Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 14:35:57
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Whats your favorite Insirational Quote? Started by: Father_OMalley on Jan 15, '19 03:35

''Before you diagnose yourself with depression, make sure you are in fact not surrounded by assholes''

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

The top is for those who climb

Report Post Tip

Boredom, anger, sadness, or fear are not 'yours,' not personal. They are conditions of the human mind. They come and go. Nothing that comes and goes is you.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Some choose to dismember your rise and your fall. Fuck all those perfect people.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.”

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."

Report Post Tip

NEW YORK—According to a brief but conclusive report released Monday, nobody fucking cares. “Doesn’t fucking matter,” read the report in part, which went on to inform readers that no one gives two shits, so fuck it. “Seriously. Stop wasting everyone’s goddamn time.” The report further urged those who still hadn’t shut up about it to quit acting like fucking idiots and just give it a rest, for Christ’s sake.

Report Post Tip

“Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.”

Report Post Tip
Which leads me to my next lesson kids. Don’t do drugs.

~Lawrence Taylor~
Report Post Tip
“If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it’s another nonconformist who doesn’t conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity.”
– Bill Vaughan
Report Post Tip

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”

–Ferris Bueller

All negativity is caused by an accumulation of psychological time and denial of the present. Unease, anxiety, tension, stress, worry - all forms of fear - are caused by too much future, and not enough presence. Guilt, regret, resentment, grievances, sadness, bitterness, and all forms
of nonforgiveness are caused by too much past, and not enough presence.

Report Post Tip

Everyone’s a whore, we just sell different parts of ourselves.

Report Post Tip

I don’t know what’s worse: to not know what you are and be happy, or to become what you’ve always wanted to be, and feel alone.

Report Post Tip

"To know yourself as the Being underneath the thinker, the stillness underneath the mental noise, the love and joy underneath the pain, is freedom, salvation, enlightenment."

- Eckhart Tolle

Report Post Tip

Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore

Report Post Tip

Wow, this post is now #30 in all time replies to an Outside thread! Grandpappy OMalley would be super proud, thank y'all for your contributions :) <3

Report Post Tip

Wise men talk because they have something to say;

fools, because they have to say something.

-Plato

Report Post Tip
We can’t all be winners, someone’s got to stand on the pavement and clap as I walk by
Report Post Tip

"Shy kids don't get sweets." -unknown

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats your favorite Insirational Quote?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL