Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 00:15:04
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Betrayal's Cost Started by: Lady-Integra on Mar 16, '19 22:02

Time: Morning

Date: Late September (Two Months after Us Against The World and The Beginning of The End of Heartache)

It had been a long road, and some days things still hurt, but the necklace hanging from her neck at the moment helped quite a bit. It wasn’t much, but she’d been able to procure three necklaces with some of Kenzi’s ashes in them and had made sure to get one for Billy and Joey.

Tonight was a day for celebration though as Aaron’s wife had their child. She knew Aaron had been going crazy waiting for this kid to be born, and thus Integra had given him the days off that he’d need in order to be there for his wife. She had wanted to visit them after some time, and the newest bodyguard addition that was following her lately put her off for some reason. She couldn’t figure out what it was about Jax… but she couldn’t put her finger on it. She also had two other guys with her, Alex and Kyle, ones that she trusted.

There wasn’t any parking on Aaron’s street so the had gone to part a block or so away, and walk there. While walking Integra heard the faint sound of a silenced gun going off, twice. Just as she went to turn around to figure out what was going on, a sharp pain rocketed through her temp as she felt her world go black.

The tall, dark-haired man picked up the long-haired blonde before putting her into the back of the car before hiding the other bodies and taking the car off to a destination. He had to make sure he covered his tracks, otherwise, some people were going to get very pissed off and he would probably find himself buried six feet under. Jax couldn’t afford that but he figured as soon as he got the money from the man who’d given him this task, he could get out of town.

Heading towards an inn that was on Cherry and 125th Avenue. Once there, a black car was waiting to take the woman and transfer her somewhere else. The man that was sitting inside of the diner was a somewhat older, rather thin frame that wasn’t weak looking, but his strength wasn’t easily noticed.

Tate nodded to the man as the blonde woman was sedated and driven off to a different location. Jax glanced towards him as he finally spoke up. “Where’s my payment…” He wasn’t stupid and knew that if he didn’t get out of town, there were going to be serious repercussions should he get tied to this. When an envelope he nodded as he grabbed it and slid it into an inside pocket from before glancing towards the man known as Charles Moore. “Why did you want her so badly..”

The older man chuckled as he shook her head. “Her family ruined my life a while back… and then she ruined something of mine here. So I’m returning the favor. Now get out of my sight.” Jax seemed to hesitate as he swallowed a lump before turning and heading back to his car, driving to go hide out at a bar. He had been given a job by Integra for security… and he’d sold her out. He’d heard the rumors of what happened to people that fucked with the Mastrosimone family, but there was nothing to connect him to this, right? He should be fine…

The next Morning, Charles Moore collected two newsboys, giving each of them an envelope and the addresses and person on which to deliver the mail to. Then he sat back and ordered himself some breakfast, doubting it would take long before the two people would show up, and he couldn’t wait. It had been quite some time since he saw his prodigal son and he wondered how much chaos he could force said man to make, to turn people against him. It was time for him to shovel out some payback for his life in England being ruined, and then for one of his best transporters to completely disappear.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Billy had made his way directly to the restaurant as requested. He brought his three bodyguards with him of course, but he did not even bother to contact Alucard. Alucard was his own man and he would show if he wanted.

He nodded and Charlie went in first before nodding to Billy who entered the building and looked for someone to flag him down. Oscar and Rebecca followed closely behind.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Alucard read the note that was handed to him by his bodyguard. "WHO THE FUCK SENT THIS?! WHERE IS INTEGRA, GET HER ON THE PHONE, I WANT HER ON THE PHONE RIGHT NOW!Alucard screamed at his bodyguard.  When he didn't get a response at either her work, Billy's or his place Alucard grabbed his gun, a few knives then ran to his motorcycle and rode to the destination in the note immediately.   

It wasn't long before Alucard found his way to the restaurant.  He noticed Billy right in front of him and his anger started swelling, Alucard didn't know or care what reasons Billy had for being there. In his mind, it was Billy's responsibility to keep Integra safe, it was under Billy's watch that SOMETHING happened to his best friend, lover... he hadn't even pieced together what the hell the two of them were yet.  Alucard stood for a brief moment, then yelled "BILLY!"   When he reached Billy, Alucard hauled back and full on punched the Don on his cheek.    

Alucard's brow's furrowed, his eyes glowed like fire, his voice took a tone that was an octave deeper and carried a lot more of a grain to it and in a quiet voice he said, "I TOLD you what would happen, should ANYTHING fucking happen to her.  So you better fucking pray to whatever impotent god you pray to that Tegs comes to no harm."

Billy put up one hand and his bodyguards stopped what they were doing. He had no doubt Charlie's gun was already trained on Alucard.

Then he balled his hand up into a fist and returned the favor that Alucard had just delivered to him.

"Last I fucking checked, she was going to see you. Way I see it friendo you and I either work together and stop this bullshit dick measuring contest, or we lose her. Don't be a fucking coward, suck it up and get inside."

Suddenly a lot more sense was made of the situation they were in. Billy had no idea what was going on, but if Alucard was involved as well. It meant there was a lot more at stake than a little bit of pride and a couple of bodyguards.

The man known as Charles Moore in Detroit sat back in his booth, grinning from ear to ear as his cold, steel colored eyes watched the scene unfold in front of him as she calmly finished his breakfast, allowing the waitress to take his plate before he clasped his hands together and leaned forward onto the table slightly. The cold voice reaching out across the empty diner as soon as the two entered the building.

"Ahh, the Prodigal son returns. Look how you have grown, my boy. Come! Sit, both of you. We are in need of a little chat." He grinned a wicked grin, for he knew he had something the two of these men would want, however, there was something he wanted first. A few things actually and he had quite the feeling he was going to get what he wanted. Especially if his source was truthful, well this should go down beautifully.

"I'm sure you are wondering as to why you were asked here, Don Mastrosimone. This... Beast... belongs to me. Now... I've heard from a stray birdie that both of you care very much for a certain missing woman. I'll give her back... but I need a few things first." His cold eyes looked directly at Alucard as he lifted a finger and pointed at him. "I need you to return home my dear son... you were stolen from me all those years ago, and I demand your return. And from you, Don. I want protection on some of my businesses. Give me these things and I'll return your bitch to you. Fail to comply, and well... I wish you both the best of luck in finding her whole."

The man leaned back again as a few men shifted from around their place in the diner, making it clear they were all here to protect this Charle Moore man. There were about twelve of them around the entirety of the room, and suddenly all eyes were on the two men who had been called here.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Billy shrugged.

"I'm happy to offer protection for a price, it's what I do. Name your places and I'll name prices."

He looked around the diner.

"Are we gonna get a waitress? You are gonna buy us breakfast after all right? I mean, I came all the way down here."

Billy had picked up one or two things on his trips recently. The most important thing he learned. He was more important than most of the people he came in contact with, and that meant one thing. They could afford to fuck things up. If this guy made a wrong move, if one of his boys got itchy, he would never be able to do any work in Detroit again. He knew that too, so Billy was safe. Alucard should be too given his position. Some men just got too bold when they thought they had an ace.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Alucard initially found himself disappointed that he didn't get to make his quip to Billy, but that changed quickly when Alucard recognized the cadence of the voice calling out to him and Billy.  Immediately Alucard started seething.  "I am not your son, you sadistic bastard." Alucard growled through clenched teeth, "Just because you bought me as a young boy off some bums, that does not make me your property! And no one fucking STOLE me from you, I RAN AWAY.  You LET me slip through your fingers.  I swear Tate, you fucking even lay a finger on Integra...As his best friend's name passed his lips, his demeanor softened remembering she was the exact reason he was here. 

At the same time his mind raced back to the time he spent with Tate when Alucard was a boy, and all the beatings and savagery he took if he couldn't live up to Tate's expectations, or simply for Tate's own sick pleasure.  Alucard thought of Integra possibly suffering as he did when he was a boy, and he couldn't sit there and just let it happen. He would spend the rest of his days enslaved and tortured to Tate if it meant the woman he loved didn't have to experience even a minute of it.

Alucard's eyes closed, and he took a deep breath. "So Tate, I go with you and Integra is freed? You got it, Let Integra go and I will go with you... and you do can whatever it is you're going to do with me."

Seeing the larger man simply shrug, Charles narrowed his eye slightly as she rested his elbows on the table, leaning just slightly to look at the two of them. He knew from two of his informants that the two were close to the woman he’d taken, but did neither give a shit about the other, well that certainly made things interesting, to say the least. The man turned his eyes towards the larger of the two, Don Mastrosimone as he shrugged. An evil grin split the man's face, hidden slightly behind his hands as he saw how easily the Don seemed to bend to his demands, he could even use this against them, find out where he could push or what not. He glanced towards Alucard, having heard the young man seething as he seemed to pay him no mind, for now.

Sliding forward a piece of paper towards the Don, Charles grinned. "These are the locations and the prices I'm willing to pay for each one. And no... I'm not paying for your breakfast, returning your Right Hand to you is kindness enough from me." He glanced over at Alucard finally, grinning like the wicked man he was. "
I haven't harmed a single hair on your Bitch's head, but one phone call... and she could be mounted, or in pieces the choice is yours ." His guards moved a bit closer, anticipating trouble. "You, however, my Prodigal son, well... we have five years of catching up to do. So long as you come quietly, I'll keep my word that your Hellsing whore isn't harmed." Tate stood up, moving out of the booth towards Alucard as he walked closer to the man, gripping the front of his shirt as his grin turned wicked while leaning into Alucard's ear and whispering something dark to the man.

The whole time Tate spoke Alucard struggled but managed to keep his mouth shut, however, he was sure the grinding of his teeth was audible.  Once Tate whispered what he did into Alucard's ear, he had enough and stood up looking slightly down at man still gripping the front of Alucard's shirt.  Without a word, Alucard punched Tate right in his jaw and with echoing crack Tate fell backward. Alucard had barely landed the hit across Tate's face when one of the man's bodyguards grabbed Alucard by the back of his collar attempting to pull him back, the opposite forces wound up tearing  Alucard's shirt right off. 

The scars on Alucard's back shined in the lighting of the restaurant as he turned to Billy.  "Look Billy, Tegs is gonna blame herself for this. Don't let her.  Remind her that this was a fully conscious decision on my part, and that no decision made out of love is one to feel guilty over.  So tell her I love her, I always will."

Alucard took a deep breath and was about to turn around to go quietly when a now standing Tate grabbed his arm and yanked hard enough to pull Alucard to the floor.  "On the ground, where a fucking dog like you belongs!" Tate yelled, before looking back to Billy.

Billy watched the events unfold and then slipped the paper off the table to look at it. He looked it over briefly and nodded.

"I think I can agree to most of these terms, there's one or two places on here that I would raise the price above what your proposed, but the rest seem pretty fair. But are we going at this like animals or men? You've been very rude bud. You didn't introduce yourself. You didn't offer us anything to eat. You insulted my Right Hand Man, and then you clearly provoked my friend here. I don't see how you survive this long term without an apology, and offering both of us breakfast."

Billy folded his hands in front of him and smirked at him.

"So? What's your name bud? Why don't you have a seat cause we're not finished here just yet."

Report Post Tip

The older man rubbed his jawline as he stood up, glaring at Alucard before yanking the man's arm to shove him down on the floor, angrily demanding him to get on the ground where he fucking belonged, seeing that he was nothing more than a dog that needed to be reminded who its owner was. He didn't seem to pay the Don any mind for the moment as he turned to one of the many guards in the building, nodding to the man, knowing he would go make a call. Glaring down at Alucard and then glancing over towards the tall Don, he scowled.

"My Apologies, Don Mastrosimone, but this beast needs to re-learn his manners, I must take care of this now. One of my men will give you the location of your precious Right Hand. Yes, I was rude and didn't introduce myself, and I honestly don't give a fuck because I still hold the location of your Right Hand. Without me giving it to you, you'd never know where she is. Unless of course, what I heard about your relationship was false... then, by all means, let me know and I'll have them make a very different kind of call."

He motioned for two of his guards to grab Alucard before following them outside of the Restuarant, glancing at the one left behind that was finished with making said call. "Oh, and Don... do let Mark here know what piece you'd like mailed to you first. I'll be sure to express ship to you by tonight." He glanced at three of his other men, lowering his voice. "Give this Don the location of the Hellsing bitch in twenty minutes, and make sure we aren't followed. I've got what I want." He turns once more to head to the car that Alucard is being shoved inside of, Grinning wickedly as he thought of all the things he was going to do to this slave of his that ran away all those years ago. He'd have his revenge, and how sweet it would be.

Billy nodded and watched as Alucard was taken out of the building. This was going to be more difficult than he thought. Most importantly, he was going to have to be patient, for at least a short while. In the end though. That fucking goon, whatever his name was, was going to die. Slowly, painfully, and very likely involving at least a few hot pokers.

Time seemed to inch by minute by minute, and with each passing second Billy would repeat in his head.

"Remind her that this was a fully conscious decision on my part, and that no decision made out of love is one to feel guilty over.  So tell her I love her, I always will."

Finally he watched as one of the men left in the restaurant stood up and left a note on the table before motioning for the rest of the men to leave.

Billy picked up both notes, opened the one with the address and made a phone call to his men who were waiting. He would have far too many there for anyone to put up any sort of fight. With that he left the building, and got in his car.

Report Post Tip

The address that had been slipped onto a piece of paper was one located outside of town, the house itself didn’t look like much, the most normal looking brick home hiding the darkness that was being held down in its basement. There were two cars pulled up to the house currently as one two men were in the house and one was downstairs watching over a rather livid woman who was currently handcuffed and tied down to a chair. The men inside were drinking, smoking and playing a boring game of poker for a little bit of cash, seeming to try and entertain themselves. A phone rang in the kitchen and with a cigar in his mouth one of the men stood up, pulling it off the receiver. “Hello… Yeah, I hear ya, we’ll tell Johnny-boy.” Short, sweet and to the point as he hung up the phone, knocking on the table.

“I’ll be back boys, the boss wants a bit of a rough-up… guess someone pissed him off.” He shrugged as he headed out towards the basement, calling out to the man, knowing no one within miles would know what was going down here. “’Ey Johnny Boy, Boss gave the alright.” A cackle sounded as a long-haired blonde groaned softly, her head still pounding as if someone has slammed her head into a wall. She’d been out for a couple of hours and was certainly not in the mood to be hearing the current loud noises that she was hearing. Finally opening her eyes just in time to see a right hook come in and clock her right across the left side of her jaw, threatening to knock the chair over from the force. "You son of a bitch! Who the fuck taught you manners, you god damn caveman." She cursed as she felt her jaw twinge from the pain, causing pain to simply move it a bit, she didn't think it was broken but that was to be found out.

She glared up at the man, her sapphire eyes all but shooting daggers into him as she man simply shrugged, cracking his knuckles while grinning at her. "Bossman wants you roughed up, just doing my job." The man did seem to care as he watched the woman for a moment, walking around her in a circle as he seemed to think about what other he could rough her up a bit without getting himself in trouble for getting carried away.  There was the spot where she'd been pistol-whipped by the man that had dropped her off, Jax. Her own bodyguard, how amusing that was to this man as he chuckled lowly and stood behind her, reaching behind him to pull out a small knife. Which he then used to hit the woman in the head with, using the butt of the handle.

"That's for calling me a caveman you British whore." He spat off to the side before kicking the chair over, watching the helpless woman land before hearing a small 'pop' sound. Which sounded quite lovely if he said so himself. A flaring white pain seared up through her temple and her shoulder, causing her vision to white out as she laid there for a moment, tensing her jaw against the pain. Oh, the things she would do to this man when she got out of here."You fucking piece of shit... when I get out of here, I am going to make you pay for this! I'll listen to your fucking screams as you burn alive!" She ground her jaw again, ignoring the smaller bouts of pain as she glared at the tall man, burning his facial features into her mind that was still scrambling to re-balance itself. 

She felt the chair get lifted and righted once more as she shot a dark look at the man, watching him grin like a Cheshire cat and the joy that was in his eyes from this made her stomach lurch slightly. She had a feeling that if he was given full reign... she would be in for a hell of a lot more pain than just a simple punch and kick. She could feel the heat and the throbbing in her right shoulder though and.. dare she say she felt something wet dripping along her left shoulder. Confused she looked at said shoulder and noticed a knife sticking out of it. Guessing that her adrenaline in her system and being distracted by her own thoughts had her not realizing a knife had been stabbed into her fucking shoulder.  "You mother fucker... I am going to kill you as soon as I get out of here... I swear to god I'll make your death a very slow, very painful one." She growled at the man before feeling him grip her chin, forcing her to look at him. "Now, that would be intimidating, but you and what army, Sow?" He glared right back at her, oblivious to what was going on outside.

Report Post Tip

Billy got out of the car. He looked at the slip of paper, then back at the house. He nodded and walked up to the front door and knocked.

"Who the fuck is it?"

Came a muffled voice from inside. Billy simply knocked again and waited quietly listening. He heard what he needed, the scrape of a chair across the floor, footsteps.. and. Billy shoulder charged the door. Right into the guys face. Oscar knelt down and silenced the man by slicing his throat open. Billy motioned to Charlie who went straight out the back door to check around. Billy started looking. And he found nothing, just a few rooms and a doorway that would lead to the basement.

"Figures. Everyone likes to use the basement. Never got that, did you ever understand that Oscar?"

His bodyguard nodded.

"Can't hear you scream from outside."

"Yeah, but it echos down there. Then you have to deal with the echos, it's just not worth it."

Billy reached out and opened the basement door. He watched as both of his bodyguards went down the stairs first. He heard a scuffle and then a muffled yell.

By the time Billy got down stairs, there was a man down there restrained by both of his men, and Integra. Billy walked over, ripped the knife out of her shoulder and looked to Oscar. His man nodded and ran over to pick the locks on the handcuffs as Billy walked around to her front side.

"You good sis?"

He looked over to the guy Charlie was keeping on the ground. He realized how angry she was, and would continue to be so long as this man was still alive. Billy fixed that by jamming the knife he took from Integra's shoulder into the stem of the man's skull. He turned back to Integra.

"They took Alucard. We're going to see the doctor and then we are going to kill some fuckers. Agreed?"

Report Post Tip

Integra could hear the foots coming down the steps as she just simply chuckled as she noticed who was coming down the stairs, recognizing her bother's bodyguard, Charlie. She felt a bit of relief as she saw the man, but couldn't help be curious as to how he'd found her, she had an idea as to who cracked her in the head before dragging her here, and she was. Livid. She was fine as she stared at her brother, watching him come down the stairs before glancing towards the man being held down on the ground, glaring holes into the back of his head as she wanted so badly to throw his ass into a chair and do worse to him than he'd done to her.

Those thoughts were lost thought when she felt the knife pulled out of her shoulder, her jaw clenching again as she shot a glare at her brother for a moment.
"That. Fucking. Hurt. You ass...but thank you...and it's good to see your face..." She was not in one of her best moods, though watching the man die in front of her helped a bit, she sighed in content as she felt the handcuffs come loose, her right arm hanging just a bit since it was dislocated. "I'll live-" She cut off when she heard him mention that they took Alucard. Her eyes shooting to her brother as she seemed to try to see if he was playing some kind of cruel joke on her. She felt as if her heart dropped into her stomach as she went to stand up, catching herself on the back of the chair from the dizziness in her head as she glanced towards her brother once more.

"They...they who, Billy..." She felt like she was going to be sick, but she was oh so glad that her bother was there because she probably wouldn't know what to do otherwise at this moment. She'd only just gotten the man back and now someone else took him? She knew this life was dangerous, but she had known Alucard for so long... it wouldn't be easy to take him down or in... something felt off. "Can we hurry then... Because if someone took him... well, there's a place I know where we can deal with him." She glanced at her left shoulder, feeling the blood running a bit faster now that the knife was out. "Have you seen Jax...?"

Billy quickly shook his head.

"No, but if that's who was protecting you last, then I wouldn't be surprised if he was gone. It's not like these guys could have taken you without going through one of your own first. From now on though, two bodies on you at all times minimum."

Billy picked Integra up then as started for the stairs.

"Don't fight me on this, don't argue, I'm carrying you because you are hurt and you can't grab on to anything if you fall. Plus, that bump on your noggin makes me think you probably can't walk straight anyway."

He turned to look at Charlie.

"Up there now and call the doc to meet us here. The less we have to me Integra the better."

Billy slowly made his way up the stairs with his sister in his arms and Oscar following closely behind just in case he lost footing.

"The guy who took Alucard was some prick. Wouldn't give me his name, very rude, couldn't even get breakfast off the guy. I did get a list though. It's a list of businesses he wants protected. Well that makes our job figuring out who he is way easier, follow the money and see where it leads."

Then Billy lowered his voice to a whisper.

"When they were taking him away, he wanted me to tell you that he made this decision. Him for you. he also said that he did it out of love and won't regret it, and you shouldn't worry over it. He said he loves you and he always will."

He let that sink in a quiet moment as he put Integra down on the first floor of the house.

Report Post Tip

She nodded slightly as she thought for a moment, knowing the men she had with her that night, frowning slightly as she remembered she had three men with her that night. "Two... Billy I had three of them with me... Alex, Kyle and Jax..." Her voice faded at the end of her sentence as she felt him pick her up, not arguing with her brother at all since he did indeed have a point. With her shoulder dislocated, she couldn't use it to steady herself if she were to get dizzy. Her head was still pounding as she rested her head on Billy's shoulder for a moment, wincing a bit at the tender spot on her temple. 

Hearing her brother talk about the man, she frowned slightly, wondering who the hell could be behind this, none of it made sense to her but she nodded as he mentioned they could just follow the money. She knew she wasn't going to stop herself until she found Alucard. Her brother's next words though, even when whispered seemed to cause the color from her face to drain as she looked at him with a slightly panicked looked. "He... what..." She couldn't help but feel like someone was grabbing her through as she found it slightly hard to talk, why did those words sound like a goodbye... they couldn't be though. He had told her he would be there for her always... and she'd been inclined to believe him... especially because of their past before the fight. She couldn't help but grab his arm as he put her down, wanting to make sure she'd be steady. There were many times that Integra was a woman of pride... and this did not see to be one of them. "We have to find him..."

A loud banging on her apartment door startled Eva such that she dropped her fork and jumped as it clattered onto her scant plate of eggs. Ilya was on his feet from the couch and stepped into the bedroom, but not before shooting Eva a warning look. Pulling a bathrobe around her, Eva hurried to the door and swung it open.

Charlie, one of Billy's men, didn't bother with greetings.

"You need to come with me, now. They found Integra, she's a little rough."

Eva nodded and spun around.

"I'll put on clothes, get that bag and I'll be right there."

Nodding, Charlie picked up the duffel bag she indicated toward, and stepped back outside the door. Eva shoved Ilya into the bathroom and shut the door so he couldn't see her change.

"I have to go with Charlie, the woman that works with him is injured. I don't know how much, but I'm sure someone will bring me back."

She pulled on a sweater and pants, then slid her feet into shoes. Flatly, she added

"Don't follow me this time. You're going to get them suspicious."

Without bothering to open the door for Ilaya, Eva hurried out to the car and jumped inside, nodding to Charlie as she shut the door.

It was a fairly short ride to what seemed to be the middle of nowhere. Charlie pulled up to a rather nondescript old house, and Eva had the door open before the wheels stopped moving. With the duffel bag slung over her shoulder, she ran inside.

"What've we got?"

Billy smiled as Eva came in through the door.

"Hey there doc, um. We've got a bit of a problem. Sir Integera has found herself bleeding from a stab wound, and I think she took a real bad blow to the head. Also, her other arm is kinda limp. You know what, the more I think about it, the worse I think this situation is."

He stopped talking then and made his way to the window in the front of the room.

"Eva, please make sure she's alright. My sister and I have a lot of to still do today and she needs to be in tip top shape in order to pull off half of what we need to."

Report Post Tip

Hearing her brother actual call her by a name that he'd never called her before... not even really back when they had first met each other, only the men who had been under her back in England had called her Sir Integra. She narrowed her eyes at her brother as she sat down, keeping herself from draping one leg over the other one as she normally did. 

She would have to ask him when the good doctor wasn't around. She was grateful for the doctor's help in this situation... but she wasn't really going to fully trust the woman yet. She kept giving her brother a bit of a look before glancing towards the Doctor, nodding slightly. 

"Just patch me up... we've got work to do and I need to get back into it as soon as possible."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Betrayal's Cost
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL