Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 14:15:29
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Following A Brother: Life and Rise of a Hothead Started by: Joey_Pavanno on Feb 01, '19 17:31

Joseph Pavanno sat in an isolated corner of the Ligambi Headquarters, his hand moving at such a fast pace on a single piece of paper. He made sure that it had at least looked legible before he gazed down at the piece with a smile, his brother had done the same and here he would be doing it as well, his own manuscript, his own trials, and tribulations within these pieces of paper. He knew that it could be dangerous to pass down such papers to his family, yet he knew that he would need to guide them soon or it would be a loss, his life in the states had just begun and he would not allow it to go to waste.

"This is it, the Life of a Hothead, written down onto these pieces of paper, heh, I know you're laughing up there brother. Trust me, it seems the hothead between us has decided to write his adventures down, this one is for you, brother."

Report Post Tips: 13 / Total: $260,000 Tip

Hothead or Rightful?

Now, I've been regarded as a hothead by many people, I have been described as arrogant, egotistical and maybe that is right. I am just that, maybe I am one of the worst people to believe my name meant something, oh it did mean something, only with another wielding it and I have been wondering if I was supposed to have this name, maybe I am just too prideful of the name that I was supposed to have.

Was it mine by right? Yes, as I was birthed from the mother of my half-brother, yet I was so much more, I was the one that was the true heir to the family fortune. By right, by honor, by code, by law, by fucking nature, that name, that power, that position should have been mine! Only it was not, it could have never been mine because my brother in the states had already been stabbed, shot, beaten, humiliated, imprisoned, and somehow, some way, he came out of that, a Boss.

Me? I was jealous, I plotted with the people that wanted my brother off of his throne, they had decided that by right, it should have been mine, by law, it should have been mine. Yet, the laws of that world did not connect with those of the civilized one. I was cast aside in the favor of my brother, men who supported me flocked to him, was I meant to lead by right? Yes, did I want to? Yes, was I chosen to lead? No.

Charlie Pavanno was many things, a friend, brother, killer, and leader. In the end, though, he did not deserve what had come at him in the end. A brutish way to die, one of the few ways that I did not want to go out in.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

The Life?

La Famiglia and the rules that hold them together, this was supposed to define an entire legacy or heck, an entire organization. The Life can take you for the ride of your life, you'll see many things and you'll do much more. You will be one of the greatest allies to your family and enemies to others, one cannot be at the top of the mountain without getting the eyes of the entire world onto him. It is a curse and others see it as a blessing, I find it to be the exact opposite.

The eyes of the world bring you to the attention of ambitious Federal Officers and those eyes turn to others, your enemies and those you have burned to get where you are, if you allow those eyes to continue watching you, the odds are that you end up in prison with a nice little cellmate or you end up at the bottom of a lake with your body being fished out moments later.

If you want this life, be prepared to make sure that you are ready to die for your family, make sure you respect tradition and never become the sole attention of your enemies, cause many men have died that way, others? The smart ones? They are careful to scare away the traps and become fearsome predators with the Law enforcement, these are the kind of people that define the life and I find myself wondering, which am I? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Brains before bullets?

Heh, here we are again and it seems to the topic that most of us in this life struggle with, the age-old question of questions give the answer, while bullets and blood give the results. 

My old man once said that Brains before bullets meant two things: Either the guy was soft or he was dangerous, now that is something, ain't it? Cause how can you tell if he's as fearless as a rat? Or as dangerous as a Lion? None of these things are suitable to know the truth and it is something that we all have to figure out as time goes on, our life is not one of fairytale or imagination that is a joy to behold, no it is something truly horrific and that is what we go home to, at the end of the bloody business.

The bullets that we poured on these streets, the amount of legendary blood that has been spilled, while the gods watch us from the top of the mountain, they watch us with clear disapproval shining in their eyes and we have spilled blood for less, the business end of our lives, its not something that we can remove, people are, people in our way, people who are stopping us from achieving the greatest legacy that we could have ever built.

My take on this? It's Brains before bullets always, that is the way it has been and always will be. So ends the bloody business of our days, either in brains being used or blood being spilled, we do not know and yet, we are the ones to send people up to the golden gates to meet their maker.

Report Post Tip

Drug Money? Or just Money?

You see, our society has had a problem with the drug game in certain times, there have been times that men and women of honor have denied selling drugs to their betters, that they would never touch the stuff, yet there is always the lie in their words. They have sold drugs and intend to do so once more, they have become something truly controlling, our society has allowed drug money to come in and control their network. Today, whores are not simply taking cash as payment, they are taking cocaine and heroin, now I don't know what has happened to make that possible, but it's happened.

Only then there is the argument that drug money is just money at the end of the day, that their Dons and Godfathers have always taken a slice of the action and they get paid well for it, business is money and money is drugs, drugs can buy you many things, it can also grant you many things. This Life is not one of caution or being stupid for some, it is one of treachery and incredible power. You have to be a true wiseguy or even Made to see what your betters see. 

Drug Money or just Money? At the end of the day, either the money is green and clean or bloody and stained, we all gotta launder it eventually.

Report Post Tip

Power Breeds Enemies and Enemies of ours often become friends

In this life, I have seen many alliances and many fucked up situations, I have seen empires fall and burn before my very eyes, I have seen Gangs rise up and take what is thought to belong with them and yet no one has claimed it back in the name of the honored society, power breeds enemies, that is very true. I have been on that side of the gun and survived, yet Tyler Durden and his motherfuckers don't know what the fuck is hitting them, they think we are small and little, they think that I could give two fucks about them?

Tyler needs to be put in his place and yet, who am I to say that Tyler should be wiped off the face of the map for good? It seems whenever that fucker is killed, he always comes back, I always wonder if people simply whisper that Tyler is dead and the whole world is forced to believe it, it's only then that Tyler comes back and truly reaps havoc on this world, bringing thousands of his Capo's and Enforcers to show us the ropes, Tyler does not allow rest for us wicked ones.

So should you find yourself on the top of the mountain with no one and nothing holding you back, I caution security and I also caution friends, because the enemy of my enemy is my friend, correct? Use that and you'll find yourself with a little easy rest here and there. 

- J.P

Report Post Tip

Alliances and War

My Mother, Francesca Peterson once told me that the only ones I could trust in this life were family, I believe that she meant I could trust no one but here. My mother was not a saintly woman and definitely did not pray, at least, around me. You see, I grew up in London, England. I grew up where the likes of muggers, killers, and common 'dogooders' are. My Business suffered within the cold and crime-infested London, I was one of the few men that could do something about it and I did, you see, I was the son of Old Man Pavanno, I was the Prince of Hendon, I was the goddamn ruler. 

I made a few alliances, North West Killers or commonly known as the NWK, were the guys I went to for security and a need for having someone taking out of the races, no one opposed me with a bunch of ruthless murderers at my side. I was good at my job and I thrived in it, only it did not take too long for the sons of Emilio Garranzino, head of his own Italian Mob in London and ruled half of Hendon. It started a war over who truly ruled London and Hendon. 

Blood was spilled, Emilio Garranzino of the Garranzino Family died in the war, his son, Phillip, took over and so started a little war I liked to call The Pavanno-Garranzino Arrangement because it was brought the biggest gangland that Hendon had ever seen, but also it brought peace in the honored society.

Report Post Tip

Alliances and War: Part II

Hendon had been one of the quiet Gang Cities and not many people paid attention to it, only with the Pavanno-Garranzino Arrangement, it was about to be noticed, big time. 

Only first, it deserves a little history with this and how I came to be in my position and how Garranzino rose up in the weakness of the Pavanno Crime Family.

I, Joseph Pavanno was the Consigliere for my Father, Jimmy. At the time, I was not a wartime Consigliere and had been showered with the all the luxuries that my father could afford, he did not want the life for me and I insisted, I was his heir. Only he had been in prison by the time I was old enough and the family had gone through some rough times, transition periods of me being thrust out of my family position.

First was Jimmy Irons, except, he was too much of a brute and by now, the family position was weak enough that our men started to get killed and police turned a blind eye for Emilio Garranzino. 

Emilio was an old country and believed that he should have been in control with my Father gone, from there, I had established a crew and began calling in favors for the family. 

It was in this moment that I had put the North West Killers under my employ and soon, we started to put fires all over and Emilio was pissed, in response, he wacked the Acting Street Boss, Ricardo Pewters. From there, my father no longer wanted me to send messages to Garranzino and his people. Only I was not done, my father, in his old age knew that his power was slipping and wanted me to do what was necessary for the family. 

And so began a Blood War, every Garranzino in Hendon was pushed out of the Westside and they kept to the East, if a Garranzino was caught in Westside Hendon, they were killed, plain and simple. I did not expect the brutal response from Emilio though and it is what caused his death, it is also what made us sue for peace...

- J.P

Report Post Tip

Alliances and War: Part III

Charlie, my brother, did not know this but we had more family in London and in the states then he thought. We had my cousin, Alberto Pavanno, an associate of the Hendon Outfit, he was not one of the best and he was definitely not that powerful. He made up for that in charm and looks, he was a looker for the lasses and he had even bedded a few, the reason I mention family because I had to create ties with Garranzino, Alberto was close enough to the family and indeed a prized member. 

It was brought about because of Emilio Garranzino, he had killed Antonio Peterson, father of Charlie Pavanno and I guess, step-father to me. I never met the bastard, but from reading my own brother's stuff, Antonio was a pile shit that if I knew half the things I know now, the man would have been dead before the Garranzino War. 

I did not tell my brother that his father had died during a war that was started because of me, I did not want that on my shoulders and instead, I told him that he had died due to a heart attack. In truth, his body was riddled with so many bullets that you could barely recognize him. He was fucked from bullet one. 

When Emilio attacked Charlie's father, my mother had been there, collecting some things for a trip she had planned, she was caught in the crossfire and had been shot two times. She nearly died and everyone wanted the heads of the Garranzino crew, not a single one was to be left alive after touching the Lady of their family. 

My father had given me the authorization to wipe them off the map, yet killing over fifty mobsters was not going to be good for the city or Police, my father was one who wanted blood and I wanted peace, and so the talks began, between myself and Phillip Garranzino. 

Report Post Tip

The Pavanno-Garranzino Arrangement 

When I met Phillip Garranzino, he hated me, he fucking wanted me dead, considering that it was him that had gone to his father with the deal of taking us out. Phillip also realized that their battle was lost, the Police had started to help us in business and arrested some of their guys who had been taken out on their trips to prison.

Phillip was ambitious and wanted to end the Pavanno line in England, he knew that he couldn't do that because if word reached my brother in The States, who was at the time, a Boss of his own branch in Race Street Company. It would have meant serious business, shit would have hit the fan and things would have escalated to the point of no return. 

Instead, he saw the fall of his father and knew that only one thing could be done in this time, the death of Emilio Garranzino had to be quick was his one request and to ensure the bond between their famillies, he wanted his sister to marry Alberto Pavanno, joining the Pavanno and Garranzino lines in a new branch of the family. 

I had agreed to this, I even remember that day clearly, the Pavanno-Garranzino Arrangement was in the works and Emilio had been killed within the next week, yet there was always a little different opinion hiding in the shadows and that was in the form of Emilio Jr, younger brother of Phillip.

If I knew the trouble that the rat bastard was going to bring, I would have killed him before he had a chance to even voice his fucking opinions. Only I was not my father..yet and times had been quite peaceful, so I spared the boy and allowed him to go unchecked. It led to a betrayal that no one could have foreseen.

Report Post Tip

The Pavanno-Garranzino Split: Part I

It had been a year of peace, I had fully taken the reins of the family, my father was getting out soon and business was going so smoothly, things were looking up and I did not want to stop yet. No one had been getting killed and it was reaching summer, my brother had been doing well in his own business as well, I had some people over there to look out for him, see what he could do in this world and how he would be doing, no one knew what was coming our way. 

Emilio Garranzino Jr. He disliked the alliance and so did many small-time famillies, they weren't like us, the Pavanno and Garranzino famillies, but they were powerful and had some men with peashooters, but they were not big time and would never be. Emilio started to make deals with them, getting them to join his cause and start the age-old war of Pavanno vs Garranzino, now, while Phillip held power, many of them did not respect him for killing his father and suing for peace.

They wanted all of Hendon, I had been expanding though, my operations now went into Essex and into parts of Birmingham. I was building an empire and Emilio saw that he knew that I could not hold all this power on my own, which I could not, there needed to be a face and I appointed some of my best friends in the Life. Sam and Vincent Nasaria, they were brothers and had ties with the old country, Sam controlled Essex, Vincent controlled the small territories in Birmingham.

It was all good until Emilio and his gang of thugs, men of honor, brutes, and other people decided to make their move, bombing my businesses, killing my men, and naming themselves the newest family of Hendon.

It had started again, only Emilio did not intend to back down like his brother and a civil war within the Garranzino family had begun with the Pavanno's pulled in...

Report Post Tip

The Pavanno-Garranzino Split: Part II

If I told you now that the Pavanno-Garranzino Arrangement was a bloody war,  the split made it seem like a fucking walk in the park. Emilio proved that he was ready to be a boss, his guys were armed to the teeth and since they were made of mostly Garranzino men, it was hard to know who could be trusted, even I had trouble trusting Phillip and my cousin, Alberto was having a bit of trouble with his wife, Mary-Anne. 

They stayed out of the war, of course. I sent them to the countryside, away from all the bloodshed while myself and my council took control of this fucker, Emilio. He had already stopped the flow of cash and in doing so, got the cops off of my side and onto his, he had a backer in the Jewish and surprisingly, Asian gangs. 

My backers reported deaths to me every couple days, some were different, Emilio was a sick fuck and tortured one of my Captain's, Cole Richie, he was a full-blooded Sicilian and was one of the hitters in my crew. With one of my biggest supporters dead, it was time to turn up the heat, Phillip and I had a sitdown, we decided it was time to take up the heat, every Garranzino that had not arrived at the Pavanno Compound had been killed.

Phillip did not like the loss of his men, still, he had supported it and it had gotten quiet for a couple of months, the business had not started, cash was limited and people were restless. 

Emilio had launched a surprise attack, he had destroyed the Garranzino Compound in Eastside Hendon, he and his men had officially taken over. His brother was taken captive, then tortured, and killed. Phillip's body was never found, some say that he escaped and lived out in the countryside, rumors of his death being fabricated by Emilio to bolster his position within the Hendon Outfit.

With Phillip dead, the leadership of the Garranzino Family was left up in smoke, men had started to join up with Emilio. Only I stepped in quick and would act as their Family Boss until the war was over. Emilio had started a historic war that would end with him dead. He was not going to get away with killing his brother, that was for damn sure!

Report Post Tip

The Pavanno-Garranzino Split: Part III

Phillip Garranzino had died, Emilio Garranzino and his guys were still at large, they did not show signs of stopping, they were truly dangerous and so I had to make the ultimate choice, kill over sixty mobsters and take over Hendon, or allow them to run wild with the possibility of my name being ended along with the thought of being avenged by my brother, who would hear from my supporters in the states should I perish.

My father had remained on as a wartime Consigliere, he only had a couple more months inside before it was over and he would be by my side, mostly in the position of Boss or outside Advisor, should he wish to remain in the background of the life. He had given his position on Emilio and said that I should take him out, he was a threat and had already piled up many bodies that it was beginning to look like the World War again.

So I contacted some of the old country famillies, Garranzino especially, Bareli, and Adriano. All of them gave the okay, the Pavanno family still held weight and they understood that killing the little boy meant that it would be a return to the old ways, a true stable mafia empire. Only, it would be the Pavanno Family ruling from the United Kingdom.

Emilio Garranzino Jr would be remembered as the prince that almost toppled an empire, he could have done it, there was no doubt in my mind that he knew with me in charge, he was not lasting long and I knew the same. It was a battle of Old vs New, Emilio was someone not afraid to get his hands bloody, he was just a Boss in the end of the war, his Grandfather though, Frankie Garranzino had made the call and knew that it was time for the Garranzino name to return home. 

With the deaths of Emilio and Phillip Garranzino, their family in London was crippled and some came to me, wanting to take the reins. I allowed one man to do so as my Captain, Henry Gough. An honest mafia Capo and was made the newest boss in Hendon, he ruled in my name and so ended the Pavanno-Garranzino Arrangement, it brought new life to this business. 

My cousin and his wife had twin daughters, Lucille and Lacy Pavanno-Garranzino. I just hope that they do not carry the same anger their Uncle had. 

- J.P

Report Post Tip

A New Day: A Family Feud

My father, Jimmy Pavanno was a man of many things, he was a businessman, killer, associate, enforcer, and beloved man. He died, plain and simple. He was surrounded by loved ones and was called by God into his newest service as an angel. As I was already in control of the family, people did not have a problem, yet one person did and he was a former partner of my brother, Charlie. He wanted him to become boss and have him take control of the entire United Kingdom operation.

I did not want that and fought against that bullshit, my brother did not deserve this slice of the pie, he did not deserve my fucking work. I earned this, from the wars I fought, he was the one to take it from me? A Full-blooded Sicilian, just like me. I did not want another war on my hands, I did not want to be the one that fought against my family. My mother, bless her heart, she wanted to rule together and so, I gave the order.

Charlie Pavanno at the behest of my mother was invited home, he was to meet me and see what he could do for our operation, it was business and the business was going to take down my mother and brother. I'll get to that later, all I know is that fate continued to torture with the seat of King. My brother should have been the boss, I know that now. Only I was too stupid back in those days and it's too late to do anything now. I am seated where my brother was supposed to be. It's a sobering reality and one that I do not like that much. Only it's the one I live with now and it is my curse.

Report Post Tip

The Long Game: End of An Era

It was here that business had changed, money had flowed, people got rich, and I got richer. I am not talking about the money business, family business. My brother had been killed, my mother died from natural causes and I was the last Pavanno standing, besides my nieces, who were coming into their own with the family business. They were only six and yet they acted more mature for their age, something I greatly appreciated. 

Even with the death of my brother, things did change, I had no longer been focused on death and wanted to legitimize all our businesses. Many of the famillies appreciated what I was doing, no one opposed the regime and moved with the times. Even members of the Gough Crew had expressed their liking towards it, there are things though that I am not proud of and here I will write them down, all of it, right here.

The end of my family line has begun, the last of my branch. It is truly a sad moment, one that I will not forget, for my brother is dead, for the king and queen are dead, long live their heir. Long live Joseph Antonio Pavanno. 

If only I knew that another of my line awaited me if only I knew that he was alone in this world, things could have gone differently, they would have gone differently, if only I paid attention to the news of the world and flew myself to America at the moment my brother had been announced dead by the authorities, I could have found Mael and protected him.

Report Post Tip

The Curse of Mael

The moment you learn your brother has a kid, you're supposed to joy, excitement, and all around fucking ecstatic. I did not feel either of those things, ya see, I told people that I did not know of Mael until I was told by my right-hand and now boss of the Hendon Outfit when he died. I knew of him, I knew of his mother, I knew a lot of things. I also know that his mother is still alive, my brother cast aside his own flesh and blood for that of adopted fools. People who had run away with his cash and were never seen again, actually, that is a story for another time. 

Mael Pavanno or Michael is what I would have called him, apparently, he had the looks of his father and yet maintained the childish habits of his mother. I had heard that like the rest of his family, he wanted to open a Casino, naming it the Seventh Heaven and it would have been a fucking joy, had he not died in Los Angeles. A Fifteen-Year old boy gunned down by his own city, it's a great tragedy, yet it's the way of the life and a young kid could not know that going in.

And so, Mael Pavanno is not a mere boy I just learned about, he was just the one that I never saw, that I never held, and I never sent him a card. He was my blood and that changes with me, because no longer will I be selfish with my business and I was going to learn that very soon.

Family above all.

- J.P

Report Post Tip

The Hendon Outfit-Adriano Trade Wars

In my time of not focusing on my other business affairs, news had reached my ears of a little trade war going on between the Gough Family of Hendon, who was under the control of Henry Gough, Captain of my growing empire. He was the first man to become a street boss in the Hendon Outfit, he had been running a fine business and an even finer booze business, nearly all his product had been sold to the Asian, Jewish, Irish, and Haitian Gangs of London.

For selling his product, Gough always got a five percent cut of the profits and kicked up a small percentage to us, his partners. Gough, unlike me, did not want to go legit and enjoyed the life. It had occurred to me that I should have Henry take over, while I retire to the old country, it would have been better this way. 

Only Adriano, a family back in the old country had started to gain ground and now started to export their booze into the country. It was a fucking racket, Antonio Adriano knew that moving into London without my okay was a big fucking problem. He started moving his shit through Camden and slowly made his way throughout Hendon, he did not cut us a single dime and that pissed me off. 

I gave Henry the order and soon, the factories and warehouses under the control of Adriano were set to burn, the trade war had begun and for this one time, blood had not been spilled.

Report Post Tip

The Hendon Outfit-Adriano Trade Wars: Part II

I remember this war, for once, it was not filled with blood and neither side had any hatred towards one another, it was a matter of money and business. Adriano had started to purchase more warehouses, some outside our jurisdiction and started selling there, creating a nice little territory for himself in the United Kingdom. He knew that we weren't everywhere and used that to his advantage. Adriano was smart and knew that he could get an audience elsewhere, he provided the booze and he got the cash upfront without having to pay us a nice little cut of the profits.

Henry was a different beast, that man was pissed that he got outsmarted by the Adriano Sicilian fucks and was ready to push them out with his own guys. He has steered off this course with a little assistance from me and I started to help him see the benefit, even though it would cause a little problem with the cash flow, business could still go and it did. Money come pouring in and people kept buying more, everything was looking up...

Only a Haitian and surprisingly, Irish alliance had popped up, they had killed a couple Outfit members and raided the fucking warehouses we stored our booze. Rumor had it that they had sold those booze to Nico Adriano, son of Antonio and Boss of the London Operation. We did not know what happened, but the booze was returned and Adriano had apologized, the Haitian Gang though, they never fucking forgot and it was that brought the newest trouble to our door. 

The Irish-Haitian Alliance...

The Haitian-Irish Alliance

If I said that I saw this coming I would be lying right through my fucking teeth, the Haitian and the Irish hated each other, they were like a bunch of kids who could never share a toy, instead of a toy, it was a piece of territory and now they were going into business together? This did not spell good news for The Outfit, the Haitians had guns, drugs, and bodies. The Irish had smarts, explosives, and all-around cunning. It was a good move that would prove a big rival to us here at the Outfit. 

For their first move, they moved into Essex and Birmingham, cutting us off from the Nasari brothers and their operations, leaving us with limited cash flow and entrance into our own territory. Still, I had Henry stay his hand and see if I could not get a deal out of this, in the end, deals or even peace would not be useful with the alliance that had been forged with the two volatile gangs.

The alliance had started to drop bodies, they sent their messages, a war was on the table again and soon, I gave Henry the order and every slum, warehouses, drug cook shop, front, and even cars were set on fire, taken under our control, or simply shut down. The Haitians and Irish knew that they had to make a bold move for their cash to come back, so they killed the Nasari brothers and took over Essex, Birmingham and any other territories that were under their control. 

A lot of wars were meant to be slow and steady, they were meant to be thought out and hard, yet these fuckers kept hitting, they never showed signs of stopping and that is what scared me, cause it reminded me of a certain Garranzino and then I knew it. There was no way that the Haitians and Irish would have killed the Nasari brothers without the backing of a big benefactor that made them this cocky, it was obvious, one of the famillies in the old country wanted us out, only it was the question that scared us.

Who was it?

Report Post Tip

The Haitian-Irish Alliance: Part II

Now, there were two famillies that benefited from this the most and it was most definitely not the Garranzino family. They had just suffered a war and lost much power in the recent months that had followed, so they were out of the picture, plus the remaining sister had loved her grandfather and did not want him to be killed like the rest of her family. She was grateful that she had found that home with the Pavanno's, she was not treated like a prisoner and often was treated like the queen of the fucking household, something that her husband, Alberto, made sure happened weekly. 

Adriano had just moved in and possibly wanted the more lucrative rackets, yet he did not like drugs or whores, so he was out of the question and it left one family, the one family that had remained quiet during all three wars that had once consumed their world. The Bareli family were new blood but had risen through the ranks and had a foothold in the states, supposedly had a captain running a nice little restaurant in Philadelphia.

Bareli was a greedy fuck and knew that to control the United Kingdom, he needed us out and with the guns, bodies, money, and support that Bareli had given to the Irish and Haitians, this was not one of the wars that had ended with little to causalities on our side, we had suffered and we had barely survived. What followed was a hellish war, each and every gang member on the streets had either been killed, imprisoned or ran for the hills.

No one was safe during this war, neither was my own crew and so I had to make plans, I had to expand and I had to make sure that business ran the same as usual. I appointed Alberto Pavanno as a second captain to Henry Gough, he would run Essex and Camden. The business needed to start up again, I would be damned if the Haitians and Irish were pushing us out, it was time for war!

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Following A Brother: Life and Rise of a Hothead
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL