Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 01:51:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
If you hit/scraped a parked car. Started by: Grooglez on Jan 06, '20 01:28

I hate when somebody do this too me so I would leave a note for them to see so that we coud fix the problem 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Years ago, I was getting into my car and the wind caught the door, it hit the side of a car that was driving by. The driver gave me a dirty look but kept driving. I waited about 15 minutes but he never came back, I can only assume he had no tax or insurance.

Report Post Tip
Oh absolutely! Firm believer in the 'do unto others' rule!
Report Post Tip

Who hits a parked car, they are parked and easily avoidable.

Report Post Tip
Of the car looked battered already then I'd leg it
Report Post Tip
If the car i this is already hit. I am leaving.. The wont notice another bumb
Report Post Tip

i would leave a note

Report Post Tip

Interesting question.  I would face the consequences.  I have done this and paid for all repairs.  It sucks when this happens in life.  We have to be responsible for our actions.  Don't forget about karma.  She will get you eventually.  Best to fess up now and get it over with so you sleep better at night.

Report Post Tip

The type of car wouldn't matter to me. How much damage I did would matter. 

Report Post Tip
It takes real skill to hit a parked car.
Report Post Tip

If there was very little or no damage, I'm just leaving and if I see someone do it, I'm not a snitch. 

Report Post Tip

You should leave a note or else who knows what they could do to you if they see you trying to leave

Report Post Tip

I accidently knocked a wing mirror off a parked car. I did leave a note however

Report Post Tip

If you asked e 6 months ago I would have said drive away, since then this happened to me 😩😅

So I might hang around and give my details

Report Post Tip

Living here in Egypt is quite different, so I would probably wait for the car owner and offer to fix their car. Otherwise we could agree to the value of repairs and how much damage done then i'd pay what I can.

Report Post Tip

Leave a note

Report Post Tip
Drive away and don’t look back
Report Post Tip

See the thing is, I would always leave a note if I would not get sued for it. People are dicks, I have insurance but even a little dent can make it rise like a mofo. Most of the time i leave a note

Report Post Tip

I would put a note on the car to have the people contact me, but also take a picture, so they cant blame you for other damages the car had :)

Report Post Tip
You’d like to think a high majority of people would leave a note. The amount that don’t is scary though, scumbags!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: If you hit/scraped a parked car.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL