Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 15:00:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Waterfront Woes Started by: Zoom on Mar 24, '19 22:01

Lets wait for a Rogue to come out of PH (Again) and see if you condemn a whole district because of one rogue.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Cheryl, careful that kind of smarts will get you killed and your crew killed.

Report Post Tip

Thawne was zipping around when he heard Zooms speech stopping and listening to the youngsters of fallen members of their society. Looking over to RoronoaZoro one who seem to have a hard time with the loss of a parent.

RoronoaZoro I can clearly haven't been in this life long enough to understand that if there is a threat even if it is simply a small threat people will take action. It is the way of this life. The motions we go through here very simple, there is no reason to cry over spilled milk. Plus in war innocent people die thus is the way of war and our world. 

Look I get it when you loose a mother or father its hard to face the fact all the hard work your parents put into this life gone in a second. Instead of trashing their memory by moaning and complaining, honor them as you join this life to do better then they did. 

I think I will take some money and create a group for the children of fallen Mafioso's, a safe place where you can talk about the pain you feel and not have everyone coming at you so harshly.  

Thawne extended his hand to shake RoronoaZoro's to console him.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Thawne, considering I’ve made it perfectly clear that I am not only at peace with any ‘loss’ I’ve suffered but also that none of my actions or statements are emotionally charged by anything other than an allergy to bullshit, I’m going to assume that you have either only listened to the points I’ve made that interest you or you are attempting to get a rise out of me. Either way you have my pity and thus I will refrain from focusing my sights on you.

That said, you do bring up a good point that I think needs to be discussed further.

“that if there is a threat even if it is simply a small threat people will take action”

If it’s the case that one so young and new to this life such as you is capable of coming to this very obvious conclusion then why is it that a much larger and very well-known threat is currently being allowed to continue to breathe in Seattle right now?

Report Post Tip

Bowing before him in an apologetic form.

I am sorry that I miss heard you then. I seek no ill will or any form of a rise out of one who is a child of a fallen member of this society. I understand your frustration and allergy to bullshit, I believe they might have a pill for that. 

Rubbing his chin for a moment at RoronoaZoro comment.

That is quite a bold statement for someone who is new to this life of ours, but atleast who might this be? I assume you had some deep talks with your father on this then? 

Report Post Tip

Apology accepted and you are forgiven for your mistake dear child. Unfortunately as is the way of this world, you still need to die and I'm sure Zoom can assist me with the necessary call.

They do indeed make a pill for it! I love your enthusiasm but I honestly doubt now is the time or place for me to downing ecstasy.

It is a very bold statement, how assertive of you. You are crazier than a depressed clown if you think I'm prepared to give specific details freely though.

Report Post Tip

Thawne thinking a moment on his words trying to understand, then laughing.

Clearly young blood you are not familiar with our way of life. You are nothing more than the dirt I wipe from my shoe, with that being said I assure you I will not die for not listening to someone who doesn't carry a button.

Smirking as he continued.

As for giving details about what you speak simply makes me think.. Sneezes in the middle of his sentence. Oh my apologizes seems your allergy might be contagious.. Any ways makes me think that you might be simply a liar or con-artist trying to make a name for himself, puffing out his chest like some special monkey at the zoo. 

But I do applaud you for that.

Awkwardly begins clapping. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Well well well, lookie here. I didn’t threaten you nor did I suggest that you would be shot because you listened to me yet the once polite and apologetic gentleman has turned into a grunting dick swinger throwing insults around purely because I suggested that it was the way of this world for his bosses to shoot people for making mistakes.

It does make me laugh though considering one of the main veins of this discussion was with regards to crew leaders and their hands making ‘mistakes’ with their decisions and here you are having now managed to misinterpret my words on two separate occasions, one of which led you to be suddenly and unnecessarily aggressive with me.

I’m not entirely sure which corner you are trying to fight from but it would seem that you are doing a very good job of proving my point for me and for that I thank you.

I’d also suggest you seek medical help because I can assure you that your sneezing fits are of no direct result of anything I’ve said.

Report Post Tip

You assume that I am angry at all when that is the farthest from the truth. When I state you are nothing but the dirt under my shoe its not out of anger its out of pure fact, but yet you assume that I am some big dick swinging grunt you know nothing about me. I merely stated a fact you jumped on a high horse acting as if I was gonna pull a gun on you. Again with your assumption I am proving your point. I don't see how you think I am coming at any form of aggression. I have not once said anything about raising a hand or gun or anything really to come after you. I am just having a discussion. 

I think you need to take a deep breath and relax some son. You got a lot going just recently and need to take a step back.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

So... you playing internal good cop bad cop with yourself like some sort of confused schizophrenic and emotionally swinging from being a kind, gentle and apologetic person to suddenly pointing out hurtful 'facts' about me (and lets not sugar coat them, they are insults) without any kind of provocation is just a way of normal life for you then is it? 

Stable.

Report Post Tip

I am a kind and gentle man but when you say that I should be shot because I misconstrued what you said. Please.. Hurtful fact? so the fact that you are a lower rank in our society and pretty much are the dirt on my shoe until you have made something of yourself, that hurt you? My I do need to open up that safe space for children of the fallen.

Then you come after my mental stability? Really? I didn't realize you were a Dr, but that is okay I forgive you for that because I am a kind man. I am sorry that a fact hurts. If you need a hug I will glad give you to help you feel much more comfortable. 

Extends his arms with a smile for @RoronaZoro

As a matter of fact anyone that is here right now and needs a hug please come here.

Report Post Tip

RoronoaZoro you know if you need a good drug I got some good stuff called the Speed force. Might help take off the edge you need. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $250,000 Tip

I hear a lot of comments regarding "Philly rogues" and whole district wipes, let me clear up a few things for some simpletons who don't seem to get it.

Was the Philly rogue a Philly hand? No, seeing as the first victim was his CL not like you can punish the dead or ask for compensation.

Was a whole district in Seattle wiped because of one rogue from one family? No.

Now I believe there were a number of smaller "rogues" to come from Philly, however these were deliberately planted within Philly for the sole purpose of provoking other cities, they were not even trusted to be a part of the family proper let alone a hand.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $540,000 Tip

I do so love getting the opportunity to deal with people like you.

Firstly I didn’t say you should be shot, nor did I say that it was due to any opinions of my own. I said that you need to die because that’s how people in this world deal with mistakes.

Big mistakes, little mistakes, trusting someone, complete naivety or misconstrued assumptions, they matter not in the grand scheme of things. A mistake is a mistake regardless and as the saying goes what's good for the gander is good for the goose unless of course you want to finally to admit the fact surrounding this whole conversation that your bosses seem incapable of admitting to themselves and that is that in this place its one rule for some and a completely different rule for everyone else.

If it does come down simply assessing threats and that waterfront was considered a threat despite the rogues being dead then surely someone has to a take a serious long look at you and your district. You are clearly prone to misunderstanding information, jumping to conclusions and are severely unhinged and I wouldn’t want to be the one having to admit they made a mistake promoting you when you finally snap just a little bit too far. That is of course unless… gander, goose, blah blah you get my point.

I don’t need to be a doctor to point out obvious facts and I think everyone would be doing themselves a favour to stay out of your arms because you and your mouth are going to get people killed.

Report Post Tip

Moe, the crew leader invites the person themselves to their family or they appoint others to do so, the crew leader promotes/demotes and they give the position of hand. The fact is that the crew leader makes several decisions throughout their career that can be used to justify killing them of otherwise.

It doesn’t matter if that person lied their way up to a point of trustworthiness or not, crew leaders are expected to make decisions that involve trusting people every single day and to suggest that the position the rogue manages to worm their way into should be the justifying reason for whether or not to shoot a district is ludicrous.

People make mistakes, it’s called human nature. The only difference here is that two people can make the same mistake and both receive different outcomes.

Report Post Tip

Thawne moves closer to @RoronoaZora rustles his hand through his hair smiling at him as he looked down at the younger child. Giving his head then a soft pat.

My you are adorable for a child! Well you are entitled to your opinions there, but I know my mouth will not get my family killed. Alas you should watch your mouth and tone to people who out rank you, but I have better things to do then sit here listening to a child speak about how he thinks I am going to get my district killed because he is upset. I bid you adieu and best of luck to you in the future, I'll be watching.

Plus gotta hit up the speedforce to unfuck my brain from your adolescence thinking.

With that Thawne stepped back and lighting started to appear around his body. A hole opening up behind him only to disappear into it. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Roronoa is it? You seem to be labouring under the impression that my words were aimed squarely at you, perhaps I should have made eye contact with more people. The fact of that matter is they weren't, they were aimed at anyone who can't see the difference between the situations.

The simple lesson to be learned is your hands & auths are representation of you. Made members are also a representation but to a lesser degree & infractions involving them would usually involve a sit down.

Nothing about this is new, this is the way things have always been done.

Report Post Tip

As if insulting me wasn't enough you've now resorted to being patronizing (both common traits of non aggressive 'nice' people) all whilst running away from the conversation with your tail between your legs, if I didn't know any better I'd assume that you've been ordered to shut your mouth. Which is ironic considering you state you know it won't get anyone killed. 

Its hardly surprising to me that you believe you are above the law with regards to your actions and just further proves my point that certain people can do or say whatever they want and get away with it whilst others are wiped out for much less.

Report Post Tip

"Nothing about this is new, this is the way things have always been done."

I was completely prepared to converse with you on the points you made up till that point. 

Report Post Tip

Oh and by the way, despite the shit throwing and complete ignorance that I've had to endure with thus far I notice that I've still as of yet failed to receive an actual reasonable answer as to what threat or risk two loyal crew leaders and their families posed to everyone else after the rogues were gone?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Waterfront Woes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL