Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 21:55:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Finding out secrets! Started by: Kirya on Jun 16, '19 18:43

As she looked around, she could see what looked to be like her brothers symbols, as shd could see them dusted over a little, she then blew the dust away, she looked up to see a dead end, she sighed. She pulled out the paper and looked at it, seeing what do with them, she turned them just right and pushed them.

Then as she heard a click, she then heard something, she then blinded and saw the floor in the hall way going down,  She then started to walk as it was going to a slant, turning into like a sliding ramp. She held the puppies close, and allowed herself to slide. The as she reached the bottom, she heard the floor going back up, and she put the paper back in her pocket.

Then started to walk, she sighed looked for the door to get together weapons. Then suddenly a hand was wrapped around her waist and her mouth, and pulled back towards them, it was strong and felt safe, at first thought it was her brother, but wjen she looked to the corner or her eye he looked ti be standing next to her. As she went to scream her out his finger to his lios hushing her, she realized she was pulled into a dark room, but ti her eyes it looked bright, she relaxed letting them hide her.

"That was weird..maybe i followed something that was of her shadow." He said shrugging it off.

As he went back up strairs wondering how she was even able to open it from the outside, he then went back to the queen.

"My queen..i lost her...she down in that dead end hallway." He said, as he stood before her.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

She growled as Zsadist back with the news,  a shiver ran down Savannah's spine as the hairs stood on the back of her neck "where was she when she vanished. Damn it, Zsadist i asked you to watch her, Get me the blue prints on the manor and the whole tunnels " Becoming agitated as she paced back and forth the room, before turning to Rhage "Take the twins to somewhere safe until this is over. something ain't right here"

Report Post Tip

As they left, she left the warm hands taken off of her and she saw that they were gone, "What the hell?...aren't you supposed to be in a deep sleep?...asshole?" She whispered loudly, he laughed, as she turned to look to see who touched her.

"Hello...its good to see you as well." The male said, and she almost cried, it had been awhile since she saw him. 

"Shiki..and moses...Where the hell have you guys been?" She said, as her brother picked her up and moses shut the door.

"Be quiet...we don't have a lot of time before they come looking for you...so I'm gonna tell you this...since you have your coat on, grab your weapons...and while you grab, we will talk..." Shiki said, she blinded and nodded.

As they light a thing, she could see her weapons she started to grab and put thrm in their compartments, "Okay..so we will train you...but if we do it in person..it will have to be at night..and during the day..we will train you through visions...we won't make it hurt." He said she gave a sharp nod.

"So tell me..what did you find out about the way going on?" Moses asked.

"Well..i know they are sending over basically children..before they even get to really train them..the draft is insane...the only thing that they aren't taking is anything over 65." She said, and he nodded, She thrn said as an after thought. "They running out of money as usual...and get this...german jews are being discriminated against...they aren't being taken to good prison camps...they are being taken to war shit holes and gassed out until they die..then thry either bury them..or burn them" She said as she grabbed her throwing knives.

"Wait...what?!...please tell me I didnt hear you right?." Shiki paused and then said. "If that's true then..he is with the hunters and assassins association..along with carpathian war." He said, she nodded.

"Yeah..you heard right...i watched...I couldn't really do anything being under cover and all." she said, they nodded,  as Shiki put her guns away.

"Alright so..what about our problems...what did you find out?" Moses asked, just as Leviticus show up he bowed she smiled at him.

"Well...honestly putting it bluntly?...you should have just fought them...Because..they people don't know a thing about fighting...and she has thrm here..the most dangerous place...this is their war ground now...they are here..in the waiting..they are even amongst her people ...remember when they posed as a mother and a couple of children?" She paused as they nodded. "Okay well..that is one of their powers...that they got from my blood...but its only a small dose..also they are becoming deformed...because instead of having a test subject...they just gave themselves the power like a dumb ass." She said, as she put her foot on it trunk chest. 

"So basically a way to put it...they are screwed...unless we have them training?" Leviticus asked, she nodded. 

Report Post Tip

Savannah growled as she looked at the blue prints, her claws extended "where the fuck is she? damn it  how can one small person vanish from sight" thumping the desk with her fist in anger.

"Show me where the fuck she was NOW!!!!!" Transforming into her panther form and heads out through the door following Zsadist down the tunnels. Sniffing the air to pick up any scent

Report Post Tip

As she put her guns in the compartments, she then put her foot down and looked up at them. "Yeah pretty much...and what's weird is they aren't doing a thing...they are just sitting there...it looks like they are waiting..so i wanna be ready...i alsi know every single fighting move that the Carpathians have won't do a thing to them." She said, asshe paused and then she looked over at the other stuff she needed to put in her coat. "But their ancient stuff...that is considered illegal i guess...but it works...and i know all of it..which i got lucky to even get it." She said, as she finished up and then turned to look at them.

"Damn Kirya...how far up their ranks did you get?" Shiki asked, he seemed honestly curious.

"Well, all the way up to the white house, and it took me all the way to hitler." She stated as she finished putting the rest of her weapons in her coat then out her main swords next to her guns and on her back.

"Shit...you got higher than what we expected." Moses said, she nodded. 

"Mm..yeah...its time we took a stand...instead of running l..wjy can't we destroy it head on?" She asked, as they nodded in agreement.

"Alright...you get going..just take this hall way out..as soon as you leave this room take a right and then a left and it will lead you right to the training grounds...also you need to train before you go onto the ancient training ground." Shiki stated, as she nodded giving them hugs and then taking the puppies where she was told to go.

"Well my queen, it was down that dead end hallway..she thrn disappeared..also i thought i heard something like stone moving against stone...like bring in the tombs in egypt, their contraptions..that's what it sounded like." He said, as he pointed to the map.

"Hey...hey! ..wait...we found her." a messenger said as he came in running and out of breathe.

"Where?" The guy asked.

"The training grounds." The messenger said. 

Report Post Tip

She padded slowly over to the wall and to begin to sniff the air, shaking off thoughts as she turns her head seeing the messenger "I want this area watched at all times understand me and look for anymore blueprints even older than this" The men nodded their heads "Yes my Queen "

Looking at the map all she could see was dead ends, frowning as she changed back  then summons some clothes. "Do they really think me that fucking stupid? " Turning to face her men as her eyes turned blood red, before vanishing from sight and appears at the training grounds.  Blending as mist close to the tree line, watching the girl as the anger built up inside her

Report Post Tip

As kirya spun coming down to the ground, making a woosh of dust, she thrn landed on her left knee and her right foot, and her fists on the ground, she then stood up, a bd shook it off. 

"Damn..I forgot i can do that..", She said standing straight up. 

She looked over and saw something weird, looking directly at it, her eyes completely blank, and boredom.

She then lifted up her hands making the dust move around, she then stopped and made her other hand make water appear out of no where, using both hands making water move around in the air.

Report Post Tip

Savannah reappeared from the trees with her hood pulled up over her head, as she held her sword in her hand "You my dear better fucking tell me what is going on? You come to my home and vanish into thin air. Telling me half of the information. NOW SPEAK?" 

A low growl escapes her lips as the beast was close to the surface, her knuckles turning white from gripping the handle tightly

Report Post Tip

She dropped the water ball hurting one of the puppies, as she gasped as she heard them whine, she didnt mean to, she just got distracted and made her jump, she ran over to the puppy to check him, "hey hey...sh sh..its okay.....are you okay?" She asked, as the puppy licked her,she sighed, as she moved her hand over him and dryed his fur, using a soothing heat.

"You really want to know?...your darkest secret?" She stood up, and looked at the woman, kirya showed the alpha of all alphas in her. "There is a reason i don't say anything...I have been watching over my brother since we were born just as he has done me...your methods of fighting your enemies...won't get anywhere but slaughtered...I am shiki's twin sister...also there is a lot that you aren't telling me..just Because I disappesr doesnt mean i need to tell you guys where i go...I don't belong to anyone here...I am only here to protect those people and your kids...Because my twin asked me too...i don't know anyone of you...and yet you all are trying to put.." She started to say but a hand was put over her mouth,by Leviticus.

"Thats enough..both of you.."Shiki said in a disembodied voice.

"Savannah..I sent this girl to help you...I can't come to you right now..im not dead..but I'm well preoccupied right now....you keep doing this..losing control...I trained you better than that...she isn't your enemy..your enemy is waiting Outside throat gates..in waiting...if you want yo win then you will listening to her and stop being so mean..you are real h our kids something i don't ever want them to learn ..now kirya calm down..i know you are scarde ..but you have Leviticus and those around you..trust them..they will lead you down the right path." He spoke and thrn the voice disappeared, kirya almost wanted to cry.

"Now...he has spoken..Sacannah just trust me on this..kirya knows more than What she can tell you..the more she tells you the more she could get killed." Leviticus said.

Report Post Tip

Savannah turned her back and took a deep breath, "you may have trained me but i am my own woman. You keeping secrets in places i don't dont even know. This manor i brought to life with our kids, not even telling me she was coming " Her body shaking with anger and by the hurt as she walks back to the manor to be with her babies. looking back over her shoulder  "until you decide to tell me the real reason why you hidden all this time. stay the fuck away "

Report Post Tip

She blinked her tears away, as she bowed to the queen, and sighed, watching the female walk off to do her own thing, she looked to leviticus who shrugged, "Okay let's train." She said as he nodded .

"Alright...kirya, i want yyou to try and pick yourself up off the ground, and then try to fly to me." He said softly, as she nodded.

She then closed her eyes and used her own power to make herself fly, imagining that she was moving off of the ground towards him, then she felt something want touching her cheek.

She opened her eyes and blinked. "What...did i do something wrong?" She asked he chuckled.

"No..you moved towards me...you were like this bacl then fast..and quick at everything you did without realizing it." He chuckled as she giggled.

"My queen, check this out." Phury said showing her all the stuff kirya has found out about her people and her in her previous life.

Showing her a drawing off her and a story behind it..where she had fallen in love and died betraying her lover, but actually died protecting her lover and then she has went dark when she heard about her lovers family, her lover has turned dark or so the story went but kirya knew the truth..

"What does she know?" He asked as he showed her all the pictures of kiryas evidence that she had been kidnapped and tortured and further darker things.

Report Post Tip

Walking over to the girls belongings, Savannah picked up the picture and frowned as she read the story "What the fuck does this mean? what does she know about my people " she sighed and took the pictures and the story to her room. Savannah needed to think alone, she was still in shock hearing his voice, perhaps she was imagining it all 

Report Post Tip

She took a step back and sighed, "Alright, let's try that again," She said, as she closed her eyes but this time nothing happened.

She opened her eyes and her chuckled, "What is so funny?" She asked, him as she frowned.

"Hmm, well I'm gonna start by shooting at you and i want you to either block it or dodge it..either or I don't care." Leviticus said, she nodded.

He then walked over to the table, and grabbed  gun and a bow, the bow was ordinary bow, this bow was an automatic and it had a burrow, with more than 5 arrows in is, she sighed, the gun, wwll it looked to be standard issued gun for the classic mafia 1930's era. She then put up a shield for the puppies so they wouldn't get shot,she gave a sharp nod. 

Then as she gave a sharp nod, as the arrows started to come at her, she moved her hand around as she jumped, thrnn sort of twisted, like she was laying on her belly in the air, and then she landed on her feet, she secretly cheered. She cheered to quickly as she felt and arrow in her arm, she grunted as she pulled it out.

She had been doing this through out the night and into the morning, training, and becoming faster, as ducked and weaved. "holy shit.." Someone said as they walked by, she sighed ignoring them.

"Alright...we will continue this later...you go get some rest and in about two hours we will go and also go feed..before you drop." He chuckled, and she nodded.

She then let down the shield for the puppies, and went and picked them up, as she went bacl inside someone stopped her. "You don't want to go this way...uhm..uhm..you wanna go straight to your room." The male said as she raised a brow.

"Yeah...I think I have to grab my stuff first." She said as he blocked her again.

"No..we will bring it to the room." The man said, as she looked up at him and smirked.

"You guys went through my stuff didnt you?" She asked, as he tried to look confused, she tsked.

She then disappeared as the male ran to his boss, appeared next to her stuff back in the family room, she could see it had been opened and sighed through, everything was pulled out and moved, she growled making the whole house shake then suddenly Leviticus appeared looking confused. 

"You know...i do my brother a favor...and I get pushed around...why? Because she is so suspicious of me? I'm just asking confused as she is...but that doesn't give them the right to go through my stuff...i don't care how powerful you are..you don't seem me going through her stuff...only reason I'm here is because my brother let me in, and this is his house...plain and simple." She said, as she put her thing's away.

"Kirya...calm down...just go to the room and you will feel better...its your brothers personal room...I will show you." He whispered, and she blinded and almost laughed.

As she finished picking up her stuff a nd cleaning up the message that they made, she gritted her teeth and followed Leviticus, "You know...I'm going to need a personal body Guard...from them." She said, feeling annoyed and bumped right into him as they came to a stop.

Kirya this is your room" he said pointing to the closed door, it was the room they had given her, she had seen this room before.

She then pulled out another key, and put it into through door, unlocking it, and it clicked, she looked bacl at him as he nodded, she thrn opened the door. As the door opened she put the key back, and then she heard someone behind her, "Excuse me..i need to check your bags." The male stated.

"You know, I'm just going to leave...I shouldn't have come...I don't know what my dead brother was thinking but...bless his soul, this is not the hospitality my brother told me about.." She said, as he held uo his hands.

"No no no...please don't leave...its not that we are trying to be rude, its just its hard to trust people..especially when they know things that they aren't telling us." He said, she laughed that time.

"You know, I can say the same for you guys,...and not just That..you guys have the enemy among your people, and you find me suspicious..and you wonder why you are bound to fail." Said, as she walked into her room and Leviticus followed her.

"You need to humiliate her further and watch her shower now?" Leviticus said, as the male backed up and he closed them in, locking the room door.

Report Post Tip

Savannah sat back and sighed to herself before getting up, walking over to her bedroom door. Pulling it open as she heard the commotion from down the hall  "PHURY leave her now, we are all on edge since the war and we have children in the manor."

Turning to Kirya and holds out her arms "Forgive Kirya, I mean't no harm to you. I've been scared for so long and this beast is driving me crazy, so full of anger " Handing her the picture and the papers  "Please, we need to know what we are facing "

Report Post Tip

"Alright. Well...let me take a shower..and then I show you what you are up against...it won't take long..its right..." She said, and smiled.

Then as she locked the door and took off her clothes and started started up the shower, this room smelled just like her brother, she let the water run. As the the water ran, she finished getting undressed, and she stepped it, as the water made her wet, the blood seeping from her wounds and drying up clinging ot her skin, started to wash off. 

"Kirya...can I ask you something?" Leviticus asked.

"Hmm..sure.?" She said as she started to wash her hair 

"I don't see a reason to have one...I mean the one lover i did have, got scared because they saw me for what I truly am..a monster." She said as she finished with hair and started on her body.

"Isn't that lonely?...you aren't a monster kirya...they just don't understand you is..so they fear what they don't know...or don't understand..you are unique...and humans are jealous.." He said, she snorted.

"I doubt that..but you sound like you are trying to be my lover." She teased, as she finished washing her body and stepped out.

As she stepped out, he wrapped a towel around her, being a gentleman, "No....im just speaking the truth...besides my lover would have me rung up through the mud with my balls cut off..I'm good.." He said as they both laughed.

"Mhm...then quit offering..but honestly...i do get lonely but...I don't see who would anyway...i meam humans are soo biased that they even discriminate their own shadows." She said, as she dryed herself off.

As she dried herself off she then grabbed a isrealian style clothing that showed her belly off, it was blue and silky, and it counts to her upper body, but her pants were puffy. She smiled as she quickly put on her pants, but left the head veil of.

"Well, i know that..but hey you might find one that is just as weird as you and excepts all of you." He said as she grabbed her coat and put on her belt for her guns and swords.

"Yeah..yeah yeah." She said as she unlocked the door and took a step out as they had a teasing argument.

Report Post Tip

Savannah turned and went back to her office, pushing open the door. Shaking her head as she poured herself a long glass of whiskey, then went to her desk to sit down. Her mind was heavy and as well as her body, she had been up for nearly 48 hours straight from flying.

Vishous came in and lounged upon the couch with his legs crossed at the ankles ."My queen are you alright, you look exhausted and you haven't fed in days "

Lifting her head up to him "I can't feed, not after that night with the beast being out. I lost control  and i cant forgive myself for this "

Report Post Tip

Then as they stopped to the queens door, they stopped to knock, seeing the door slightly opened, her hand just about to knock and she had heard their some what conversation, and she decided not continue to listen, she felt rude she knocked on the.

"Uhm...I hello, its me kirya..I said i would prepare you...and I thought maybe I can talk to you about what i know." She said, as she looked around her, waitng them to let her in, she didnt want to just walk in .

As she stood there, she looked up at levitucus who had started laughing again at their conversation from earlier. "Look, your grill friend is a nutso. Bat shit crazy person..how you get along with her is beyond me." She giggled as he laughed

Report Post Tip

Savannah turned the chair around as her eyes had turned amber, "Come in please Kirya" Vishous came up beside his queen and leans down looking into her eyes "Calm my queen now, keep that beast inside you and push her down. We don't need the girl to get scared again. "

Looking up at him, she pushes beast down inside her mind and slowly calms down.  "why the fuck is she so set in her ways in wanting out so much. I  want to feed but im even scared of this after i killed that drunk in the alleyway "

Report Post Tip

"Alright...im not afraid of her...I'm afraid of would happen if I come around her without someone to keep her incontrol that she trusts..." She said, as she handed the woman a satchel of full of fresh human blood. 

"Drink It...if you don't trust it...i will have myself and this man here drink some and show that its safe..." She said, as she went to sit down on the couch.

Then as she saw a the coffee table empty she smiled, "Leviticus shut the door please...I'm sure the queen wouldn't want people to hear her conversations..." She said as she started to take off her coat showing her outfit, she smiled.

She then pulled out a lot of research and study that she had, and set it on the table of what the queen is up against.

Report Post Tip

Taking the satchel of blood and takes out a bag as she bit into it drinking deeply,  Vishous  gripping her shoulder tightly. Pushing the beast back again as she turns and looks at the coffee table. Standing up and walks over, sitting back down at the research "tell me what you have learned Kirya, sorry again it is hard to control the beast lately now it has tasted human blood"

Looking and seeing the outfit and frowned slightly as she watched Vishous stand close by 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Finding out secrets!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL