Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 07:22:16
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [ > - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39
The Lost Boys 8/10

Forgot what a classic this was. Kept getting clips of the theme music today which made me want to watch it so stuck it on tonight. Dont think ive seen it for about 20 years.

Still easily the best vampire movie.
Report Post Tip
I guess the last one I saw was that Queen movie Bohemian Rhapsody some time ago and it was really bad. No idea how the guy won an Oscar for that, he was shit, prosthetic teeth and all.
Report Post Tip

Last movie I saw was Rebel moon part 1 on netflix, what a shitshow of a trash movie. Words cannot describe how bad it. But it is a different kind of bad, because it is so bad that it is funny and full of movie cliches. The only reason I wanted to see it was because of Charlie Hunnam from Sons of Anarchy 

Report Post Tip

Watched Raya and the Last Dragon last night. Thought it was fairly  enjoyable, nothing ground shattering. I really enjoyed the dragon's personality. I would recommend seeing if you enjoy those kinds of films.

Report Post Tip

I watched a historical film about a warmonger. It had a huge budget and was quite interesting. Seeing warfare from two hundred years ago was quite educational. The film has been criticised for a number of historical inaccuracies, which dampened its educational merits. But in the whole it wasn’t a waste of time. 

Report Post Tip

Just watched mama mafia which I thought was going to be some silly movie but it was surprisingly good! I like the lead actress she's in my favorite movie with Cameron dies in her shoes. Great Christmas chick flick. But anyway ya watch mama mafia

Report Post Tip

Last movie I saw was Rebel moon part 1 on netflix, what a shitshow of a trash movie. Words cannot describe how bad it. But it is a different kind of bad, because it is so bad that it is funny and full of movie cliches. The only reason I wanted to see it was because of Charlie Hunnam from Sons of Anarchy 

Yeah I watched this too, it was heavily hyped as being some new Star Wars esq franchise that was going to be amazing, but I was pretty underwhelmed by it too, the story was quite weak and I get that its only Part 1, but I didnt really give a fuck about any of the characters, none of them were the sort of hero that your rooting for to overcome the bad guys.

I'll no doubt still watch Part 2 whenever it comes out, though. 

Report Post Tip

Well its not a movie, I started to watch Peaky Blinders, now I'm in the third season, its really good so good too.

I like this genre in general, so ya its good and will see if there is another to watch after this :3

Report Post Tip

considering that im using Netflix, i have pretty much run out of movies to watch.

the last movie i watched had Sandra Bullock in it, about the world pretty much going to shit and people losing their minds.

i guess it was okay, apparently Obama even had some help in making it too.

the ending sucked of course, as it didnt really get anywhere. So perhaps they will make another one to follow would be my guess as to why.

however, in regards to TV series, i have been binge watching yellowstone and shameless.

I had kinda forgotten how hilarious shameless was too.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Fist-Foot Way (Comedy)

I always a enjoy a good comedy movoe, and this movie staring Danny Mcbride is pretty funny. About a washed up karate instructor who goes through a divorce with a cheating wife, has a substance abuse problem but eventually finds his groove and inspires a group of people. 8/10
Report Post Tip
Mean girls 2024

7/10 was entertaining, and the musical numbers were good. Didn't know it was a musical reboot going into it. But I enjoyed it, but it didn't really make me feel like I ever would want to talk about it or discuss it after. Just good. That's about it.
Report Post Tip

Wonka 1 star

This was a joke, right? How are so many people giving this 5 stars? This was absolutely painful to watch. The trailer is literally built upon Hugh Grant playing an Oompa Loompa, but only has about 5 minutes of total screentime, I'm not even sure what his role even was??? It was cringe worthy poorly executed storyline, way too much uninspiring singing and dancing and pretty much nothing else. Yuck. I want my money back.

Report Post Tip

he Greatest Showman (2017)

One that I had been meaning to see for a while as a fan of musicals. It was a fun romp of a movie with a number of feel good songs but in the end I felt like it was trying to capture a similar sort of magic as Moulin Rouge and not quite ending up as memorable for me. My wife was a hug fan and to her it hit home much better. The visuals are beautiful, even if they might over romanticize P.T. Barnum.

Report Post Tip
Last movie i ve seen was Napoleon. I think was a good epic movie but one of the worst of epic ones...
Report Post Tip

The Addams Family 2, quite honestly one of the worst animated movies i've ever watched. I'm a massive Disney fan, so have watched a lot of animated movies over the years, but honestly none of them even come remotely close to how crap that was. The kids enjoyed it, which I guess is the main thing, but both myself and my partner looked at each other with bewildered faces as to how the kids could find it enjoyable.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I'm currently watching True Detective: night country. Its completely different from the other seasons but i'm liking it so far. Jodie's acting never disappoints and i love the fact that this is the first season with women in the front. 

I expect that the ending shows that there are some reasonable and rational explanation for the stuff that happened, tho

Report Post Tip

Barbenheimer - my post is a bit out of date, i admit, and i haven't really watched either of them. I got alot of the way through Barbie, but gave up.  I don't think it was worth an oscar or even was as good as the hype for it.  The reports i heard about Oppenheimer put me off it - it didn't seem to be a film that i would have enjoyed

Report Post Tip

Not a movie but just watched Netflix's new show Griselda, which has been produced by Narcos people. It's solid and entertaining but not as good as I expected. I'd give it a solid 6/10.

Report Post Tip

Just watched "Saltburn".  It's quite trippy and kept me lured into the weirdness. It also revived my affection for "Murder on the Dancefloor". 

I would give it a 9/10.

Report Post Tip
I've been travelling alot lately so the last movie I watched was Retribution. I watched it on the plane.

It's a typical Liam Neeson style movie but instead of him running around and fighting, he's just sat on his ass because there's a bomb under his seat.

Terrible movie, Terrible acting. Bit it past the time on my flight.

3/10
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL