Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 01:58:41
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [ > - >>> ]
Your favourite old school games Started by: Eddie_Stobart on Jul 25, '18 21:43

Dungeon Keeper, Command & Conquer: Red Alert, Starcraft, Legend of Zelda: A link to the Past, Super Castlevania, Ninja Gaiden, SuperMetroid.

tons more I can't think of atm but there's a few.

Report Post Tip

I don't know if it's considered oldschool, but currently I'm completely hooked by Oldschool Runescape again, love the nostalgia, the music completely triggers monkey brain happiness responses :-D

Report Post Tip

I come to answer this and I am totally thinking we are talking about like board games. You know what people played before video games. I was thinking along the lines of Life or Mastermind or something like that. However since you seem to be talking about video games. I loved Mario 3. I also loved Marble Madness. 

Report Post Tip

I always loved point and click games, so Full Throttle, Escape from Monkey Island, Twinsen's Odyssey i liked a lot.

I also liked Quake, Doom and Duke Nukem

Report Post Tip
I l9ved to play unreal tournament 1999 with my 2 older brothers. You had a map called facing world if i am right. We owned every one there. Good times ...
Report Post Tip
Hands down have to go with wall ball, and looking back at it was so dangerous to play has its kids. But we dodnt care lol
Report Post Tip

I generally like to bust out Mario Bros and Pac Man every so often and blow the rust off my skills.

Report Post Tip

I have an old school would I loved was Ghouls and Goblins. Never could get more then a few levels. 

Report Post Tip

A few that come to mind are...

DOOM
Quake
Duke Nukem
Tetris
Pac Man
Donkey Kong Country
Sonic The Hedgehog
Tomb Raider

Report Post Tip

Myst! I got stuck in one of the extra worlds and hit a wall. Downloaded the game on my phone 20 years later and realized it was a sound puzzle and my lack of speakers in the 90s was my wall. 

Report Post Tip

There were a few I particularly enjoyed back then; used to have a lot of the Need for Speed games, a Sonic game or so and then got hooked on oldschool Runescape, back when I was happy to get rune armor lol

Report Post Tip

used to love hexen on the ps1 kind of doom rip off solve puzzles kill mosters pretty cool...

but also knights of the old republic on origional xbox.

makes me sad that these games are now considered old... im not that old

Report Post Tip

favorite old school game is easily tony hawk on PS1.  N64 -> goldeneye takes the cake.  going back further, sega genesis NHL was the bomb.  SO many quality games back in the day.  For xbox halo original was the best.  I can go on and on

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I don’t know how old school it is in comparison to some of these but I think my favorite game growing up was Animal Crossing on GameCube. My little brother and I used to always play Mario Kart Double Dash but whenever we weren’t I was running around my little town, planting flowers, helping out my neighbors and decorating my house. It was such a fun, calm game to play and relax to after school! ❤️
Report Post Tip
School 90 was mine

Does anyone remember the old school game called Neighbors From Hell, it had this artwork and the whole game looks like it was drawn but really nice coloring and it was amazing game because basically every level had like few different traps that you could do and your job was the kind of figure out what was his daily routine so you can like combo it and you also had to walk around the house not being caught and you would have to grab stuff that you would afterwards use for the pranking. An example you would take a glue from the garage and then you would put it on the toilet seat and then you would change the toilet paper with sandpaper and then you would put the firecracker and stuff like that but it was very important to make a big combo because that way you will get way more points and finish the level and it was really fun because it had a lot of different levels and it'll different traps and they had dog so it help to avoid them as well etc .so there's like a bunch of things that they added into the game and I think it was really amazing

Also I am using voice-to-text so if you find something weirds, don't blame me

Report Post Tip

I think a few that come to mind are definitely Street Fighter II championship edition, Sonic 2, Spider-Man Maximum Carnage and Fatal Fury 2. I played all of those games so much on my Sega genesis back in the day all the way up until we finally got a Playstation 2.

Report Post Tip

I always thought Go-fish was a pretty great game. Although as I got older I preferred spending my time playing spades or Egyptian rat-screw with my friends at the 24 hour diner because what the fuck else ya gonna do in a cornfield, ya know?

For me has to be Pokemon Yellow, Yes ive has the SNES and Mega Drive and so on, but my time spent playing Pokemon Yellow are some of my happiest memories, it kept my mind busy and made me feel 100 miles away from my bullies, even when in hospital recovering I was playing this game. I still have it and will never see it go.

Report Post Tip
My favorite game being jewish has to be Monopoly, because all about the money. Plus teahes you simple business techniques.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Your favourite old school games
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL