Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 13:05:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Waterfront Woes Started by: Zoom on Mar 24, '19 22:01

"Ay I don't really give a shit about that mate - I got the feel you're making a general point and attempt to discuss the problems so I was making a general statement in response. If that applies to you or not is no business of mine. In any case I think you know that trying to talk about problems in a place used to justify murder will be met with an equally judging response. I respect that you're doing that and hope that motivation to discuss the problems doesn't fade away in the days to come."

Report Post Tip

"In any case I think you know that trying to talk about problems in a place used to justify murder will be met with an equally judging response."

I most definitely do!

"I respect that you're doing that and hope that motivation to discuss the problems doesn't fade away in the days to come."

Thank you very much!

Report Post Tip

Looks around at the deserted space around himself and chuckles.

I can almost picture the telegram.

To: Everyone

FUCKING CEASE INTERACTING WITH HIM NOW!

Good doggies. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Bob paints a happy little tree and passes it to Roronoa_Zoro.

"It'll be okay, younger."

Bob wraps his arms around Roronoa, cuddling and cradling him to silence.

"It'll be okay, I promise. Time is our greatest healer."

PS: Oops. I must've missed that telegram.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

Roronoa_Zoro strode out into the centre of the square victorious, he mused at what had transpired here over the past couple of days and felt a twang of remorse that events had happened in the pitiful way that they had. In one hand with him he carried a small box with a red button that said “push me” on top and his other hand was rested on top drumming away his little fingers. He laughed to himself when the local lunatic painter handed him a small picture with the most retarded looking tree he had ever seen on it yet respectfully he thanked the man for his extreme effort.

Seeing as it has become painfully apparent that the executive order has actually been issued to tell everyone with any clout to refrain from further discussions with me (except for Bob, who apparently isn’t worth even sending telegrams to), I think my time here might have come to an end. I find it almost depressing that one single person demanding answers has brought an entire hierarchy to its knees because they’ve come to realise that there is little that they can now say or do that won’t just backfire further and add more fuel to the bonfire they started.

What I find crazy about this whole thing is that all it would have taken for this to be prevented would have been for one of them to have the guts to actually stand up and tell the truth rather than waste their time telling lies, throwing insults, relying on excuses and blaming everyone else but themselves. Instead of being the mobsters that they are, they resorted to spineless nonsense and actually managed to make themselves look like a bunch of incompetent fairies (which was intended to be a joke at first but it’s amusing how accurate it ended up being).

“This is the Mafia” was a term that was thrown around a lot as some sort of justification for the actions taken. Would it not have made more sense them to actually act like the respectable, fearless and downright devious people they state they are and just come out and tell the truth about why the people of Waterfront were killed.

“We didn’t like them. Instead of saving them after the rogue situation like we have done in the past with our friends, we have decided to shoot them all – This is the Mafia”

That. That would have sufficed and prevented all of this. Sure people wouldn’t have liked that any more than they did the lies they decided to spin but at least they could have held their heads high with self-respect rather than having to sulk away with their tails between their legs because their master has yanked their leashes to prevent anyone else making them look even worse than they already are.

I’m going to end my final little speech here with an absolute nugget of information that was intercepted and passed to myself by an esteemed colleague of mine about a week ago. This box that I've brought with me contains the said piece of information and I will be leaving it here with you all for you all to browse at your pleasure. I imagine a lot of people will go to great lengths to cast shade on this information and may even go as far as to call it a forgery but I can assure you it is not. This leaves you all with a simple choice to make my friends, do you a. believe that someone who has nothing to gain or lose and just wanted to call some people out on their bullshit and get them to admit the truth, or b. do you believe Mafioso ‘leaders’ who were so spineless whilst hiding in their ivory towers that they couldn’t even take responsibility for their own actions and just admit that they killed few people they simply didn’t like.

Push me

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Quote from Roronoa_Zoro's profile, labelled as "Push Me"

Mar 21, 11:49:13 You witnessed t**aa WACK ConnieMezzo

DEATH OF CONNIEMEZZO --- MARCH 21

HelpDesk | LondonHolmes | Grosso | Vash | pyscochef | Angela | Zaheer | MustachePete | Joyri | Broken | ChiefKeef | Vik | CeceliaBriggs | Auriel | AleksTomson | BirdPerson | Bloc_Party | Shady_Acres | ERIC_DRAVEN | Tutte | Cactus | Calogero-Vizzini | Strider | *Suzie_Philpot | *Katheleen | *Alexandria_Hull | *Philip_Allcock | *slenker | Eminem | vito_gravano_ | Vito_Genovese | TommyAsaro | *Paniagua | LeoMaranzano | Sabrina | *Justin_Aplington | NathanJones | *Stricklin | Nene | AdmiralAckbar | TalonBlade | Roguette | *Cory_Tibbs | *Ofelia_Spakes | ConnieMezzo | Southface | Vash_The_Stampede | xNei | RougeDesk | WebSpider
0 People playing poker-Edit Your Contacts

Bob shakes his head in disbelief.

"Sorry, younger... But this just doesn't check out. I was almost amused by your attempts to throw shade and bring an 'entire hierarchy to its knees' - you seemed to have put a lot of time into your unnecessarily lengthy posts. And then you took the shameful route of attempting to forge evidence. 0/10, come back and try harder next time, younger. Take care, now."

Bob reclaims his beautiful drawing from the grip of Zoro and skips off to continue his daily business.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $1,150,000 Tip
after a week the jew decided to visit the square....

he noticed a man hung w the words PUSH ME written on his chest....

....nope this city hasnt changed....
Report Post Tip
Stapled revisits the scene of the take down. A place where he briefly frequented during his first steps in the world.

Hopefully these streets get cleaned up soon. Looking forward to seeing what can happen in Waterfront.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Waterfront Woes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL