Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 01:07:26
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Trump Impeached Started by: MartyMuscles on Dec 19, '19 10:32

The House voted to impeach. The articles of impeachment will now head to the Senate, where it may be unlikely to pass due to the spineless mouthbreathers who hold it hostage. Still, an enormous, humiliating indignity entered into the history books for only the 3rd time ever. Please check in with your white trash thoughts, MAGA incels. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $240,000 Tip

Orange trash thoughts, Marty. Orange trash.

This might actually mean something if he were unable to run again. Since that is not the case, it will only serve to ramp up his base. We'll be seeing another four years of Tiny Hands.

Report Post Tip

It means nothing sadly. The senate, like you suggest, will do nothing. He'll run again also and win again. Sad, but true.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Yeah yeah, impeached but no sanctions will be brought, they'll not find against him and it'll be ruled insufficient evidence or no improper use of powers

Report Post Tip

Senate will over throw this'''

Report Post Tip

So far the Democrats have shown their incompetence. If they dont have atleast 4 senators from the right side willing to cross over...this whole process is moot. 

This is the Dems chance to prove America wrong. 

Im skeptical though. 

Report Post Tip
Orange man bad now waiting for the media to tell me what to be outraged about next
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
MAGA!

Trump 2020
They impeach someone who told them he was going to trim the fat.
Now that he did everyone is pissed. Politicians need to reliese they get voted in and they can be fired just as easy.

Like Trump they all need to get off their asses and do their jobs.
Trump has only done what he said he would do.
The rest need to follow suit.
Stop it!
Report Post Tip

The Trumpster is a scum sucking POS

Report Post Tip
No I disagree

He is just not an ass kissing politician that everyone is use to.
And he says stupid stuff.
But he is doing what he said he was going to do
Report Post Tip

People need to stop complaining about the Senate and the House of Representatives and how they behave and VOTE  the incumbents OUT. People always complain about how they do their job or rather don't and their back handed corruption. There would be less political corruption if the VOTERS did not let these incompetent people hold the positions they do for so long.

Report Post Tip

DIsagree Trump even though i didn't vote for him. Did everything right , and if don't like fine but i think if they impeach him we just vote back in. So why don't they move on do something good for the country instead this stuff

Report Post Tip
Because the politicians love wasting time and spending the tax payers money on stupid stuff.
Report Post Tip
BaaBaa listens to the talk show
Report Post Tip

Hurray. Great news. 

Report Post Tip

...Trump has only done what he said he would do.  

...But he is doing what he said he was going to do

Like building a country-wide wall on the Mexico border, and charging it out to Mexico?

Rorschach,

Trump doesn’t give a rats ass anymore, he said all the right things to start with. He should open more pharmacists there’s a lot of people getting sick with his bullshit.
Report Post Tip
I mean... I'm not sure if it's true or not, but I read somewhere that if a president is impeached a d then it's overthrown, their first term is nullified and they can then run for two more terms...

If that's true, then Democrats may have really fucked themselves over.

If it's not true, then at least there's that. Lol.

Regardless, this is far from over.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Trump Impeached
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL