Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 23:06:38
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
World war 3 Started by: Albert-Anastasia on Jan 06, '20 02:15
Am I the only other American here that is actually scared for ww3?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Yes...yes you are. I know 2 guys in Virginia with more fire power than Iran.
Report Post Tip
I'm not scared of iran per say; im more scared of who would back them
Report Post Tip

One of those guys is me!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I'm not too concerned. But I have heard on the news and read articles stating that many people are backing off as allies. So hopefully they don't turn on us.

no real shit will happen, it will be background war

Report Post Tip
Well considering im going in to the armed forces soon, this stuff spooks me. Has China made a stance on it yet?
Report Post Tip

In general, a war against Iran will be a sad sight, and I hope a potential war can be avoided. 
There is no peace movement like the old days that had influence, like the protests against the Vietnam war. 
Be sceptic to what you read in mainstream media, especially on topics like this. Ever since 9/11 who was started by Jews/Zionists, Iran is the last country would haven't been invaded. So I guess this was bound to happen, and Israel want to remain in control over the middle east, and the financial benefits play its part as well of course. And now USA has a President who hands out direct threats on Twitter....

Report Post Tip

If I was your father Albert, Iran is the last place I would see you go to!

Report Post Tip
Well lets look at the facts, America bombed an air port with the intent of killing an Iranian General and militia leader. That in its own is an act of war. If Iran does retaliate (where it has full rights to do so) that would most likely lead to war with Iran. Now the only question is who (if any one) would support the U.S
Report Post Tip

Idk who will support Iran, but would assume Nato will support the USA. 

Report Post Tip
I think Nato would support Iran considering we deliverd the first strike
Report Post Tip

USA is a member of NATO, so that will not happen.

Members of NATO: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_states_of_NATO

Report Post Tip
Nato would not a member of the security council go out and declare war on Iran like that, you forget that the U.S is the golden boy of the world so nato would sanction the hell out of the us for an unprovoked attack
Report Post Tip

That USA could be sanctioned for this by any country who is a member of NATO is a possibility. But that a member of NATO would support Iran in a possible war is something I doubt. 

Report Post Tip

Albert, I suggest you learn a little more about world politics before you join the military. Thinking NATO would side with Iran against the US in a potential conflict is absolutely absurd. How old are you?

CLO, the only thing that would be "sad" to see is Iran getting a thorough beat down. Iran will, most likely, not blatantly attack the US or any of her forces because that would almost certainly ensure the Air Force rains hell down on Iranian military assets within their own border...and be fairly unchallenged.

Report Post Tip
This days it isent looking like there will be peace for a long time but hopfuly WW3 isent coming
Report Post Tip

things like this give me anxiety attacks lol

Report Post Tip
I dont have time to worry about any of this.
Report Post Tip

I doubt a real world war will kick off over this. The Saudis killed an American citizen in the Saudi Embassy and nothing happened.

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: World war 3
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL