Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 01:20:41
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [ > - >>> ]
Your favourite old school games Started by: Eddie_Stobart on Jul 25, '18 21:43
I always enjoy the legend of zelda a link to the past. Ive 100% completed it several times. Honestly i should attempt to speedrun it just to see how quick i can do it. The game never gets old.
Report Post Tip

does suikoden 2 and brigandine oldschool? i love that game.. suikoden plays up to ps 4  i think.. love that game.. i miss kiloph in brigandine.. so weak but strong heart lol

Report Post Tip

i play lot of super Nintendo back in day football games from chess to  Final Fantasy and lot games i play had PlayStation 2 right out high school 

Report Post Tip

Damn when I was in school it would have been playing marbles until I got hit in the head with a cricket bat and split a vein 

Report Post Tip
My favorite of all time is hard to pick but if I was to choose one then it would boil down to either Risk or Monopoly.
The two of them were played at my house like religion was preached.
Monopoly would have to win out in the long run however.
Report Post Tip

I wish they would remake Sim Golf and Crimson Skies. 

Report Post Tip

I really liked playing "Day of the Tentacle".

Report Post Tip

Just needed to make this a bit longer. DAY OF THE TENTACLE and it's predecessor "MANIAC MANSION". Those puzzle kind of games were a lot of fun.

Report Post Tip

I know I mentioned Sim Golf and Crimson Skies, but I would also like to see a remake of Sid Meier's Pirates. I would have said Diablo II, but they just remade that one!

Report Post Tip
Im old, i loved marble madness on nes. It was such a fun game. It was short too but really difficult and unforgiving. The controls were like playing on ice.
Report Post Tip

I really enjoy 52 card pick up. But I play it with a twist. I pocket a few cards, because it will ensure the victims players in this game will get extra time to really have a great time with it. 

Report Post Tip

I managed to acquire Might and Magic VII (1999?) after not having played it for about 10 years. Although it's a fantasy RPG, I thought I wouldn't like it, since I'm not bothered for magic and like, but got hooked. The main storyline is fairly straightforward, but with a bit of politics in it, allowing your party to take sides, rather than simply do missions for various characters.

Report Post Tip

There was an old PC game called The Movies that came out in like 2004 that I adored. You were a manager of a big Hollywood Production company and you could hire/create movie stars, write scripts, and pick shots for the films you created. Then you'd submit them and they could win awards against other production companies. 

Super awesome game. Almost bought another copy of it recently until I found out it can no longer run on windows 10/11. No digital downloads anywhere that I can find either... Heartbroken.

Report Post Tip

I still rock the Tetris every so often on my phone. It’s such a simple game that seems to have stood the test of time.

Report Post Tip
Donkey Kong, Super Mario Bros, Sonic, the basics, but the earliest games I remember from my childhood
Report Post Tip

Tennis

Report Post Tip
I cmwiuld have to say tough decision, but if i had to pick it would between Monopoly or Risk as my favorite board game.
Report Post Tip

I used to bloody love scramble

not sure if it was a different name over the pond but it was epic

oh, and asteroids

Report Post Tip
Can’t go wrong with age of empires on the PC, absolute classic.
Report Post Tip
I have several old favorite games, like nintendo games like metroid zelda among others, but not so modern, like ps3 and ps4 games, but my favorites are all for nintendo consoles
In the end, such games are very well accepted.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Your favourite old school games
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL