Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 11:17:23
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39

Grown Ups

6/10.  I mean - I mostly watch movies with my kids now.  They picked it.  They could have picked a lot worse - that's for sure.  Sandler is still one of my faves but this one isn't one of his classics.

Report Post Tip
Everything Everywhere All at Once

It was a very very interesting movie, took a little bit to actually figure out what was going on and it. The more you watch it the more you get sucked into it. If you like weird things I’d recommend the watch.

7/10
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Watched a documentary about a journalist that was butchered inside an embassy for an oppressive dictatorship. How it was investigated and exposed and how then, in the face of universal condemnation from bodies as high as UN investigation, a great deal of the world’s powers continued to trade and retain friendly partnerships with the offending state. A really compelling but upsetting watch. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Napoleon - i watched it the other night. I enjoyed it, but was disappointed with it. I know that it cost an awful lot of money but maybe they would have been better doubling the length and splitting it into two parts, or doing a mini series?  It shot through his life so quickly

Report Post Tip

Well, if it's the last ORIGINAL movie I watched, I cannot remember. But the last movie I watched was one that I have watched probably over one thousand times. The movie is "Strange Brew" and it is, without a doubt, the single greatest movie ever made.

Report Post Tip
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

8/10 Relatively good and interesting movie. Not perfect definitely a really good representation of 60s Hollywood and the Manson family
Report Post Tip
Snatch. My favourite film ever yet my sister hasn’t seen it so we watched it together. Can happily watch this film over and over and not get bored

Strong 8/10
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL