Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 07:46:20
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Hands must be Made Started by: Dean-Winchester on May 22, '19 19:26
Honestly mate, I couldn’t give two shits how you run your family. All I’m doing is pointing out the hypocrisy of essentially everything you do. And, when you first set up shop, both hands were Wise Guy, which still isn’t Made.
For that matter, you talk and bitch about new blood not getting the chance to lead, how many families have you had now? Exactly. If there was a circle jerk, and I don’t believe there is, you would be firmly in the middle with one in each hand.
That being said, everything you said in your post about him dying and proving loyalty, doesn’t that also go against everything you’ve argued? Idiot.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Damn Dean, you really looking like an attention seeking clown now lmfao.

Report Post Tip
For what a suggestion I wrote 2 months ago, and commented on once? Y’all try so hard to troll around here and just end up sounding sour. This still a good suggestion, but until it gets implemented into the game why should I limit myself on who I place as hands when it’s not something others around me must do as well? Makes no sense, I’m going about my day now. You boys try and find something better to do.
Report Post Tip
“why should I limit myself on who I place as hands”
Really dude?
That just completely confirms any hypocrisy. Ever heard of lead by example? Be the change you want to see in the world?
If this was truly what you wanted, as supposed to just crying out for attention in any way possible (seriously, have you read what you or your past accounts have posted? It’s pathetic mate) then you would BE that change. You would SHOW that it can work by giving people chances, you wouldn’t put anyone under Made in a hand position. You would make Made mean something. You wouldn’t have the “if you can’t beat them join them” mentality. I’m not going to waste more time on your blatant ignorance, because honestly it’s just an insult to my intelligence. I just wanted to point out that you are not a man of your word, and certainly not a man worthy of your rank. Or, more bluntly, you’re a hypocrite. Enjoy it mate.
Report Post Tip

" This still a good suggestion, but until it gets implemented into the game why should I limit myself on who I place as hands when it’s not something others around me must do as well? "

Rank limitations will not be implemented into the game.  The rank limitations for the hands is up the users to set their rules.  I am giving you all a blank canvas so that every user has a voice in how they want it done.  You can vote with your gun.  If there is a low ranked hand, its only because the rest of the userbase allows it through inaction.

Sometimes the userbase has to take an active role in determining their situation rather than just be a passive all accepting passenger, this is one of those cases.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

“why should I limit myself on who I place as hands”
Really dude?

Aren't you already placing your self on a limit basis?

You can vote with your gun.

I like this idea. 

Report Post Tip

Dean make me your rhm, the chances are I will never ever make made man...what a complete joke shop

Report Post Tip

The wheels on the bus go round and round....

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Hands must be Made
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL