Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 06:39:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Finding out secrets! Started by: Kirya on Jun 16, '19 18:43

Anakin watched Savannah go through her normal routine when they would prepare to retire for the evening. Once everyone was dismissed from the office and she took her leave, she went to go and check on her children. He stayed by the door as she peeked in on them at first. She then fully went inside as quietly as possible so as not to wake them or their guard. He watched with a smile as she looked on at them fondly. He even felt that their guard was possibly aware of their presence, but since he was able to tell who it was he remained in a resting state. The whole scene was precious, and reminded him about the good in the universe. This whole thing reminded him of the good in the world, when there was so much bad and so much loss. He had to protect this, if he failed here he was sure there would be no good left in his future. 

He gave a deep sigh through his nose as he fought these thoughts back. Right now he needed to be strong. For Savannah, for her friends, family, and most importantly for himself. Savannah walked back his way and led the way to their shared bedroom. When they got there she spoke. He could hear the doubt in her voice. She was questioning herself and being hard on herself. He couldn't blame her, he'd done the same thing many a times.

He could understand the tough position of responsibility she found herself in. It definitely wasn't easy at all. He sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to him, indicating that he wanted her to sit down next to him. She obliged and sat right next to him, resting her head on his shoulder, and he held her. 

"We'll stop them Savannah. We'll stop them because we have to." He said with confidence. 

He leaned his head against hers trying to comfort her and help her to relax so she'd stop being so hard on herself. 

"My master once said to me a long time ago, those who fight for nothing other than personal gain, or themselves, are already weaker than those with something to fight for. You're fighting for your people, and the people in this town. You're protecting those you love and those you care about. They will give you the strength in this time of weakness and doubt. The time that you're unsure of yourself, and unsure of the odds and your abilities, remember what you're doing this for. Who you're fighting for, WHY you're fighting. You'll realize you can't fail, and you find that you're a lot stronger than even you know. These people fight for you, and you fight to protect your people. All together we won't fail love." Anakin said. 

He believed every word he said. Sure he could've spoke about the training, hell he could've eve tried to help, but he believed that this battle would be won with mindset and in the difference in the hearts. This person who had more understanding about Savannah, what she was and her past would be better suited to help her train her physical strengths. The battle to keep her mind strong, her spirit strong, and most importantly to keep the beast inside of her under control, was the most important part for him.

Report Post Tip

Kirya completely oblivious that outside of her room, she was to entranced to what she was seeing right now, she peeked around the big weird book/door, seeing an event bigger room,but it had shelves and more books,  it reminded her of s library.  It seemed to be bigger than what she originally thought, the shelves seemed to be going all the way up to the ceiling, it was huge. She then kept exploring and down one hall of shelves all the way to the back she could see a smaller door, and went to go check it out.

"Kira..this seems weird...why would your brother hide this here." He whispered to her, she smirked as she walked to the door.

"Mmm...because he is my brother...that's why." She teased, as she tried to open the door.

As she tried to open the door, it seemed to be locked, until she looked down and saw her wrist, it was the necklace, that he gave her. As she looked at the lock, it looked to fit, she then put it in and turned as she pressed, and it clicked, then as she backed up the door opened by itself.

"Kirya..this is not right..you are digging through the man's privacy, I mean come on the night have something in here that could eat me and you." He said, slightly teasing.

"Pfft..what like me?" She said with sarcasm, she could hear the puppes in the room not far from them.

"Is that sarcasm?..because I can't tell.." He teased.

She looked back at him and went in as the lights turned on, light up the torches, like magic, she then could see everything as they lit up,thr ancient gliphes and paintings of their past and of their people, she raised a brow..she looked father and saw how big it actually was, she could see that it had s ttaining grounds like from the ancient past, then it had a cleansing area, she wondered if thr training grounds out in the property was a arena, she sighed.

"Hey come look, Leviticus, seriously...come check this out." She said, as she went further as Leviticus followed and thr puppies following him giving out puppy barks.

Report Post Tip

Savannah slipped her red silk robe on over her black silk nightie as she looked back at her love. Anakin always knew how to calm her mind, even when she is fighting with her beast.

That first night, when Tomas from the city came up in to the gates of the mansion asking to see her about some disappearances down in the city...Back then it was a few of the homeless people who had vanished, but now families of women, children and even men. She needed to find away to stop these bastards from taking more of her people. 

Anakin was right about one thing, she cared too much and this could be a weak point within her. Savannah had to train hard in order to fight these things that Kirya told her about. Walking over to the balcony and stood out into the night to feel the air upon her skin , when a shot rang out and she looks down at her stomach. Feeling the something moist soak through her nightie as a trickle of blood dipped from the corner of her mouth. Looking  back at Anakin as she fell to the ground "My love!!!"
Guards running around out in the grounds trying to find the assailant,who was hiding in the hedge. They grabbed hold of the man and punched him hard with a loud crack, dragging the body across the lawn to the mansion. 

Vishous and Wraith came running into the room growling"Damn it, hurry pick her up and place her on the bed now "

Report Post Tip

Time had passed. Not only was this the place where Savannah was shot in her own home, but Anakin was also gunned down around the same time as well. The memory was in the forefront of the now named Vader's mind. He stood out on the balcony, in the exact spot where he remembered Skywalker holding the bleeding vampire queen in his arms. She bled and asked for help. The guards came rushing trying to figure out what happened, and Anakin was split in two different directions. Half of him mindlessly helped his love to the bed and watched as other people helped to heal her. The other part of him rushed out to take care of the person who had attempted to murder her in her own home. Skywalker and Vader were a lot alike in that regard. Skywalker was weak, he couldn't stop the situation from happening. Even then he wondered what exactly to do with the captured person. He wondered how to deal with them, what would be the best way of extracting pain and vengeance from this person. Vader would've have just reacted, making the man suffer on the spot, and would've have thought twice or hesitated about it.

This was just one of the differences between who he is and who he was. Security had stepped up in the manor a lot. Lockdown had gone into effect, and it took some real convincing to be allowed back in, when he showed up how he showed up. Luckily Savannah was awaken by his arrival, but it had disrupted her healing process. The healing was taking some time, but it apparently was heading in the right direction. Vader was pleased about that, he was also pleased with how well the Panther was behaving. Thinking it could potentially be a problem, he stuck close by, making sure it remained calm.

He continued to stare into the sky from his spot on the balcony, but his focused was disturbed when he sensed the presence of Wraith from behind him. Ever since he reawakening, his senses through the force had gotten much better. He didn't need to turn to know it was the man, nor did he turn to address the man.

"How is she?" Vader asked evenly.

He knew she was still alive. He knew she'd be very hard, almost impossible to kill. He could still feel her and the panther's presence through the force. Yet, he was still very much concerned about her current condition.

Report Post Tip

After some time had pass, Kirya had been stuck with the twins, training, and saving them both, so the twins could survive this life, because kirya knew if it weren't for Savannah vader would be turing into a blaze of darkness, and she very well couldn't let that happen, after all they were growing fast, just like their birth father had predicted. 

Noel and Raven had been staying near kirya without her knowing, she would laugh it, they seemed to be doig in secret, probably because they were so shy, and didn't want to get into trouble by the maids or the warriors, and Kirya didn't mind it, it kept their minds off their mother until she was better. It wasn't like they were in the way anyway, they wre just peeking in on the aunt, she giggled seeing the two peek in, she was in the office, as Leviticus walked past them.

"Kirya...Vader is doing well.. and we went to go see her." Leviticus said, as he handed them small warm sweet buns for the twins to eat. 

"As expected, it was only a matter of time....Noel, Raven come in...so you arent in the workers way." She spoke Gently as she looked up, seeing the twins come in and go over to the couch. 

As she looked at the twins, they were now almost a teenager, they were old enough to start really training with their aunt, she smiled as Leviticus sat next to them, "Auntie...if its alright with mom..and Vader..can we study with you?" Raven asked, as Kirya had just looked back down at her stuff.

"Mmm...yeah...that is fine...since your late father wanted me to get to know you two...and help you wiht your ancestory as much as possible...I am just passing down what was given to me...and making your mother and father proud to give you away at your weddings when you get of age." She said, almost just like her brother and just like she was a chinese woman.

Report Post Tip

Gregori stood by the bed of Savannah as she woke and held out his wrist for her to feed. "Savannah, take my blood as you lost alot after i healed you from the shooting. I offer freely and with honor." she took his wrist as her fangs slid out and sank them into the vein, drinking deeply. feeling her strength slowly recover.

Savannah couldn't remember  what happened  that night, only knowing that Anakin had held her in his arms. "Gregori, what the fuck happened to me? feels as if a got hit by a ton of bricks" Pushing her self up against the pillows and looks around the room, seeing Wraith standing by the wall relieved to see her alive once more. 

She blinked as she tries to find Anakin  "Where is Anakin?" she frowned as she slowly got up and walked over stumbling slightly on weak legs. She bit her lip as her stomach heaved, Gregori came to her side and placed his hand upon her shoulder "Gently Savannah, dont rush things in your condition" Looking at him strangely as she placed her hand upon her stomach. The panther purred in her mind as she curls up in her mind, linking to her " What are you purring about you little minx? Why are you acting so calm?"

The panther linked back with a smirk "My queen, you are with child  and i can feel the little one deep within you" Savanna's jaw dropped and then a soft flush of heat remembering the night, cursing softly to herself.

Turning her head to the strange man in the mask as her head tilted slightly as she looked closely at him "Anakin, is that you? or another part" this confused her even more. Then around to look for her children "Where are my children"

Report Post Tip

Who knew one mention of a name could stir up so much emotions that shouldn't be. Anakin. He paid it no mind, squashing down his own inner feelings and choosing to ignore them. He turned his upper body so that he could see the woman barely standing from the corner of his eye behind the mask. He didn't need to see her, he could feel her, he could feel her panther, actively calm. He could sense her confusion and slight panic. He could sense it all, he was more attuned to the feelings of others through the force. The more he concentrated, the more his powers grew. He turned around to face her, his cape turning with him. He faced her fully and got a good look.

He inhaled and exhaled calmly. He heard it aloud through his own ears behind the mask. She was asking for Anakin again. It seemed she didn't remember. He would not be the one to tell her about it again right now. Right now, he had other things on his mind. He couldn't quietly scout or do reconnaissance anymore. His armor, and current situation would not allow him to be quiet and stealthy any longer.

"You're finally healed." Vader noted.

He stepped closed to the woman to get a closer look at her condition. He could tell already that she wasn't 100 percent yet. He place a hand gently to her cheek. Hoping that the gentle touch, even if it was through a glove, would tell her all she needed to know. He picked her up bridal style, and carried her once more to the bed like he did before. He gently placed her in it.

"You're still not ready to be moving about so carelessly. Stay and rest. I will consult with our guest who has been watching over the children about where the enemy lies. We have sat back and played defense long enough, I will not allow any more harm to befall you. I plan to lead an assault myself once I have the proper amount of information. It should be sufficient enough to buy you enough time to recover and find safety for your people. This location is obviously compromised." Vader went on.

He turned back to the one who healed her.

"You. It is now your duty to stay with her and make sure she rests until she is fully healed and can move about safely and properly. If anything happens to her while I am away, I will make sure you pay a price that is doubly worse." He threatened.

He faced Savannah once more before reaching out to the panther inside of her through the force to check on her once more. She seemed truly content for some reason even he couldn't understand. It worked for him, as long as she wasn't troubled or causing Savannah trouble it was fine. Once he was sure he turned toward the door and made his exit. He went off seeking the aunt to the twin children, the one who was called Kirya, if his memory served him correctly. As he left the room his cape swished behind him. It was time they had a conversation about exactly what was going on, and what was to be done here.

Report Post Tip

Kirya had felt the time right, as she stood up, setting her pen down, she sighed, she felt their mother must be resting, for she knew that Vader was sensible, and kept her in bed just as she needed to be, after all she had almost died, and her men needed to relax, so in order for them to relax, Savannah needed to relax. She then started to walk towards the door as she said, "Leviticus I am gonna take the twins out for the first training day...if you see anyone come looking for me, have them find me at the training grounds, that is where I will be." 

"Mmmm, alright, do you would the maids to send out something to freshen the palet?" He asked, as she nodded.

"Yeah..that's good to do, also send out some of the men that are not on guard, we will be be training them, I already promised their queen that I would do this, I don't need to delay any longer...if we want them to take over..and if she wants them to have a good future, then we need to start as soon as we can." She said, as the twins got up to follow her. 

"Well..to mom that will see here when she is well rested." Raven said, as Kirya bowed and they went off to the training grounds as quickly and quietly as possible.

Report Post Tip

Feeling his hand upon her cheek as a tear fell upon her skin, knowing who he was and wondering what happened to her love. Wrapping her hands around his neck as he picked her up  and placing on the bed. Savannah placed her hand upon her stomach thinking of the unborn deep within her womb.

"Yes, i'm healed, Gregori is a powerful healer within my people" She laid upon her side and drifts back off to sleep as her panther purrs inside her mind.

Gregori stepped forward and growled low "i would die for her as would all her warriors" as he watched Vader leave the room angry 

Report Post Tip

Vader paid no attention to the anger he was sensing come from the room he just left. Healer or not, he had a job to do, they all did, and he needed to remember to do it. That was all he cared about at this point. He made his way to the office where he last knew Kirya was holding up. He also was able to sense the children's curiosity coming from there earlier. He headed there, unlike the last time, he didn't pay very much attention to any of the workers he went by this time around. He quickly found himself at the front door of the office. He didn't think to knock, and he just opened the door. Inside, he didn't find the woman he was looking for, but instead, a man who he'd seen around before. The man noticed him as well. Vader gave a quick look around the room, but didn't find a sight of the one he was looking for.

"I'm looking for the one called Kirya." He stated simply.

The man looked at him for a minute, before standing up.

"She's not here." He answered. "She's gone to train the twins, along with some of the Queen's men to get them prepared for what is to come. They're in the training grounds. I trust you know the way."

Vader stared the man down from behind his mask. The man did not flinch or give off any sign of any kind of feeling one way or another. The man interested Vader slightly in the way he stood his ground. He remembered some of the people in the manor both working for and close to the Queen who had interesting personalities and good capabilities. This one in front of him, pleased him. He made a mental note to find out more about this one later. He turned on his heels and left the office making his way for the training grounds.

Once he arrived he found the woman, Kirya showing the twins and some of the other warriors a few things. Teaching them, training them. He stopped and waited for a minute before stepping out onto the field. He watched from afar for a little bit. He watched the things that Kirya taught. Especially with the twins. He was wondering if with them and with Savannah herself if he should show them the ways of combat that he himself knew. This was before he became a less capable combatant due to his condition, his new suit, and his brush with death. Now the way he mainly knew how to handle himself, he couldn't teach. He was sure that Savannah and the twins weren't force sensitive. It wasn't impossible for such people to be here, but he didn't feel any of them capable in the ways of the force.

After watching the twins learn from Kirya for a bit. Vader finally stepped onto the field. He let his presence be known but he didn't say anything, content to just continue to watch. The twins noticed him first, along with some of the other queen's men. It hindered their concentration. Finally wondering what it was that was bothering her session Kirya turned to see him. He looked directly at her from behind his mask, and walked up to her once she had acknowledged him.

"I need a word with you alone. I would like to consult you on something." Vader said simply.

Report Post Tip

"alright, you two, I know you can throw, and I know you can fly, but what I want to know....is what else can you do, like me, without movement I can move a weapon." She said, as they all gasped.

"it is as you said auntie...we need to raise the arrows if they are shot wrong...right?" Noel asked. 

"Yes...we need to make sure we can manuever all weapons of one cant hold their own, then we step in and help them." She said, as she nodded and seeing noel bow in respect. 

As she then looked to the croud, "Now then I want you guys to just do three moves, move forward and swing, move backward and swing. this is something you must do, it is the start of your training, as for the twins I want you to make sure all weapons are able to strike the enemy." She smiled as they bowed and said yes. 

Just as she finished speaking she noticed vader stepping up, she bowed in resepct, as he walked up to her, asking to speak to her with a matter that was important, she nodded to him. "uh... alright...you guys continue...and I will be back in an hour...if I am not back before your shift starts, have someone come fetch me hmm?" She said kindly as she looked to him. 

"ALright...then let us go somewhere...where it's quiet and broadened so we can speak with ease hmm?" She said wiht full respect and politeness.

Report Post Tip

Laying back upon the pillows, Savannah  closed her eyes for the moment. She felt tired and lack of energy, from the healing process as Gregori sat beside her and placed his hand on hers "Listen, Savannah i promised your parents i would stand by your side. I have failed them that night they died as i was outnumbered by these hunters and since then i have been tracking them all over the world"

She opened her eyes and looked at him strangely "Gregori, i need to find them and eliminate every single one. Will you help us in finding them and the people that they have taken." As sleep took hold of her, curling up on the bed.

Gregori picked up a blanket and covered her up to keep warm. Leaning down and whispers softly  "I will my Queen as my word as a warrior and my vow to your father"

Report Post Tip

Vader had led the woman back to the office he had just left. He figured it was one of the more secure places inside the manor where they would not be disturbed. It was also the place where most of the planning and the conversations about this situation had taken place. Conversations he had missed. It was the reason why his information was so lacking. It's the reason why he hadn't already gone and begun to hunt down this threat on his own. He planned on rectifying that today. He heard the woman close the door behind her once she also entered into the office. She understood this was to be a private conversation with the two of them. Vader moved to a window and looked out of it before he began to talk. He didn't want to be a complete brute to this woman, and looking outside at the sky always seemed to keep him calm. 

"The queen is resting and getting better as we speak." He informed the woman. "She will recover in due time, and when she recovers she will want to move against these hunters before the time you have told her to wait for has come." 

He had rested his hand on his waist now as he spoke making sure to take breaths in between his sentences.

"Unfortunately we can no longer afford to wait. These hunters have hit both of us, and they have continued to wreak havoc inside the town that Savannah is supposed to be protecting. The time for patiently waiting is over. If we are not to strike the death blow, then we need to strike the blow that brings fear to the enemy." Vader said emphatically. 

He squeezed his fist animatedly to show how passionately he felt about this. He also half turned his body toward Kirya's direction. 

"The only problem is, I know nothing about this enemy. Skywalker was off watching and seeking information, scouting when you first arrived here. I was not here for the briefing about this situation. I was not apart of this conflict from the very beginning like most of these warriors here. This was not even my fight from the beginning, but it is now." Vader informed the woman. 

He turned completely to face her now, his cape turning dramatically with him. 

"I need for you to tell me everything you know about this enemy we are to face. Who they are, what they are, and where they are. Any piece of information you have is critical. So if you would not mind, bring me up to speed with who it is that is the target, and where they or some of them are located, so that I may go and annihilate them."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Finding out secrets!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL