Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 04:58:49
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Hands must be Made Started by: Dean-Winchester on May 22, '19 19:26

This is a very simple suggestion honestly right now I see 5 hands just that are online right now that are 1 day old. Below is all the ranks above made that could be hands.

Consigliere - 18
Boss - 20
Capo - 25
Made Man - 21

84 People right there, not counting the Don's in a GF family that could be hands. So my question is what sense does this make? When in life would a Don or Godfather let someone young and inexperienced take a position when there are all these people or rank?

I hate not seeing new blood given a chance and the same old people given the spot time after time, at the very least make people reach the rank of Made Man before giving the hand position.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $124,228 Tip

They are not looking for new blood. When you hear new blood is given a chance 9 out of 10 times, if not 10 out of 10 times, it is a trap. Future target practice. 

Report Post Tip
You’re absolutely right, they normally set them up with the intent of killing them in a month or two
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $30,500 Tip

I agree

Report Post Tip
We went over this multiple times already . Same auth same hands over and over again under different names
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The solution is called rogue. Keep killing off their protection.

Report Post Tip

+1

Report Post Tip

+1 for sure. You should be able to put in some work aka leveling up before you can become a hand or up. 

-1.  Let the good players run the game regardless of their rank.  Make a name for yourself if that pisses you off.

I like this idea

I know if everyone dies and its hard to recruit people etc the game can do container crews and then these requirement go away anyways

Report Post Tip

-1.  Let the good players run the game regardless of their rank.  Make a name for yourself if that pisses you off.

What KonradCurze is trying to say is to let the good players aka vets continue to play cat and mouse, whilst running the game into the ground. And fuck all else.  

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Yeah nice one coming from a dead man lol

Report Post Tip

But I still agree

At the rate current rate of things, gangsters will be able to be crew leaders very soon.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $72,000 Tip
1+ cause why should someone fresh off the boat be a hand in a major crime organization. A lot of the community want it to be realistic but let shit like this get accepted in the game
Report Post Tip

Nah Hurley. Redundancy is the name of this game. 

https://mafiareturns.com/news/uprofile.php?id=2046453

Report Post Tip

I agree with this. Hands should be made +. Now a thug can be a hand. No standards at all.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $270,000 Tip

Thugs could be hands before this latest change. 

Squishy doesn't want to restrict leaders by forcing them to use people based on rank as hands. He caught a lot of flack for it when he did do it.

When a huge war wiped out the majority of the site there were very few above Made so he made the temporary change. With the number of times we do war and it devastates the site it's easier just to leave it than change the code every time.

Chances of him changing it back are slim to none now that he's publicly announced that it's permanent and changed the ranks for them. 

As many people that are bitching here about it being changed to Made+ will bitch if it is changed to Made+. They did before and they will again. 

I'm +1 for this. I mean it's not gonna change much of anything, because back before, people either stayed with no hands or just put people there as place holder hands until they could get their friends back up to the level. But it is pretty pathetic to look and see thugs as hands. Makes the position mean jack shit in my opinion and keeps down hard workers.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

+1

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Hands must be Made
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL