Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 07:11:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Whats your favorite Insirational Quote? Started by: Father_OMalley on Jan 15, '19 03:35

“Faith is the confidence, the assurance, the enforcing truth, the knowing.” Denzel Washington

“In order to change your life, you must change your thoughts.” Denzel Washington

“Never confuse movement with progress. Because you can run in place and not get anywhere.” Denzel Washington

“Give other peoples opinions their right significance. Take advice if it is constructive, and learn from it. But do not build your life based around the opinions of others. Trust yourself and trust your choices.” Denzel Washington

“Life is a melting pot of knowledge and experience, both your own and that of everyone around you. Don’t be afraid to learn from others mistakes, and take bits of useful information or ideas that help you get better at what you do. Wisdom is there at your fingertips, use it.” Denzel Washington

“There is a lot of joy to be found in reflecting upon your experiences as you work towards your dreams. Learn to laugh at your failures, smile at your wins and don’t be afraid to laugh at yourself.” Denzel Washington

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
“Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”
– Alan Dundes
Report Post Tip

Life isnt about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Report Post Tip
Weather forecast this evening: Dark
Report Post Tip
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
– Bernard Baruch
Report Post Tip
DON'T THINK OF IT AS DYING, said Death. JUST THINK OF IT AS LEAVING EARLY TO AVOID THE RUSH.

Terry Pratchett, Good Omens.
Report Post Tip

"Terrible thing to have your identity taken away." - Hannibal Lecter

“Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.“

Fredrick Nietzsche
Report Post Tip

"You know who drinks milk? Kittens and perverts."

-Roman Roy, Succession

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

all of them 

Report Post Tip

I woke up dead ( lol) 

Report Post Tip

YOU ARE A TOY!!!!! - Woody (Toy Story)

Report Post Tip
“A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.”
– Winston Churchill
“Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.”
– Albert Camus
Report Post Tip

The adventure of life is to learn. The purpose of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The opportunity of like is to serve. The secret of life is to dare. The spice of life is to befriend. The beauty of life is to give. William Arthur Ward

Report Post Tip

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

~Ayn Rand

Report Post Tip

We gotta start seeing the forest instead of everyone simply seeing a tree.

Lady D @ TheJourneyCon Atlanta 

Report Post Tip

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.

-Thomas Paine

Report Post Tip

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing -- that's why we recommend it daily." -Zig Ziglar

Report Post Tip
Try not to suck. - Joe Madden
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats your favorite Insirational Quote?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL