Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 13:53:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The Windy City of Idiots Started by: JohnSmithJuniorKilla on Apr 09, '19 19:11

Ladies and Gentlemen my boss KennyRusso came and admitted he made a mistake, you all are right two wrongs don't make it right which is to say yes he should have been the bigger person and quietly ended the kids life.  Yes leaders make mistakes because we all know someone in our family tree that has made a mistake.  Yet here are a few points about the man you don't know.  He teaches the noobs I mean he really helps develop them that are willing to ask and listen to what he is saying.  He is quick to forgive and give a person a second chance.  He believes in helping his members become better.  Now you can't ask for a better friend if you had him as a friend.  So what does that mean. 

Mistakes are made by the good hearted and the mean and it hurts one more then the other.  Now this is a place to place blame and yes he accepted his mistake in using a word that should not have been used.   Just remember that when you make a mistake that people will also judge you very harshly.  That doesn't make you into a monster it just points out that even you are fallible too.   Pauly_III made a great point words meaning changes and tomorrow it will change again.  I view KennyRusso as a man that tries to do the best he can and as a friend and a human being.  I hope you would try to get to know the man and see he's doesn't hate anyone.  He has a big heart and he will forgive and he will always admit when he is wrong.  I hope that in time you would one day get to know him because you would also come to value him as a friend.    

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip
The Grammer here is appalling.
Report Post Tip
^ now that’s some irony.
Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $340,000 Tip

Words are only words, they are only as powerful as those that hear them allow them to be. 

It's pretty obvious that these guys joke around with one another regularly. I will be the first one to agree that once someone takes offense to your jokes, you stop telling them. I think most of us can agree to this so I am not going to talk about this. 

What I will talk about is the first phrase I typed here. The word gay, it's another one of those words that used to have a legitimate definition (carefree/lighthearted) but then evolved into an insult and then evolved again to mean homosexual. So you will see people who use it as an insult, to mean homosexual, or both. I think in this particular case it was just an insult that was quickly turned into "homophobia" by the recipient taking it there. Besides that... If just the mere use of the word gay is homophobic then you should probably click that X in the left-hand corner of the website and go read the news and look for some real hatred out there. You could probably just walk outside your house and see or hear something far worse than some guy on the internet using the word gay. 

We're adults... Or at least we're suppose to be and words are just words. Grow up and deal with it like everyone else. 

I assume this thread started in the streets but now that's it's in OOC nobody's rank here matters you're just another human on another screen. If you don't like what someone has to say.. Move the fuck on. That philosophy could have prevented this whole topic.  

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Windy City of Idiots
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL