Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 03:56:15
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 … [ > - >>> ]
If you could make 1 rule that everyone had to follow. Started by: MrMucus on Jul 24, '18 23:39

If I could make a rule that everyone had to follow, it would be to treat children like the gifts from God that they are. Teach them to be courteous, strong people. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Stop giving me the "hand-phone" when you're trying to explain to me how your conversation through the phone was. I don't need a visual aid >.>

Report Post Tip

No one can walk and be on their phone. Nothing pisses me off more than driving around and some asshole walks out into the street texting or playing a game and I have to slam on my breaks to avoid committing vehicular  manslaughter!

Report Post Tip

To stop being so judgemental and to understand that everybody have a right to express themselves and their opinions. We might not always agree nor understand but you never know what you might learn when you listen with an open mind.

No using a tablet to record something at a public event.

Report Post Tip

It's difficult to answer this without disrupting the current dynamic. I suppose a single rule can be considered as a change to the way people play. I'd like to see a conscious shift in how people approach certain areas of the game. War, conflict, etc. Just to try something different, rather than a rule.

Report Post Tip

Just to follow the golden rule, if everyone treats others as they would like to be treated the world would be a much better place.

Report Post Tip

No one would be allowed to speak in my presence until at least one caffeinated beverage has been consumed lol

dont drive and text'  danger....

Report Post Tip

Respect for other people. 

Report Post Tip

Another rule would to be happy and enjoy your life.

Report Post Tip

Don’t be a jerk, it should be pretty invested deep down in peoples minds by now.

Report Post Tip

If I hold a door open for you then you better fucking say thank you.

Report Post Tip
Don't burn anything you are cooking. Pay attention and serve up tasty excellence
Report Post Tip

Can't bring up religion, politics, or sports on social media.

It's cruel, I know.

Report Post Tip

don't lie to me... do what i do, avoid at all costs so no need to lie

Report Post Tip
Pray to the one true God
Report Post Tip

If i had to make a rule for the whole world I think it would be that Pretty Little Liars needs to go on forever and ever

Report Post Tip

You never turn your back on family.

You are not allowed to be fake. Be straight up with someone. Don't talk shit behind someone's back like a little girl. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: If you could make 1 rule that everyone had to follow.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL