Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 18:18:47
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Who was the Best at the top? Started by: Lothario on Dec 25, '19 03:05

Simply put who in your eyes accomplished the most in this game? Who rose to the very top and stayed there? I'm sure you all have your admirers. Share them! I'm talking legendary heroes of old!! 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

ChristianGato

JackMezzo

AnthonyBlack (Made Made only but I can't start this character list without adding my personal favorite)

Love him or hate him, he's the most creative and inspiring player I've seen in my humble 11 years here. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

tita hands down

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Curtis & Diemne are the two who spring to mind for me, lived for ages and ruled with an iron fist

Disorder definitely, even the gods had to intervene.

Tita and it's not even close
Report Post Tip
The four that come to mind

Tita
Roman
Deimne
Disorder

Just dominated their eras
DeadlySin is another that dominated his era.

None of this people were what I consider impressive really. Any person that racks up a big enough gun can keep control through power. What impresses me more is someone that can unite others and keep the peace through discussion - a proper Mafioso is all about maintaining connections and building respect.

Tita may have achieved some of that, I don't know, I was on A break when she reached the top.
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Sims

CCLW

Another world.

Another time.

RIP Nick Corleone

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Wow so many tita fans! I imagine she would've been a fantastic leader to follow. 

I got one! 

Godfatehr SexyBeast. He was a legend.

Report Post Tip
Who is SexyBeast?
Report Post Tip

Roman or DeadlySins

they ran the world back when it was a different beast. Don’t think anyone could top them.

or I hate to say it but 303 rarely have I seen a group stick together once they made it to the top. They were a different animal as well in their own sense. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Roman was great! I was honored to be a part of his city even if it was such a short time..

He was a titan and I hated seeing him fall. Come to think of it..who was the ASS that took him down? 

Report Post Tip

Lothario Joe was

Report Post Tip
Briana_Arao was a legend in her time
Report Post Tip

That guy Luis Pistachio.. took over the game in his first run.. maybe that was his name anyways. Some say it was Pignateli.

Roman i would say, it was a good run, and was the best hit squad room i have been in
Report Post Tip
I would say best is that guy bruiser real class act
Report Post Tip

Oh wait nah its gotta be the "One family" Regime

Waits for the applause for the comedic joke

What impresses me more is someone that can unite others and keep the peace through discussion - a proper Mafioso is all about maintaining connections and building respect.

Couldnt agree more with this. Not really hard or impressive in my eyes to remain on top simply by gunning down people frequently, anyone could do that. A lot more impressive in my eyes to maintain control while you keep the peace through good leadership by maintaining a good relationship with those you work with. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Who was the Best at the top?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL