Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 20:05:25
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39

Watched Toy Story 4 last night and it's still as great as ever like damn boys all I can say is they still got it.

Report Post Tip

Hercules.

Can't beat a disney 10/10

Report Post Tip

Watched another movie last night I'd give it a 5

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Deathwish. 7/10. Quite entertaining.
Report Post Tip

"HONDO"    The Duke'

Report Post Tip
The wrong missy

Eh... 4/10 from me
Report Post Tip

Shooter with Mark Wahlberg. Seen the film several times not, but watched it again to refresh my memory. Solid film really, especially for Mark Wahlberg. 7.5/10 (8/10 on a good day).

Report Post Tip

Rast movie I watch was rearry good, I rearry enjoy it. Rittre sad in praces but in the end I feel rearry happy.

Report Post Tip

The Wrong Missy, about what I’d expect from Spade at this point 4.5/10. And holy hell swardson looked swollen

Report Post Tip

Billy_Russo - did you see the film about a bunch if idiots getting killed by much better men?  The ending was spectacular.

10/10.

Report Post Tip

To: Kirsty
Sent: May 22, '20 17:04
Subject:

No. I don’t want anything from you or your nastiness.

To: Billy_Russo
Sent: May 22, '20 16:35
Subject:

Hi Billy, can I give you a million dollars?

dont be pissed Kirsty because I know the type of person that you are and want nothing to do with you. Go harass someone else. Maybe that person won’t realize how much of a massive douche bag you are.

Report Post Tip

Billy_Russo - how is offering someone a million dollars nasty?

Report Post Tip

I understand Kirsty that no one else will engage with you so you feel the urge to feel special but stop being a loser and hijacking threads because you’re lonely.

Report Post Tip

Billy_Russo - I just asked if you'd seen that film where a bunch of people get killed for perfectly justifiable reasons by much better men.

Do you know the one I mean? 

Report Post Tip

Must not have seen it Kirsty, you’re the worst of us and still here so it must be fiction.

Report Post Tip

Billy_Russo - literally the worst?  There's nobody worse?

Report Post Tip

Go beg for attention from someone else Kirsty. Maybe someone else won’t see the person that you are.

Report Post Tip

Billy_Russo - son, you simply can't explain just why you feel about me the way you do.

Report Post Tip

Yes, yes I can Kirsty. You talk down to everyone. You don’t leave people alone after they ask you to repeatedly. You called someone in your own writing contest “a fucking midget”. You have an over inflated sense of importance. In general, you’re just a sad, lonely person who craves attention. Do I need to keep going?

Report Post Tip

I watched Eurotrip, it was was interesting and funny, its a 18+ movie, so watch it alone, with friends!! you'll laugh aloot!

Enjoy!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL