Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 07:28:57
Page:  1 
The Seattle Star - Issue 1 Started by: Joey_Pavanno on Feb 10, '19 13:57

The Seattle Star - Issue 1

By Joseph Pavanno

Many people might be wondering why I would be starting a newspaper of all things, I guess you could say that I missed it in the streets and brings something valuable to the cities, it also allows people to bring out their ideas advertised in this newspaper, something that is not often seen nowadays, I've seen many newspapers rise and fall, now I would like to see them rise once more, I do not intend for it to fall and will have these papers out at least on a bi-weekly or weekly basis, it depends on how it is received and how much people enjoy this read, thank you, let's get down into the thick of things. 

What can you expect from this paper:

1. We do not have sources. 

2. We have some talented people on board with us, expect some kind of hard-hitting stuff, we do hesitate with that.

3. Tons of motivation with this team right here Ladies and Gentlemen of the seven cities, we are looking to get out the best to you all. 

4. If an offense is taken, please do take it elsewhere, this is meant for the enjoyment of the people and ourselves, thank you and we look forward to giving you the best.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Lead Story: The Emerald gets a boatload of crews along with a new face to lead it all!

Oh yes, the new faces that decorate the streets of Seattle are indeed the new generation that is there to lead the city into a new dawn, since the demise of the last regime, different blood, new and old have stepped up to take the lead with Seattle, such people as MasterBates, MichaelScott, Elvis, and Toothpick

Stepping in as the city's new Leader is the Consigliere known as Vicky, by her side is her trusted Right-Hand Beowulf who had both stated that they want a brighter future for the city of Seattle, well, they both are on the right track. Many people have given them some worded supported, it has been a new era in the Emerald and one can only hope to see much more from it. 

In other news, there is also an open spot for anyone that looks to contribute with Seattle, they would have to contact the Godfather-Chairman of Philadelphia and from there make sure that they meet the requirements that she set out due to it. Directions will be given out below as to show what ConstanceBonacieux wants in the leaders of Seattle.

HERE

Report Post Tip

Notice, Reputation, and City Growth

Moving in the city alphabetical order.

Chicago

Leaders: Chicago is now being ruled by the Acting Godfather, Ellie, stepping up since the sad demise of the infamous Good Boy, Rubix. Alongside her in South Side is Hayley who stepped up in place of the former South Side leader, CassandraVilmont 

One can only watch and see what the new leaders of Chicago will bring to the table, it certainly looks bright with the new faces that flock to the Windy City each day.

Size: Chicago is currently made up of 77 in the life that we live, as stated before, one can only watch with the rapidly growing city. 

Public VIPs: Not as dominant as they once were, Chicago has only one spot of the Top 15 VIPs, standing strong and flying the Blue flag, Frank-Cali continues to show his dominance on the streets and in the various businesses.

Detroit 

Leaders: After the deaths of Godfather-Chairman DeeSe7en and Godfather Assunto, Detroit has since been run by Rampage, @PhillipLigambi, and Soseki. Other leaders include KennyRusso, Tammy, and Giovanni_Ferrari

Size: Detroit hosts a whopping 148 members, is the Motor City just starting their engines? Or are they going to have to stop speeding soon enough?

Public VIPs: From a time where Detroit did not even show up on the Public VIP Boards, they now control five spots on the boards and are seemingly closing in for Top 5 as RayneMartini looks to overtake LouisMezzo.

Las Vegas

Leaders: The current city leaders are Rafa, Miss_Niki, and Water, each of them looking to contribute in different ways are the recent woes that the city of sin has recently had in the past couple of months.

Size: 43, one can only hope to see further growth with the city of Las Vegas, we here at the Seattle Star wish them well on their quest.

Public VIPs: None

Los Angeles

Leaders: Zoom, Rick, and Ralph_Lombino

Size: 43

New York

Leaders: Tiny_Tim and Heston, with the recent death of Jemaine_Clement and Spacepole, Tiny Tim and Heston have taken up the reins of New York, hoping to lead the city to bigger and better things with the support of their underlings. 

Size: 38

Philadelphia

Leaders: ConstanceBonacieux, Arya_Stark, and LouisMezzo, since the deaths of Spaceman and JackMezzo, a new Godfather-Chairman of Philadelphia has been installed and she is already making grand changes in this thing of ours, LouisMezzo, the grandson of JackMezzo has since taken the reins of his Grandfather's legacy since his demise and the departure of Tara Byrne. 

Public VIPs: There is always a city that is noticeable on the boards and that current city is Philadelphia, controlling Seven spots on the boards with the likes of LondonHolmes and Isabella-Luciano, it seems that the city of brotherly love never lost it's edge and looking to continue bringing the heat. 

Size: 128

Seattle

Leaders: Vicky, Elvis, and MichaelScott, these are the three that are looking to build the new Emerald City before your very eyes, let's wish them well in the quest that is before them.

Public VIPs: With the acquisition of Joey_Pavanno, Seattle has gotten up to the number 2 spot of the boards and does not seem to be moving back anytime soon, with support in the form of Beowulf who sits at 12, looking to get ahead with each test before him.

The Emerald City also pulled ahead of the City of Brotherly Love and have since taken number 1 city overall and it does not seem like they are stopping anytime soon

Size: 38, Seattle is growing and is seemingly ready to make an impact on the world as they inch closer and closer to the glory that was promised. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $90,000 Tip

Debate Time!

People have recently made comments regarding the streets and how it is no longer open to other Mafiosi and is instead regulated to friends or simply to themselves, what is your opinion? How do you think this situation should be handled!? Discuss ladies and gentlemen!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Business Recommendations:

If you're looking for a time to relax and simply talk with your fellow friends in this thing of ours, visit Russo's Bar run by KennyRusso in Detroit! 

I've visited the swanky joint myself and I give it ten stars, yes ten stars is now a thing Ladies and Gents!!!

If you'd like to have your business advertised, come down to the Seattle Offices in the Seattle Business District.

Report Post Tip

Final Notes!

Well, that's it for the very first issue of the Seattle Star, it's been a pleasure bringing this news to you and I hope to bring you more in the future, if you liked it, you know what to do and make sure to give us here at the Seattle Star a nice tip to show your thanks! 

Stay safe people and keep ya heads low, 

~ J.P

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Seattle Star - Issue 1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL