Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 19:14:10
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 … [ > - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39

Bad Santa its wrong on  so many levels but i love it. My wife watches xmas movies from November it the antidote to Christmas movie hell 

Report Post Tip

Last movie I watched was actually Enola Holmes. 

Sure it was amusing and I kinda liked it, but it was boring at times. I liked Millie as Enola and it was nice seeing Henry Cavill as Sherlock. I did have a hard time seeing him as Sherlock ever since I saw the Benedict Cumberbatch version which I thought was epic.

I do give Enola Holmes a 4/5 and will watch the second movie soon. I'm looking forward to it.

Report Post Tip

Last movie i watched was Collateral, with tom cruise. Very good movie, it's quite a "new plot", considering it was released in 2004 lol

But i must admit the ending was so good that i found it kinda boner killer, usually we expect some twist, but it was pretty much straight and cold :P

8/10

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Last thing i watched was a movie called Andromeda, basically is about a kid whose father works on secret projects for the space agency, dissapears, and basically the son is brough in to take his place, as his father had a special chip put in him, when the boy had an accident.   Then they are using a neural link to find somewhere to move Earth people in time, to solve overpopulation.

Was a bit stupid, far fetched and ignored how far away Andromeda is about 4 billion years at present speeds.

so i got to give it about 4/10.   Was a struggle to keep watching 

Report Post Tip

I watched Halloween Ends 

I would rate 10/10

Report Post Tip

Just watched the new Pinocchio. Impressive stop-frame animation. The story is obviously quite sad and it being set in fascist wartime Italy, doesn’t add a lot of humour. But the story is a classic and it’s been produced with a great deal of care. I’d recommend it. 

Report Post Tip

Last movie I watched was Notorious last night. Absolute banger of a movie 10/10. Biggie will live on in memories forever! 

Report Post Tip

I am into the witcher....had to watch it 3 times to follow it all though ;/

Report Post Tip

i enjoyed the witcher....had to watch it 3 times to figure it all out though ;/

Report Post Tip

I watched Interview With a Vampire last night which lived up to the hype, the new show is out so I wanted to finally watch the movie before I got stuck into the show. It did not disappoint!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Last movie I watched was Die Hard and tbh if you don't give that movie a 10/10 then you're unamerican and should definitely be Hans Grubber'ed off the top of Nakatomi Towers lol
Report Post Tip

the last movie was dune it was one best movie out there. i give it rate of 10. cant wat and see the other movies that are come out. it kind like the other 2 dune movie but there one movie is 3 movirs.

Report Post Tip
Black Adam was my last. What a waste of my time. The entire movie didnt matter much, the superman cameo was the one thats most important. The rock was definitely over hyping that movie. Superman had to save the day and yet they cut him out. Rip Henry Cavill.
Report Post Tip

After watching the Mandalorian, I've been on a Star Wars kick.  I started with Mandalorian, then watched The Book of Boba Fett.  They were both good shows, but I realized I knew nothing about Star Wars, so I started watching all the Star Wars movies from Episode I and I'm about to watch Episode IX, the Rise of Skywalker.  My favorite right now is The Return of the Jedi.  All the movies from Return of the Jedi up until the one I'm about to watch are the best ones, in my opinon.

Report Post Tip

The last movie I watched is "My Christmas Family Tree", the classic sentimental Christmas movie. The critique sbout it is terrible, but it was cute and could almost make me drop a tear lol

Report Post Tip

the last movie i saw was dune the new movie. it good but it had 3 movie wat see the other 2 movie. id give 2 tumps up. 4 stars so its one movie kind like star wars.

Report Post Tip

Ice Road with Liam Neeson. It was ok, nothing special, some interesting parts with the trucks but that was about it.

C+

Report Post Tip

The film tells quite a unique story of cops joining forces with gangsters to go after a serial killer.

If you single out all these elements (cops, gangsters, a serial killer, a cop teaming up with a gangster), then I've seen and enjoyed them many times before and yet, I don't think I've ever seen them all come together like this.

So, a unique story that relies on well known archetypes. I thought it handled them well enough.

However, if you're looking for a very plausible story line and a masterful intricate plot, well that's just not what this is about. It's more of a fun, entertaining and somewhat gritty movie that mostly revolves around the dynamic between the cop and the gangster. As such, it was also my main source of enjoyment while watching it.

I also liked the cinematography, the acting (cop, gangster and serial killer), action sequences and fight choreographies. It also has a comedic aspect to it, which surprised me but was very welcome and appreciated. Ma Dong-seok's character was the one that stood out the most to me, then the cop. Like I said, the main strength of the film is the dynamic between them. At least that's how I experienced it.

One thing that frustrated me during this film is the dynamic between the cop and his superior. The dialogues were overly repetitive and I think that this is a good example of where the film is lacking. There isn't a lot of depth in this movie and it suffers from it. Especially when you start to stray away from the dynamic duo (cop and gangster).

That's about it. I had a good time watching it and I'd recommend it to those who enjoy these kinds of detective stories and want to have some fun but don't expect exceptional writting and depth.

I give it a 7.5

Report Post Tip

Recently saw the new Avatar today. 3 hour movie, you'll need a few drinks to get through it.

As a theater movie, not much of a fan. More of an at-home type of thing. Visually and creatively the movie is fantastically mindblowing. Plot wise...eh. It falls off there to some generic films.

The movie tries to be four different movies at once...it would be better off as a pure action or national geographic documentary honestly.

Report Post Tip
The last one I watched was some movie my misses picked, the audio was terrible, the syncing didn't match up. I know what you're thinking, a shit dubbed movie? Nope, just some absolutely shocking audio mixing.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL