Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 11:01:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Stick to Your Guns Started by: Lady-Integra on Mar 25, '19 05:37

The British woman listened to the younger girl, nodding slightly, agreeing about the conclusion she had come to. Getting out of the Car once it parked at the airfield. 

Integra could feel for the younger woman, she had dealt with loss of those close to her quite often and knew how to handle it, and getting answers was definitely a good one.

"I have to make a call to the warehouse, make sure one of the boys can meet us at the airport so we have a ride back and then you can see Billy. We will get our answers from this piece of dirt though... and you have my condolences for your bodyguard. I know we employ them and not everyone befriends theirs... but they are quite a large part of our lives..."

She slipped away to make a quick phone call, speaking as soon as someone picked up the phone before hanging up, only giving enough time for herself to state that she needed someone to meet her at the airport in a few hours. Afterwards she went with Aaron, Aurora and the greaseball they had knocked out, Aaron sitting by the man to make sure he didnt cause issues and stayed out while Integra stayed near Aurora, attmetping to sleep through this flight due to her hatred for flying.

After a couple of hours in the Air, Integra woke a bit groggily before following them off of the plane. At peast she hadnt gptten sick this time but this was indeed not something she would ever want to get into again if she could help it. She indeed hoped that someone was going to be at the airport to pick them up... which would probably be a sight to see, Aaron walking with her hands holding the cuffed hands of a restrained durden boy, Integra with slight bits of soot on her clothes and no jacket, and Aurora... 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Aurora walked off the plane, blood splattered shoes & slacks, soot stains marking her creme colored blouse telling the tale of her harrowing afternoon. 

Her eyes are glassy, her stare is distant as she takes in the sight of the Detroit Airport.  The cold autumn wind off Lake Saint Claire blows the stray bits of raven hair that have come loose from her ponytail about her face.  Her amber eyes search the tarmac for whoever might have come to pick them up but her mind isn't here in the moment.  She's already thinking of what is yet to come - with their captive, with her parents, and with Billy.

Just the thought of his name threatened to break her composure.  She struggled to focus on what mattered at the moment: getting to the bottom of whatever the hell just happened back at Vassar and ending the threat once and for all.

Oscar waved from the other side of the car. It had taken everything in him to get out of the warehouse without Billy noticing he was gone. Charlie and Rebecca said they would cover for him, but how long that was going to last would be up in the air.

"Lady Integra! Over here! I brought you a car, and..."

He stopped mid-sentence. He had not noticed her company at first. He knew something was wrong, after all the boss' hand had refused to take the plane when she left.

"Do we need another car?"

He nodded toward the boss' squeeze.

Integra smiled when she noticed Oscar waving from the other side of the car. She hadn't expected it to be him to come to pick her up, which meant either Billy was aware, or Oscar had gotten very lucky and snuck away to get here. She nodded towards the man before hearing him ask if another car was needed. She glanced between all of them, shaking her head as she walked towards the car, Aaron all but dragging the male while keeping just a bit behind Aurora to ensure her protection.

"Nah, we shouldn't need another drag. The wide-boy is going in the trunk. Aaron." She nodded at Aaron as you could briefly hear the thug begging to not be put into the trunk, only to go silent as Aaron knocked him out again, once again shoving the body into the trunk.

Integra moved closer to the car as she glanced at Oscar, speaking softly. "Does my brother know... or is he still unaware of this... We need to get this nebech to the back room at the warehouse... see what he has up in the knowledge box." Her accent was a bit thick as she found herself slipping into old habits and slang. She glanced towards Aurora as she offered her a smile. "I'm sure you are ready to go see my brother, right?"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

She glared at the trunk.  "Yes.  I know he'll be glad to learn we're both alright AND to join us in finding out what this bastard knows & who he works for..."

She turned back to Oscar and gave the man a faint smile.

"Good to see you again Oscar.  I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint your boss a bit though... seems I haven't been able to avoid being rescued by him, if indirectly, again this week." 

She gave Integra a smile. 

"Though perhaps we did a bit of saving each other?"

She gave the woman a polite incline of her head.

"Thank you... if I hadn't said it just yet."

She looked back to Oscar.

"Can you take us to him now?"

Oscar nodded a very slow nod as his eyes went a little wider.

"He uh, doesn't know anything. I heard your voice on the phone and as soon as we knew you were going to the airport I came out to meet you. Charlie and Rebecca are covering for me being gone."

He wasn't about to ask the Right Hand if she was sure, especially not in front of other folks. Instead he held the door open for Integra and then sped his ass to the Warehouse.

He opened the door again when they got there and nodded to Aaron as the two of them carried the man into the silent room.

"Well then get a car ready for me so we can go and visit him and his family. There's no way I'm letting Oscar's kid get a cast and not show up at the hospital to make sure he's alright."

Rebecca shook her head and as if on cue the door downstairs opened under Billy's watch as Oscar walked in, followed by a disheveled Intergra and...

His heart stopped and his face dropped into a look of pure rage. The fire in his eyes was unmistakable as he spun around.

"Rebecca. I'm not angry with you, so you had better do the smart thing and get the fuck out of my office."

He felt terrible for the young woman as she meekly scurried out, but he didn't have time to be too upset. What he did have time for was to yell.

"SIR INTEGRA FAIRBROOK WINGATES HELLING, THE DON WILL SEE YOU NOW!"

She nodded as she heard Oscar's response, resting in the car as he sped them all back to the warehouse. The ride was quiet and as they pulled up outside of the warehouse, she paused for a moment to prepare for whatever might be ahead. She honestly didn't know how Billy was going to react, that is until she heard her full name yelled throughout the entire Warehouse. There was only one voice that could make her flinch when yelling at her, and they seemed to be quite angry. Integra didn't look in that direction as it seemed everyone froze in what they were doing to glance in her direction as she only just looked at Aurora, running a hand through her hair.

"Yeah... let me go deal with him... see if I can get him to calm down before you walk in. If you need to call anyone or anything, my office is the second on the left..." She nodded at Aurora slightly before taking a moment to breathe before making her way up towards Billy's office, passing a rather nervous looking Rebecca.

Integra couldn't help but wonder just how pissed off he was... or what he was even angry at... She rubbed her forehead a bit as she made her way up to his office, knocking sharply before slowly opening the door. "Look... before you go off... I can explain. There's a very good reason for this... whatever you are worked up about..." 

She was a bit hesitant trying to do this, but there wasn't any other way she could see going about it. She just hoped that maybe he wouldn't start yelling again. She felt like she was close to getting rid of this concussion, but yelling in a small office would not bode well... especially not for her temper which she had a feeling would come up to butt heads with him. SOmething they had never dealt with in the entire time they'd known each other. 

"Thanks."  She said quietly to Integra as she went up the stairs.  Aurora hadn't EVER heard Billy this way and she wasn't entirely shocked he was upset... but she was a little sad that his first reaction was to tear Integra a new asshole as opposed to coming down to ask her if everything was okay.  Of course, she told herself, maybe he was mad about something else?  Maybe she shouldn't assume?

She made her way up the stairs and into Integra's office.  She picked up the phone and dialed Hollowood.

"Douglas?"  She said with a sigh.  "I'm okay.  How did you..."

She couldn't help looking around at the space she stood in as she spoke, noting the similarities and differences between the way Integra maintained her workspace and how she did.

"That's good to hear.  Please, when the call to check in, let them know I'm in Detroit.  I felt it was best I get out of town right away and since I lost my protection detail I figured it was best to stick close to the Consigliere and her guys.  But no, I wasn't hurt.  Just... shaken up a bit.  I'll call them later after I get settled in and get a shower.  I'll fly home tomorrow.  Right now I need food and some rest."

With that, she hung up and slipped out of Integra's office, trying her hardest to hear what was being said as she passed Billy's office and walked back downstairs.  She hoped Billy wasn't mad at Integra seeing how the woman just helped pull her bacon out of a hot pan.

Billy fumed, right up until his sister walked into his office. Then he moved to the door.

"Aurora? Can you come in here too please?"

He waited for both women to be in the office before he slammed the door closed. He was half sure it was going to blow off of it's hinges. Then he whipped around and grabbed both of them in a hug.

"I'm so glad you're both alright."

He let the quiet hold for a minute. Embracing them in silence as much as in his arms. It wasn't hard to embrace them both at the same time, but this was never something he ever wanted to do.

"Please, please, please, never keep me out of the loop on this kind of shit again alright? Aurora, if you've decided that I don't deserve to be a part of your life, fine. I get it. I'll deliver you to your parents and I will fight my ass off to change your mind, but I'm going to worry real bad. But I saw you both walk in here looking like you went through hell. And no Tiny? No Tim? Christ. I can't... just."

He grabbed Aurora and kissed her then. He didn't care whether Integra was there, and he didn't particularly care if she had a problem with it either.

"Sit down, both of you. What the fuck happened?"

He walked over to the cabinet he kept the bottles in and poured three glasses of whiskey handing tow of them over to the women and sitting on the edge of his desk to listen.

Getting yelled at was something she was prepped for. Getting scolded she could have taken, but being hugged? Now that was not something she had expected after her brother had made a bit of a scene by screaming her full name. She patted his back gently as she hugged him back from the side. She sighed as she went to take a seat as he kissed the woman he loved. She wasn't bothered by it at all as she thought over the words her brother had said when he embraced both her and Aurora.

"Hey, it's not like we planned anything... I only went to visit and chat...I didn't think you needed to be aware of that?" She shot a look in the direction of the two just as he asked them about what actually happened. Integra gratefully took the whiskey he offered before downing the whole glass. Sighing once more as she leaned back in the chair, closing her eyes.

"What I want to do right now... and I'm sure Aurora is with me on this... is beat some fucking information out of the man in the back room." She opened her eyes as she looked at her brother, motioning towards Aurora. 

"You best not fuck up with this one Billy. If she hadn't seen that Molotov Cocktail coming at the window... someone would be having a very different conversation with you right now. Thank you for that by the way..." She had a serious look on her face as she stood up to walk over towards the whiskey, pouring herself another glass before offering more to the other two. 

Downing her own glass she set it down as she glanced at the both of them. "What I'd like to know.. is why Durden's men showed up at that campus... chucked a fucking Molotov through the window and sent Five men to that building. I don't know what the connection is... but they clearly wanted you very dead Aurora. The question is... why. The only person who might have a clue... is the man in that room downstairs at this moment." She motioned towards the door. "So if you two lovebirds are okay.... how about we have some family bonding time..."

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

How the FUCK did this man do it?  In just three sentences he'd sent her whole world spinning off it's very grounded axis and made her feel so many contradictory emotions it almost made her motion sick.

First, he made her want to slap him for implying she wanted this shit!  Then he mentions Tiny and Tim and she wants to cry.  Then he kisses her and everything he did before melts away as if it didn't happen at all.

Would she EVER feel like she stood on solid ground when in his presence or would she always feel like a fumbling idiot?  Just once, one time, she wanted to feel in control of herself when she stood in front of Billy.  To know she wasn't fucking up when she opened her mouth or didn't feel like she couldn't understand a damn thing he was saying or why!

She accepted the whiskey if only to try and relax cause right now, if she did talk, she was going to start by screaming like her mother and that WOULD be the final straw.  After that she'd have to call up those men and their nice white coats to take her away because Billy would have officially broken every last bit of sanity within her.

Was THIS what being in love felt like?  If so... she'd never loved anyone as much as this big idiot in front of her and YES, Integra was absolutely right.  He was an idiot.  HER idiot.  

May God help me!

Aurora nodded to Integra her thanks and appreciation for her kind words and sipped her whiskey silently as the older woman said her peace on matters.  

Aurora nodded at the comment that she wanted to kick the guy's ass they'd drug into the building... God she wanted nothing more but first, she had to let Billy come to understand just how much & why it was the guys weren't here with her.  She hadn't ditched them this time.  Once again, she'd lost guards she chose to love ...

She finished her glass and accepted a refill from Integra before speaking, "When Isabella came to her father in Chicago... he assigned these two meatheads to protect her.  They weren't much older than her but they had more time on the books.  When she got married they went back to work for Sal protecting me as a baby.  They literally stood at my cribside the night my mother was killed and Chicago was taken down."

She shook her head and looked down into her whiskey,   "They were the last thing Sal gave to me before he died and, unless I am over-estimating how fast that fire was spreading... I won't even have bodies to bring home to bury."

She looked up to Billy, "They aren't here because they took bullets for Integra and I.  They did their jobs... but she's right.  I need to do mine.  If you can't protect the people who work for you, you fucking avenge them."

She drew a steadying breath.

"I want to know why the hell anyone is so pissed off at me that they'd send their people into a civilian-filled territory to shoot up the place and burn it to the ground."

She shook her head.

"That's NOT how we do shit.  I want answers and then I want him to die.  And after that... I can't go home to Philly cause my family is all up in New York dealing with the backlash of this shitshow & to be perfectly honest I'd rather not sleep alone tonight anyway so..."

She met Billy's eyes, "If you don't mind, I'd like to stay with you tonight?"

Billy nodded.

"Of course you can, no question, but I want to make sure your family is aware your safe. You called them already?"

Billy took the phone from his desk and brought it out to Aurora. It had a very long wire, could reach anywhere in his office and even out into the hallway a bit. Billy liked to pace while he was on the phone. It was just a way to keep from going stir-crazy. If someone was in front of him he could look at them. On the phone? What was he supposed to do, stare at the wall? He shook his head.

"As for the guy downstairs, I think we can all have a good whack at the guy, and by the time that's done we shouldn't need to resort to some of your more drastic measures huh sis? Especially you know since you were supposed to be resting."

He then looked at both women in front of him and downed the rest of his whiskey.

"Tegs stays with me a lot of the time, and sometimes she stays with Alucard, so my guest room is basically her room. You can stay in the spare apartment one floor below me, or you can stay in my room and I'll sleep on the couch. I know tonight is not gonna be the kind of night where you want some hulking brute in the same bed as you while you're trying to feel some sense of safety..."

He shot up off the desk and moved to the door.

"Speaking of which..."

He flung the door open.

"Someone get Marcus and Phil up here now. They got a new assignment."

He turned back toward Aurora.

"Until you manage to get home safe, these two guys are gonna watch over you for me. I'll make sure they have the same distance and instructions as any of your personal body men should have, and they will stay on for as long as you want them to."

He paused a moment and looked out the window toward the back of the warehouse.

"So, who gets to go first?"

"I already called them.  Well, rather, I called Douglas, Mom's head of security.  He's the one who told me they were on their way to New York.  He'll have someone radio them on the plane and tell them I'm safe with you."

She shook her head.

"And please, don't tell me what I will or won't be wanting.  You're not a mind reader, Billy.  Point of note, the only thing that will make me feel safe tonight is my boyfriend's arms wrapped around me otherwise I would have told the pilot to take us to Philly... not here.  So, just quit making assumptions and talk to me instead.  I've just had one of the worst days in recent memory and after we deal with this piece of human garbage, the only thing that I will want is to be held by the man I love if he hasn't charged of to go killing more people for what was done to me today."

She finished her second whiskey.

"I'm sorry..."  She said in a bit more polite tone.  "Don't be angry... I just don't have the fucking energy to be anything other than me today.  We'll stay together tonight, either at your place or a hotel.  I don't care which, just let your guys know that's the plan because I'll be damned if I only came here to sleep alone and in a strange bed.  If you're not going to be around I'll just fly home."

She looked to Integra, perhaps only just now taking in what Billy said about her.

"I didn't know you were recovering from an injury... are you okay?"

Integra was silent most of the time, until her brother made the comment that she should be resting, only shrugging in response as she went to sit back down. Her vision wasn't blurred as badly as it had been at Aurora's college, but her right ear was still ringing a bit.  "I don't know what you are talking about... I'm fine...besides... I get bored sitting around. Also... again.. I went up there thinking it was going to be a nice calm conversation... not my fault these asterbars decided to try something stupid." 

Compared to how bad things had been after receiving said concussion. She did give her brother a bit of a strange look when he commented about giving Aurora either the apartment below them or his bed and he would stay on the couch. Groaning softly she put her forehead in her hand, shaking it slightly. She would have said something, but by the time she got over the disbelief of what her brother had just said... after being asked plainly as day if Aurora could stay with him... the young Byrne was already taking care of it.

She did glance back towards Aurora when the girl asked if she was okay. Offering Aurora a soft smile she nodded slightly, waving off the comment. "Concussions are nothing after some time, It'll be fine." She stood up as she headed towards the door, shaking her head at Billy again, still not believing he'd been so dense as to think his girlfriend would want to be anywhere else but with him tonight. "Oh, I'll head to Alucard's tonight... give you two some room." She grinned softly as she headed for the door. "Why don't we all just go in at once... Durden's boys are all milky... doubt it'll take much but a show of intimidation for him to put the squeak in on Durden's plans...if it takes a bit more, well... we can try the other ways..."

Billy cracked his knuckles and nodded.

"My fuckin' pleasure."

If the shithead that was sitting in that room didn't get at least one of Billy's fists to his face for each of the women, he would have been remiss in his duties. At least that's how he felt in that moment. He gestured toward the door and let Integra lead the way down to the back room. Aurora followed right behind her, and Billy couldn't help but notice that she still managed to look pretty while clearly being deadly in this moment. Her hair was a little messy, but he couldn't recall ever seeing it up like that. It was still nice, but he preferred it down. He shrugged and by the time the thought was gone Integra had pressed the fake brick in the wall that led to the sound proof room he had built special.

"Alright fuckstick, you get talk now, or all three of us are gonna have some fun, and trust me I might be big, but those two are way scarier. Their tiny little fingers and their nails can dig into places you never even knew you had. All I can do is break your bones really. Every. Single. One."

Interrogations weren't something Aurora had a lot of experience with, though she'd heard enough talk about it on the edges of her parents to know that her mother terrifyingly good at the skill and Salvatore had been a master of the art.  Aurora leaned more towards her father's way of doing things, at least so far in her career... shoot it and shoot it again.  Fuck talking to assholes who probably weren't going to give you what you wanted and even if they did - could you really trust it?  But today wasn't just about answers, it was about vendetta and THAT she understood, so she repressed the anger over losing Tiny & Tim deep down.

Billy opened with a bit of bluster and threatened the man who was once again just coming to.  He'd been knocked in the head half-a-dozen times since New York, she wondered if he had any brains left inside his skull or if they were completely scrambled up at this point.  When he started to be able to focus on Billy, he finally started looking around at the room trying to take in this space and his situation.  His eyes went to the floor, to Integra, and finally came to rest on her.

She felt like they knew one another at that moment as if she should remember having met him though she could not place his name or where she'd seen him before.  

"Oh, I know what she's capable of."  He said with a snicker that seemed wildly inappropriate for this situation.  Aurora began thinking back, clearly, he'd seen her work before?  She tilted her head to the side not remembering still.

"Do I know you?"  Aurora finally said softly, afraid of the answer.

"The last time you saw me, you were being forced down to your knees an-"  

The lioness pounced.  Her hands wrapped tight around the man's throat and she was squeezing off his words, pushing her thumbs into the veins that took blood too and from his brain.  Her face was red with shame, eyes filling with tears, she already had a dozen reasons to hate this son of a bitch but knowing he'd been at the party on her last night with Cal was just too much. 

"SHUT-UP!"  she was growling over and over, her self-control gone. 

She wasn't thinking about wanting or needing answers, only making this man stop talking before he said another word that would lead to her embarrassment.  If he was impressed by the ass-beating she put down on Cal after he'd tried to force her to do things she didn't want to do, well, he'd seen nothing yet! 

There was a terrible sound coming from the asshole's throat as she squeezed so hard her body shook.  Behind her she was sure Billy and Integra must have been talking... maybe to her.  But she couldn't hear them.  All she could hear was the sound of RED.  She didn't move.

She could have killed Cal that night but had run away instead out of fear and shame of what Cal's 'friends' had seen.  Today she had no such urges.  Today, if no one stopped her, she was going to literally feel the life of this man leaving his body and that thought didn't trouble her in the slightest.   

Billy reached out and pulled Aurora forcefully off of the man. Her hands had left marks and scratches on the guy's neck but they needed him alive. He watched as the man gasped for air and Aurora struggled in the hug Billy had pinned her with.

"Awww see how nice we are? Could have just let her kill you couldn't we? I'll leave you with Integra here for a minute, let her have you alone. I really was never one to stomach this kind of thing."

He nodded to Integra and then dragged Aurora out of the room.

"Hey, Roar, stop huh? I don't know what that guy was going on about, or what set you off, but we need him alive to tell us what he knows."

Billy knew there was a reputation in her family for being hot headed. To be honest, he had only ever really seen Bella like this. Gavin was cool under pressure, Will was well off doing his own thing all the time and Aurora was always real sweet to him. It wasn't until about a minute before this that he finally recognized that she really could be a killer if she needed to. It was jarring, but it was certainly not unexpected.

"You alright? Can we go back in there without someone killing this guy?"

Aurora felt herself being lifted off the bastard she wanted dead, she dug her nails into his flesh as Billy pulled her away and eventually took her out the door.

She was gasping for breath.  She'd gotten so upset she felt like she'd been running a race.  She could hear Billy's words, but it took her a moment to process what he'd said.  He didn't want to leave Integra alone with that guy.  He wanted to be in the room, but he needed to be here with her because she'd done what you should NEVER do in a situation like that... she let him get to her.

He knew he was a dead man.  He hoped she'd end it quickly and she nearly did just that.  It was sloppy, it was novice, and it was beneath her.  She'd failed.  She visibly winced at the thought of failing so bad in front of Billy and Integra.  What a child they must both think of her as!  That she needed to be taken out of the room because she let her rage get the better of her.

She was trembling.  From anger at the man, but mostly at herself now.  

"I need just a moment."  she seethed.

She was a liability in there.  If she went back in she'd have to take whatever he was going to say and not do a damn thing with it.  Worst of all now that the guy knew he could use it - he would.  He'd do whatever he could for a quick and clean death.  That, after all, was all he had left to hope for.  He certainly wasn't leaving alive.  They had zero leverage, she wondered how the hell they'd get him to talk at all.

"He wants a quick death.  I go back in there and he's going to keep trying to make me lose it... he's going to tell you about what Cal did to make me end it."  She swallowed.  She shook her head.  "I didn't want you to know, but it's gonna come out so better from me than him."

She wet her lips.

"We were at a party.  We went to be alone.  He wanted to... and I didn't.  He tried.  I resisted.  He hit me.  I hit back.  People came.  He was getting the better of me.  They all saw it."

She looked away from Billy's eyes.

"Something bad was going to happen... so, I pulled my knife.  I cut him, not bad but I dropped him to the ground and I beat the shit out of him..  His drunk friends just stood around laughing.  Eventually, I ran off and they just let me go."

She sighed.

"I'm sorry I lost it... I'm so sorry.  I can keep it together.  I just... didn't want him being the one to tell you.  I didn't want you to know at all but... he's clearly gonna do whatever he can to piss us off so, I don't think that was the end of it."

It hit her then how odd it was that a friend of Cal's.

"Weird..."  She narrowed her eyes.  "Durden sends one of Cal's friends to kill me?  I mean... Cal I could almost understand but why one of his toadies?  This guy isn't even worth calling a goomba, he can't possibly be anyone who means anything to Durden?"

She tilted her head to the side.

"Do you think it's possible that Cal sent him after me and Durden doesn't know?  I mean... it makes a little sense that Durden wouldn't make a move this stupid.  College campus, full of citizens, it's a lot of heat to hit someone like me at a place like that.  I've been trying to figure how or why Durden would do it.  Maybe Durden didn't make the call?  Maybe it was one of his underlings?  Certainly Cal's buddies didn't do this one their own... right?"

Integra had hung back as she watched her brother yank Aurora off the male before dragging them out of the room. She grinned at the male as she pulled out of Colt M1911, shooting it straight into the male's kneecap just as the door was closing. She normally wouldn't have shot someone at this point, but she wanted his attention.

"Good... now that I've gotten your attention, I don't mean to put the kibosh on you and Ms. Aurora's little spat, but we need something from you." She walked behind the man as she pat his shoulder, seeing as she was tied to the chair in a way he wouldn't be able to harm her, she didn't mind getting up close to him. Squatting down a bit she spoke into his ear. "So, what were you milkies doing at the college, hmm. And don't put up the fanny... you'll only hurt yourself."

She waited a few moments before standing up and shooting a bullet into the other kneecap, extracting a scream and a slew of insults at her. "You crazy fucking bitch! What the hell!" Integra watched him quietly as she raised an eyebrow, moving around him to stand in front of him as she grabbed his chin, locking her sapphire eyes with his as she answered him. "I don't particularly like being ignored. Now, are you going to tell me what the hell you were doing at that college? Hmm?" She waited again, only to get spit at and told. "Fuck off! I ain't telling you shits anything!" 

Sighing as Integra stood up and wiped the spit off her face she glared daggers at the man. "That is bloody disgusting. You are such a damn Cumberworld... I should have let Aurora strangle you to death. Or how about I let my brother do it." She aimed her gun down at the man's nether-region. "Now. I'm going to let those two know they can come back in. Are you going to be civil with Aurora and tell us what the hell you were doing there, or are you going to keep being a little Fopdoodle. Cause I highly doubt you'd like the alternative of where I ship your beloved bits back to Mr. Durden."

The guy glared at her one last time. "Go ahead, you aren't going to do shit! you are just bluffing! No one crosses Tyler Durden!" BANG. The color from the man's face drained as he realized just how close that had come to turn him into a gelding. "A-A-Alright! I-I-I'll Te-Tell You! Just Stop!"

Patting the man's cheek she tucked her gun away after flipping the safety back on. "Good." She walked back towards the door, opening it from the inside before poking her head out with a bit of a grin on her face. "He's going to tell us..." SHe didn't mention anything as to what she had done before pausing just before heading back in. "OH... we might want to have the Doc look at him if he needs to live after this... Maybe." She simply smiled before heading back in, her foot kicking one of the shells across the floor as she moved to the corner, leaning into it. It was now that she realized her ear wasn't ringing as badly as if she had done this in a place that echoed a lot. She'd have to use this room more if the time ever came up again.

The man was sitting in the chair, a look of utmost discomfort on his face as there was a shot into each of his knees, a sweat on his brow from trying to hold back the pain. He had found if he didn't move it wouldn't hurt too bad. Then there was the hole in the chair, right in front of a rather delicate area, but no blood. It had certainly looked close though...

"I know."

Billy shuffled his feet.

"Fucker told me everything with the few teeth he had left."

Billy put his hands out in front of him palms up. It wasn't quite a shrug but it was as un-threatening as he could be in that moment.

"So I can tell you for certain one thing. He didn't send them himself. Cause he's not sending anybody anywhere ever again. And I'm not entirely sure Durden is happy that he's missing. I wasn't even sure Durden knew."

He let that hang there. He felt his face go flush, and then Integra poked her head out of the door.

"As soon as we are done in there I gotta make a few phone calls. If this is all in retaliation to what I did to Cal, I can only imagine how far this bullshit is gonna go."

Billy knelt down and looked Aurora in the eye.

"I never thought they would give enough of a shit about Cal to come after a Don. I knew it actually. I never thought they would be so stupid as to move on you though. I thought I was doing something for you and... I'm sorry. Can you just tell me how to get in touch with your mom? There's more to this story than meets the eye and some of it is business related."

He stood back up then and walked into the room. In one swift motion Billy lifted the man off the ground by his neck and smashed him and the chair he was in against the back wall.

The man screamed in pain, but the chair did not break. So Billy growled, lifted again and turned in a wide circle before smashing it against the wall with all of his brute force.

The chair splintered then, and the man crumpled to the ground wimpering. His restraints were gone, but he did not stand. He could not. So Billy helped him instead. He lifted him by the hair up to Billy's full height. He man's legs were useless even if they were touching the ground.

"You know. I've got half a mind to force you into a similar situation as you last saw this woman. You're about to apologize and beg her forgiveness for anything you saw or did cause you're not leaving this room. This is your grave, and I hope for your sake that you're in the book of the lamb, cause you've seen some shit, but I've met Lucifer myself and the man's got an imagination you couldn't begin to fathom."

He swung the man's all-but limp form toward Aurora, letting him crash to the ground among the debris.

"Talk like a man cause you're pissing yourself like a baby."

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Stick to Your Guns
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL