Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 20:02:25
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 … [ > - >>> ]
Your favourite old school games Started by: Eddie_Stobart on Jul 25, '18 21:43

Duck, Duck, Goose!!

Man, I just got an idea for a drinking game....... duck, duck, DRINK

Report Post Tip

Championship Manager. I often wonder how many days of my childhood I spent playing that game. 

Report Post Tip
007 goldeneye man the memories I had
You always had the one friend who would pick oddjob
Report Post Tip

Roadrash https://www.mobygames.com/game/playstation/road-rash_/cover-art/gameCoverId,210880/ .. it was the shit as a kid!

Report Post Tip

Oregon Trail.  Who didn't put the names of their friends in the party to see who would die of dysentery first?

Report Post Tip
Great shout Vladimir, absolutely my choice as well, still break out my N64 for a game of it now and again.
Report Post Tip

Well I'm 37 - so my first system was the original nintendo.  Favorite games on that were Baseball Stars and Contra.  Many hours spent playing.  Then - I got the Super Nintendo.  Spent a lot of time playing EA Sports NHL (insert year here) and a lot of PGA tour golf.  After that it was onto the Playstation 1 - I played EA sports Triple Play (insert whatever year here) and a game called Syphon Filter - I must have beat it a dozen times.  Then - the PS2 - I played a lot of baseball and a lot of racing games.  After that, quit video games for awhile.  My kid just got a PS4 though and I've played the off game of hockey on it lol.

Report Post Tip
Alex the Kid on the MasterSystem was superb. Spent about 6 hours getting to the final level and then we had to go out so I was made to turn it off. Never got back there again.
Report Post Tip

Not the most old school, but for me old school: Tekken 3 is my favourite. 

Report Post Tip
Don't know how old school it is but Snake on the cellphone
Report Post Tip
Siphon Filter or PaRappa the Rapper anyone?

Honorable mention to Metal Gear Solid as well.
Report Post Tip
Gotta be 007 goldeneye for the Nintendo 64.that game was ahead of its time, the hours I put into that game is extraordinary.
Report Post Tip

Mario 64 was awesome

Report Post Tip

Not so sure its considered old school buuuut Metal gear solid 

Report Post Tip
Metal Gear Solid 4 sounds like a winner to me
Report Post Tip

Snake on one of them Nokia's.

Report Post Tip

In my childhood, yes many moons ago, I use to like Frogger on my Commodore 64. Use to think nothing of waiting forever and a day for a game to load. To the extent I would start the process as I would then go get ready for school as it loaded up and even then it never was guaranteed and the old pencil would be needed to fix the tape via its cogs. Just took it in my stride at the time thinking it all was the bees knees and the way of the world. Like I'd have the patience for that now... 

Report Post Tip

The first one that comes to mind and stand out the most is... N64's Goldeneye 007. That game was, still, and always will be an absolute classic.

Report Post Tip

Time Crisis was pretty amazing for it's time.

Report Post Tip

Command and Conquer Red Alert 2/Yuri's Revenge and Final Fantasy 10

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Your favourite old school games
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL