Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 19:00:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Downtown undercover Started by: Savannah_Dubrinsky on Oct 18, '18 16:04

JYD cocks his head to the side and looks at the Detective questioningly "Not sure if I understand your question.  You want to know how I know when the killing are going to occur?"

Report Post Tip
She nods "yes JYD thats i want to know" yawning as it has been a long day and wanting to crawl into her bed
Report Post Tip

Clearing his throat and clearing is thoughts as the alcohol is taking effect, JYD says "Ok, the first three murders occurred with girls that all have turned 18 years old recently.  When you look at the birth date compared to the date of death, they are all an increment of 7 days apart.  Killing 1 was seven days after her birthday.  Killing two was 14 days after her birthday.  Killing three was 21 days after her birthday.  I thought it was a coincidence until you showed me the threat you had received on the email and run the numbers on your birthday and it matches perfectly.  I believe the next killing will happen tomorrow.  With some trial and error, a sequence occurs.  If I assume that a killing will happen tomorrow at 28 days, then the next is 35 days, then run the calc's based on your birthday at 42 days, I hit November 30th exactly.  The killer is going to make an attempt on your life 42 days after your birthday, which would be Jan 11.  That means we have two shots at catching the killer before he comes after you."

Sitting back in his chair, he thinks "She probably thinks I'm an idiot!  But if a girl is murdered tomorrow, then she'll know I'm right.  Being right isn't worth the death.  She has to believe me or live with it for the rest of her life".

Report Post Tip
Leaning forward with her drink in hand untouched "oh i believe you but what i want to know why me" grabbing the file to look at the pictures and notices something in the background "did you sense a waterfall in the distance " pointing to a picture on her self
Report Post Tip

Shaking his head no, he walks around to look over Dubrinsky's shoulder and review the picture.  Being in close proximity to her, he can smell the sent of flowers in her hair, perfume on her neck, but then he catches the fragrance of whiskey mixed with blood on her breathe.  Cold washes over his both as he is both terrified and aroused.  Pretending to look at the picture, he concentrates on keeping his affliction under control as his heart races out of control.

After several seconds of battling for his control, he regains his focus on the picture and replies softly "No...No I don't remember a waterfall.  I did hear water in the distance.  Is there a waterfall in the area?"

Report Post Tip
She nods "yes and if im correct then its a place i went to when i was much younger and saw something" 

Her head began to hurt from lack of sleep as she got up to grab her bag and stumbles
Report Post Tip

JYD sees her stumble and reaches out and grabs her before she falls.  "Dubrinsky...Are you ok?  What's wrong?  You look exhausted." As he slowly lowers her back down into her chair, taking the glass from her trembling fingers.

All other emotions are instantly gone.  No fear, no lust...just genuine concern as he looks into her eyes, trying to read what really is going on here.

Report Post Tip
Wrath came in and sees her "boss you need rest come let butch take you home " he turns to jyd "this case is tiring her out both physically and mentally" savannah nodded and butch came in
Report Post Tip

As the two walked out of the room, JYD made a mental note that he needed more information about his superior.

In the mean time, it was approaching dark.  And he needed to investigate this waterfall more closely.  Heading out the door, he was headed once again back to the forest.

Report Post Tip
Butch drove her back to the cabin near the waterfalls and checks around the rooms "all clear princess . So now off to bed and i will be back to get you for work"

Savannah smiled "thanks butch see you in the morning" going to the bedroom and sits on the bed
Report Post Tip

Arriving at the previous location he's investigated just past dark, he once again parked and pulled out his dufflebag.  Walking into the forest approximately 1/4 mile, he began to undress.  Shoving all his clothes into the dufflebag and hiding it in some shrubs, he turned to face the darkness.  Looking up, he could see the half moon through the trees.  Reaching within his soul, he unbound his affliction and let it take over.  Within a few seconds, the human form was no longer recognizable.  In it's place was a very large grey wolf.  Howling into the night, he set off in a sprint, looking for the source of the water sound in the distance.

Report Post Tip
Standing by the window, savannah starts to undress and gets into a pair of red laced panties and a strapped top.

Walking to the bathroom to clean her teeth. Then after finishing she goes back to bedroom and climbs into the bed
Report Post Tip

Running through the forest at speed, JYD felt alive, happy to feel the power of the affliction in his blood and the power of the moon sending energy into his limbs.  Leaping off an outcropping of rock, he landed with nearly no sound and pushed forward toward the growing sound of a rushing river.

Slowing to a trot, the mists of atomized water filled the air.  Looking up, he could see water coming off an outcropping and dropping down into and clouded area of mist.  

Just as he is approaching....He catches a scent followed by an uncontrollable fire of lust rushing through his veins.  The detective was close.

BUT SOMEONE ELSE WAS STALKING HER

Report Post Tip
As she laid asleep, a memory entered her dream. One that she had pushed to the back of her mind over the centuries and she began to wimper as it replayed.

She had been bathing down at her favourite spot when she heard a scream so she got dressed and went to go look. Sneaking closer she saw a dark figure of a man lean over a woman and he had raped her. A hand formed into a claw, dragging it slowly over her breasts.

Savannah screamed and sat up panting in bed.
Report Post Tip

Having navigated his way quietly to the structure hidden in the woods, he was surveying the cabin when he heard the scream.  Fearing that the stalker had already entered the home, he sprinted around to the front and spotted the front door.  Continuing at a full sprint, he leaped, slamming into wooded front door, tearing it off of it's hinges.  The rush caused him to loose his footing on the hardwood floor as he landed.

Regaining his footing yet staying in a crouch, he scanned the room, concerned that he could not smell the stalker within the house.  "Why had she screamed?" ran through his mind as he realized his folly.

Report Post Tip

After hearing the loud crash, Savannah grabbed her gun and lept out of her bed. Slowly making her way over to her bedroom door, holding her hands out shakily in front of her. Reaching out with one hand and slowly opens the door "W-who is here " she said as her heart raced thinking the man from her dreams was close again.

Report Post Tip

Knowing she was an ancient and could easily over power him, he closed his eyes and took control of the affliction, pushing it back into it's dormant location.  A few seconds later, he opened his eyes as a sweat covered man.  And he was naked.  Stepping quickly behind a large chair and grabbing a throw blanket, he wrapped it around his waist as he here movement coming from the other room.

Report Post Tip

Walking out looking around as her eyes glowed, swinging her hands back and forth gently  "you better fucking answer me or i will shoot any vital organs off your body" she growled as she made her way into her lounge and sees him standing there naked  "what the fuck? where the hell are your clothes ?"

Report Post Tip

"Savannah....Don't shoot.  Give me a second to explain.  I'm not here to harm you."  Holding is right had out while the left hold the blanket around his hips, he looks down and the thought races through his mind sweating naked man knocks down your door in the middle of a forest....at night.  Why am I not already dead?  Continuing while still trying to catch his breath from the sprint, "The waterfall....I went to investigate....and I....I thought you were in danger."

Report Post Tip

She raised an eyebrow as a shiver ran down her spin, letting her gaze roam over his body. 

Get a hold of your self Savannah, it's not like you haven't seen a naked man before

"why don't you have any fucking clothes on"  she puts down her gun and wanders over to the kitchen as she picked up his thought "If i wanted you dead already i would have done " 

Looking back as she opens the fridge door and grabs the carton of juice, and takes a long drink

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Downtown undercover
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL