Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 10:14:51
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [ > - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39
Watched something on Netflix with John Cena and Jackie Chan. I wasn't expecting much but I wasn't expecting it to be as bad as it was. It was one of the worst films I've ever seen and made no sense at all. The characters all had a relationship between them but you literally don't care. The martial arts scenes look over choreographed and slow. Awful, awful film.
Report Post Tip

Well, i havent watched any movie but i'm watching The Morning Show, and its fucking amazing. Im loving it and i highly recommend it.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Just watched Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One.

9/10

HAve always loved the Mission Impossible Series

Report Post Tip
Violent night

The movie was really good, had great action scenes for a Christmas movie. Or atleast I thought it was one. Definitely will be waiting for a prequel or sequel
Report Post Tip

I watched Elvis on the new Canadian Netflix. I actually rather enjoyed it. I’m going to give it an 8/10 stars.

Report Post Tip

As its the festive season and had not seen it in a while, i went for a typical christmas movie die hard.   All the joys of the truth of the big business christmas party, the sleazy nature of ellis and human nature willing to sell out his own and the action bruce willis once could give, while la cops bungle things as usual.   Movies a 9/10 for me

Report Post Tip
Watched Bad Santa for the first time, people always seem to recommend it and say how great it is. I think its a big pile of shite. 2/10
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hacksaw Ridge

6.8/10 Solid movie. Had some really good acting. Some really heart wrenching scenes. on top of it all an interview with the war hero at the end of the movie.

End of the movie felt rushed... Some of the characters I thought should have had a bigger role in the movie were just mentioned.

Report Post Tip

Went to see Wonka at the cinema last night, interesting different take on the story (more his early days), although a classic case of all the baddies having British accents!

Worth seeing once, but wouldn’t watch it again, 3/10

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Leave the World Behind (2023)

9/10 

Not a full ten because the ending is confusing. But the movie makes you think and it has a few famous actors. Some you have never seen together. 

Report Post Tip
Datk Tower

6/10

Decent enough movie without being great. Loads of wee hidden nods to other Stephen King movies/books.
Report Post Tip

Candy cane lane

better then most silly Christmas movies

but definitely a silly Christmas movie

Report Post Tip

Re-watched "Love Actually". Again. Getting to be a seasonal thing, I guess. 

9/10......Because Alan Rickman <3

Die Hard will be on Christmas!

Report Post Tip

Shaolin Soccer by Stephen Chow.

Timeless classic, a versatile movie you can watch with anyone at anytime. One of the greatest and funniest films I have ever watched.
Report Post Tip
Coach Carter - 7/10

Good movie without being anything spectacular. Strong cast of young actorsz many of whom have won bigger roles in many more movies since, led by Samuel L Jackson.

Id seen it before but had been nearly 20 years.
Report Post Tip

As a date this guy decided to take me to see napoleon. And ugh, you don’t take a mixed chick to see napoleon as a first date. It was long and dull and just no 😂 lol

Report Post Tip
Nativity.

6/10

Was ok, clearly aimed at young kids though as my youngest loved it. So much so we had to then endure...

Nativity 2

5/10

Still ok, nothing great but slightly worse than the first. Unfortunately, my youngest disagrees and loved it. So we watched....

Nativity 3.

2/10

Horrendous. One of the worst movies ever. Of course, my son still enjoyed but at least admitted it wasnt as good as the others.
Report Post Tip

The Grinch - Jim Carrey

dont know how he did not win best comedian actor for that year. Anyway, loved the movie thought it was funny. 8/10 because of how much I laughed 

Report Post Tip

I watched Aquaman: The Lost Kingdom in the cinema last night, even though the ratings/reviews and whatever goes with that were below average, even sub-par, I think it is an OK movie, if you consider what it is and what it should be. An action movie with a story to populate it, then the movie is OK. If you go to Aquaman and expect Coppola Kubrick film then you will be disappointed, point of this review, handle your expectations accordingly. 

Report Post Tip
Ad Astra, 7.5/10

Left me wanting more and touched on many interesting side notes that I would love to have been explored more.

Really good and visually impressive movie and great acting performances.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL