Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 06:55:24
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
UK meet - Liverpool - May/June'ish Started by: SyrupWaffle on Dec 01, '10 16:24

Hi Hi,

After a skype conference call the other night a UK mini meet was brought up.
This topic is purely to see who would be all interested in this.
The idea is extremely simple, meet up on a Saturday/Sunday night, do something fun (bowling lol?), get supper, go to the pub.

You can afterwards go home, stay in a hotel, sleep on the streets... w/e is convenient for you.

Manchester or London can also be considered but so far all interest is in Liverpool mainly.

Soooo who'd be interested?

Once I know if there's a lot of interest we should figure out some convenient dates!

Report Post Tip

Ps. if you're into motorsports, the TT on the Isle of Man starts on the 30th of May, which is where I will be for sure! (I hope) :D

Report Post Tip

Also 18+ preferred so we can get into everything we want without hassle. If you're under age and persistent to come, realise we won't be trying pub after pub to get you in. Tea should be all right !

Report Post Tip

well at bloody last. all the years on here, id absolutley be there, as  i live in liverpool that way my wife would let me go! lol sign me up.

Report Post Tip

I heard clause is up for this.

Report Post Tip

I heard that Craig will be interested and planning on a night in the bins after the pub.

Report Post Tip

I'm interested, also from Liverpool but would happily consider the other locations.

Quite possibly be able to find room for one or two individuals needing somewhere to sleep. I'm not on any registers either so it's uh, cool.

Report Post Tip

I'll do Manchester. Possibly. Nothing else. You're all not that exciting. Cept for Sprozza. I'd go anywhere for him.

Report Post Tip

Right so... Liverpool it is... :p

Report Post Tip

hell yeah liverpool is quite close to me

Report Post Tip

i could be tempted if jono was there

Report Post Tip

yea ill go. Ill drag Smoke along aswell. set a date.

Report Post Tip

Jono will be there, well I haven't really spoken to him about it... but he'll be there!

Report Post Tip

Just keep an eye on your wallets...

Report Post Tip

Liverpool. Land of the shapely ankle and the well chissled fetlock. I'm down with that. I am also down with the sleeping on the streets element. Reminds me of my time as a local urchin pilfering the carelessly guarded money purses of my social betters.

Report Post Tip

I heard that Craig will be interested and planning on a night in the bins after the pub.
Reply by: Underdog at Dec 01, '10 17:04

I think you heard wrong then because Craig is dead. R.I.P.

Report Post Tip

Skype conference call my ass, it was you bored randomly seeing who would answer!!!!!! :P

But yeah a meet in Liverpool would be cool, I'm up for it. :D

Report Post Tip

Hahahaha, not bored, but I needed entertainment !!

You did good!

Report Post Tip

Postino... Ill defo be there mate.

Report Post Tip

I may make an appearance for this.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: UK meet - Liverpool - May/June'ish
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL