Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:24:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
VOTE FRAUD - Please Read :) Started by: Squishy on Oct 23, '10 03:50

Glad to be of your amusement, Underdog.

Maybe I didn't express myself clearly. I obviously meant *two people* playing from the same IP don't get any extra benefit.

I'm of course assuming, that somehow the admins *know* that they were two different people and not just a duper or they would have been killed.

Report Post Tip

Yet you still remain in the dark about potential advantages of two people playing from the same ip address.

Benefits don't have to be just about cash or xp

Report Post Tip

Yes Underdog is right, two players dif families one gets pissed off feeds info to the other. Information is much more valuable to those who know how to use it, but I guess hundreds of BGs help to.

Report Post Tip

That can players who is friends do too dont have to play from same ip address

Report Post Tip

Yeah, yeah... whatever.

I was just thinking from a "cheating" point of view, not an in game point of view. We are after all discussing admin killing, not game strategy...

Report Post Tip

Just for a complete newbie question..

My vote score is 34%, dangerously close to that 33% threshold. It says I've also voted 9 times, I believe.

I've voted more than 9 times and I've 'actually' voted in all but one of those (as it had a timer, I had multiple screens open, I missed it).

Is the system flawed, or am I completely missing something? No accusations, just confusion!

Report Post Tip

Thats your vote score, meaning, how many times you vote compared to the average person - in this case, 100% means you are voting more than the average person in the past 7 days type thing.  Your 34% means you are voting a lot, (but since you havnt voted for 7 days, you wont be near 100%)

Vote Honesty, however, - something that only the admins can see at this time, is where the 33% comes into play, to which are you doing fine on.

Report Post Tip

<em>nods</em>

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: VOTE FRAUD - Please Read :)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL