Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 04:17:32
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
If you hit/scraped a parked car. Started by: Grooglez on Jan 06, '20 01:28

I wouldn't leave a note.  Had my car hit in three different states.  I guess its my turn to say to hell with them.  

Report Post Tip

I would leave a note and explanation, nothing worse than a coward.

Report Post Tip
One time I was leaving a spot after breakfast, backed up too far in my truck. Lightly tapped the car behind me. Skrrrrted off. I was in high school so it don’t count.
Report Post Tip

Yes, I would leave a note with my details. 

Report Post Tip
If i hit a car i leaveo a note with my contact info because its so frustrating it it happens to me and they dont do it
Report Post Tip

I've had it happen to me. An older gentlemen, quite wealthy hit my car in a store parking lot.  Damage but minimal. He left a note with his name, address and phone and would pay in cash to have it fixed.  All was good. He made due on his word and paid for damages. 

Report Post Tip
I will leave some of my guards to die for me lol
Report Post Tip

This happened to me with my first car. I was pissed but my insurance covered it without my rates going up. Now a days dash cams can be set up with a car in park and engine off. I don't need to park where there is surveillance. ;)

Report Post Tip

I would leave a note,  I have had it happen to me without.  It is a terrible way to start your day. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

get tire iron out of trunk smash it up more and say damage was already done and drive off and tell the nearest ticket guy that car is parked badly and to check it out

Report Post Tip

I preach to my workers....Do what's right, even when other's aren't looking.  So, yes, I would leave a note and take responsibility

Report Post Tip

ya, I would. I'd want someone to do the same for me.

Report Post Tip

I never have & probably never will as I pay attention when driving, hasn't stopped twats hitting my car though :/

Report Post Tip

I'd leave a note, mostly because I'd rather build the good karma for someone to leave me one

Report Post Tip

My fatass has paid more in car dings than food this year LOOL

Report Post Tip

I remember a couple of year ago driving on an icy street I skidded into a car.  Where was a slight dent.  I didn't leave a note.  My bad.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Drive off into the sunset playing a thousand miles

Report Post Tip
I’d leave a note for sure.

Biggest arses are the ones that leaves a note, that’s even blank or just a «sorry for slamming my door into yours. So many people looking I’m leaving this note so they think I’m a good guy».
Report Post Tip

Yes I will leave a note

Report Post Tip

I'll leave a note depending on the circumstances.  My fault?  I'm leaving a note.  Their fault? Fuck em.

Example:

I open my door about 3/4 of the way to get out, and just as I take my hand off the door, the wind catches it and it flies fully open into the car next to me.  Fuckkkkk.  I wait about 20 minutes to see if they show, then end up putting my name and number under their windshield to get in touch with me.  Totally my fault, that carelessness was on me.

Example #2:

I go to Genos in philly, anyone who has been there knows parking is a motherfucker.  I park and get out, while I am waiting two new cars replace what was parked in front of me and behind me, leaving me about 3" space in front/behind of my truck.  After I get get back to my truck and see this, I ask all the people there if either are their cars.  I go over to pats and ask there, nothing.  I ask the employees at genos, nothing.  I ask the next two shops down, nothing.  I go over to the park across the street, nothing.  I wait 45 minutes, still no show.  I then proceed to attempt to make a 381 point turn to try to get out of there, it's just not happening.  I wait another 15 minutes and neither shows.  I then proceed to back up into the car behind me and push it back a few feet, impaling my trailer hitch into the front of his car.  As I pull away it takes his front bumper off of his car.  I get out, put the bumper on the sidewalk and then get back into my truck and continue on my day.  Fuck that guy.  He doesnt deserve a note.  There is absolutely no reason to park 3" from someone else, intentionally blocking them in, especially if he has like 5 feet behind him.  Split the fucking distance you inept driver :/

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: If you hit/scraped a parked car.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL