Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 08:37:24
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [ > - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39

Reptile It was okay, heard before watching it was suppose be very good but I think it was good at most so I'd have to give it high 6, low 7 in my opinion. 

Report Post Tip
Lord of the rings extended edition. I always watch the trilogy, few times a year actually and every time I enjoy it more and more :D amazing story, movies, acting, cast and everything else is simply amazing
Report Post Tip

Miraculous the movie. I have to endure the TV show pretty regularly and now they added singing to it albeit with better animation. I can't say it was much of an improvement to be honest. Kids seem to like it though, but that is a very low bar.  

Report Post Tip

I rewatched Donnie Brasco last night. Absolute classic in my opinion. Solid 7.5/10. Al Pacino is one of my favorites of all time, I enjoy pretty much all of his movies.

Report Post Tip

I don't watch movies, I consume all of my entertainment via Twitch. If it isn't on Twitch, I'm not watching it. Give me a 12 hour livestream of someone playing Baldurs Gate 3 and I'll thank you for the perfect evening entertainment.

Report Post Tip

Donnie Brasco

Great film and gives you a solid sense of what mafia life was like.
Some interesting turns and twists.

If you have not seen it, i highly recommend

Report Post Tip

We last rewatched The Martian!

Overall great movie. Would watch a third time in the future. Solid 5/7.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Watched Bombshell yesterday, oke movie, Margot Robbie played in it so thats a plus.
Report Post Tip

the last movie i seen was dune its as good as move and book hpoe you like the movie two https://www.dunemovie.com hope you like

Report Post Tip

Put on the FNAF movie to see what it was all about. Was fine, I suppose. Definitely a good movie if you're into the whole schpiel of it all, I wasn't really but found it pretty good for a movie based on a game. They tend to suck after all.

Report Post Tip
Watched Guy Ritchie the covenant was pretty decent not usually my type of movie but enjoyed it would give it 9/10. Jake gyllenhall stars in it.
Report Post Tip
The Grinch, I hate it, rubbish, even the child that chose it walked out before the half way point because he was bored. Left me to half watch with others who had no interest. Hopefully he’ll start watching mafia movies soon enough. It’s not even nearly Christmas yet!
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I don't really remember the last movie I have watched, I think it can be related to black clover or something like that.
I don't really watch many movies.
Report Post Tip

I watched about an hour of retribution with liam neeson, and i was bored senseless.    I only kept watching, as was too lazy to get out of bed, to stop it.   You are an hour in roughly and still don't know why a person is screwing with him, except potentially for money.   The cast is limited with a lot centering around him in the car with his kids, so you don't have dialogue, action etc.   Its not even a film i care to know the ending off so if it has to have a number, will be 1/10

Report Post Tip

Ralph Breaks the Internet. 5/10

sort of an icky cash grab, chock full of references that won’t make sense in five years. The princess part was funny but the internet in general was just weird. 

Top Gun Maverick:  it was the second time i have seen it.  It is all round good fun to watch and - i think - better than the first Top Gun film.  A bit jingoistic, but hopefully they all live happily ever after (apart from the dead foreigners)

Last film I watched was Dum Money. The true story of the short squeeze that was put up on the Game Stop shares. The story was well told considering they had to get mileage out of some pretty inexplosive content at times. Still, the way the community rallied and eventually put some massive hedge funds out of business, was heart warming to say the least.

Report Post Tip
Oooh last movie I watched was Elemental…. I honestly loved it! I’m a huge Disney nut but I’ve been a bit hit and miss with some of the newer Disney stuff. Haven’t hated any of it but it’s not all my favorite like so many of the classics.

I thought Elemental was real good though. Definitely hit me in the feels. I do enjoy how Disney is hitting issues that might hit home to a number of people especially in the emotional realm. I feel like they’re doing a pretty good job on this. 9/10
Report Post Tip

I’m old. I don’t absorb a lot anymore. I’ve been watching a lot of classics lately over again.

last movie I watched - Ace Ventura Pet Detective.

that one gets an 8.5/10

Report Post Tip
Last movie was Forrest Gump, while doing a spinning session.

Absolute classic, and a fantastic movie.

12/10
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL