Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 14:01:09
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 … [ > - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39

My Father’s Dragon. Heart warming children’s animation. Lovely film. Pulls the viewer in all sorts of directions. Incorporating an insecure dragon with one defective wing. Slavery. Innocently made, bad choices. The revision of a community’s methodology. Evolution of world view based on increased understanding. Triumph of the spirit and a mega-happy ending. Well spent time. Good fun. 

Report Post Tip

I just went to see the new Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania last night. I really like the plot and I'm such a big Paul Rudd fan. I'm actually really excited to see the new Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 3 as well!

Report Post Tip

Borat. 8/10. Funny as always

Report Post Tip

The last movie I watched was The Greatest Showman (2017). I loved the songs and choreography. Give it a 8/10 with the story, costumes and acting rated 7/10, 8/10 and 8/10 respectively. 

I would definitely recommend to others to watch especially those with kids.

Report Post Tip

Watched Fall on netflix has sweaty parms watching it. i can safely say im never going  climbing ever. 

no that i ever was planning to given my fear of heights.  

Report Post Tip

The last movie I watched was Megan. 

It was a very creepy film and would watch it again. 

Well worth it

Report Post Tip

Goodfellas   is onr best movie ever made its 5 star movie. based real life one best movie av seen top 5 mafia movies made it none best iv seen in long time. if like movie tell how you thing one best movies

Report Post Tip

I was watching The Titan as i fell asleep asleep last night, was about genetic manipulation to live on titan as the worlds overpopulated etc, but lacked any realistic science on how the genetics would be altered and how they would get there etc in the first hour or so i watched.   Lets just say i got bored quick.  probably about 5/10

Report Post Tip

My wife told me about a movie that we had watched together but I had totally forgot about. It's called "No one lives" and I don't know why I had forgot about it. We watched it again and it was a pleasent suprise. Not many movies where the villain wins. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
That vampire movie with Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise. Dunno the name in English. Pretty good, a little slow for my taste but when it got to the good parts it was awesome
Report Post Tip

The last movie that I watched was Samaritan.  I don't necessarily like action movies, or at least I don't watch them much. I certainly can't think of the last Stallone movie I watched. This movie was a solid 9/10 to me. It wasn't much longer than 90 minutes if memory serves me, and the pacing was enjoyable. A good ensemble cast and worth the watch if you have Amazon Prime.

Report Post Tip
I really can't remember the last movie I have watched,but few days ago I watched records of Ragnarok, it's pretty good anime and it's fights are really good fights with good animation.
Report Post Tip

The plane is the movie I have watched most recently, is your typical, plane company that wants to save money by not avoiding a storm, as will save them a few thousand in fuel costs.  plane hits a weather storm, shit goes bad and basically ends up on a rebel-held island, with some of the passengers taken captive.   It's your typical attempt to rescue passengers and save as many lives as possible movie, but was decent enough to watch, even if not that original.

6.5/10

Report Post Tip

The last movie I watched? Honestly, I think the last one I saw was All Quiet on the Western Front. And before that. I cannot remember. I'm move into TV shows these days. Anyway, All Quiet on the Western Front was pretty good. I could not watch it in one sitting due to kids/wife, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. After talking about it at work, someone asked me what language it was in. And now I cannot even remember if it was German with English subtitles or if I watched it in English.

8/10

Report Post Tip

I haven't seen any movies for a while but I watched Barbarian a couple months ago, knowing nothing about the movie going in, and it was mostly delightful. That moment where the movies...takes a turn. If you know you know. Really wild, really unexpected. The ending was stupid as hell but the journey was fun, 7/10. 

Report Post Tip
Champions.

What a film, Woody Harrison was epic as always and the fact that the film was built up of actors with physical disabilities was just great to see.
Report Post Tip

I havent seen a movie in so long, I dont even know what the last one is. Perhaps it's that German WW1 movie on netflix that won all the awards? IDK. Movies kinda suck. 

Report Post Tip

Guy Ritchie's The Covenant 

Very good film Superb acting by the two leads 

Report Post Tip
Expendables 4 it was absolutely awful and I’d give it a 2/10. I actually left before the end.
Report Post Tip
The Creator 9/10

AI nukes America, fight between VS and Asia begins, with the former embracing AI, and the latter to destroy it, a soldier is asked to capture Asia's new weapon, which will win them the war.

I was blown away by this a sci fi, and though I say that The Creator is a extremely fine movie, whit a good end.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL