Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 14:24:17
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
If you hit/scraped a parked car. Started by: Grooglez on Jan 06, '20 01:28

People who park their cars over two spaces make me wanna key every single fucking panel on their motor, then leave a note telling them to park in one space and not to be a cunt. Just sayin.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Don't be a dick, leave a note with your info. People tried to dip at my work after hitting my car once. I guess they forgot about all those cameras in the parking lot. 

Report Post Tip
I stupidly reversed into a parked car at 2 mph 🙄 in the car park. It was just slight paint damage.. no dent or anything else but I still left my details. Posted the paper through their slightly open window and an extra one under their wipers to make sure. No one ever contacted me. I felt terrible. I could never just hit and and drive.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Got hit by an uninsured driver nearly two months ago. His fault, ran directly into the side of my truck. I’m SOL cause he doesn’t have insurance. Fuck you non insurance having assholes.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip
I'd probably be that pissed I wouldnt know
Report Post Tip

I'm definitely with Randall on this one -

if you hit a parked car you have more issues than just insurance

Report Post Tip

I hit a parked car a three times. Didn't have to leave a note though. I'd get a knock on my door and my neighbor across the street would say your car hit my car again can you go get it. I sometimes forget to put my e-brake on when i come home after a night out and it rolls across the street into the neighbors driveway and hits his car. I don't think that's as stupid as actually being in the car and hitting a parked car. :p

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $250,000 Tip

i would leave a note ofc as i hope the other person would do it aswell.

Report Post Tip

i would have to stop of course & make sure the catalytic converters wear intact & if no one has come out yet i would kindly get out my saw & proceed to get all 2-4 of them puppies off for the nice folks . oh and also leave a note saying they should be more careful as to where they leave a decent car just laying around .     

I've got one before. Luckily I didn't HAVE to leave a note... Since the other car was mine
-_-

But if that hadn't been the case, then yes I would leave a note.
Report Post Tip

Uh, I admit I did scrape a parked car recently, shouldn't have tried to pass in that tiny spot. But it was parked badly, and it was just a small scratch

Report Post Tip

It depends on how bad I hit them. If there is no visible damage or a scuff I let it go

Definitely would leave a note, you have insurance for these kinds of situations, it wouldn't make sense to not leave a note asides from being an asshole.

Report Post Tip

I've never hit a parked car but this is something I hate, my mums car's have been hit several times at her work but they won't even pull up the security cams to see who did it.

Report Post Tip

change your shirt and run like the wind

depends on the situation

Report Post Tip

I'd like to believe I would leave a note, yes.

Report Post Tip
Fuck that strip the gears hot digging it man!

Yeah, i will, but mostly will try to buy it off with cash if it is a small dent

Report Post Tip

Leave a note but put a persons details on it you don't like

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: If you hit/scraped a parked car.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL