Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 09:04:46
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [ > - >>> ]
The Blackhawk Restaurant Started by: Isabella-Luciano on Jul 02, '18 01:00

Definitely different. She was enjoying herself, he manages a twitch at the corners of his lips. He won't say much, in fact, he finds that he doesn't want too and instead is thoughtful a moment baout her. 

"What drink or poison in this case?" He ignores the call of his name, he knows how some of them are, how they wish to be but Rossa ignores them and once again, is taking her arm softly guiding her to the bar. 

It's the soft tones of the violin that wash him away a moment. He can recall the feelings, for a second, he recalls something better, feeling on top of the world. He hasn't felt that in years, Rossa quite imagines that he doesn't want too, nor should he. 

"You're quite a good dancer, I imagined you'd be different, a lot more out there and less inclined to the pace. You surprise me a lot, though, I'd uh," he clears his throat, once. It's the only thing he can do as he finds himself catching her eyes,. He doesn't know how to word it, for a time, he's stumped. "I would, uh, appreciate it if you didn't mention my... episode back there, I've spent a long time trying to be better, and I don't quite intend on going back." Rossa manages to look past Xena, as if Mei is over her shoulder whispering to her, calling to him with the sinful white powder on her neck, beckoning him...

He shakes himself, he knows that he is not himself quite yet, not even right now. He's been tempted, not once, but twice, even with Mei's low drawing keen replaying in his head, he's not going to be himself as finally he calls for the bartender. 

For a second, it sounds like a yell and Rossa hates himself, losing his cool in a moment and time like this wouldn't do him good as he words play over and over, taunting him and daring him for one bump, one taste, one snort of it and he'd be fine...

"Anyway, why did you come here? I didn't think you'd enjoy this scene, for all I know you could have just avoided this altogether, I quite imagine you would have loved it regardless." Rossa took quite a bold tone saying that, he tosses her a smirk and he wonders if she's just... different, but all he knows is that he is on edge. 

He feels different, he doesn't quite like that feeling, of being a bit helpless, he dealt with that already and he does not need it now. How else could he imagine it? Back to square one? He was not a good man on cocaine, at least, he thought so. 

"So, besides our dance, that talk. Has this banquet lived up to your expectations? Do you see why I do it? These things, I'm not anything important, I provide a service and if they like it, I get favours. That's a greater deal than anything I could hope for really, but do you have a different outlook? Strangely, I'd like your opinion." Rossa takes a glass of vodka, passing it over to Xena and manages to snag himself a whiskey..

He's quiet now, just lost in his thoughts for a moment as he takes note of her. He's left to the notion that she's different, but he can only wonder how much more than him...

Report Post Tip

Listening to every word that had come out of his mouth, while not muttering a single word herself. He spoke a lot, he liked to speak, it was something that she had gathered from him. Not so much from their time in Las Vegas but in the events of the evening, this was something that she noticed. It was what made him good at what he did, he had a way with words and a way in with to manipulate people with those words. Really it was an art, clearly was something that she wasn't particularity good with herself. So to have a counterpart that could handle that aspect of things would help her go even further in this life.

Grasping the glass of vodka, Ksenia did a quick examination of the glass and it's contents. There was something about having a clean glass that she just needed to start drinking. One too many times she had been given a nasty glass with lipstick stains still on it, was probably do to some of the locations that she frequented but still it wasn't hard to rinse out a glass and make sure some bitches lipstick wasn't stuck to it. After a quick look over, hoping he didn't notice, she took a sip. 

Nothing big, just a small taste. It was crisp, high end quality... he really knew how to go all out for such events. Placing it down onto the bar, her arm draped across the wood but the glass still in her grasp. She began speaking.

"I learned to dance when I was younger, we didn't have a lot of money growing up but we always had music. Was just something to do and it was something that I picked up on rather easily. I don't do it much at all anymore because I really can't stand most people but it's like riding a bicycle... it's just something you never forget."

She paused for a moment, bring the glass off the bar once more and taking another subtle sip. Really she wanted to down the entire glass but she was trying to be classy here, trying not to seem like a drunk, even though she really wanted to start taking shots.

"Do you want..." He spoke, which she didn't let him finish. Waving off the remaining bit of what he was going to say. She knew he was going to ask if she wanted to go back out there but right now this is where she was content.

"I came here to indulge in your lifestyle. Came here to see how you worked. As you know we have a mutual friend, well he partly expressed to me that I should get to know you and get to understand how you work. He called it good for business. I told him now by the way but he insisted, many of times. I had my reservations, trust me." She smirked and quickly covered it up with another sip from the glass. This time placing it down and shifting her position at the bar. This time leaning up against it.

"This is nice, you did well here. I understand it but this isn't my specialty..."

She took another pause and turned her head towards him. She knew he had asked for her not to bring it up but that's like telling someone to not press the big red button. It just further pushed the want to it. She had to know, had to ask and that's exactly what she did.

"So, I know you said not to ask but you know I have to. How in deep have you or are you in with the candy?"

Report Post Tip

He stilled. All went quiet, for a second he doesn't even recall everything she said before those words, it's all a blank as he just looks at her like he did before. A tick at his brow, he's agitated, angry even before he's loosening his tie and sitting down at the bar, motioning for a stronger drink. 

Rossa is by no means going to disuss or talk about shit like that. He doesn't need too, he's buried that shit and so why is she trying to drag him back into it? He thought he'd been done with it by now, of course, there were other ideas, other needs. 

"I'm not, okay!? I'm not you! I'm not like everyone else for fucks sake!" He doesn't know his own voice as he only roars out over the banquet, drawing certain eyes, he gives her a look and only then does he calm down, slowly. 

Rossa knows deep down, he's better, so what he'd managed to deal with it once and there were moments where the high came back? His moments of levity and waking up in a pile of clothes, coke, money, and friends of the night. He didn't need that, he didn't want it, of course, that sounded hollow in his thoughts. 

"Why do you ask? Why do you want to know huh Nia!? What does that matter for what we do? You always do this! Just when we actually talk, we actually enjoy ourselves, you just want to push and prod at me! Why, what have I done to you huh!?" He hisses the words, uncaring now to the fact that she's stronger than him, that she'd easily have him put in the ground.

He found that he didn't care! It'd be a simpler release, a moment where he didn't have to worry about those words in his head. About Mei's taunting, so what he wanted just one taste and if it weren't for Ksenia, he would have fallen harder and into that pit without a care about the banquet, he forgot things...

He made things worse and so, to be that part of himself, right now, right into these things, well, he didn't want it. He pleaded with himself not too, but they all had demons. 

"Look, Ksenia. I don't want to talk about it, so no, you didn't have to talk about it, not now, not ever. So why does it matter? What? That I have a few things that get a bit messy, that I stare a bit too much into space that nothing's there. What do you want me to say? That I'm like you? No. I'm not, I know I'm not, but since you asked..." He hisses the words again and this time he doesn't care, he meets her head, nose to nose that it almost looks like a different scene entirely. 

Rossa can only do so much with the anger burning in his eyes, what else could he manage to say but a few words. 

"My mom got me into it, at a very rebellious age. She died, and when she died, the well dried up, and I couldn't stop. I became the charmer, the one who was able to convince anybody and everybody of what people could do. I made a shit ton, that I snorted away, is that what you want to hear? I got clean, I'm here now, I'm better." He didn't need to mention anything else, the look in her eyes, the moment where he finally calmed down as he glanced at the bar, noticing the bottle of bourbon...

Just one taste is what it would be and he was ready to chug it all done without a single care in the world. 

Report Post Tip

There was so much emotion exhibited from just that one simple question. Really she wasn't poking, wasn't prodding. Of course she had the means to push the topic, make him break but this wasn't one of those moments. From her it was a sincere question, hoping that it would further bond the two together but to her mistake thus was not the case. He got nasty, got loud and was downright a dick.

Which in itself showed her all that she needed to know, he still had demons. They lay dormant, trying to escape but they were there. It was probably the worst kind to have, not knowing in what moment they will show their faces and when they show their faces not much can stop them. There's no easing yourself into it, it's a balls to the wall type event that doesn't stop until rock bottom is reached.

He was clearly on the precipitous of such an event and here she was with the ability to play devils advocate. She could leave it be and move onto something else, take his mind off of it. Perhaps get back onto the dance floor, further schmooze the banquets guests and then go home having left a successful night. Or... she could let temptation choose the path.

One thing she knew, she just couldn't sit back and let him tongue last her the way that he just did. For one it was rather disrespectful and two, no one talked to her like that without some sort of repercussions.

Releasing her hand from the glass, she lifted it up in his direction, pointing her finger directly towards him.

"Listen! I was trying to be nice... trying to connect but no, you have to stand here and mouth off. I'm not some bitch you can just verbally abuse, apologize and move on. So fuck you and that horse you think you rode in on." There was a brief pause, she could see he wanted to lay back into her but she didn't let him. "You poke, you pick, you throw your digs in on me but you need to look in that mirror. At least I'm honest and opened with my vices... you... you just hide behind your charm and fancy fucking cloths and hope that no one notices."

She motioned her finger outwards away from him towards all the people living it up and the banquet. Encompassing them all together...

"You might have all of them fooled but I can see the real you." Bringing her finger back to him, placing it just below his shoulder. "You my..." She was about to call him a friend but stopped before the words could leave her mouth. "You can hide what is within until you can't anymore and if you keep it up, you will have no one to blame but yourself. So once again, fuck you!"

With a forceful swipe, he knocked her pointed finger off his body. The rage within his face amplified from her words yet her demeanor hadn't changed much. She said what she needed to say, whether he liked it or not it didn't matter to her as it needed said. Placing her hand back upon the bar, Ksenia reached for her glass, picking up and taking a rather large pull from it this time. Up to this point she had tried to pace herself with the booze but in reality it was just a matter of time before the floodgates had opened.

Taking a short breath, she took another large pull, finishing the contents then placed the glass back onto the bar top. Her glare from the corner of her eyes could still see Rossa flushed red in the face. She could see he wanted to say something, perhaps even raise a hand to her. Which would be the worst mistake of his life if that were the route he decided on. Nonetheless, she needed another drink... It might be time for the bartender to fetch and leave the bottle. Cause clearly things weren't going to get better anytime soon.

Turning her head towards the back side of the bar, Ksenia raised her hand in the bartenders direction. Catching his attention she pointed to her glass. "Just bring the bottle." It was a request that her quickly answered, grabbing the bottle off the shelf and swiftly bringing it over to her. He popped the top off the bottle and poured her a glass, leaving the bottle sitting next to it before heading back down to his post. Ksenia picked her glass back off the bar and just held it in her hand.

She directed her attention back onto Rossa, waiting to hear what shit would come out of his mouth this time around.

Report Post Tip

"You...can see me? Is that what you want? How you and I aren't so different? But hey, you're just the one who can indulge yourself! Great!" He spat the words, uncaring as he snatched the bottle from the bar, his eyes glaring at her with such malice now that his feigned smiles could hardly keep himself calm. 

He managed himself well, he doesn't lose his cool. It wasn't his thing and now here he was, after a wondrous dance, a moment alone together. They were volatile, almost five times what it would have been in Vegas had he not wished to relax. But she wanted to connect with him? Why, does it matter right now? It shouldn't. 

"You wanted to connect with me, but then what happens when we argue? Are we expected to be using our darkest secrets against each other? Like how you seem to have analyzed me so well. That I'm hiding who I am, heh, how observant." Rossa can't say much else but that, he doesn't really wish too but he just looks at her from the corner of his eye. 

The Banquet continues to laugh and applause with nothing behind it. He's become used to this, knowing the real from the unreal and right now, there's someone who's bearing down on him without a care for his fanciful smiles and expensive suits. Maybe she was right a slight bit, maybe she could see just how he was...

He wanted to snort it away, no, not in the manner of coke but scoffing at it. The belief that she could begin to know him, where had she gotten that from? But then again, he saw things about her, he'd seen how she needed to have things. 

"Huh. Look, this is difficult for me to talk about. I don't like that part of my life, I did it a few times, and each time I tried to stop, nothing worked. So why do we have to talk about it, Ksenia? It's not something I'm particularly proud of, it's not what I wish to be remembered for." He sounded pathetic, he hated it, because he'd known what the coke had done to him, it was one of the greatest highs of his life. 

To be on top of the world, no sign of falling and considering how much he'd made for himself back then, he was forgetting things that he didn't want to know. Sometimes, Rossa wondered if he were a different kind of monster when it came to this world. 

He doesn't say much, not right away. He sighs to himself before taking a pull from the bottle, it's a sip, something to get him there and the courage to say things he doesn't wish too but when it involves someone he means to build something with. What else can he say?

"I'm an asshole, but I'm not going to apologize. Punch me, hit me, whatever, I don't care. My life is my life, I'm not asking you about yours, am I? I can respect you, I can agree with whatever you wish to do. I can say I was misguided in my lashing out, I should have been kinder, different." Rossa sighs before relaxing into himself, it's a soft sort of thing, almost like a flower that's blooming. 

He's coming into him, but what that is? Not everyone knows, or wishes to know. So does he do this? But he catches her eyes again, there's something he can see, a faint bit of... something that was almost akin to an emotion, not even anger looked so... difficult. 

She was a complex sort of woman, something that you needed to spend a century trying to unlock, to jury rig to see the fine layers that lay beneath it all. He wondered what he'd done to earn it, perhaps it was the joint interest of cocaine, perhaps it was something else, he didn't truly know. 

"You said something earlier, you my, but you stopped. You sure didn't have much stopping you from saying what you needed to say before. So, what? Is it another rare moment I may never get to see again?" Rossa smirks, and it's truly scary how he could manage to switch it off, almost like ice had cooled the mounting rage of lava.

He doesn't say much again but he's certainly all over the place with his emotions, from anger to apologetic and sorrowful to arrogance in the span of minutes. It certainly wasn't cocaine, but Rossa hardly notices the bouncing emotions as he takes another pull from the bottle slowly...

He wondered just what her reaction was going to be, he had apologized in some way, hadn't he?

Report Post Tip

He was clearly all over the board, a wave of emotions that she had never really seen from anyone before this. Generally when she was engaged in conversation such as these the person on the other end was either pissed beyond belief the entire time of apologetic there was never a bit of both and never with the intensity that he was exuding, It was actually a bit intriguing...

Standing there for a moment, digesting this all, ksenia reached for and grabbed the bottle of vodka out of his hands. Sure she had a full glass sitting next to her but if someone was doing pulls from a bottle, she wasn't going to sit back and let them do it alone. It wasn't her style plus there was just something about taking a swig from the bottle that just made the contents taste that much better.

Nonetheless, she pulled the bottle towards her lips and took a rather healthy swig from it. You could tell it wasn't the first time she had done such a thing, she was quite meticulous making sure none of the contents dripped off the side of her mouth. Once done she held it back out towards him an offering like this was one that he couldn't turn down. Taking the bottle back from her, she watched as he took another sip. Just a further calming of the nerves at this point, before she was to speak up. 

"See this is how I see it... you don't ask me about my life which is fine but you push your narratives on me based on what you see. You don't know, yet you assume these things about me. If that is how you care to do it, so be it but for me, I ask cause I want to know. You don't want me to know fine, whatever.... you want this...." She points to him than to herself. "To just be strictly business, fine! Here I thought I was being nice, thought this was something a friend would do." There you go... she said it, the f word and not her favorite f word. "Apparently the situation had been misconstrued and now I'm in the wrong for asking." 

Reaching once again for the bottle, there was a bit of force upon his grip. It took her a bit more oomph to pull it from his grasps but she was able to grab a hold of it. Put it once again to her lips but this time took a few gulps from the bottle. She had yet to feel any of the affects from the booze, it generally took her quite a bit of drinking to get to that point but she was well on the way. 

"Once again fuck you, seriously." She spoke while tilting the bottle back in his direction. "I'm not even sure why I'm standing here entertaining you anymore, I could be anywhere else having a better time but nooooo here I am." In reality she was having quite the fine evening... even this back and fourth she was having with him was better than anything else that she could have been doing but it wasn't going to be something that she would ever admit to him, at least not while she was still sober.

"Oh and yes, you are an asshole, like a really big one." She paused giving him a subtle smirk from the corner of her mouth. "Not that I didn't know it from our initial meeting but it has definitely been more cemented into place within the past 30 minutes."  

Report Post Tip

"Oh, that's amazing, you can be so sure of me now." Rossa tosses her an easy enough smile, he can't manage to say that much but he looks amused and he only leans forward to the bar, glancing at her with an arrogant smile. 

"Friends, Ksenia? I didn't think we would have managed to earn that, to make ourselves grow so fond of one another. My heart truly warms at the way you say the word, I find myself shocked and truly speechless at your words." Rossa embodies the word, asshole, only laughing to himself before he sighs again, she is right about him however. 

How could he be so difficult and he judges her, he is exactly like some of these people, when he's sober. Of course, he knows that he is such an ass when he's tied up in his shirts and fancy suits, it feels like handcuffs slapped on him and he can't begin to escape. 

So he wonders to himself, why should he even try? He wonders if he should be a bit more like her, embrace his demons but that'd lead him down a path he wasn't willing to come back from. Where life was crazy and his time was spent with only his high on his mind...

"When did it start for you? How did you manage to embrace it? I'm just curious, but if you want to answer, it's all you, I know I shouldn't pry but hey, I'd like to know more about my friend." Rossa says it teasingly but it's that soft smile he gives her, how else can it be capped off but the slightest sincerity he could give her?

Rossa takes another swig from the bottle, he catches sight of a few police chiefs making their way to the exit, the evening is only winding down and here the two of them are, arguing, fighting, and the nextminute, trying to know more about one another. Maybe, it can't be helped with these two, it's just there, and it's something that can be pulled, like a pin on a grenade. 

"Yeah, I'm an asshole, but you're not exactly sunshines and rainbows either, Ksenia, I saw you before. Happy, excited, and now you're, well, like you were in vegas. All business, maybe I don't like, and maybe that night you saw me in Vegas, I wasn't trying talk business. I wanted to relax, a drink, a moment to myself." Rossa sighs, turning his focus on her completely and he's not sure when it happened but she has his attention, undivided and focused solely on her. 

It's not uncommon for Rossa to be like that but it's reserved, even he can know that much. He doesn't quite know what to make of that feeling, that she has his attention, fully as it may be. 

"I'm not going to lash out or be an ass, well, I might be but in a different manner. So, sunshine, what's next? Are you going to splash a drink in my face? Slap me again? This all seems rather... anti climatic." Rossa is an ass, again, he knows this. He doesn't shy away from it and he never will, this is what he laughs at as he catches her...

He raises the bottle to her before he finaly starts fo feel a bit more than just wobbly, his eyes knock together slightly as slowly, he seems to bob his head forward. He couldn't be drunk, could he? Nah! He wasn't, he was okay!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

His comment made her chuckle, if he was to know only one thing about her, he should know this... Something that she needed to express to him before this evening continued.

"Just so you're aware, this is vodka. Good quality stuff too, I would never dare waste a drop of this splashing it in your face. Now if it was some of the shit wine I had out there in the banquet hall, things would be different but this stuff is not to waste like that."

That was her trying to be a bit comical in tone but she was being as serious as a heart attack. Him nor anyone was worth the spillage of such a creation. Especially when it was calling her to consume it, which this bottle was screaming loudly to do. She gladly took the bottle from his hand as he raised it towards her, without much thought to it she took another swig but this time instead of handing it back to him placed in onto the bar next to her still full glass.

Taking a moment, she played back most of what he had just muttered out of his mouth. Clearly it was a lot, she couldn't remember all of it in detail but she knew the gist of what he had spoken. There was something about them being friends... something that she didn't actually recall saying. Came close to it but didn't actually remember the words leaving her mouth. Hopefully she didn't actually say it, cause she wasn't sure she was quite ready for all that entailed with that title.

Friendship to her meant more than just a word, it was more like a bond for her. Once you were her friend, you were stuck with her, unless she choose otherwise of course but something like that rarely happened.

With a bit of sigh, she glanced at him for a moment. The red flush in his cheeks were still present but he wasn't angry, at least he didn't seem angry, with him... for the little time that she knew him, he was rather easy to pinpoint when he was pissed. So this is wasn't which only meant one other thing, the vodka was finally showing it's face through him. He was getting drunk, hopefully for her sake he was a fun drunk...

Now she wasn't sure if he was going to remember this conversation come tomorrow, she was kind of hoping he didn't because what she about to divulge to him was rather personal, it was something not many knew.

Before speaking she picked up the bottle once more and downed just about as much as she could in one breath. Which was damn near a third of the bottle.

"I know all too well I'm not rainbows and... whatever else you called me." Really she couldn't remember what he had said, she wanted to say unicorns but that just didn't sound right in her head so she skipped it. "Being soft in this world only gets you so far and with the people we work with in this business, being soft will only lead to someone taking advantage of you." She took in a deep breath and sighed. "It was a lesson I learned all to well... mentally and physically."

Those were words she hadn't spoke to anyone in many years. It was something that she tried to hide best she could... why she was telling him, she didn't know but it just seemed right.

"That was until I was introduced to the candy... it gave me courage I never had, it helped unleash a side of me that laid dormant. I don't regret it not one bit and I will never go back to being the old me... its not happening."

Sure she left a lot out, lots of details but in this moment those didn't needed spoken. This was enough for the time being, it was almost a bit much for her liking but it was too late. It was spoken and it was out there. With a bit of a shrug in his direction, Ksenia picked the bottle back off the bar and once again began chugging from the bottle. Getting blackout drunk, seemed the appropriate thing to do and she was now well on the way.

Report Post Tip

"I... I get that, t-to be honest, it's why I'm like this sometimes, it's kind of boring being this guy! Here's something I didn't say in Vegas, it was awesome... you know, offing that guy. I know, it's a bit weird but sometimes people need to learn things, permenantly." Rossa is lost, heck, he's even hammered at the point where he's smiley and leaning into the bar without much underneath him as his legs lock together in an effort to hold him up...

How had this happened? One minute, he was- what was it again? He was with Ksenia and they were fighting, like they always had, huh, he wondered if that was just their thing, it seemed quite the deal enough. He shrugged to himself before turning to her, his eyes knocked together and for a moment, they crossed together as he looked like a goofball. 

He couldn't help himself, literally. He felt like he was on cloud nine, alcohol wasn't his favourite but it helped to know that he didn't need to resort to coke. He wondered if he could have some with him a lot more, it'd be a lot better than being so stuck up all the time. He could imagine how all the chiefs and politicians would love him, he'd known enough to know they simply liked him for the favours and thrill. 

There was never anything else that got brought up in such a way like this, they talked, they were political and it was their job. 

"Hch! Now, that's not true, being soft is often a better skill, at least I know it so. I had this friend, Frankie, he was the brawn and I was the brains. More often than not, I-hch! I had to be the one that, you know, uh, did the soothsaying and people just ate that shit up! Of course, more times I just ate the sand..." Rossa laughed breathy-like, leaning his head into his hands as his lips form a childish pout and his cheeks are puffed up....

They're red, burning almost, like he's not used to being in the sun. Of course, that couldn't be more true, he was raised in Nevada. Vegas, to be more blunt, he'd seen it all, the truest of highs and the most greatest of lows, how else was he supposed to prove himself? He did what he could, and he'd made friends with someone more brawny..

He looks at Ksenia, for a second, he really looks and can't help himself. His fingers do the happy dance in her face, wiggling all child like again before he bursts out laughing, Rossa catches her grumbling at him. She's always grumpy, well, she was quite easy to tease when she was hammered, heh, hammered! That was such a funny thing!

"You're my Frankie, heh! That's amazing, I got another Frankie, I can't have you end up like him." Rossa doesn't elaborate, instead he looked at her again, all funny like and he is left to his thoughts for a second, she wasn't Frankie, she was herself, yeah. 

Silly Rossa, always trying to find surrogates-

"Hey! The Candy gave you courage, that sucks! You seem so amazing by yourself, I mean did you see what you did to Mei! You came in all like," Rossa mimics the sound of hulking steps, his lips making the sounds of "doosh! Doosh! I angry Ksenia!" Rossa laughs up it up, he can't help himself, even as he pushes her softly but holds onto her, a comfortable silence falling between them. 

He looks around, noticing how the bartender's lingering by the violinist, well, he thinks, it's all a blur to be fairly honest. There's only a few partygoers left, and they are quite enamoured with one another, well, that was a surprise but hey, let them get busy. It was a banquet after all, drink and pleasure flowed well enough. 

"Hch-That- no! You're like so intimidating and kind of what's the word, is it beautiful, yeah! I think-hch! Huh, If I had the choice, I would hch! I think if you hadn't punched what's her face, with the big bloody nose! Yeah, her! I think I woulda snorted, and you would of seen how amazing I am! If you think I'm good now! Wait until I'm like, up in your face high! I'm like ten times more effective, but not anymore... hch! It's... yeah." Rossa sighs, taking the bottle with a giggle before chugging some more, his head falling further into his hands before his eyes continue to watch Ksenia...

Maybe, she wasn't so bad, huh. Just like so different, confusing but she was an amazing drinking buddy, that's what! They were drink partners, at least, Rossa hopes it doesn't descend further...

Does he want it too?

He was all over the board, apparently he was someone that couldn't handle the excess of vodka. Then again there were a lot of people like that, not everyone had an iron liver like she did. Of course she was feeling good, the amount of vodka she had drank in the short period of time would have probably killed the average Susie homemaker but for her it was just another day of heavy drinking. It was probably leading her to an early grave but to her you can't live for tomorrow, have to live in the moment and that's exactly what she does. Cause she knows all too well, tomorrow isn't guaranteed.

Even though he was a bit all over the place, he was at least rather entertaining. It was amazing to her what booze did to people, liquid courage is what she always called it. There was always a certain point within everyone that their true self came out, one that would have stayed hidden if not for the booze. From the looks at it, she was about it get the real him, it was something she was rather excited to see. There was depth to him, depth of which she wouldn't see if not for the situation at hand.

Though there was something that stood out to her that he muttered, calling her his Frankie after referring him... or her his brawn. Was he calling her stupid? It was a thought that ran through her head for a moment, once that she wanted to question but one she questioned even further when he mentioned to her about the Mei situation. Perhaps he was just assuming she was the brawn because of that situation, though if she remembered correctly, he was the first one to use violence within their presence.

Back in Vegas he was the brawn, she just let him do as he saw fit. So maybe she was the brain? It would have made sense but then again did it really matter? Not really but it was something she still needed to put out there, just because.

"Are you sure you're not Frankie? I saw what you did in Vegas that night, I remember it vividly. Pretty sure you were the brawn that evening." She gave him a wink, as the look in his face went blank. She could see he was trying to process what she had just said but the liquor was winning the battle within his head. It was rather comical to see, just the looks of him made her chuckle... A chuckle that some how escaped her. 

It was in that moment that she realized the booze was catching up to her as well, making her loose enough to forgo the bit of stern attitude she was portraying.

Her chuckle must have triggered something within him because out of no where he started laughing. Which tickled her funny bone and she began laughing... so there they both were laughing really for no reason, just doing it because the other was. After about a minute or two, Ksenia was able to recoup herself... the bottle of liquor he was holding was now calling her name.

"Hand it over! It's my turn to take a pull"

Still in a bit of a laughing fit, he stuck his arm out and extended the bottle. One that she grabbed and pulled into her, giving it a look over and then sighing.

"Really? You drank the rest of it.... you." She wasn't expecting him to answer, was more so just her stating facts. Thankfully for them, they were already situated at the bar. So this wasn't really a problem, even though she knew Rossa was going to be hurting in the morning. The thought of which caused her to crack a smile.

Turning about, she slammed the bottle down on the bar, catching the attention of the bartender. Within a moment he was posted right in front of her and without a single word to each other he pulled out and placed a new bottle in front of her.

"You... you're good."

She reached towards her pocket, with the intentions to pull out some cash to leave it for him but remembered she didn't have any pockets. She was still in her fancy dress, one of which had no pockets. She did have a clutch though, that must have been where she put her money. Before she was even able to look for it, an arm extended in front of her, one that contained a was of money.

It was the extended hand of Rossa...

"Mei is paying for this one." He muttered in a bit of broken English.

"So kind of Mei... speaking of which, where's the... ya know..."

The booze for her was always a precursor to the cocaine, whether he wanted to avoid it or not was his issue but for her, she was feigning for it. She knew it was close and she was going to get her hands on it.  

Report Post Tip

He hummed, watching her for a second and he thought in the moment, he might have forgotten something crucial, important. He was just on cloud nine, like nothing stopped him, he always remembered that feeling and he rembered, before, Mei kept whispering things to him, how she brought him into that trance. 

There were names, and she was sneaky, he hadn't even noticed. He felt it, bags in his pocket, and he knew for certain what they were. His face slackened, stilling and he was forgetting something. An oath to himself, something that he was never meant to do, what was it!? There were words mumbled to him, like a forgotten memory, that was funny. 

It sounded like he was talking to himself, but no words were being uttered, huh, drinking was funny. How could he be talking to himself? He shrugged before meeting Ksenia's eyes, watching her for a second before producing the two bags, he pushed them onto the bar and it was his stupid smile that sealed the deal. 

For a moment, all he recognizes is those bags of coke, they're so fun and all consuming, like life itself. How else could he have done something and not enjoyed it? They were fun, they were the one high that always found him in such spirits that nothing could stop him, he was unbeatable and how else could he not have enjoyed it like it was? 

"There. Premium-hch! Shit, at least, that's what the Doggy always says! So silly, I used-hch! Used to run with him once upon a time, it was fun, actually! hch! How I learned Vietnamese, don't think I ever told anyone that..." He's so far gone and he knows that, how else would he be offering it with ease? He can't just help it and for a second, he's just watching her. 

Rossa's done that a lot lately, he sees how she's when she smiles, it's quite the thing to see someone so stoic and witholden break away from their cool exterior. Those are the people are that know how to have fun, if he were a far more different man, his charm might have been used in other way, then again, she might have punched his lights out. 

Hehe, lights, such a funny word. How else is he supposed to realise that he enjoyed her company, she wasn't typically enthralled with him and they fought a majority of the time, hch! With how this night was going, Rossa was already forgetting the fact that the cocaine was set out but she was certainly more than just his partner. 

At least, he felt that, it'd be another while before he said anything further-

"Rossa!" There she was, prodding him with words that he chuckles again. He looks at her, not indulging in the coke, no matter how much he may, there's too many voices trying to tell him no. Trying to stop him from doing what he wanted.. yeah, him, what was wrong with that?

He looks down at the bag, softly, delicately like he's handling a baby chick, Rossa is pouring out the white substance with care before he leans forward watching it for a second before finally.....

He snorts, shivering to himself as shakily, his eyes only close for a moment, allowing it to course through him. This was it, the greatest of hits...

The cocaine was his love, the aftermath could be a future Rossa problem...

Report Post Tip

She just sat back, listened and watched as he did what he did. The alcohol was clearly coursing through his body, it was quite evident just from looking at him. He could barely stand up straight, wobbling every so often. If it wasn't for the bar and the chair seated right next to him, he may already be on the floor but alas this wasn't the case. He was managing and even if he wasn't she wouldn't be intervening... it wasn't her job to care for a drunkard, she had a hard enough time caring for herself as is.

Really she didn't really care what transpired at this point... the banquet was all but over, only a few people still hung around in the main room. All of which were drunk themselves. Her and Rossa were well out of their sight but you could hear the murmur of sporadic laughter radiating throughout the building. They were having themselves a good ole time and they were entertaining themselves rather well. Which meant they no longer needed to intervene, their night in that regards was over but she knew all too well it was really just getting started. 

Truthfully for her, the moment she started drinking heavily was the moment it all started going downhill from her. It was the beginning of her classic cycle. Start out slow and ever so gradually increase the intake, once the glass was no longer used it was game on and being they were already down one bottle of vodka, this was going to be quite the evening... or week... depending on a multitude of variables.

Even though she was rather fixated on the bags of coke on the bar, making sure to watch every movement they made within his grasps, she was still in tune to what he was speaking. There was the want to question a bit more about this Doggy guy. It was a name that he had brought up a few times now but one that she didn't personally know of. She was still getting her feet wet in Detroit, had learned a lot in the brief time she had been here but still had a lot to gather... a lot to learn.

It was a thought that exited her mind once she saw him lay out a line and take it off the bar with ease. There was little to no hesitation and he took the entire line in one snort. It was rather professional of him to do so, it was clear this wasn't his first time but that wasn't much of a shocker, just based on their conversations she knew he had a history with it. A potentially dark history... one that may just beginning to show it's face once more but definitely a ride she was hoping to go along with it. If he was a good time, she was down for basically whatever but first she needed her own taste of that candy.

Directing her attention onto the opened bag sitting on the bar, the powder coating the one side of the bag, the side he used to dump his bit of a portion onto the bar. It would have been rather nice if he would have put together a line for her... seemed they weren't on those types of terms just yet. The thought caused her to shake her head ever so subtly.

"You know you could have at least made a line for me." She spoke out loud, even though she thought it was something she spoke internally.

She heard some muttering coming from his direction, muttering of which she couldn't exactly make out. He must have been facing the other direction or had his face plastered up against something. Either or was really possible in this moment. It didn't really matter for her, the most important... pressing thing for her was getting a taste of that candy.

In her own little bubble, Ksenia poured out a bit of powder onto the bar top. Tore off the back side of a matchbook that was sitting next to the ashtray and used it to make a perfect... well near perfect line. She then proceeded to pull out one of the hundreds from one of the stacks Mei had been carrying, rolled it up into a tight tube and proceeded to snort it off the bar. Pulling up immediately and placing the rolled up bills onto the bar. She did what she always did after a hit... held the opposite side of her nose with her thumb and gave another quick inhale through the other nostril. It was the best way to get whatever remnants into the system.

Standing there she closed her eyes for a moment, feeling the powder coursing through her system. A wave of euphoria pulsing through her core. Giving it a moment to do it's thing before opening her eyes... eyes of which found and locked onto Rossa's. Whom at this point was looking at her with a bit of an evil grin on his face, a grin of which she couldn't help but match.

"Yes?" Is all she could speak.

He was laughing, a crazed spectacle of a laugh but one all the same. How he managed to seem so serene after one line never ceased to amaze him at least, it was his fuel, like regular work-a-day folk, who needed coffee to get the day going. He'd needed coke, it wasn't just his fuel, but a neccessity, as much as puffing air and a good sermon on a sunday. 

If he weren't so difficult with doggy, perhaps he might have been able to make a greater life of that situation but that was Las Vegas, when times were organized and doggy had a sense for the future. Now he was all corruption and left to his vices by idiots who couldn't tell their ass from their mouth, a bunch of fools playing his nautral born role. 

Smirking to himself, he only gave her a small nod, one that would of passed her notice if she'd been more plastered. He shakes his head, grabbing the bottle and chugging more. Tomorrow could wait, tonight was the moment for victors, champions, and those who did not hide themselves!

"You are quite different with your nose in the flour, tenderly, like you wished to give it a kiss. Oh sweet flower that it is," Rossa dares to smile as he only launches into his teasing. It would seem, by some miraculous sense that he was slightly sober, if now buzzed and high was the way to go about it but already, he was going back to the drink.

Rossa doesn't seem to have noted a limit but its something that he doesn't find himself quite sick. Yet he's only smiling at her, almost taunting in the way that he's able to feel a new high. Brilliant almost, yet he calms himself with a soft shake of his head. 

"You're fun, I haven't met someone like you, but next time. It'll be on me, well, I think doggy, he's a real shithead with how easily it is to sneak into his operation. Like we could both do it, but that's too risky, even for me." Rossa calmmed himself again, knowing exactly how doggy kept his situation but it was just the high talking, wasn't it?

Of course, he was also spilling secrets like it was nothing. He just hoped for his sake that she wouldn't pay too much attention to all of that, he was having the time of his life, things like business could wait couldn't it? 

"And wait, you wanted me to pour you some?" Here, Rossa sniffs softly, as if the remnants of the powder had somehow escaped his hungry nostrils. "Oh, there's always another time, you didn't think this was going to be one time only did you? Nah, I'm off the stick that was wedged up my ass!" Rossa smirks, winking at her before looking around the resturaunt, everyone had left besides a few guards waiting to lock up. 

It wasn't meant to get this late, but he looked at Xena again, his eyes sparkling with mischief and a light that wouldn't have been so difficult if it weren't for her. He hadn't known what it was, but she was incredibly intoxicating, how she'd done a lot of things baffled him. 

Rossa wasn't scared to admit that she made him fearful, he'd known predators and prey, he smirked at the little stumble he caught himself on. If she were to prey on him, perhaps that would have ben one of life's sweet blisses, he catches himself, an embarrassing red hue staining his cheeks. 

She was a mystery. Ksenia was aggravating. An annoyance. Yet, she managed to worm her way into being someone he valued an opinion from, she managed to become a friend. In such little time, perhaps the ride and highs were just beginning....

Report Post Tip

She knew he was talking, knew the words coming out of his mouth but really couldn't correlate them into anything meaningful. They were bouncing around in her head, not finding a place to settle in. It was one of the side effects that cocaine had on her. It made her feel really good but it did a number on her short memory. Most all of her coked out episodes contained just bits and pieces that she was actually able to remember. Which was part the issue the first time that they met, she was so coked out 90% of their interaction then vanished somewhere. It could have still been in the farthest reaches in her mind, places that were lost to the world forever. 

"Another time? What about this time, doesn't this time count... your not giving up on the night already are you?" She spoke up, not really grasping what he was talking about, just going with the last thing she remembered hearing.

"Another time... yes well not now but later, you know..."

Really she didn't know but did recall another thing he had spoke. Causing her to chuckle to herself, actually picturing the removal of such an object. It was a chuckle that caused him to give her quite the odd glance.

"What?" He asked.

"Did it hurt?" She asked

A questioned that caused him to tilt his head a bit to the side. It was an inquisitive motion, one that she knew she needed to further on about.

"When you pulled that stick out of your ass... was it a big stick?"

She directed her gaze towards the floor, as if she was looking where he had put this stick once he had removed it from his ass. For a moment there, she really was looking for it... getting lost in the moment between what was reality and what wasn't. She was determined to find it, keeping her vision downwards, which caused Rossa to begin looking as well. Even though he probably had no idea what he was looking for either.

"Hmm..." She spoke while pulling her gaze off the floor and back onto him. "Where did it go?" From the corner of her gaze, she caught a glimpse of the vodka bottle sitting on the bar. "Oh... hello, my friend." Reaching for it, she quickly pulled it towards her. Sending some of the content flying out of the bottle and onto her cheek, causing her to scrunch up her face ever so slightly. With her opposite hand, she brushed off the bit that she could and without thought extended her hand wiping it on his shirt.

She watched as his eyes shifted from her to her hand and then back up to her eyes. He wanted to say something but just didn't... instead pulling the bottle from her grasps and himself taking a rather large pull from it. The bottle itself still rather on the full end, he kept it close to him, almost as if it was her punishment from wiping her hand on him.

"Hey share!" She reached for it... he pulled it back a little bit further.

"No!"

With a bit of a sigh, she reached for it again and once again he did the same thing, pulling it away from her.

"Fine... whatever!" She turned about towards the bar and threw herself on it. Her midsection laying on the bar... her head and arms towards the booze and her legs dangling off the other side of the bar. She fished under the counter for a bottle of something.

"Bourbon... fuck... gross." She tried to put it back on the shelf but missed, dropping it to the floor, shattering the bottle behind the bar. "Oops". She once again could hear muttering from behind her but once again couldn't make out what he was saying. Regardless, she looked to her left and then right, spotting a bottle of vodka. Extending her reach for it, just grazing her fingertips onto the bottle, she scooted herself up a bit. It was a rather poor decision as she shifted her focal point on the bar, causing her to topple right over. Head first but was able to land on her back... right onto the pile of broke glass and bourbon.

She laid there for a moment, not moving a muscle, just keeping her gaze straight onto the ceiling. That was until Rossa poked his head over the bar and looked down at her.

"You know you could have probably just walked around instead of jumping over." He commented, cracking a smile the entire time.

She raised her hand to her mouth, putting one finger upon her lips. "Shhhh"

"You need assistance?" He perked up now with a bigger smile upon his face.

"No!" She abruptly spoke and proceeded to sit up. She could feel the pieces of glass sticking to her exposed skin. She could feel the drip of liquid running down the inside of her dress but felt no pain, so she just attributed it to the bourbon. "Hello vodka." She spoke as she reached for the bottle that was now in her reach and then proceeded to stand up. Flexing her shoulders in and out, feeling that scratching sensation. As much as she didn't want to ask for his help, she knew it was needed. Well it was either that or just live the rest of the evening with glass pieces lodged in her. 

Taking the top off the bottle, she tossed it onto the floor and took a swig before turning about from him.

"I think I've got some glass in my shoulder, can you gimme a hand?"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Contrary to popular belief, Rossa wasn't exactly squeamish or hidden to blood or cuts, or gore of some kind. His life had been something readily available to play witness to monsters of all kinds, but what type of monster had attacked her/ Had it been the dreadful cocaine or was it perhaps, the table itself, the thoughts that flowed throughout his skull made him giggle. 

Before he'd gone and done it again, his eyes bursting with life. This time, he catches her eyes and manages to smirk at her with a smarmy grin that comes off like it would have to others. He was a know-it-all, obviously, he was never meant to be so happy to see it in such a fashion. Her skin was pale, but the artistry her blood painted was almost... majestical. 

He shook himself, it'd been some time since he'd gotten like that. People needn't know his particulars when it came to things like that, if he was an artist, than truly, he'd be something of a horrrific serial killer who carved people and painted them in truly beautific sights. Ah, those were the days, he, Frankie, and the throes of highs with cocaine. Of course, he'd been off the wagon and soon found plenty to abhor about being off it so suddenly and greatly. 

Where had he been again? Yes! What was it? She was asking him something, oh yes, her back, there was glass and of course, he couldn't help but release a soft sigh at the sight of it. Get your head together, Rossa, now's certainly not the time. Instead, he'd found that her dazed and wandering eyes locking with his. 

"You paint quite the picture, I wasn't too sure it'd bled this much, but here we are." Rossa shakes his head, carefully, he jumps over the bar and grabs the bottle of bourbon. Uncorking with a brilliant ease, that not a single bit tumbles out and even then, Rossa chugs only a bit before forcibly giving her the vodka. 

Rossa only manages a smirk before giving her a solid gaze, it's not even a second before he's pushing the vodka between her lips and its almost voluntary how she grips the bottle chugging softly before he pulls it away. 

"Well, lets hope doggy had some good coke!" Rossa pours vodka over he shoulder, quickly he dresses it with some cloths he managed to snag earlier as he picks out the bits of glass. She didn't need it to get infected, so he was already halfway done when he managed to catch her eyes, again, this wouldn't do but how else was he meant to make sure she was okay. 

Clearing his throat, best as he could, he managed to do a makeshift bandage and knew it wouldn't be so bad once she got it looked at. Then again, he wondered how it might look healed, perhaps tiny dotted scars. Those were always the best to toy with, some people just didn't have the enthusiasm that he had for them. 

Instead, he manages to look pleased, knowing that she was all healed up. Well, to the best of his mediocre abilities. He glances up at her, managing just to catch her gaze again and he wonders if its lost because he's noticed some things about her. She's rather peculiar and particular about what she drinks out of, wanting a clean glass, she's sharp when it comes to her lines of coke. 

She's an organazational person, someone who needs order in her life. Rossa had known someone like that, of course, they managed to just come off a bit more different than most.

"Well, you're all sewn up now. Clearly you're not flexible or a gymnast, then again, I'd expect some kind of limber things from a russian, how dissapointing." Rossa throws her a wink, cheekily enough that he's almost willing to chug the vodka again. 

Instead, he finds himself rather occupied otherwise, he's just looking at her and for a moment. That's all he does before he's up to his feet, stretching out his hand. He does not know what has taken hold of him, but he's nothing if not a gentleman in the least, 

"It seems our night is coming to an end, unless you wish to dance again? I think it's best you rest after such a night. I hope you do not fret, there will be more like this to come." Rossa waits, the night was one he wouldn't forget, neither the ongoing high or how she looked with blood smearing her, he rolls his eyes...

Not now. It certainly wasn't the time, but he wondered, could he tempt fate again?

Walking into the dimly lit restaurant, Felix felt a sense of déjà vu that tugged at the corners of his memory. The air held a hint of history, a legacy from the time when this establishment was owned by the mob, a haven for their clandestine dealings. Now, it stood as a relic of a bygone era, bearing witness to the city's transformation.

Felix's anticipation had been high; he was here to meet a client, a meeting that bore significance for his present and his future. Yet, as he settled into a worn leather booth, the minutes stretched into an uneasy silence. The echoes of past transactions seemed to murmur in the shadows, a reminder of the establishment's storied past.

With each passing moment, the realization began to sink in – his client had cancelled the meeting. The table that was meant to be filled with discussions and plans now lay vacant, a stark reflection of his own disappointment.

As he ordered a coffee, Felix's thoughts meandered through the passage of time. The once-thriving hub of illicit activity now stood as an ironic backdrop to his legitimate aspirations. The tension of his surroundings seemed to mirror the tension in his chest, a mix of frustration and resignation.

Amidst the atmosphere of nostalgia and a touch of disappointment, Felix contemplated the ebb and flow of life. While his client's absence cast a shadow over his expectations, he recognized that every twist and turn, every encounter and misstep, was a part of the journey. The memories of its past mingled with his own, a testament to the city's evolution and his own pursuit of redemption.

Report Post Tip

He was back in Detroit, a city her did not regularly visit. But he was here now and had just finished some business he was sent out to handle. He was going to move on in a couple of hours but he had some time to spare before his flight out of this city would take him elsewhere. He was not sure where he as heading but he would be told when he arrived at the airport. 

Life was strange in ways, he liked structure and order. But when he had too much he became stubborn. But without order he became chaotic, especially in his head. the last couple of days had seen no order and structure, running around doing whatever he was set out to do. Not that he was complaining, he liked the work, but he needed some time to calm down before continuing. 

As he was walking through the cool evening air he remembered a restaurant he had seen in a previous visit. One that his grandfather had told him about before he passed away. It did not take him long before he found the place he was looking for. He could hear the music outside. uncertain if this would calm him down he knew that he needed to eat. And food and drinks always calmed his nerves so he decided to go inside and see what awaited him. 

As he stepped inside the restaurant the music hit him, it was loud but he saw a small table in the corner, just hidden away from the podium and behind a support beam. That place would do perfectly. He quickly walked towards the table, afraid someone else might occupy the table. As he sat down he was quickly greeted by a young waitress. The waitress was good looking but the look in her eyes told Grosso the girl was troubled. Having a troubled mind was something he related to and decided today was not the day to go and ask her what was wrong, she was probably just busy looking around the restaurant and seeing many of the tables occupied by people eating and drinking. 

he ordered a bottle of Edelweis with the waitress and asked her to come back in a few minutes while he looked at the menu. She gave him a quick nod and walked away. Waiting on his drink his mind started to wonder. He hated when this happened en he had trouble getting his thoughts straight. Thankfully the beer came quickly and he took a big gulp. He asked the waitress for a couple more minutes to look at the menu and excused himself for making her wait. 

Report Post Tip

Grosso was enjoying his nice Edelweis. And his mind was wondering, he forgot all about the menu. That is when he saw the waitress approach again. Starting to feel really bad he quickly looked at the menu and selected the firs things he saw.

When the waitress walked back to his table he ordered the Salisbury steak with mashed patatos and another Edelweis. The waitress wrote down the order and walked away. 

He was looking forward to getting some food, he had not eaten all day and with the Edelweis this was becoming a problem. 

Report Post Tip

After basking in the sun at the lakeside park, Fluffy did get quite hungry. The laziness from the sun was now slowly leaving his body, as a result of the sun setting slowly across the horizon. He knew that nearby there was an excellent steakhouse, or whatever hawke's they were selling there. Now to think of it, Fluff never had eaten a hawke before, those fuckers always flew away too quick for him to pounce on it.

Perhaps the dumb 2 legger who ran this business had use their thunderstick and able to shoot one. Without any weapons of their own, no fangs, claws or whatnot they had to resort to cheating in order to hunt for their food. He had seen it happen, warriors they call themsevles, HAH!!!

He went into the restaurant, told his BG to get him a table near the aquarium, weirdly they had one, perhaps some light appetiser would be able to find his way to Fluff's plate that way.

Report Post Tip
It was a sunny day in the motor city and Abram decided he was gonna enjoy it by eating at a place that had come highly recommended, "The Blackhawk Restaurant". All of his friends had raved about the verity of the menu and the flavorful meals that were served. Blackhawk just never seemed to miss from what he had hear.
"HI, my name is Perry, I'll be your server this evening. You'll be seated over here" the waiter said showing Abram to his seat. Perry went over the specials for the day and went off to fetch Abrams coca cola he ordered giving him time to scout the menu.

Perry returned with Abrams drink, Abram then told perry he'd like the steak medium rare, mashed potatoes, green beans, and a slice of apple pie.

It wasn't long perry returned with the food for Abram. With every bite Abram knew this place lived up to all the rumors around it. Abram tipped perry a $50 for the quick and excellent service and continued his day.
Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Blackhawk Restaurant
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL