Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 11:26:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Downtown undercover Started by: Savannah_Dubrinsky on Oct 18, '18 16:04

JYD speaks quietly as he moves to keep furniture and obstacles between Savannah and him, "Well, it's a long story".

Watching her walk across the room, he continued "Savannah....Know that have no intent of trying to hurt you.  But I have a secret.  You have shared yours and, well, I should have shared mine.  But, honestly, I was afraid.  Guess I have no choice now."  With a deep breath to build resolve, he looked at the beautiful detective and said "I'm afflicted.  It was passed down from my parents and I really have no idea how long it's been in our family.  They never wanted to talk about it." 

Report Post Tip

She looked over the door and smirks "i already know your a wolf JYD by the smell of wet dog " she laughs and hid her head behind the fridge door.

Closing the door she comes out and goes to her chair by the fire, sits down and crosses her legs. Realizing she was half dressed and summons some clothes on with a image in her mind.

"tell me what you have learnt about the waterfalls"

Report Post Tip

Relieved that she has in now fully dressed, he keeps a recliner between her and him as some type of barrier or semblance of protection.  He continued to stare at this woman and how quickly she shrugged off something that he had considered to be a demon that he must keep hidden at all times.

"I could smell the killer.  But I could smell you also.  As if the two of you were there together.  But the smell was old.  Then I caught your smell again and figured it was the distance that made it smell old and was concerned that you were in danger.  As I approached your cabin, I heard you scream and I thought you were being attacked."  Glancing back at the door.  "Sorry about the door" and a half hearted grin crossed his face.

Report Post Tip

"I think i know the killer but, i can't be sure as it has been over 450 years ago that i encountered him" She pointed to the couch and summons clothes for him. 

Looking down she sighed as a cold chill ran down her spine as the images  run through her mind. Ones of an old friend being attacked like in the forest near the falls .

"I think he has found me because i saw him kill my friend that day, when he watched me and my friend down in the water"

Report Post Tip

Even more relieved to had the feel of clothing on his body, he looks down and laughs.  She has dressed him in pink spandex pants and his t-shirt stops above his belly button and is sleevelss.  Looking at Savannah, he says "Really?"

Report Post Tip
She smirked and started to laugh "serves you right for not bringing clothes to my home" as she reclothed him
Report Post Tip

Happy to see a smile on her face and some of the stress leave her eyes and equally happy to have appropriate clothing, he sits down on the couch.

"What can you tell me about what we are facing?  I'll be honest Savannah, it concerns me that you're fearful of this person."

Report Post Tip
Savannah looked into the flames of the fire and spoke quietly "it all happened 450 years ago and i was here down by the waterfalls with a friend of mine. You must understand being 50 years old is classed as young in immortal years and the both of us were wild and free"
Report Post Tip

As she spoke, he tried to envision what she was like at a "young" age.  This woman that currently didn't look much into her 30's didn't show a single sign of aging.  How many people she had seen come and go during that time, he thought to himself.

Report Post Tip
Hearing his thoughts she blushed slightly as she continued here story "this day in question was my birthday, when me and my friend lilly went to the falls with a picnic and our towels to bathe. When later in the day we heard a scream and went to look for the sourse "
Report Post Tip

Watching the firelight dance in her eyes, he can also see a reddish glow come and go and she speaks of her past.  

Report Post Tip
Her body began to tremble as she watched the flames "both of us saw a figure hunched over the body of a village girl, he was wearing an old suit that was thread worn and he was attacking the girl with claws for hands" as tears fell down her cheeks for the young girl "lily couldnt take the screams and ran out to distract him. The figure caught her and tore into her throat as he saw me nearby in the bushes and grinned tearing her head from her body"
Report Post Tip

Seeing the pain in her eyes and agony in her voice, JYD didn't see her as anything other than a grieving woman.  Moving off the couch, he knelt beside her chair, placing a hand on her shoulder and said sympathetically, "I'm sorry"

Report Post Tip
She wiped her eyes quickly and took a deep breath "the girls that were murdered all looked like lilly and he was sending me a message that he is coming for me"
Report Post Tip

Giving her a few seconds to collect herself, he finally asks "How does this killer have power over an ancient?"

Report Post Tip
Savannah took a deep breath "when a warrior doesnt find a lifemate it looses the gift of colour and feeling. The killer is that a warrior of my great grand father victor"
Report Post Tip

"Ssshhhhiiiitttt" slipped from JYD's mouth as he tried to see if there was any falsehood showing in her eyes.  Seeing none, and swallowing, he asked "Why is your grandfather wanting to kill you?"

Report Post Tip
"it aint him but one of his creepy bodyguards Alexandar. He knew i was down at the waterfalls that day as he always tried to get me alone ."she explained as she began to shake with fear knowing he wasnt to far away
Report Post Tip

"How do we fight back?  Is there someplace safe?" questioned JYD.  Looking back at the broken door, he walked over and stood it up, sliding it back into position in a feeble attempt to secure the location.

Report Post Tip
Savannah sat back and lifts her cell up and dials Wrath's number, waiting "he will find me no matter where i am, but let me tell my bodyguards whats happening "
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Downtown undercover
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL