Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:07:12
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
The Chaise Hotel Started by: Lord-Alucard on Mar 09, '19 03:35

It was a quarter past midnight, Alucard was done for the day and back in his home city of Detroit.  Since he had no desire to go back to the shit hole of an apartment he lived in he decided to take a walk. He flipped a coin between his fingers as he walked, he half chuckled to himself when he thought about how angry Integra would be at him going for a walk then immediately sighed after because he missed his best friend.  He found his way to the Chaise Hotel, as he walked in the spiral staircase leading to the rooms was the first thing he noticed.  The place would have been an absolutely glorious place in its prime, but Alucard could tell those glory days were long past. 

Since he needed something to do, and a business to cover the money he'd been bringing in lately, the man decided he would attempt to purchase the hotel. It didn't take a lot to convince the old Russian, Makar to sell the place. In fact, he seemed happy to get rid of it and left  Alucard rubbing his forehead as the old man went on about the harlot his grandson got himself mixed up with and that the old man was thinking of selling the place anyway. 

Alucard, walked up to the desk clerk, took a look at his name tag then said,  “Greetings John, I am Alucard and I now own this Hotel.  Could you please tell me many people do we have staying with us this evening?”

“Looks like we have 10 guests renting out 6 rooms this evening Lord Alucard, sir.” The desk clerk spoke with respect and a hint of fear, the glow coming off Alucard's eyes clearly frightened him. 

“John, please it’s just Alucard and, thank you,”  Alucard said as he picked up the phone, noted the extension,  and dialed for the hotel concierge.  “Wesley is it,  I am Alucard and I now run this place.  I need you to call up the Detroit Grand Hotel in Corktown and book 6 rooms.  Then I will need you to go around and let our guests know that we have discovered a gas leak on the premises and we have paid a room for them at the Grand Hotel, also set up any cab rides for those that need it.”

“Of course sir.” Wesley said, “Is there anything else we can do for you?”

“Send the staff up to meet with me, I would like to meet everyone face to face.  And one more thing, Wesley…. Did old man Makar take care of this old piano?”  Alucard asked looking at the old Petrof Upright piano in the corner of the lobby.

“I will get right on that sir,” Wesley said, “That damn piano is the only thing the old man spent money to upkeep, said it was his grand’s.” 

“I can clearly tell that” Alucard laughed in response to Wesley.  "The place will remain closed for a week while I get some people in here to do some renovations, you won't be ashamed of what we provide our guests, I promise that"  After he hung up the phone, walked over to the piano, and played a chord.  He was pleasantly surprised it was indeed in tune.  He sat down and started playing Chopin’s Nocturne No.20  in C sharp Minor.

Alucard was only about a minute into the piece when a bubbly little blonde maid just sat herself down beside him, draping her arms around his neck.  “Heys you’re that rich guy wit the scary eyes that bought the place, right? I'm Tina, short for Valentina. You're Alu...something, right.  I’m just gonna call you Mr. Al."

“No, you’re not Tina.  My name is Alucard, you will use it.” Alucard said not missing a note, or even looking over at the woman beside him. 

The woman, just gave a soft huff, “That’s a pretty song Mr. Al, what’s it called?”

“It’s called if you call me Mr. Al again, you’re fired darlin’,”   Alucard said firmly, still not missing a beat. 

Tina laughed retorting, “Mr. Al! I didn’t know big scary guys like yous was so sensitive about things”

“Tina, you’re fired.  Do not come back to work tomorrow morning, if you do show up I will make it so that you will never be found again.  Do you hear me?” Alucard said, finally stopping his playing and standing up. 

Tina stormed out as John walked up to Alucard, tilting his head up slightly to look him in the eyes.  “What’d you do that for? She didn’t deserve to be fired.”

“John, I have no room or patience for people who can’t follow a simple order,” Alucard said without a hint of emotion to his voice at all, his eyes having a slight glow in the warm lighting of the lobby. 

The young man gave Alucard a disgusted look and firmly told him, “Then you can find yourself a new desk clerk, SIR.”

Alucard shrugged, “As you wish, good luck to you in the future.”   

As John reached the door, Alucard added, “John, by the way, how do you feel about your girl hitting on me?  Low standards if you keep a girl like that, boy.”

John spit on the ground before leaving, and Alucard laughed as he went back to the Petrof piano and started playing the piece of music again, and he continued to play until the other employees to arrive.  When the rest of the people arrived, stood and greeted everyone. He was blunt with the employees when he spoke.  "Greetings all, my name is Alucard. I now own and run the Chaise Hotel, so I am your new boss.  I have already fired one of our maids, for not being able to follow the simple instruction to not call me Mr. Al.  Apparently, her boyfriend didn't appreciate that, and he quit." 

Alucard looked around the group, and landed on a short but smiling brunette.   "You, Margrette, can you man the Front Desk?"   After she nodded, he told replied "Good you're our new Desk Clerk.  Wesley,  we need two new maids!  I'll be around for interviews tomorrow." 

A tall thin blonde man,  piped in with a,  "Yes Sir!" 

"Now if any of the rest of you have an issue with how things are, you can leave now, if not know that I will take care of you all and you will all be paid well for the hard work you give.  Now with renovations starting tomorrow for a week, I will grant you all a paid week off. Go home, enjoy your families, favorite bars, fishing, whatever it is you all enjoy.  And I will see you back here in a week."  Alucard said trying to sound as friendly as a man with glowing red eyes can sound. 

And in a weeks time, the Chaise Hotel was back to its full glorious splendor, with new paint, new carpets, restored woodwork. Even the rooms got new everything.  The bar got a nice restore job to all it's woodwork as well, and Alucard was quite pleased with how everything turned out... he put an ad in the local paper and a new sign in the front window that just read. 

The Chaise Hotel
Grand Re-Opening

- Now under new management - 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Tutte needed to have a afternoon-nap so he went in to The Chaise Hotel to get a small room with a bed and nothing more, sleeping a couple of hours were was he wanted to do right now.

"Hey Lord, give me a small room please, in the quitest place with no other staying so I can sleep good for a while"

After walking up the stairs to forth floor he then walked down the hall-wat and found his room nearest the hall-window and he opened the door and walked towards the bed, sat down and took of his pants and lay down and slept directly hitting the bed with his full-lenght body and he snored a bit too.

Report Post Tip

Diva walks in and figures she has time to kill since her flight back home was gonna be awhile she might as well get some rest to before returning back Chicago the next day..She walks up to the front counter placing her bags on floor to check into the hotel for the best room they have as well...

"Hi there i would like to check in for the night"

Report Post Tip

Alucard had just landed back in Detroit, and stopped at his apartment long enough to shower and change into a clean set of clothes. Even though he had been called back to the Chaise Hotel for a long list important business matters, his first priority while in Detroit was to see if the woman he was profoundly devoted to was in the city as well.   Since she wasn't at his apartment, he next checked the other place she stays at.  When that failed, he made a last-ditch effort to check the Mastrosimone HQ to see if she was there. 

He walked in and saw one of her bodyguards, "Hey, Alex is it?  Is Lady-Integra in?"

"Yessir, it is Alex. But I am afraid Miss Hellsing is not in the office."  The bodyguard said apologetically. 

Alucard gave a brief laugh.  "No need to be so formal with me kid, Tegs and I pretty much grew up together.  I'm surprised you haven't heard anything about Integra's pet demon."

The young man's eyes became saucers, and he stared at Alucard... "Her pet what?  You can't be serious..."

"But young Alex, look into my eyes. Certainly, these aren't the eyes of a man, are they?"  Alucard gave the bodyguard a broad grin, and let his bright firey amber eyes lock with Alex's gaze.

A tinge of fear moved through the young man, he wasn't sure what shook him more, Alucard's eyes or the grin Alucard gave him. "No sir, I haven't seen anyone with eyes like yours before."

With a deep laugh, Alucard told Alex, "Goooood, now I need you to give Miss Integra a message for me.  Make sure she gets this right away.  I need you to let her know that I am back in town with business at the Chaise Hotel.  I will be staying there for a while, and when she finds her way back to Detroit I humbly request my master's presence for drinks at the hotel's bar.  Can you do that?"

Alex just nodded and gave a "Yessir."

"Now, there's a good lad," Alucard said, straightening out the bodyguard's tie.  He gave the young man another grin before turning and leaving to head for the hotel.

When Alucard arrived at the hotel he was pleased to see the place was doing a fair business, even more pleased to see a few familiar faces of some of his 'associates' in the 'business'. He made his way to the front desk and told Margrette to make sure she calls his office the moment Integra arrives.  Just to be safe, he made sure to let the bartender Jimmy know as well.  He wasn't about to miss spending time with the woman he loved, and only the good lord knew at that moment how much he missed her.  He walked into his office, and stared at the piles of paperwork he needed to do, and the stack of notes of people he needed to call back.  "Well, at least I have things to keep me busy until Integra comes back around,"  He thought to himself, hoping she'd find her way back to Detroit while he was still in town. 

Report Post Tip

It wasn't long after she had returned from a trip to Seattle to sell some drugs that Integra saw her guard Alex coming out to meet her as they closed in on the warehouse. It wasn't often that he did this, mostly when she had messages waiting for her. She was a bit tired though but had wanted to be check in on the family before heading home to get some rest. Sighing as she got out of the car, she was walking towards the warehouse as Alex was attempting to stumble over his words, trying to get her attention.

"What is it, Alex?" She walked as she spoke to him, glancing at him from the corner of her eye as she waited for him to speak.

"You have a message... someone wanted me to tell you... that your, uh..." He seemed to paused as he wasn't really sure if she would believe him or not. 

"Well, what is it?" She paused finally, stopping in her tracks as she turned to the man, once again raising an eyebrow at him.

"Your Pet Demon wanted you to know they are back in town with business at the Chaise hotel. He said he'd be staying there for a while and humbly request his master's presence for drinks at the hotel's bar." He really thought Integra was going to laugh, Aaron and Jason were both shaking their heads as they had listened to his words. Integra, on the other hand, groaned softly as she hit her palm to her face, shaking her head. 

"Bloody hell... alright... Aaron, Jason... let's go to the hotel. Thank you, Alex."

She hadn't seen Alucard for some time and was hoping she'd catch him back at home, but a night out at the bar in his hotel sounded quite nice as well. The drive over to the hotel didn't take them long and Integra stayed outside smoking for a moment, finishing the one she started in the car. Not long after she crushed it beneath her boot before heading inside and going up to the front desk. "I'm looking for Alucard. He should be expecting me." She kept her no-nonsense tone out and probably would keep it that way until Alucard showed up. In the meantime though, she went to the bar and got a whiskey on the rocks from Jimmy, smiling at the older man as she was grateful for his good service.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

As Alucard was flipping through, signing all the paperwork, and employee checks he heard the ringing of his office phone.  He rubbed his eyes while yawning before picking up the phone,  "Heeeello"

"Sir, Its Margrette.  Miss Integra has arrived and is currently waiting for you in the bar with Jimmy."  The hotel's receptionist said in her most professional tone.

A huge smile spread across Alucard's face at her words.  "Thank you, Maggie," He said with sincere warmth and friendliness to his voice.   A thought entered his head, and before he hung up he said, "And Maggie, would you please wait about 5 minutes, then have Integra come to the lobby."

Margrette didn't know what to think, she had never heard Alucard's deep, smooth tone ever carry any bit of glow or affection in it. 'Who is this woman to him, this woman was just a regular at the bar...'  she thought to herself, as she quickly told him "Of course Alucard, sir."   She would have been lying to herself if she didn't admit she was excited he was meeting her in the lobby where Margrette could watch from the counter. 

Alucard stood up from his desk, and loosened the tie around his neck.  He was painfully excited to see Integra, it had been a while since he'd last seen her.  The smile never left his face, and he walked out to the lobby and over to the Petrof Upright piano and ran his finger-tips along the keys, careful not to press them down. He gave a nod to Margrette to go get Integra, and as he sat down he couldn't help but laugh and think "she is either going to love this, or hate me for embarrassing her."  Though if he was being honest with himself, it has been many years since Arthur had Alucard study piano and voice as a way to give Alucard some sense of culture, he wasn't sure if he actually could still sing, but he didn't care he was going to do this none-the-less.  While Margrette went to go get Integra, Alucard started playing the opening for "I can't believe that you're in love with me." 

Integra had smiled at Jimmy, thanking him for the whiskey she was currently drinking as she settled down at the bar. Of course, that was short-lived as a woman came up to her and requested that she come out to the lobby. Integra eyed the woman for a moment, then remembered this was the woman from the front desk. Downing her drink she got up, paying and tipping Jimmy before following the woman from the desk out towards the lobby. Before getting there she could hear the piano playing and the song was something she hadn't heard in years.

A soft smile came to her face as she started to walk past Margrette, using her long legs to get there, and as she had suspected, as she turned the corner, she spotted Alucard. She said nothing to him as she came up to the piano before quietly taking a seat next to him. She had a soft smile on her face as she watched him play, taking in the moment and having it remind her of a similar situation back in England.

Report Post Tip

One of the new maids came up and stood next to Margrette and whispered to her, "Looks like our boss is in love, like actual love... not that shit you say you have with Donald or whatever his name is." 

Margrette chuffed, "How you know what me and Donny got ain't real?

The maid laughed, "Just look at 'im Maggie.  The way he's smiling at her, you can tell by lookin' at him... to him there is no other person to him than that lady of his.  Ya know, he ain't half bad at playin' that old thing either."

"His eyes still ain't natural..." Margrette retorted.

The maid laughed, "Quit being so petty Maggie..."

The maid was undeniably correct, the moment Alucard laid eyes on Integra his wold became just her. He gave her a quick smile as continued play, as he finished up the song instead of singing the last line he just turned to face the woman beside him and let his fingers lightly trace down the curves of her face while he looked into her brilliant sapphire eyes and he whispered to her "I can't believe you're in love with me."

"Seeeee Maggie, that is actual love" the maid whispered to the desk clerk before she took back off to finish cleaning the remaining rooms. 

Alucard leaned and softly kissed Integra, lingering at her lips for a few moments unable to do much more than just smile.  "I'm glad to see you got my message.  I am so happy you're here, I've missed you." 

Integra smiled as she simply enjoyed the moment, stealing glances at Alucard as well as she sat on the Piano bench with him and listened to him sing and play. It had been a while but in her eyes, he still had all of the ability to play and sing well. Feeling the soft kiss, and his hand on her cheek, Integra brought her own hand up to brush against his jawline.

"Speaking of messages... If you ever call yourself my pet demon... I might make you sleep on the couch for a week." She pecked his lips lightly before locking her eyes with his for a few moments of quiet before speaking again as she closed her eyes and rested her forehead against his lips. 

"I missed you as well though, It's good to be back..."

Report Post Tip

Alucard lightly laughed as he spoke.  "Ah come on, the guys face when I told him that was hilarious.  I can just picture what he looked like when he had to tell you.  Priceless!"  He gave a slight sigh, "Eh, I've already been sleeping on the couch in my office since I got back to the Chaise... what's another week?  Anyways, you'd never last a week... You'd want me back next to you after one night."  He playfully teased Integra, still smiling like a fool at her. 

Maggie stood at the front desk and just watched the two at the piano.  She wondered if the man sitting there beaming at the woman next to him was really the same asshole that fired Tina just for calling him Mr. Al.  If she didn't know better she'd think he was actually sweet, and she was disgusted with herself when the thought of him actually being.... attractive crossed her mind. 'No Margrette, no man with eyes like those is attractive, those eyes ain't natural.  Nothing about him is.'  she had to tell herself, yet she never took her eyes off the couple on the piano bench.

Alucard could see Maggie staring at them over Integra's shoulder, and his warm smile turned into a mischevious grin. "Not to alarm you, but my desk clerk hasn't stopped staring at us since you sat down by us.  How about we give her something to stare at? Or should those activities be saved for the suite after we have drinks?" Alucard gently lifted Integra's face back up by her chin, letting his lips hovered above hers. 

Report Post Tip

Integra shot Alucard a bit of a look at his laugh when he seemed to take pleasure in scaring her messenger guard. "You should be nice to him... you like Aaron and Jason... why must you pick on the others, huh?" She watched him from the corner of her eye as her fingers brushed over the ivory keys, not so hard that it would cause a note to play, but it had been quite a few years since she'd sat with Alucard while he played the piano.

She could feel the woman from the front desk staring, hell she was aware the woman had been staring for a while and very much planned on using it to her advantage when the woman least expected it. She said nothing in retort to Alucard though as she simply smiled and kissed him softly for a few moments, her left hand cupping his cheek before pulling back and getting up from her seat, trying to do it quick enough so he couldn't grab her before glancing over her shoulder to smirk back towards him, continuing to head towards the lift.

Report Post Tip

Alucard simply enjoyed the kiss as Integra moved away he just smiled at her and leaned forward following her fingers along his cheek. He was hers, all hers, and she knew the power she held over him.  He just grinned as he watched Integra move toward the lift, just thinking to himself how much he loved her. The grin never left his face as he sauntered off to the front desk to get the keys to the penthouse suite. 

Alucard slid behind the counter, "Maggie, dearest, the Penthouse suite is now occupiedHe said in a deep smooth tone. 

"And how long will our... guest, be staying?Margrette responded with extra disdain put in her voice at mentioning the guest.

Alucard grinned broadly, toying with the desk clerk, "Now now Maggie, no need to be jealous..." He added a little more seriously,  "and our  guest will be saying as long as she damn well pleases..."

If Margrette said anything in response, Alucard wasn't paying attention.  His amber eyes were firmly focused on the gorgeous blonde waiting for him at the lift.  He grinned at her, jingling the keys on his finger as walked up to her.  "You are absolutely beautiful..." he told her as the doors to the lift opened. He then gave Integra a playful push into the elevator and started to kiss her a little more passionately as the doors started to close.

She grinned as she kissed him back while the doors closed and the lift started to take them up to the penthouse. She returned the passion for as long as she dared before pulling back as resting her forehead against his, closing her eyes while smiling with happiness. As she opened her eyes again and looked up into the Amber colored orbs she'd always known, she brushed her fingers along his chin.

"You know... after hearing that song I'm reminded how lucky I am to have you at my side."

She did enjoy all of the moments she got to spend with the man who had saved her life not twice, but three times. Every single one of those times seemed to be without a single thought too, and she knew if the positions had been reversed she would have done the same in a heartbeat. She never could understand how some people could see his Amber colored eyes and be afraid... albeit there were moments he could be scary if he so wished, but he was also sweet, kind and caring.

Report Post Tip
After arriving in Detroit, I needed a place to just drop, it was rather late. I found this hotel of sorts , I guess, under new management. I had not been there under old management. But, I was too tired to really know exactly what was happening. I just needed a bed to pass out on. I walked in and asked if there were any rooms available for one. For a night at least for now, more later, maybe.
Report Post Tip

Alucard ran his fingers through Integra's long golden locks, as he stared lovingly into her eyes.  They were an absolutely stunning shade of blue, to him they looked like the purest blue waters. He got lost staring into them, swimming in their beauty.  He smiled at hearing her say that she felt lucky to have him at her side.  He wondered how she could feel that way, she could have anyone on this earth she wanted... and she's the one feeling lucky to have him.  That thought just made him smile a huge broad smile. 

"Guys like me are a dime a dozen, my sweet Tegs.  But this one, is through the moon that he's the one you've chosen to have at your side. You are my everything."  He loved her more than he could ever find the words to properly tell her, he just hoped that his actions told her what his words never could. He willingly walked into certain death to save her without a moment's hesitation, and he would do it all over again just to keep her safe. He never wanted her to even begin to start forming a thought that he might not care for her.

The doors opened at the top floor to the penthouse suite and Alucard took Integra's hand, and led her out of the elevator to the door to the room.  Alucard unlocked the door, and opened it up.  "Beauty before age" Alucard, with a warm smile on his face,  told the woman at his side. The room was completely redone, and everything in it was 100% brand new.  To the hardwood floor, the paint on the walls, the furniture, and the recently installed fireplace with a large marble floor around it.  The couches and even the fully stocked bar were focused around the fireplace.  The bedroom with one large king sized bed sat in a room off to the back left.  The room was nearly as large as the first floor of Alucard's flat, only much nicer and not falling apart. 

Meanwhile in the front lounge...

Margrette addressed the woman who had walked in asking about a room. "Why yes ma'am.   We have two basic room types available, one with two double beds, and another with a single queen bed.  If you are looking for a room with more of the at-home amenities, we have one luxury suite available. Might I ask your preference?"  The desk clerk asked Di with a bright smile.

Report Post Tip

"Luxe, home feel, would be great!....I could sleep for weeks, I am so tired. With my sparkling blue eyes, (blood shot, and barely open) I drop my bags on the floor next to me,  with a sigh relief,  that  I would be soon be playing dead soon. 

Report Post Tip

"Luxury suite it is then!  If you need anything the number for our concierge, Wesley, is by the phone in the room."  Margrette turned around and grabbed the key to the last remaining luxury suite, and called for the bell boy to help Di with her bags.  "I hope you enjoy your stay with us, Freddy here will carry your bags and show you to your room."

Report Post Tip

"Ah Okay, Thank you. "  I followed... Drat! I forgot the guy's name already....I could see this would be one of the best nights in my life...I hope, anyways. I smiled like I knew his name , but obviously, in my half dead state, I wouldn't remember my  dog's name, muchless a service guy I just met. As long as I followed the guy, I would not run into walls, and it would be a painless night probably. That was all I needed is a headache, without any alcohol to chase it down with. 

Report Post Tip

A warm smile spread across the blonde's lips, reaching up into her sapphire colored eyes as she stared back at the man in the lift. There wasn't any shred of doubt that she wasn't supposed to be by his side, not ever. People might try to claim that their feelings were from being raised together for 16 years, but Integra would argue the point. If things had been different and she met Alucard in some other kind of way, she knew that she would still care for him as she did now. There was just something about the man and how he took care of others so no one would end up in the situation he'd been in, the sweet side of him is what she cherished. His charisma was something she was jealous of, she could never say that she'd actually charmed the pants off of someone, not as Alucard could. She felt like he was the one who could have anyone that he wished, and for his heart to be placed in her hands and his love to be for just her, well. That would make anyone feel like they were on top of the world.

Once the doors of the lift opened, she took his hand and followed him, her eyes not watching where they were going as she only smiled at him, that goofy kind of smile that was a bit lopsided and had the person's mind off somewhere else on different memories or trains of thought. It wasn't until Alucard opened the door to the room and spoke that she was startled from her thoughts. She chuckled softly before stepping into the room, sharp eyes taking in everything as her jaw dropped slightly. This place was... it was wondrous. She couldn't help but wonder what made him build this place up, but leave his own home in a state where she constantly commented about falling through the floor one of these days. She wasn't sure if it was because he wanted others to have a nice place to stay and keep his own home rather humble, or if it was because he just wasn't worried on the state of his home when it was just him.

Once she was more into the room, she turned to face him, carefully walking backwards towards the fully stocked bar as she glanced around and took everything in. "You know, Alu... Why don't you fix your apartment up like this..." She felt the edge of the bar counter at her back as she kept her eyes on him, feeling for a seat before settling herself on one, pulling her hair out of the way. She was tempted to look behind the bar, but she was curious as to how Alucard would react to her question.

Report Post Tip

It didn't go unnoticed that Integra never took her eyes off of Alucard, he could feel her eyes on him and his smile only matched her own.  He never cared where he was in this world as long as he had her with him, no matter what was going on things to him just felt right when he was with her.   As she walked backward, he matched her step for step watching her and smiling as he did, he knew he'd be lying to himself he wasn't desiring her at the moment.  When she sat down at the bar,  he leaned into her taking a deep breath of that familiar smell of lavender and vanilla that her so loved.   As he reached behind her towards the glasses on the counter behind her, he let his lips lightly brush against the side of her neck. 

As he walked behind the counter, Alucard thought on why he never fixed up or even looked for another place to live. "Well, to be honest, Tegs, I never really felt the need to."  He pulled out a bottle of rare Macallan single malt scotch whiskey and poured Integra a glass of it, setting the bottle down on the counter. "I guess, it's just having spent about half my life on the streets or sleeping in a barn, that just having a dry and warm place to come back to with a bed, has been good enough for me."  He said as he pulled himself out a bottle of an 1863 Barbeito Madeira Boal,  he thought it a bit of a shame to drink such a fine vintage wine from a whiskey tumbler, but considering his drinking partner, he didn't care one bit. 

After they had both enjoyed a drink, Alucard walked over and placed a record on the gramophone and let it play Dance Of The Blessed Spirits by Christoph Willibald Gluck.  As the slow calming melody played, he walked up to Integra and looked into her eyes giving her a warm smile while he offered her his hand, "Dance with me, m'lady?"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Chaise Hotel
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL