Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 03:14:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Has the Commissar Gone Too Far? Started by: CommissarZverev on Nov 20, '19 11:47
Guys, if you're gonna place hits on me, make them for a decent amount?
Report Post Tip

CommissarZverev to address your original question.  You are horrible at administering contests.  Like, honestly really really bad at that.  You make no attempt at all to be honorable or respectful in any way with regards to those dealings.  As evidence, I would like to present the following letter for public inspection. 

To: MariaReynolds
Sent: Nov 16, '19 15:58
Subject:

Maria,

If you enter your account of the duel with Amsterdam-Vallon, I will guarantee you second place, providing you don't reveal details of this conversation to anyone.

Now as for the rest of this, I have been listening… and there has been a lot to unpack here. 

PhillipMarleau, no one drove Jen_Mooney to leave this community.  She claims to have chosen to leave for reasons that are laughable to be honest.  For those of you who are unclear about her reasons, they can be found posted on a lamp post in an alley near here. Someone mentioned her name a few times to make light of a situation.  I would love to hear from someone who formed a negative opinion of her based on something Destro said, but it isn’t going to happen, because that would be legitimately ridiculous.  If I had received the correspondence that Destro received from Shannon’s daughter, I would have burned the first letter and gone about my day.  Her claims are just silly.  Ignoring people who are annoying you is fairly easy to do in this world.  If she was easily triggered, she should have chosen to ignore it.    

Regarding New York, you claim they weren’t a danger to anyone, so, you have first-hand knowledge that no one in that entire city was training a gun?  The time and place for commenting or even criticizing the decision Mikhail made to protect his business interests has come and gone.  That decision definitely has nothing whatsoever to do with the question that Zverev has brought here today. 

You have commented that those who worked under Billy_Mastrosimone are the only truly great orators of our time.  The bloodlines that worked for him tend to share aspects of their lives that many of us prefer to keep private.  They are known to speak about their love lives or the trials and tribulations that they encounter while conducting some of the shadier aspects of our business.  That is one way of speaking that is in no way affected by other people coming to the streets as well.  They are still fully able to continue sharing their lives with the entire community.  No one is stopping them.  They are not staying in any business district.  Nothing you are saying about that is clear in any way.  You are making things up.  If they are spending time in one cities business district more than another, that is probably because of the serious benefits surrounding sticking to your home city when you don’t have a lot of bodyguards.  I have known of the bloodlines of some of these people, and in my experience, they just don’t fly all that much.  Stop trying to connect dots that don’t exist. 

Their type of storytelling is not the only valid option.  I am well known in some circles for being virtually silent in these streets.  For generations I have heard slightly varying versions of their stories and memories.  Never have I been inspired to join in.  All of the sudden I am writing and talking and getting involved.  It is not because of them, but because of those who you are complaining about.  This is as simple as you enjoying one type of personality and others enjoying different personalities.  You could consider that both types of personalities can be celebrated, even if you don’t appreciate them both personally. 

A couple times you mentioned that BelleCorsica was one of the few people who have spoken out against the tyranny that is supposedly clobbering the streets in recent days.  I am probably the only person left alive at this point who can honestly speak to the validity of her anger towards VIPCreditsGrin.  He was angry that I had proven without a doubt that I was the true owner of a certain suit that has proven to be a hot button topic as of late.  He let his anger override his reason and decided to refer to a piece of MY writing as garbage.  Belle completely misunderstood and thought that he was speaking to her.  I knew he was referring to me.  I’m not sure why she didn’t. He was literally calling my work garbage and I somehow managed not to respond by attempting to have him murdered. 

You and I have recently spoken about your hypocrisy.  I don’t honestly see how you are in a position to complain about the same in others, but I will also address this claim.  You are acting as though people are being killed indiscriminately for speaking their minds.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  As a wise guy, earlier this week you spent a great deal of time spewing venom at a Boss.  You made some pretty disrespectful comments in public and your boss was kind enough to overlook your actions.  There have been regimes where you would have been dead without a thought for saying some of the things you said about a made person.  Please do not think that I am wishing you any ill whatsoever, but I am saying that the current leaders are working hard to build bridges and allow people to sir their grievances without fear of imminent death.  They deserve credit that you are not giving them.   

Belle attempted to hire a hit on a member of Viktor’s crew.  She was lucky to get off with just a warning for such an action, then she came out and threatened to do the same thing in the future.  This isn’t something that anyone I have ever worked with would consider acceptable behavior.  She made her own bed.  Dominic, who I had previously known to be a reasonably calm man was making seriously threatening comments towards basically every city in the country.  Of course he was going to be dealt with.  These deaths are not about speaking out.  They are about people making dangerous choices and experiencing the expected consequences.

Finally, I feel like you don’t understand what omerta means.  You’ve said the word a few times now, and it really doesn’t make any sense in the context with which you are using it.  Just something to consider. 

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $380,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Has the Commissar Gone Too Far?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL