Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 14:09:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Downtown undercover Started by: Savannah_Dubrinsky on Oct 18, '18 16:04

Starting to remove his clothes, JYD explains, "my senses are limited unless I'm fully afflicted."  Giving her a sly smile he continues "No peaking" as he steps through the doorway and into her bedroom, out of sight.

Report Post Tip
She rolled her eyes "no worries on that my fiancee vincent will have something to say about that"

As she turned her back and spoke down the phone to Wrath "check with my father on the wherebouts of Alexandar as he is the one we are after" 

He growled on the other end
Report Post Tip

Seconds after walking into the bedroom, a large wolf emerges and trots to the door.  Grabbing the knob between his teeth, pulls down the door, letting it fall to the floor.  Knowing that was more noise that was necessary, he glanced back at Dubrinsky and gave a look of "Opps" before leaving through the doorway and into the night.

Smelling the air, JYD began to patrol the area around the cabin.  The scent seemed to be masked some how as it would come and go, making it nearly impossible to pinpoint the direction.  Equally unnerving was the fact that he could not tell how close the killer was to the cabin.  The killer may be deadly, but he was a creature of the night and this was his world.

Report Post Tip

A screech of car tires pull up outside the cabin and the brothers all get out. Wrath points to one direction for Butch and Rhage to go and the points to the other for Zsadist and Phury to go too. 

Report Post Tip

Hearing a vehicle racing through the forest, JYD changed direction and headed back toward the cabin.  Staying at a distance, he watched as five large humans exited the vehicle.  Wrath began giving orders and JYD watched as two headed one direction and two the other direction.

Then his blood ran cold as he caught the heavy scent of the killer.  As if he just appeared out of no where, the killer was back in the forest and close to the cabin.  Still unable to identify exactly where, a low growl escaped as his hair stood up on his back.

Report Post Tip
Wrath entered the cabin and towards Savannah "we will catch him princess. Tell me is it the one we think it is"

She nodded as a cold chill down her spine as she looked out of the door and sees a glow of what two eyes in the distance.

Alexandar spoke cruely in her mind "you my dear are mine soon and that mutt cannot do nothing about it. As i have plans to make your death slow and painful that you will beg me"
Report Post Tip

Closing his eyes and focusing, he was picking up every sound in the forest.  He could here the footsteps of the men as if they were loud crashes of a tree falling.  And he could hear their hearts beating faintly in the distance.  Then he heard Dubrinski's heart...Calm and consistent.

Eye's flying open as her heart begins to rapidly beat, something is wrong.  JYD begins to sprint back to the cabin.

Report Post Tip
Wrath grabbed her as she fell to her knees, clutching her head. An explosion of pain went through her mind as she snapped back at Alexandar" i will never beg to you. I didnt back all those centuries ago when you killed my friend"

He snarled in the darkness of her mind "oh you will bitch and i will enjoy breaking you down"
Report Post Tip

Sliding to a stop at the doorway, JYD looks in to see Wrath holding Dubrinsky, who has a look of agony in her eyes.  The scent of the killer is strong, but still can not be pinpointed.  A loud snarl comes from down deep as his lips pull back, exposing razor sharp teeth.  Knowing Wrath is not causing the pain, he looks for the killer.

Report Post Tip
A cruel evil laughter echoes through the darkness as he sends another explosion of pain through Savannahs mind. "oh you will beg my dear and then crawl to me " she screamed in pain and collapsed into Wraths arms unconcious.

With care wrath lifted her up and gently lays her on the couch.
Report Post Tip

Watching Wrath carry her unconscious body to the couch, JYD felt powerless to help.  It was one thing to fight a tangible entity, but this was an unseen assailant that he had no chance of attacking.

Report Post Tip
Alexandar disappeared from the area of the cabin and went in search of his next victim.

The brothers rushed into cabin growling with anger "he aint in the area wrath. How is the princess?"
Report Post Tip

Walking over to the unconscious detecting and concerned about her well being, JYD did the only thing he could think of and started licking her face.

Report Post Tip
The brothers start laughing as Savannah slowly woke up to the smell of wet dog. The breath making her nauseous "JYD, get going now she is going to be pissed" Rhage warned as a low growl escapes her lips
Report Post Tip

Heading the brothers warning, JYD backed up away from the Detective.  Sniffing the air, the killer's strong scent had disappeared.  Navigating around the brothers, he walked into the bedroom.  10 seconds later, JYD walked out of the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waste.  Looking at the brothers, he shrugged and with a coy grin on his face, said "Didn't want you little boys to feel shamed!"   

Report Post Tip
Wrath nodded to butch and V to hold back their brother "back off wolf boy as it would be the other way around " he growled as Savannah sat up rubbing her temples 

"oh for god sake you play nice or i will kick your asses"
Report Post Tip

Giving a "Momma Likes Me Best" grin, JYD confidently walks over and sits down in Dubrinsky's chair by the fire.

Looking at her, he asked "What happened to you?  I could tell he was here, but I couldn't see him.  Then his scent just disappeared like he...ahh...teleported away or something."

Report Post Tip
"the fucker attacked my mind with a sharp pain to prove he could get to me" she winced as she got up and walks over to grab a blood bag from the fridge.
Report Post Tip

Scrunching his nose at the smell of blood from the bag, he noticed two of the brothers still glaring at him.  Lifting his leg up to cross it over the other, the towel intentionally falls away, exposing him self.  Seeing both the brothers look down by reflex and then back up into his eyes, JYD puckers his lips and blows them a kiss!

Report Post Tip
Savannah glared at him and summons a pink tutu and spandex all in one" behave yourself wolf or i will let them shave you"

Rhage smirked as he leaned against the wall "dont piss her off wolf boy"  

Savannah drank deeply as the pain slowly eases
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Downtown undercover
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL