Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 09:38:04
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Has the Commissar Gone Too Far? Started by: CommissarZverev on Nov 20, '19 11:47
As I’ve stated earlier kong, he deals with respect towards his pals, no one else. If you don’t like my opinions, that is perfectly fine, that is the point of a free state.

Does it make more sense that a wise guy had something to do with a much higher ups death or would it be more plausible that said higher up, brought upon their own death by their own actions? I understand that logic only makes sense when it is in your favor but this is getting ridiculous.

But that was the point of this whole thing, right Commissar? See who will step up and then have your comrades do everything in their power to continue slandering them. We’ve spoken Commissar, you’ve asked me to anonymously post things for you, you’ve asked me point blank if I had anything to do with his death and I responded with the honest truth, unfortunately, that didn’t fit into your narrative so you ignored it. I have no desire to air your dirty laundry, Like I said before, you are very good at twisting words.

It’s not hard at all to see what you are doing.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Oh yes, woe is me, Belle "I misunderstood what someone was saying and then hitlisted them twice without doing so anonymously and somehow I'm the victim" Corsica. I feel your intense pain. 

Report Post Tip

Make no mistake if I feel disrespected again I will hitlist that person and I wont hide doing it anonymously like a coward. I did place those hits becasue I was disrespected by a fellow wise guy. so get over it that someone had the balls to say fuck you bitch and do it in the open.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

The clown rolls up sitting a top a wooden rocking chair which has been lashed to the roof of what seems to resemble a triumph herald. Fumes pours from the back of the vehicle which for some reason is crammed full to breaking with what appear to be bright orange midgets.

The car stops and the clown stands up.

"Why have a soap box when you can have a classic car such as this? I have been told of the wittering and moanings eminating from this corner of the street and for what it's worth like to input my 'twopenneth'. My family line has been away from these parts for years and years and years.  I read diaries and monologues of my family exploits in these parts and decided to see what it was all about.  One of the shining stars in my foray back to these shores has been CommisaarZverev - I cannot speak of him highly enough.  It would seem that the bitterness and jealousy of old has not diminished, for those stood here slandering and speaking up their sleeves ask of your city leader to invest in you a debating and public speaking course, it is easy to critique and throw rotten fruit at someone who stands tall.  Let you who groan and gesticulate earn the right to stand shoulder to shoulder with the finest invigorating orator currently devoting their time to you."

With the the clown lifts his right leg and lets forth a tremendous dose of flatulence, he shakes his leg before settling it back down, sitting on his wooden chair and banging the roof of his car.  The car screeches away leaving behind a cloud of black acrid smoke.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $2,000,000 Tip

Yes PhillipMarleau, we can all agree that CommissarZverev is a wordsmith. What I dont understand is why you feel the need to mix this well deserved compliment with all the hate and slander. 

I have never seen the commissar deal with anyone in a disrespectful way. You know very well that your claim are not true friend. This wery speech is a perfect example of that. CommissarZverev is coming to the streets to ask for constructive feedback. But you come at him with lies and deceit. 

Now dont take this the wrong way. I have much respect for you and I value our close friendship. That is why I have to tell you this. I hope we soon can all put this unfortunate business behind us and continue to breath life into these streets together.

As for you BelleCorsica I want to take a moment to thank you for your contributions to the streets in the last few days. I know I am not the only one who enjoy hearing you speak and I would be very sad where you to chose to stop doing so. I think we can all agree that putting up those hits where not only justifiable, but the right thing to do.

But the man is dead Belle, cant we please let the dead rest in peace? We dont need to drag their names through the mud time and time again. Please, out of respect for the dead. Let is rest.

BelleCorsica, you are the  meanest most insensitive animal that walks the earth. You didn't have the balls to actually do anything as you didn't even fire a shot, tried to farm it out to someone ballsier. This whole episode occurred because you couldn't follow basic discourse, which had nothing to do with you, got mad (probably at yourself) and made several erroneous hits which were quickly taken down. You then got told to simmer down before you did something else irreparably stupid that would get you killed. Only by the good graces of Viktor and Sharpe do you remain able to breath. Your survival was not a victory for those saying "fuck you bitch", it was just the keepers having a modicum of sympathy for the chimps.   

Report Post Tip
Thank you kong for proving my point, I appreciate it. Of course you’ve only received respect from him, you’re one of his pals. He asked for the peoples’ opinions and this person is giving theirs. The fact that you continue to spread his lies is actually doing more for my opinion than anything else could.

There was a reason all of New York stayed in their own BD, there is a reason that all of the true writers are staying within the BD. That reason is clear to everyone whether you want to believe it or not.
Report Post Tip
The entire reason that no one has said anything is because as soon as anyone of us has opened our mouths and spoke, be it Dominic, Bella or myself, we’ve been attacked by your friends. That was the entire point of this, so you and your buddies could attack more people under the guise of a street conversation. I’m not the only one who sees it, it is all clear as day.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $2,040,000 Tip

you think I am scarred of a fucking bullet. If I was scared of a bullet I wouldn't of placed those hits on that fellow WISEGUY for being disrespectful .

I ( my bloodline)have always showed everybody respect regardless of their rank or their bloodline. All I ask for in return is the same.  

But much like your apology it would be empty at this point so you all can keep it.

Report Post Tip

Dominic and BelleCorsica both sent abuse to my mailbox, with the former threatening to kill me and the latter winning the Oscar for passive aggression. This comes on the back of the same person hitlisting someone (i.e. try to get them killed), when they weren't even talking to her. These are the most hostile actions of anyone involved in this sordid story. These people aren't whiter than white, PhillipMarleau, regardless of how desperate they are to appear as the victims. That too is clear as day.

BelleCorsica, please accept my deepest and most sincere apology for you trying (and failing) to carry out a contract killing. That was really insensitive of VIPCreditsGrin to drive you to do that by talking about MariaReynolds and not you.

I am not VIPCreditsGrin though and I tire of the feuds of the past. Being an EsteemedBusinessman, I hope we can do business together in the future with a fresh slate. Perhaps we could settle our differences with a working lunch? I know a fancy Italian restaurant that serves a fine bowl of muesli.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Shove your twisted apology. 

Thank you Mr. Esteemed business man and your friends for making me not want to be on the streets anymore.

Go ahead you guys can slander my name and slander my work all you want. Don't care anymore.

Report Post Tip

There is only so much I can do, Belle. I have offered you an apology and to settle our difference over a nice lunch, which I will even put on my expense account, and you have thrown both back in my face. The spurned muesli is positively running down my chin and yet you still cling to being the victim. It would have been the best table in the house too, near the Jarl. A real shame.

Anyway, I'm a busy EsteemedBusinessman and I have to get back to esteemed businessing. An empire like mine doesn't run itself. 

To conclude, Commissar, they're probably more envious than anything and Dominic is a useless newsman. 

Just out of curiosity, how is it any different that a rank of thug is allowed to speak like this when you all scream and claim omertà? Aren’t you comrades all about respect or whatever it is that you claim? The hypocrisy is a little stomach churning at this point.
Report Post Tip

Allowed to speak like what? I've tried to squash whatever beef it is BelleCorsica has with me and she refuses to do so. This is a shame but not something I can really control. I'm also business partners with many, many, people but a comrade I am not. I remain unsponsored at the present time, although I am keenly looking for work. 

I'm also not entirely sure the code of silence really applies in this situation, Phillip. How is a business lunch a problem?

Report Post Tip
Let’s not mince worlds Commish Kuku. You’re alive because your off shore accounts are very successful. That success allows you to throw money into this world and people keep you alive for it. If you where piss poor, you would be killed at every chance given. Your linage has one of, if not the longest history of being a malcontent that does ammount to much.
With that being said, seeing you alive for longer than ten days is impressive. Keep dipping into your off shore accounts to keep you alive. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it eh?
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Just to be clear, I had nothing to do with the hit being placed on BelleCorsica.

I would not engage in such an aggressive act, I am an EsteemedBusinessman, not a contract killer. 

Despite this, I must admit to being reassured that someone else shares my disappointment that she skipped out on a peace offering though. 

Report Post Tip
So, just so everyone is on the same page, of the three people that have spoken out against this mess, one has been shot at and one has been hit listed. I thought this was the place we could speak without fear of retribution, it seems that was part of this ruse as well.

To be fair, it has become public knowledge that one was shot at by his own boss and the other should already be dead for hitlisting associates of other families. The truly shocking thing is how I have survived to adulthood, having slept through the first two weeks of my life in the discarded hot dog bin of a Japanese convenience store after I was birthed on the cold plastic mat floor of the snack aisle and left behind by my estranged mother, before being mopped into the darkest corner of the backroom by the store clerk (who would become my mentor) Junichiro. I am stronger now for it, and have developed a permanent and insatiable hunger for chocolate-banana's. 

So, just so everyone is on the same page, of the three people that have spoken out against this mess, one has been shot at and one has been hit listed. I thought this was the place we could speak without fear of retribution, it seems that was part of this ruse as well.

No where is safe. If you die, you die. Don’t believe for a singular second that you can say what you want without becoming a target. 

I am fully aware of that. What I am pointing out is the massive hypocrisy. I’m fully aware that I’m a target now, apparently a rouge for not stepping into line with them. I’m not shooting at anyone, peaceful resistance if you will. I’ve made it abundantly clear that I am no physical threat to any of them, however, I will continue to speak out. If I am silenced for it, everyone will see and know why.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Has the Commissar Gone Too Far?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL