Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 11:51:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Stick to Your Guns Started by: Lady-Integra on Mar 25, '19 05:37

Billy had showered, shaved, and put on his clothes and cologne. He was ready to go shopping, and by the sounds of muffled talking coming from the kitchen down the hall, they were expecting him to go. He was a little excited to be honest. He had never done this with someone else before. That's the biggest reason he had four of one color suit, and ten of one color shirt. He found what he liked, he bought a bunch of them and then just followed the advice of the clerk when it came to shoes, belts and accessories.

He finished making the bed and stepped out into the kitchen.

"Morning ladies. How ar..."

He stopped mid-sentence. All of the dishes were done and the food was away. On top of that Integra was sitting on the counter?! This was one of the more odd situations to have walked into. Maybe he didn't get enough sleep last night after all.

"Thanks Roar, you didn't have to clean up. I told you I would get it. We still going shopping, or is it to be just the two of you?"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Aurora went over to him and kissed Billy on his cheek.  She smiled and made an approving noise. 

"That's a nice cologne."  She said then looked back to Integra.  "Actually, I was just telling Integra that you were going to let me pick you out some new outfits.  AND, we're both dying to know when your birthday is.  I know some folks don't like a bit deal made of their birthdays, so I'll promise to do as you please in this matter... but, I expect to at least be allowed to celebrate it with you privately.  So which is it... do you like big parties and that sort of thing, or would you rather not have a fuss made when the time comes.  More importantly... when is your birthday?"

Billy smiled a big smile.

"November 14th. I'll be 27 this year, and I like parties. I just never had anybody else throw me one, always threw them myself. And by that I mean, I drank in a bar and bought some for everyone else."

He chuckled a bit and then turned to look at Integra and then squinted.

"Either you really like Aurora, or you had a really good night. Maybe both, but I want to know which before this mood turns normal and you get quiet again."

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Integra simply glanced over at the doorway as her brother walked into the kitchen. She noticed his sentence had faded off and simply raised an eyebrow at him before she slid off the counter, leaning against it now as she watched him an Aurora interact. When his attention turned back to her, she was a bit throw off by his question. He couldn't possibly be asking for her to tell him what she thought he was asking... was he.

She eyed him back a bit, looking up at him while arching an eyebrow. "Why wouldn't I like Aurora? I mean I had a good night... did you two not?" She cocked her head slightly before grinning slightly. "I know you couldn't possibly be asking for details but if my dear Brother insists...." 

She waited for a moment before laughing a bit. 

"I couldn't help it... and your face was worth it. And I told her I'd go shopping with her, and you are more than welcome to come... but damn should have told me... I would have dragged Alucard with me... Sure he could help with clothes..."

Aurora smirked at Integra poking fun of Billy, but she took pity on him and reached out to take his hand and gave it a squeeze.  

"If you want, Integra, you could call Alucard and we can pick him up on the way.  I'm sure that Billy would love another guy around to give input on his wardrobe.  I mean, if Alucard isn't the sort to be turned off by women trying on clothing and modeling them endlessly?"

At the idea of inviting Alucard to come with them on a little trip, Integra found herself chuckling softly. It would be a trip indeed. She knew he would most likely behavior as usual, which is what she loved about him. Though she did have to pause as she realized that Aurora had comments on women trying on clothes and modeling them. The very thought that she had said that... meant that Aurora probably planned on her trying clothes on as well.

She glanced at the woman before speaking up slightly. "I'm sure Alucard would Lo-... Wait... what's wrong with what I wear..?"

"Nothing.  You look fantastic.  But if I'm going to be trying on stuff and having my boyfriend buy me things ... I'd almost feel guilty if you didn't get something too."

She smiled.

"Seems like a good excuse to pick up something new and fun... but if you aren't up for it, I understand.  Normally I'm not very excited to shop either.  Heck, if you and Billy weren't coming along I wouldn't be looking forward to this at all."

She shrugged.

"But I've never gone shopping with friends before, it's sort of a first for me... so I guess I just assumed it might be fun for us all to get something?"

Integra smiled softly as she glanced at Aurora. "You know... I've never really been shopping with anyone either.... it could be fun."

She moved to head towards the phone, calling Alucard's home, getting no answer before trying the Hotel, getting Maggie from the front desk. She had a feeling the woman didn't like her as she seemed to give a bit of attitude over the phone before finally grabbing Alucard to come pick up the phone. "Hey, we're gonna pick you up and go check out some places. Be ready in like... five or so minutes?"

Integra headed back towards the kitchen, knocking on the door frame as she glanced in."He's going to join us.... and remember Aurora...if anything weird happens... just roll with it. Besides... we could even grab lunch while we are out as well... unless we're heading to Philly by that point?"

"I have no issue grabbing lunch.  Presumably, mom and dad had to fly back to Philly this morning too so, I don't think they're holding their breath waiting for us to arrive.  I say, we enjoy ourselves."  k

She glanced at Billy, "What do you think?"

Billy shrugged.

"I don't mind getting lunch, but I'll tell you this, if we don't show up in Philly quick enough, I'm sure your parent's will come to us."

He reached over and took the phone off the wall handing it to Tegs.

"Call Alu up and let's meet him soon. I've already had breakfast, so I'm ready to go."

He then put his arm around Aurora.

"Thank you again for cleaning up."

Integra couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at her brother, but writing it off mostly as him being distracted by Aurora to have possibly missed what she'd come back in to say. 

"I did call him Billy, he's at the Hotel, but he'd be ready for us to come pick him up for this little outing."

She moved in to lean against the doorframe, smiling as she watched the pair, wondering just how Aurora would find Alucard once they picked him up. She had mentioned that the man was an acquired taste but well... there really was no preparing someone for how Alucard was. This would be interesting for sure. Who knew... maybe she would even find shopping with Aurora enjoyable and it could become something that just happened. Of course, after today it would probably mean a trip to either Philly or New York, most preferably without crazy Durden men chucking Molotov into a building.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Aurora and Billy sat close to one another in the car.  Aurora wasn't complaining.  Billy smelled wonderful fresh from the shower and occasionally she'd give him a glance from the side of her eyes and smile with thoughts she would not share with him nor Integra.

The car rumbled down the streets of the Motor City, past businesses and homes alike.  She could see the towering marvels of steel, glass, and industry that was putting Detroit on the map for the whole world to notice.  It was a jewel in America's crown, this bustling metropolis and the man she was riding alongside of was one of the few men from whom a word could make it tremble.  

All her life, Aurora had found herself attracted to people of power.  As a little girl they were her playmates and idols really.  They were the mentors who walked her through the basics of all that she'd face in life and have to overcome and like Tiny and Tim, they were the people she had the hardest time saying goodbye to.

It wasn't just political power or influence in the Cosa Nostra, it was raw strength in all it's forms that made Aurora take notice - why even someone like Integra inspired in her a desire to be more than what she was - to not fail or fall short of those greats who she found herself born alongside.  Where some young people were born reaching for the grand heights, she was born on them and from her earliest age, she was aware that a casual misstep here meant a very long fall, indeed.  Aurora could not afford missteps.  Mistakes and oversights meant tragic cost, costs like yesterday.

Silently, she stared out the window wondering how much of what happened yesterday she might have prevented if she hadn't been walking around with her head in a cloud ever since finding herself infatuated with Billy.  Had she allowed herself to not be as vigilant as normal?  Had her flights of fancy surrounding having a boyfriend or real friends caused her to be careless?  She glanced at Billy and Integra again. 

She hoped not.  It felt good not to be alone today grieving Tiny and Tim and instead thinking of what her future might look like.  Maybe it would mean more drives seated next to her sweetheart and shopping trips with an actual girlfriend... or maybe double dates where she didn't fear saying the wrong thing and chasing someone off.  Maybe, just maybe, life could be a little normal here in the Motor City?  

Life wasn't bad in Philly, but growing up a Byrne had been anything but 'normal' and all she ever had to do was look around her school to see that.  Whether it was the presence of her bodyguards, the fear and disdain some children had for her family, or the false pretenses they often gave just to be near her... Aurora had never known a world like the one Billy used to live in and he had never really lived in hers.  In a strange way, she supposed, they were both entering each other's worlds in more ways than one.  As lovers and friends, but also as a young man becoming a Don and a Mafia Princess finally stepping outside her gilded cage trying to breathe the air that everyone feared she might one day breathe for the very first time.

It might kill them both.  Yesterday's incident with Durden's men was proof of that.  There was no guarantee that she, Billy, Integra, or this new potential friend - Alucard, would survive even this day.  But, Aurora wasn't afraid of that so much.  Death was the only real truth in life.  THIS was the scarey part: living.  Doing something other than moves and counter moves, planning, and training for the worst, something other than perfecting your skills to eek out one more day for yourself and your family.  THAT had been the whole of her existence up until this moment.  No more was she JUST her mafia legacy... now she was someone's girlfriend.  Now she might even be someone's friend.  And that made her blissful and terrified.  People who loved and were loved... got hurt.  It was a gamble, but it was a bet Aurora was finally willing to place.  Barring her big fat trap didn't screw it all up.

She leaned her head on Billy for a moment, a half-hug of sorts, as the car pulled up to a hotel which she could only assume was Alucard's.  Finally, she was about to meet the man who was a match for the impressive Integra.  She supposed he was likely good looking, cut an impressive figure, intimidating perhaps.  He'd have to be charming.  Witty.  Maybe even funny.  

Sitting up she waited to catch sight of the man of the hour, hoping he would like her as much as she had already decided to like him.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Alucard sat playing on the old Petrof piano while waiting for Integra to show up.   She told him it would be 5 minutes, but he was on his fourth song. He didn’t mind at all though, to him she was worth waiting for.  A smile broke across his face when he heard his concierge begin to speak

Good morning Miss Hellsing, I am sure you heard Alucard playing when you came in.”   The tall-blonde said. 

Alucard beamed as he walked up to his life-long friend, who also happened to be the woman he was madly in love with.  He placed a hand on her hip, and the other caressing her cheek.Good morning my love.” He gave her a quick kiss, “You look amazing.”    He offered her his arm, still smiling down at her, as they headed out the door he asked,  “So what are these places you, Aaron, and Jason are taking me?”

Once outside Alucard looked away from Integra and it was then it registered the car parked out front was not Integra’s or her bodyguard’s.  His eyes lit up when he realized it was @Billy_Mastrosimone’s car.  Today was going to be very fun indeed, Alucard was looking forward to this. He walked Integra up to the front passenger side and opened the door for her, helping her into the car.  He lovingly looked at her for a brief moment, with a gentle smile across his lips before closing the door.

A mischievous grin crossed his face as he opened up the back door to take his seat next to Billy, had he not been so caught up in Integra he may have noticed the young lady in the back seat as well.  He didn’t let the surprise shake him though, he has always been good at just rolling with the little surprises life brings, a habit he never got out of from living on the streets. He ran his fingers through his raven black hair, as he grinned, “Biiiiig Daddy, you brought me a present.”  Alucard smiled at Aurora, the morning light gave his amber eyes a soft, warm glow,And what is the lovely lady’s name?  My name is Alucard. But you, my dear, may call me Alu.”

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Aurora had never seen anyone else with her color eyes before, but Alucard's weren't precisely as hers.  His... felt different.  They were lovely, and perhaps a bit frightening after a fashion.  She found herself wanting to stare at them more than was polite and blushed slightly as he called her lovely - barely making note of his affection, if odd, nickname for Billy.  Though she was sure she'd bring it up again later.

She offered her hand to Alu, "Aurora Byrne."  She said politely. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you.  Everyone has said such nice things about you.  I really appreciate you choosing to come along with us on this shopping trip.  Integra mentioned you have very good taste - I figured that could be a great help to us in replacing my lost wardrobe and finding Billy some clothes as well.  We need to breathe some life into his wardrobe and you may be just the man to help with that!"

Alucard gently took Aurora's hand in his, and with a quick kiss to her fingers, Alucard replied in his normal deep-baritone voice, "Oh trust me, the pleasure is all mine Miss Byrne."  He took note of her eyes, so much like his, though they didn't seem to carry the same luminescence as his did.  He couldn't help but wonder though if she suffered the same hate he had, and still does, because of them. 

"Billy, just where have you been hiding this sweet little thing?" Alucard near purred at the Don. 

Clearly, he had to have misheard her.  He was sure there was no one everyone had nice things to say about him, and he smiled and spoke with a warm laugh in his tone, "I think you might have phrases like, 'he's an asshole, or pain-in-the-ass', confused with nice things." He gave the woman a smile and a playful wink. As he spoke his next words, his warm friendly grin turned into a very mischievous grin.  "I am VERY curious, however, if Integra said I had a good taste... just WHAT did she say I taste like?" Alucard knew damn well what she meant by the comment, but he couldn't pass up such a rich opportunity. 

Billy tensed up as soon as Alucard had given him his normal, yet exhaustive, greeting. Billy would never get used to it. He made Aurora happy for a moment though so he relaxed again for a moment.

And then he called her a sweet little thing. Billy moved to put himself between Alucard and Aurora then and glared at the man.

"Say what you will to me, but my Aurora is not a sweet little thing. She is a woman who could rival anyone I've ever met, present company not excluded."

Billy sat back in his chair then and nodded toward the front seat.

"Boys you should drive because we're going to need air very very soon."

Integra was sitting next to Alucard, leaning back against the seat as her right leg was draped over her left leg as she sat close to Alucard. She was listening to the conversation, keeping out of most of it as she allowed Aurora to go into the deep end with meeting Alucard. Hearing him talk, she was fine with just about everything until she heard Alucard ask what it was that she'd said he tasted like. She felt her eye twitch slightly, hearing her brother's response though. She glanced over towards Alucard as her arm stretched out and backhanded Alucard across his chest.

"Mind your Tongue, Alucard..."

Alucard took a long deep breath, "No boys, there's no need to get driving.  I won't be long."  They, as they should, listened to Billy and began driving.

His eyes no longer carried a warm, soft glow as he looked Billy in his eyes, a sharp annoyed tone to his voice, "How fucking dare you assume, or even hint at,  I would think less of a person just because of they're a woman.  You're one hell of an idiot if you really think Integra would even put up with me if that was the truth of it.  There is one thing that makes me think less of an individual and that is their actions, Don Matrosimone.  Now put your dick away, I'm sure your girlfriend is thoroughly impressed."

He ran his fingers through his raven black hair before looking at Aurora.  His tone softer and genuinely apologetic, "I do apologize for my ignorance on your sensitivity to your stature.  As I am sure you are aware, I had no way of knowing.  Had I known, I wouldn't have been so disrespectful.  I do swear that the phrasing was not diminutive in the condescending sort of way, but as a sign affection. Adding playfully, in a way to let her know, that he knew, she was no simple woman, "Though if you do plan on coming at me with those knives, go for the throat."  He unbuttoned his shirt just enough to show the freshly healing scars that covered nearly every inch of exposed flesh, and still raw brand on his chest, "You see, pain, is just an old friend of mine."  Alucard gave a long laugh, he could tell there was more the young woman than meets the eye, "You are a fireball, I like that.  So, despite what you may think of me after today, it was a pleasure meeting you.  I sincerely hope we meet again, my twin Iris."

He finally looked to the woman at his side, "Tegs... My heart. My soul.  My very reason for living.  If you ever decide to bring me along to meet someone for your own enjoyment, then scold me for behaving just as you had hoped I would... Do me a favor, leave me be next time." He pressed his fingers to his temples and let out a sigh, "The air in this car is way too serious for my liking, if I'm going to be around such unpleasant seriousness, I'm going to be getting work done at the hotel." 

Alucard could feel the car come to a stop at a traffic light, he opened the door and climbed out.  Before closing the door, he gave a mischevious grin, as he let his voice fall into a husky, sexual tone "And Tegs, I'll remember you telling me to mind my tongue the next time you're begging for me to use it."  Alucard gave Aurora quick wink after the comment before shutting the door and casually walking through the busy traffic like he didn't have a care in the world.   He had absolutely no plans to go back to the hotel though, and he thought about jumping on the bus that was parked there.  Instead, he paid the other passenger's fares and simply decided on a walk.

In truth, Aurora hadn't noticed him call her 'little', she was so taken with the man in front of her and the novelty of the moment that it was the furthest thing from her mind!  At least until Billy reacted.  Then she couldn't help but smile.  At first, it was so sweet to see him standing up for her and remembering she didn't like those sort of pet names and then, it wasn't so sweet anymore as Alucard got upset and gave to Billy as good as he got - to say nothing of Integra hitting Alucard!

Aurora felt horrible.  She hadn't even opened her mouth this time and still, she managed to scare off friends!  It was as if she had a dark cloud floating above her head.  Maybe she just wasn't meant to have a group of friends like this to spend time with?

Stab him... does he think I'd actually stab him?!?  I mean I could but why?!?  And wait!  How the FUCK did he see my knives?

And then he did it. Aurora couldn't help but look intensely at the scars on his body.  She wondered where they came from, what was his story, and more importantly, her mind wandered to ... Aurora averted her eyes instantly looking to Billy who was just then looking from her back to Alucard. 

Oh shit.  

She hadn't made a secret of how attracted she was to men with scars... she played with and focused on the two Billy had gotten protecting her quite a bit and now here was this other guy, INTEGRA'S GUY, flashing his for her to oggle!  Something told her Billy's temper wasn't about to improve.  Alucard was right, the air in the car DID just get a lot tenser!

Aurora's mouth fell open as the man quipped casually about his private time with Integra and then just left.  She closed her mouth audibly and looked from Integra to Billy and back to Integra again and tried to break the ice that had been left in the wake of the strange man. 

"Billy has scars too..." she muttered, trying to to be funny.

Integra was silent throughout the whole exchange. She wasn't really sure what to say but she could feel the annoyance coming off of Alucard. It was almost suffocating being in this car while the two men seemed to have it out for each other. It wasn't until Alucard got up to leave the car while they were stopped at a red light that she moved a bit, having thought about following after him, but knowing he probably also needed some space right now. She squirmed a bit in her seat as she attempted to hide the dark redness of her cheeks at that last statement he'd made before leaving. 

Honestly, she shouldn't be surprised that he'd made a comment like that, but there was something about one's brother hearing about such sexual things that just made it ... well embarrassing. She rubbed her temple slightly as she glanced between Aurora and Billy, taking in their reactions before laughing softly at Aurora's comment.

"I told you... Alucard is an acquired taste..." She wasn't really sure what else to say besides that.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Stick to Your Guns
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL