Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 10:25:10
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 … [ > - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39

Black Widow. It was surprisingly good. I'm not a huge Marvel movie fan but I did enjoy watching it. It's not perfect by any means but it was better than I was expecting, certainly a lot better than most of the lesser Marvel movies. 7/10

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I just watched cars, the first one from 2006. I watched it as a kid but watching it as an adult gives me a better understanding of it. The old Disney movies truly were something else.
Report Post Tip

Just finished The Tomorrow War. Ultimately I think I liked it but the ending felt forced and rushed. I give it 4 Transistors out of a possible 5.

Can we talk about the recent season we watched? If yes, so I would like to talk about season 100 at netflix. It is an awesome series with 6-7 seasons. It’s best for the people interested in sci-fi category. In the season, earth has been destroyed and people are living in international space station. after 100 years, 100 kids prisoners are sent back to earth to check if the planet is liveable again or not. It’s a long but awesome season, do give it a watch
Report Post Tip

Think last movie was new spiderman, I enjoyed it. dont really watch movies anymore. Its more about TV series.

Report Post Tip

I started watching a movie called "The Darkest hour" but fell asleep somewhere in the middle of it. I plan on watching it full tonight and coming back with an appropriate rate for it.

Report Post Tip

I recently watched the new Doctor Strange movie. Going into it with no expectations I thought it was a fairly enjoyable movie. Nothing really wowed me much, but it was baseline good for a Mavel movie. 

Report Post Tip

'A Violent Man' Craig Fairbrass again plays Craig Fairbrass. Very slow. Very cheap. Got 0 laughs out of me. 1/10 & thats on the generous side. From the description the film soundeded decent;

Steve Mackleson is a dangerous prisoner, incarcerated for double murder in a maximum security prison. We follow, as he navigates his struggle against redemption the system and his inner turmoil, when a young black gang member becomes his unlikely new cell mate and a daughter he has never met, finally requests to meet her estranged father. Face to face.

So I can understand why I clicked to watch it. Just a couple of hours I will never get back. 

Report Post Tip
I watched The Grey Man, a Netflix movie with Ryan Gosling as James Bond copy. Decent action and cool effects but nothing special.
Report Post Tip

I watched #ALIVE on Netflix last weekend. Not sure what to make of it tbh, it was OK I suppose, but there were some questionable moments that didn't make much sense. Also it was kinda predictable.

I'd give it a 6/10

Report Post Tip

I watched some statham movie with cars guns and hot chicks last week. I don't remember the name but it doesn't really matter. I rate it statham/10. Would watch again if nothing else on.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Last movie I watched was not a very good one but I'd still rate it a 5/10. This is only because itt was not total garbage but not good enough for me to stick around for 3 hours to watch it completely. I was really disappointed.

Report Post Tip
The last movie I watched was happy Gilmore a soild 7.5 a very watchable comedy
Report Post Tip

last movie i watched was The Great Wall, i think its the correct name. Starring Mark Walber, pascal and dafoe. Well, its about chinese warriors versus some interesting alien creatures. I found it very entertaining. Its a good movie to kill time.

Rating is 6,5/10

I tried to watch the new Thor and Love movie.  I fell asleep on it twice.  I thank god I didn't pay $20 us dollars to watch it.  I still don't know how it ended but I rather not try a third time.   Rating 3 out of 10

Report Post Tip

I watched the new Thor movie a few nights ago, I think it's called "Love and Thunder" or something like that. It definitely had a different vibe than most of the other Marvel movies. It was goofy, funny, and sweet. The fact that most of the soundtrack was by Guns and Roses didn't hurt, either. Yes, I noticed the similarity between "Guns and Roses" and "Love and Thunder".  (7.5 out of 10)

Report Post Tip

Not much on last night, so found The Notebook on Roku last night.  I've seen it half a dozen times (a favorite of mine) so I thought wth, watch it again.  So that being said that I can watch it again and again, I give it a rating of 10.  Any day, Any time! :) 

Report Post Tip

Ou to see top gun, loud but better than the first one..

Report Post Tip

Grinch with Jim Carrey. Was good, funny and entertaining. Guess 8/10 maybe 8.5. Lots more Christmas movies to be watched in the next month or so

Report Post Tip

The last movie that I watched as The Santa Clause. I'd give it a 10 out of 10. Oddly, I have watched this movie for years but I got more out of the dynamic of a father and his exwife etc etc than I ever have before. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL