Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 10:26:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Finding out secrets! Started by: Kirya on Jun 16, '19 18:43

"Ah...that's not a problem...I have more where that came from..its one reason i wanted to know if my brother had a pool haha.." She said as she organized everything, to let everyone see.

"Okay...so did my brother ever tell you why he had the mansion here?" She asked, as she looked back up at them, as she could see their peek of interests.

"If not..then let me explain...for years or centuries, the humans have used this sacred lands, because its a gate way between all worlds and the earth...it holds power..a massive amount power...i know because when my brother bought the land all them centuries ago, he kept it protected...thrn over the years to keep it from the enemy and the humans..he built a mansion..but this mansion is no mansion...it has everything you need here...including power...the waters here are powerful and sacred...they are so clean that don't have to worry about human stuff in it..not even their sunk pumps...or what ever you call it...he has their own sewers which actually cleaner than you think...everything is so sacred that when you go take a shower that your wounds heal automatically...and it gives you energy that you need." She said, looking up at them.

"Also this place, leads you right to his sacred training grounds of our clansmen and of your warriors...back when we were kids...immortals of all kinds would go there and train and hold competitions and duels and such." She said as they all looked at her, she cleared her throat, letting them catch up.

Report Post Tip

As she listened, she  shook her head  "yeah your brother did have a pool here" frowning slightly  "No he never did tell me about this place. Tell me why didnt he. the secrets he has kept from me" 

She growled softly as she looked down at the papers again"what can we do to protect the children as we have quite a few here, my men have families too and if these people are coming we need them to safety"

Report Post Tip

"Well maybe it was what he was preparing to do..but since he couldn't he had me come and help out in his place...first off before you do anything...they already have one step ahead of you..they have already influenced your people..i know because i can smell them...i know because another immortal such as myself called death, trained me to be able to smell them...you won't notice it by eye..except one thing, their eyes...and their reflexes...then once we get rid of them. Then we gotta find the real people that they replaced." she said, as she smiled.

​​​​​​"Once we get that done, then i show you some secrets about this place, then you hide the children that are younger than 5 that don't have powers and have never really trained..also hide them with your elderly...other than that...you will want to turn your people into an army, and ttain them in the ancient Carpathians way, the one where even your father made illegal...and once you do that..you have a lethal army...then while you are doing that...i will help infiltrate their ranks and protrect this place..." She said, sounding like her brother when he lead them into battle.

Report Post Tip

Savannah scratched her chin as she thinks "is this why my beast acting up lately, she picking up the scent of these beings your talking about. How could they have gotten into my home, with my children and those of the brothers" Her eyes widened as she mentioned the eyes "Oh dear god i have seen one maybe two "

Standing up as she pulled out two files from the cabinet and slapped them down in front of Kirya "These pair came in two weeks ago " She looked at Vishous and whispered into his ear "Go fetch them and place them in the dungeon take Phury, butch and Zsadist with you " 

Report Post Tip

"Oh...and uhm make sure you make it look friendly..unlit you get down there...then do what ever you are going to do...Because if you make it look like what you are actually going to do then they would have one." She said, as she nodded to them, and bowed in respect.

"Yeah...they have shape and form their bodies of anyone and anything...althpugh..unlike us,when we use that power it doesn't hurt..why? Because it was our power...but when they do it, its extremely painful, why? Because, the pain is their constant reminder that they stole things that didn't belong to them, they harmed innocent people that did nothing to them...also they don't know how to control the power, except the transformations..why? because that's the one they use the most, although a lot of thrm have sacrificed themselves, when they first started out." She said go ng more information.

She then pulled out another five files from her coat and set them ontop, and she opened it up, "Check this one...this was in the white house and in the and over in Germany, near hitler...i got one and I did and an autopsy on it., and the bone structures are weird...this is what I mean thry arr starting to degenerate, they can do our transforms and use some of our powers, but what I realized, is that the more they use them..it isn't only painful, but when they turn back into their original forms..they don't look as much as they used to, and over time they look like this." She said as she pulled out a picture of it.

As she pulled out picture of it, it was all black, and looked to be in like squid and liquid form, his eyes looked to be like they were going to pop out. 

Report Post Tip

She frowned as she looked at the file and bit her lip "Do as she says, make it look as if they have a room down there and monitor what they do and report back to me...Tell me, these things are the vile when it comes to women and i think you know what i mean by that.." A shudder ran down her spine as a flashback of when one of her fathers warriors found his lifemate  abused by men centuries ago. 

Looking down at the photos as the eyes sent a chill through her spine, before running to the bathroom just off to the side of her office and throws up. Vishous came in and held the hair to the side "My Queen, what is the matter it looks as if you seen a ghost or something " turning her head to the side 

"Can you remember the story i told you guys of a warrior who saved his mate from a father " He nodded "Yes my Queen "

Savannah sighed "I've seen the face of one back then, the father had eyes like the one in the picture "

Report Post Tip

"Okay...when ypu get the job done..let us know..once their all gone..then we can get started.." She said as she nodded to the queen, and shivered from the horror as well.

"Well..there is that..and they like to start off with the week..then once they feel like that week is no longer able to make the leader strong they go after females children and even men sometimes...they are very biased and stuck in their old ways." She said, as she pointed to people they went after.

"Now then..I think you should set up a perimeter..then have random shifts..never give them enough time to start figuring out your schedules..and never leave and area open...and those men or women are on break..they should be training or resting or getting some nourishments in their body." She stated thinking about their food going low.

"Also...I can have food delivered here...in the back...all types of nourishments..I know enough people around here..and if they forgot me...I can just use my brothers name...it works...I have a couple of business owners that could help with that." She said, with a smile. "Don't worry about the money...I can provide that." She said, giving a sharp nod.

She then let them catch up, as a few of them had wide eyes like she had been thinking about this for awhile, she smiled.

"You know...I just thought about this...but in their concentration camps...they experiment on the people that they are holding..women children men...any one they can get their hands on...sad thing is...they alsi beat them..i feel bad really..Because all I could do was watch..I wanted so badly to murder them..but i knew i couldn't..not until I got what I needed..and I had to leave and report to my brother...they where using the experiements in the underground bunkers below the concentration camps." She shivered from the horror.

"So as i said, our rnemy ranks go all the way up to the governments of the world." She said, looking at all of them.

"So if we can kill of these here, we just took down at least a hundred thousand...because right now...you have at least a an army outside this perimeter..and we have to get the upper hand...and we can't let them know we are training..so i have a few places on this property of where we can train, and also...I think we should hold parties at least once or twice a week..to make them think we are living life and we arent scared." She said, as she looked at the queen, letting her take this all in.

Report Post Tip

Savannah nodded as she walked back in from the bathroom. "Very well you start on the the food deliveries and anything else that we need." Turning her head as she looked at Vishous " Get the men and warriors on duty around the manor and the gates"

Siting back down as she carried on listening "then we must also help these poor people escape the camps in time , but right now we need this training "  Biting her lip as she thought for a moment "Uhmm  there is a ceremony for later this week one of the men is getting married to his girl " 

Report Post Tip

"Alright..sounds like a plan...in the mean time we secretly train..if you like i can start as yalls trainer until you guys get the hang of it..and then let you go from there.."she said seeing the queen come back into the room.

"Alright...well i say trainingvfirst..and get rid of those here first before we go and become super hero's..haha." She teased as she took out her own satchel and opened the cap and took a drink, feeling better as she put it away.

"Oh...that's perfect..we can make a celebration out of that..we can use some of the men and women to decorate..and we can have you heppm.to get you involved with the people...if you show them leadership, then they will feel nothing is up..the more you act like everything is normal..and like they are safe..the more they will interact with each other..they will also move about more...help you with whatever is needed..they will be ablr to start businesses..and such..not only that but they will want to fight with you..the more courage you show..the better the power gets around here." she said, as she smiled.

"Leviticus...I need you help them out as much as possible....we need them to have as much knowledge as well can give them..and let that idiot moses know..I will start training with him tonight." She said teasingly, she took a deep breath and let it out.

Report Post Tip

She nods her head "we can do that, start with some of the brotherhood first, so that they know whats needs to be done. Then they can train with you and the others " Savannah laughed at the joke "Super hero's my ass its annoying that these people would infiltrate my people unnoticed "

Sighing softly as she stretched her back to the point her bones crack slightly "Gives me a reason to have fun again after all these years, to dress up in a dress other than pants and corset " she smirked as she looked down at her clothes

Report Post Tip

"Haha..yeah i agree...I mean there is a reason we look this good..people just let the clothes fool them I guess." She said, as she smirked.

She then nodded at the statements, "Exactly..alright now I you like i can show you some epic secrets about this mansion..that my brother left for you." She winked, gathering the papers and stacking them, "The more I show you this house, the more you could use it to your advantage." She said, as she leaned back, after finishing up with the papers.

She then pulled out her satchel and took another drink, "Say kirya...I know you are good at this, how in gods name did you get all of this information?" Leviticus asked as she looked up st him.

"Well..I can transform into them...while I was directly in their ranks...I was playing as 12 people...interestingly enough it was pretty easy to fool the humans as well...including hitler..infact i have all his secrets...like he is a jew himself...he also killed his own parents..filthy human..along with our enemy...only reasin these guys are in power and can get so many people to follow them, is because of our enemy, which I got to hang out with the leaders..heh..they are just as much of a pussy as they accused us immortals of being." She paused as she took another drink, and almost growled. "Honestly...yakuzas laugh at them..Because hitler and out enemy is trying to make an army of immortals to slaughter the jews or anything that isn't blonde and blue eyed...honestly the yakuzas are pretty good..you know i might help then out of our american concentration camps." She said as she took another drink

Report Post Tip

She nodded "Yes i would like to know of theses secret places here in the mansion, the more know the better for the kids and the women."  rubbing her head gently "But first lets sleep now so that we are refreshed for the morning and get some food in our stomaches " stopping mid sentence "what Hilter was a jew and yet he killed all those innocent people in the camps? What the fuck "

Savannah growled as her eyes flickered Amber then back to her natural color

Report Post Tip

"Mmm...yeah..now you see why i wanna hurry up and get this taken care of..isn't there a saying somewhere..don't bite the hand that feeds you?" She asked as she put her satchel away.

She then leaned forward scooting up, and put her coat back on and nodded like she was serious, "Kind of makes me think these people don't give a care in the world as long as they get what they want, he sees it was casualties of war..i see it as betrayal to his own blood and his own family." She said as she stood up taking her files.

"Alright, so tomorrow, I show secrets of the house, one by one, then then we train, sound good to you all?" She asked, as she his her stuff in her coat, and stood up walking towards the door.

Report Post Tip

Savannah frowned at Kirya "Now listen I have been up for three days straight, with no sleep and no food inside of me. I want this but it was you that said we should act normal and not let them out there know  whats going on" She began to yawn and rub her temples  "I mean if we have a fresh start when our bodies aint so fucking tired and low on energy."

As she looked at the time as she was expecting her love ♥Anakin_Skywalker back from his hunt around the city on matters she asked him about

Report Post Tip

Scouting missions were far from Anakin's favorite kind of work. Sometimes the situation called for it but boy was it a different animal entirely down here on this planet. Blending in wasn't that hard to do back where he was from, but down here he usually stuck out like a sore thumb. He was back to wearing his traditional Jedi robes, though these days he hardly felt the part. His hood covered his face as he made his way out of the town, and to a car that was waiting on him. @Savanna_D wouldn't send him completely unprotected just in case something went wrong, even though he was perfectly capable of handling himself. She was worried by nature, the hunters she concerned about had been more active recently it seemed, and she didn't want to take any chances.

He couldn't blame her, given their activity in the town she sent him to, it would seem something was amiss. The streets were not heavily populated with the usual hustle and bustle. More like they were almost locked down and under some kind of martial law almost. Patrols on the streets were frequent, and most people were not allowed to hang about out on the streets just doing nothing. Seems there had been reports of danger and potential strange activity in the town, and people were all on pins and needles.

This ride that was awaiting Anakin's return to take him back to the manor was a bit of a relief. It would take him less time now to get back to Savannah and report. He entered the car and greeted the driver with a friendly nod, lowering his hood, as the man started the car and drove them back to the manor. He went the long way, constantly checking the rear view mirror to make sure they weren't tailed. Anakin used the silent ride to get his thoughts together. He almost slipped into meditation, but figured with all that was going on, now was not the time to slip out of an alert state.

Before long they had arrived at the manor. Anakin hopped out the car as soon as the engine was killed. He quickly made his way into the house greeting the guards and all the workers there he passed by swiftly. He made his way to Savannah's office and knocked on the door. It was opened by one of the guards who's name escaped him at the moment. That was something he had to work on. He gave them all nods and noticed a new face he'd not met before. He stopped to study this new woman, before also giving her a nod and focusing on Savannah who was seated behind the desk. He gave her a formal bow and proceeded to report like he would to an employer.

"My lady I have returned." He began. "There seems to be great unrest in the city. Most people are deciding it's safer for some reasons to stay off the streets. Authorities are patrolling the streets now quite frequently. I believe either these hunters have informed those in power in the town, that you and your people are close by, and the city is working with them to lookout for you and the people who live and work here. Either that or they're here and the city is looking to take care of both you and the hunters at the same time. My guess would be the first option, but it could be the second one as well."

Anakin finished his report by picking himself up from his bow and standing up straight. He could easily sense the worry in the room from some of the others through the force. Examining Savannah's face she seemed stressed, and he could sense the conflict inside of her as well. The beast must have been acting up again. Hopefully they would be able to keep it calm for the time being, as that would not be something they needed to deal with at this moment.

"How should we proceed my lady?" Anakin asked.

It seemed to be the question most the others in the room either wanted to ask, or already knew the answer to. Anakin was late to all te conversations that seemed to have happened here in his absence. He was hoping to be caught up.

Report Post Tip

"Savannah....this is acting normal...and I'm giving you until tomorrow night to get refreshed...in order to get your beast in control, we need to get you started as soon as your refreshed..that will be the start of normal...I have other stuff coming for you...and it will be fresh..I never leave my brothers most trusted allies hanging..." She said as she turned to look at her firmly.

She then noticed she almost forgot a paper, as she walked to the table, she saw Savannah's well what seemed to be her close friend, but by the looks of things her lover? Maybe, kirya didnt know but she didnt want to assume. She nodded back in respect, as she kept the papers close to her body, keeping thrm hidden as much as possible.

"Oh and Savannah, if you like i can take the kids for a few hours with who ever tou want watching over us, and I will have funn with them...I'm sure you would like me to get to know them as well." She said, as she looked over at Leviticus.

"Well..old man..we better get going..." She teased and giggled.

"Who you calling old..you about as old as me..let's see if i can still beat your ass when we go to practice." He chuckled.

Report Post Tip

Savannah smiled as she heard the  chatting to Anakin in the main hall of the mansion. Turning her head to Kirya "wait a moment, Kirya. I had a feeling something that was going on for a few days with missing people going from the city. I would like you to meet Anakin, my lover and protector. I had him watch the city and find out whats been going on with my men as they go patrolling. "
Getting up from the desk and walks around to his side "We can't do much right now as Kirya says my love, we have to act normal and train as hard as we can to beat these fuckers.  Sleep and build our energy up."
Looking over at Anakin "Have there been any more abductions in the city? We need to know all this so we can wipe out these freaks of nature " she sighed as the beast looked out through her eyes, she was ready to fight but stayed close to the surface. Anakin had calmed her down whenever he was close to her.
"Thank you Kirya for helping with supplies for the people and i will send word to the my warriors in the other world to get their mates and kids to safety just incase the hunters find a way to get through the portal."

Report Post Tip

Anakin gave a respectful bow to the woman Savannah introduced him to. He then turned his attention back to Savannah as he was asked a question. 

"I haven't heard anything more about abductions, since you first heard about it. Maybe that's why more of the people are choosing to stay inside now, and why patrols are more frequent at the moment. The town is still on pins and needles about that or something else, but everybody is awaiting something big or something in particular it would seem." Anakin informed Savannah. 

They planned to get some sleep and regain their energy along with training. He knew that he couldn't increase his powers through traditional training methods, and then he wondered if Savannah and her people had a special kind of training themselves. Either way he'd try to stay as close by as possible, seeing that she was again having trouble dealing with the beast inside of her. He knew both Savannah and the beast had gotten used to his presence, and that he helped keep the both of them calm. He sensed great distress and conflict from the both of them, so he could agree that rest was indeed in order. 

He remained quiet as Savannah finished her conversation with the woman who's name he believed was Kirya. Once she was finished he brushed a strand of hair out of her face and put a comforting hand on her shoulder. 

"You're tired dear, some rest would do you good now." Anakin said comfortingly. 

That seemed to get some nods of agreement around the room. 

"We'll be ready to move when the time comes my lady." Anakin said with strong resolve. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

She gave a sharp nod, and then bowed to the both of them after he spoke and took their leave, as she left, she took a deep breath, not realizing she had been holding it. As he stepped out of the room she then started to walk down the hall, as her mind wondered, she really missed alot, it was time to get back to what she knew and start a new.

"Kirya.. What is bothering you?" Leviticus asked, as she blinked, bring pulled out of her thoughts.

"Hmm?...oh nothing, I was just thinking about how to beat your ass at your own game?" She giggled, pretending everything was fine.

"Mhm..I highly doubt you could...haha." She said, as their laughter echoed through halls.

She then stopped at her door, and unclocked it, she opened it, walked it putting her key away, as Leviticus walked in shutting the door as he locked it behind him. She then pulled out her stuff and put them away. After she was done, she then started to take out her information and began to organize it, putting it up on the wall. 

As she was done with that, she then realized she was in a huge room, she wondered if her brother had hidden secrets in this room, it was his room after all, she smiled at the thought. She then saw a desk and such but the book cabinet, it looked you spaced, so she then closed her eyes trying to remember, thrn suddnely she could picture it looking up at her older brothers, 

"Kirya, make sure you read the story of giants and the bean stalk then The story of the civil war." her eldest brother said.

She then opened her eyes, and looked for the two books and they happened to be next to each other, she then pulled them back as the door began to open. She gasped, feeling excitement of the mystery, but it was loud.

she then waited until it was fine and Leviticus laughed, as she jumped at the sound of his laugh, then she smacked him, "oi that's so not funny..made me think we were troubled...or like my brothers were in there to catch me." She said.

He just laughed even harder, she looked back at him with a look like she wanted to beat his ass.

Report Post Tip

She felt Anakin's hand upon her shoulder as she reached up and touched him gently. Savannah felt as if her body was ready to fall down from the exhaustion from the past few days  with worry about the people in the city. It was her duty to keep them safe from all evil, yet she failed to stop some of them from being taken.

Walking up the stairs to their bedroom after peeking in to check on the twins, smiling  softly as they slept, going into the room and leans down to kiss their heads softly before leaving them with Rhage who was sleeping in the big chair by the fire. 

"Do you think we can stop these things my love? I know Kirya says we need to train hard and act normal so that they don't pick up that anything is wrong" she says as she leads him to the bedroom, closing the door and starts to change for bed

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Finding out secrets!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL