personally love the Indian taco myself!”

Report Post Tip

"Thank you for flying with us today" came a loud voice of an air hostess just as the plane had touched down in Detroit. "Thank gawd for that" Intrigue muttered to herself as she unfastened her seatbelt to make her way off the aeroplane and through the airport. She never minded taking flights, but this one had a way too much turbulence for her liking and she never could eat aeroplane food. 

She made her way out of the airport in a taxi and headed directly to the districts in search of somewhere to eat. She fancies something different and unique. It wasn't long until she spotted a new establishment that she had not seen before on her previous visit to Detroit. "Stop here please," she said to the taxi driver as she got out and paid up what she owed.

Intrigue picked up her bag and made her way into FRYBREAD EXPRESS to learn more. She has never even heard of frybread before and by reading the menu of what was on offer, she became intrigued. She got herself to the counter and summoned a server to take her order "Greetings, May I have a fry burger with cheese and a dash up ketchup, a side of fries and also a soda please?" she asked the person working there "If I may, I will sit over there" she continued to say as she spotted and pointed to an empty booth to go sit in. She was told to go take a seat and that her order will be with her shortly. 

Intrigue then walked over to the booth, sat down and proceeded to wait for her much needed food. 

Report Post Tip

Napster had been in town for a quick stop. He had some urgent meetings that need attending to. It'd been a long and tedious day full of meetings. He had been exhausted and was looking forward to getting back to the hotel for a some well-needed rest. 

As he is about to leave the meetings, one of the elderly gentleman, his name not needed to be mentioned, but he was a powerful figure in the underworld, took Napster aside and personally asked him to take care of some business across town. Napster couldn't refuse, so he called his driver and and associate and they hit the road. It was going to be a long night for the men, they needed some quick munch before they could continue the rest of their days work. 

Round the corner from where they were, was a nice looking restaurant called the FryBread Express. It seemed to be the perfect place to pick up a quick bite to eat. 

Entering into the establishment, it seemed unusually quiet. There was no queue, so he made his way up to the counter and ordered himself a Fry Dog, for takeaway.  

Report Post Tip

Apache loves to see new faces coming into his restaurant to try his tribal bread. When he seen Intrigue he was excited to get to taking her order.

“1 fryburger with cheese and ketchup, a side of fries and a soda! Will coke a cola do?”

Apache started the dough for the frybread instantly, also threw the beef burger on the grill.  About halfway threw the cooking Apache dropped the fries down into the fryer to ensure everything was finished cooking at the same time.  Once it was done Apaches delivered the fine meal to the woman’s booth.

”Anything else I can serve you with ma’am?”

Report Post Tip

After finished serving the woman Apache went back to his post behind the counter.  Seeing Napster coming through the door in quiet a hurry.  Apache automatically assumed the man was going to order something with frybread so using the rest of the dough from the last order he rolled the bread and dropped it into the fryer. Walking back to the register to take the mans order.

”1 Frydog, no problem would you like a drink today sir?”

Collecting the money Apache quickly washed his hand and got back to the order putting the hotdog on the grill.  Putting together the entre Apache slid the food into a box and placed the box in a plastic bag. Handing it to Napster.

”Have a good day, come back to see us soon!”

Report Post Tip

Flexx was in Detroit and was making his way to his Growhouse with Slipp. He was smoking a phat blunt so the munchies started to creep on him. 

"eh Lets go by the Frybread Express, I am hungry than a bigjack."

Flexx says as he rubs his belly as it growls lightly. Slipp looks back and nods. It was just down the street and around the corner, so they would arrive in no time. They pull up and park, hop out, and enter the establishment. As they walk into the place Flexx stops for a second and takes a look around. You could smell the delicious scent. They walk over to the counter and look up at the menu. Flexx had an idea of what he already wanted, so he looked over to Taga. 

"Whatchu gettin? Imma have about three Frydogs, Fries, and a soda. "

Taga looks with a curious thought. Maybe thinking that sounded like a good order to mirror. 

Report Post Tip

Elias had heard through whispers in Detroit that there was something new...something fun...it was called the Flybread Express, and was owned by Apache - although Elias had never met this fellow mafioso before...he was sure someone who owned such a fun adventure couldn't be such a bad guy afterall..?

Elias hopped on board and the first thing he noticed was Apache himself, Elias shook his hand and introduced himself, before asking if there were any booths free...Apache gave Elias the bad news that there were unfortunately no booths available, but providing someone didn't mind sharing he would be able to accommodate him. Elias smiled and agreed before walking on board, it was here that he bumped into his long term friend Intrigue - they hadn't seen each other in what seemed forever. Elias run up to her and gave her a big 'I miss you' kind of hug, before kissing her cheek..

'Wow what a sight for sore eyes, I'm happy to see you here..that's for sure! What would you reccomend I order? Or shall we just get crazy drunk?' 

Elias laughed before waiting for an obvious telling off from Intrigue...

Report Post Tip

"Yes, a coke will do" Intrigue replied to the gentleman serving her as her food was soon brought to her. "Looks delicious, thank you and I am good for now!" she replied further as she went to sprinkle a little salt on her fries to get stuck in. The fries sure looked good in their golden colour and the frybread was something new to try, to which she found was a good gamble that she took. It tasted great.

As she was eating her meal when a friend of her came in and approached her, Elias. She not seen him in a while so it was a pleasant surprise to find him standing there. "Sit and join me" she insisted as he asked her what she recommend for him to eat or if they should just go and get drunk "It's not even midday" she snapped a little bit at him, "I would say anything on the menu is gold, trust your instincts" she continued to say as she went to eat more of the food while taking sips of the cola between.

She watched as Elias tried to make his decision on what to order as she finished up her food and got her bill taken care off with a healthy sized tip "That was fantastic, I promise to visit again sometime" Intrigue told the gentleman who owned the establishment as she got up ready to leave. She placed on her jacket and told Elias she would see him soon, "bye bye for now" she said, as she left Frybread Express to go back onto the streets of Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Elias chuckled to himself and smiled at Intrigue - 'I knew you'd say that! You always bring out the sensible side in me...but it was worth asking anyway, getting drunk so early in the afternoon can sometimes be entertaining!'

Elias wished Intrigue well as she left and paid her bill..'i'll see you around real soon, I promise! It'll be good to hang out for a night...i'll put a note in the diary so we can enjoy ourselves! Make sure to bring Greybeard & Chase!

Elias turned back and decided to order some fries, Indian Taco & a soda...he was feeling rather hungry after a long night without much sleep.. he gestured over to Apache before paying for the food in advance, including a tip purely because he knew how much Intrigue had enjoyed her food...and her recommendations were always solid..

Report Post Tip

Apache started to see a lot of business coming to his restaurant. He decided to make a lot of frybread to cut down the wait time for his customers. Flex-Mitchell walks in with his friend Taga. Both of the men looked stoned out of their minds but still managed to order. When they ordered Apache thought to himself, how the hell are they each going to eat three fry dogs I don’t think they realize how filling the frybread is.  

Not saying his thoughts aloud he pretended as it wasn’t a issue. Putting 6 dogs on the grill Apache turns around to ring up the order.

”That will be $19.50!”

The two added their money together and handed it to Apache.  Then they went to sit and wait for there food. Before long Apache had everything ready and brought it to the table.  The customers were surprised to see how big the frybread was.  But they had a look of determination to eat it all.  

“Well you two enjoy, and let me know if you need anything else?”

Report Post Tip

Apache was happy to see Elias meet up with a old friend. This is one of the reasons why he loves having a pretty busy restaurant. As Apache went to go collect the tip money from Intrigue, Elias was ready to order.

”Indian taco, anything on it toppings, condiments?”

Apache waited patiently for a answer from the new customer. 

“I love the Indian taco with chees and lettuce, I want to welcome you to the best tribal food you will ever taste.”

Report Post Tip

Chelsea came out of Brennan's Cellars, an empty cup in her hand. She'd purchased it earlier from the same vendor, but was now back for the food itself.

"Hi there, may I have a flatbre- no it's frybread, isn't it? Hmm. It all smells so good. How about an Indian taco, with cheese, lettuce, and onions? Oh, and can you just top me off here with a beer or something?" She asked, holding out the empty cup from earlier. Tacos and beer were supposed to go together, right? Hopefully they did; she had a flight to Chicago to catch and couldn't afford any grief from her stomach.

Placing $6.00 on the counter, she peered around at the interior. The dreamcatchers and photographs were a nice touch, and using an old railcar was a brilliant idea. She wished she had time to stay and eat here, but a glance at her watch told her she'd need to eat on the run if she was going to catch that plane. Ah, well. It would be here when she got home.

"Love the place you've got here. Quite unusual. I'm sure you'll continue to do really well," she smiled at the man behind the counter as other customers got in line behind her.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: FryBread Express
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL