Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 10:24:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Has the Commissar Gone Too Far? Started by: CommissarZverev on Nov 20, '19 11:47

CommissarZverev said that people would be free from repercussions from him. He didn't say he would protect slimy wretches from their own bosses when they say stupid things because clearly, doing stupid things gets you killed.

As to the hit - which I had nothing to do with - this is well within BelleCorsica's remit. Perhaps she was tired of her own disrespect and placed it upon herself? 

Report Post Tip

What I was pointing out was the hypocrisy by who? Neither of the parties you have been arguing with were involved. The only promise made was that there would be no repercussions from Zverev. The repercussions, however, from my devastating abandonment in the backroom of a Japanese convenience store continue to haunt me to this day. I could not even make love to my ex-wife if she did not douse herself in the overwhelming smell of miso soup. 

Report Post Tip
Why is it “doing stupid” things gets you killed when it’s someone who is vocally against you but not the same when someone is on your side? Your double standard is both sad and pathetic. If it doesn’t fit into your narrative it is beat down at best and slandered at worst. You can do all the double speak you want and toss up your smoke screens but everyone here can see all of these games.

We get it, your people are in power, you can do and say whatever it is you want. That doesn’t make it right or that we should automatically respect you for it.
Report Post Tip

With all due respect, Phillip, you are arguing that someone telling the entirety of Las Vegas to put a gun to their heads and shoot themselves is either not objectively a stupid thing or somehow a double standard for being a punishable offence. The real smoke screen was the one my mother pulled when she birthed me on the floor of that Japanese convenience store like a flashbang and bolted out of the shop doors without paying for her jerky. 

Report Post Tip
I have executed the EsteemedBusinessman.

He should not have threatened people when I have promised no repercussions.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
PhilipMarleau - I just shot a guy for threatening people. I did it to prevent evil.

What have I ever done that's evil? Don't you realise that calling non-evil people evil is hurtful? And to purposefully hurt others is evil? You called my dead friend Destro a monster and said you wished you had killed him.

When have I called anyone names?
Report Post Tip
We are all entitled to our opinions, right Commissar? From my dealings with your friend, all he did was present himself as a bad person, not only to me but others as well. You can dance around that subject all that you want. But he was from the very same vein as you. I’m sure you are well liked by your friends, but it is only by your friends.

What you seem to be missing here is the part where you claim to deserve honor and respect but only show it to those on your side. You’ve only ever spoken to me with vitriol and you’re surprised when it comes back at you.
Report Post Tip
Yes, PhilipMarleau I am.

Give me three example of vitriol directed at you, or Jen_Mooney, or Shannon_Whelan?

I'll give you a million bucks for each one
Report Post Tip
See, there is the difference. What you see as a good time getting under people’s skin, poking and prodding until you get the reaction that you are looking for isn’t respect. Sure, I don’t agree with anything you’ve done or said, but I would never, ever challenge someone to a duel that was much younger, with far less body guards and a much lower rank. That is the type that you are. You do what you do to get a rise from people and unfortunately because you’re good at being deceitful and basic human decency escapes you, you don’t see any problems with it. You asked for honest opinions, and now you’re getting them. When you and your friends don’t like those opinions, you gang up. Someone was bound to say something to you at some point, there is only so much nagging most people can stand.
Report Post Tip

This is how he antagonizes people. He knows I don’t have a gun, he knows that even if I did there isn’t anything that I can do about it. He f***s with people lower than himself because he can without any fear of repercussions.

To: Dominic
Sent: Nov 20, '19 17:13
Subject:

I'm on 12th Street. Do your worst...

If It truly bothered you

Pick your gun up every hour for the next 2 months and shoot him when he looks down on you again. Complaining does not do anything for anyone.  

Report Post Tip
PhilipMarleau - my bloodline was historically completely without power but would have duelled anyone if offered. Unless he was planning a different type of move.

Trust me when I say that the rank I hold and the responsibilities I have make me tone things down.

Trust me also when I say I live with a level of danger that you can't imagine. You think I'm hard to deal with? Imagine knowing dozens of people want you dead and would rejoice at your demise.

The truth is you can't quote the vitriol because it doesn't exist.

The actual truth is that you're jealous.
Report Post Tip
Nope, not jealous, at all. You live with a level of danger because that’s what you’ve done. All the people that supposably want to see you dead, don’t have a reason too? Or does it stand to reason that if there are so many of them that you’ve done this to yourself? Are all those people just grasping at straws or did you disrespect them like you do everyone not aligned with you? At some point you’ve got to realize that you are part of the problem.

Now, as I’ve stated before, I have no desire to shoot you. That isn’t my style. I came here to write, that was ruined by you and yours. I’ll gladly spend whatever time I have here speaking out against you. If I end up silenced for that, you can gladly turn me into a martyr. But that isn’t your style either, you’ll spread your lies, claim I’m a blood line that I am not and the rest of the dirty games that you play.

That’s not jealousy. At the end of the day, I’m not you, so it’s still a good day.

It was finally time to find the man who sends her all the flowers and give him some attention. Hopefully not enough to encourage him courting her and if she gave too much she was already willing to deal with those consequences later. Sabrina sat and listened to the back and forth between men and one fiery woman. It seemed that ending her trip abroad at this point in time may not have been the best plan. The world she had come back to had people at each other's throats. 

Well, at least that Dominic guy is dead.

Sabrina stubbed out her cigarette. 

And I guess that Belle chick. She seemed like such a...peach. Sorry I missed her. 

She lit another.

To answer the question at hand Has the Commissar Gone Too Far? 

Honestly, I don't think CommissarZverev has gone far enough.

Sure, sure, in our private lives, Mr. Zverev has gone far enough. Please stop sending me flowers and telegrams asking for a date. I now have my eye on CoconutRandy. A man who truly can spin words into beauty. 

But as for Mr. Zverev, I'd like to see more of him...in public...with others. More opinions. More conversations. I need him to be at the level of Louis_T. A great man from history. A great leader cut down very shortly in his career. May we always remember The Chicago Tribune 8/15-8/16. Gone, but not forgotten. 

I can only hope that we see the great Zverev lineage authed once more. We can only hope you live longer than one day in such a leadership role. I pray to Gods and to GFC Mikhail that this happens. 

Sabrina took a drag on her cigarette as one does in situations like this. 

Report Post Tip
The truth is you can't quote the vitriol because it doesn't exist.

Quote the vitriol?
Report Post Tip

Allow me to comment CommissarZverev, at the risk of making you think that I have something against you. Trust me, I don't. As I have said in private conversation with you, our bloodlines have had very limited interaction over the years, and whilst some of my associates of old have a very coloured view of your bloodline, I myself share no such view, I prefer to judge each person on merit, and perhaps naively, I try to look for the good in everyone. I will therefore give you as frank an honest opinion as I can.

I can see a man who is trying to do his best, trying to move beyond what history tells us his bloodline is capable off, and for that I commend you. For the most part, you are polite, there is a little bit of ridicule and acerbity there, which on occasion I believe your boss has taken you to task on. You tend to talk down to those you view as your social inferior, I would be one of those people as I am not yet made, and don't have anywhere near the kind of money that is needed to move in your circles, which in some ways is acceptable given the world in which we live, regardless of the fact that my bloodline has walked these streets longer than you've been able to stand up to piss. This is, after all the mafia, and any of the great works of Mafia fiction I have read or seen on the silver screen is replete with asshole wiseguys mouthing off to those they perceive as their social inferiors, and also includes attacks by those same wise guys whenever their social inferiors try to stand up for themselves. 

You run competitions which whist meritorious in their stated aims, fall far short of those aims. There is always a pall of underhandedness and duplicity surrounding all of your competitions with all the winners being linked to you in some way. We have heard first hand from several people that you have approached them to skew the results, either by posting anonymous posts, allowing late entries, rigging the voting, giving back handers for no reason and so on. Again, this is the mafia, what do people expect? No one does nothing for nothing in this life, and I don't expect you to just hand out millions randomly for no reason, however, as your competitions have gotten people involved who are not in your circle of friends, I can understand their annoyance when after spending time and effort on creating a wonderful contribution for your competition, it is overlooked for some trivial piece of trite bullshit. They are rightly or wrongly proud of their contribution, and to have it pissed on from a great height by you, or some of your friends it is bound to wind people up. And just to be perfectly clear here, I am not including my father's one and only entry to one of your competitions in this, his entry was written many years ago, so there was no work on his part to share it with you. He never expected to win, however, I will say he was a tad upset with you when you did piss all over it, and treated it like it was a steaming pile of dog shit that you had just stepped in.

Finally, the one thing that does let you down is some of the sycophants, hangers on, and cronies that you either willingly or unknowingly surround yourself with. There are quite a few folks that have died in recent weeks, some come from great bloodlines, some I have no idea where they came from or what rock they came crawling out from under, some of them still walk these streets. Pretty much every last one of them was a total cunt. They harangued and disparaged anyone who had a view different to yours. They have sullied the name and reputation of people, even going so far as to drive them away from this life. They have hassled and shouted down people of class, not social class, but genuinely decent salt of the earth type folks (no not all of them). And whilst this is not directly you r fault, it is a problem of your making, because you allowed it to happen, you allowed it to continue, you never once spoke out against it. I'm not going to name names, I'm not going to point fingers, because You asked for feedback, they didn't, and some of them are dead, and their sins are their own to bear, not their children's. 

So there you have it, my two cents for what its worth. You are not a complete cunt Commissar, you don't come close, but if you play in the shit, don't be surprised when you sometimes smell like shit.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $1,020,000 Tip

CommissarZverev You remind me of the guy who wrote the failed The Chicago Tribune. I am sure you are very familiar of him ;) 

The Chicago Tribune was the most popular newspaper of its era.
Report Post Tip

CommissarZverev lol and turns out the author was a troll after all ;) 

Report Post Tip

Which Commissar are you referring to? 

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Has the Commissar Gone Too Far?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL