Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 15:44:16
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Captains First Mistake Started by: Superboy_Prime on Feb 20, '08 08:37
*Superboy_Prime flies into the Streets*

I thought it was about time that we exposed a few things about TheCaptain, things that you can argue Omerta should leave uncovered.

But I'm a Civilian, the ways of Omerta have absolutely fuck all to do with my 9-5 job. I haven't committed any crimes. I haven't partaken in any blood oaths, and I'm not from Sicily. So I can say without a doubt I'm exempted from keeping my mouth shut.

I also understand that:

a) what I say doesn't matter

b) I'll be killed in 24 hours, and

c) I'm not worth the spit that shined The Captain's wrestling boots.

So please refrain from pointing any of these facts out later on in our discussion. I know all this already.

But let's get into the fun shall we?

TheCaptain has just set up NWA_GANGSTA as a Captain for New Blood Rising. Yayz.

"Who?!" the majority of you will be asking. You know, the guy who had the word "n%gga" (the "i" was my omission) in his profile picture but didn't get killed for it.

"Who?!" come the repeated cries. You know, the fella that spends more time in another world (mafia.org) than here in this one. Who was trying to actively recruit people over there but a few weeks ago.

"Who?!" you once again cry. Okay, okay, the bright-spark who was shooting at immigrants under 48 hours instead of helping them whilst RHM for TheCaptain.

TheCaptain, as he outlined in our discussion in his auth topic, may have thought NWA's actions weren't deserving of anything more than a *severe* gun-taking, but what he really failed to realise is that a RHM is under special scrutiny. The same rules do not apply. There are no excuses, no time-outs.

The actions of a RHM can get a Leader killed, especially when they can't do something as simple as calculate 48 hours. In my opinion TheCaptain was extremely lucky that there were other wars going on at the same time or New Blood Rising would have been wiped out for that - something that I think TheCaptain actually knew at the time. But he kept his head down, NWA was no longer put as RHM, or not very often.

He waited for it to blow over, then he put NWA in bold.

NWA_GANGSTER, the man:

Who cannot be trusted with a gun.

Whose father (Gaara) was reliant on his RHM for absolutely everything.

Whose father had to ask Cathy Parks for help with his Street speeches - Rest in Peace Cathy.

Who decided Killer_Jane was good enough for RHM, obviously having no idea that Killer_Jane has been going around trying to instigate the murders of the CP because she doesn't "trust them with the game" or whatever that means.

Whose past and present sins are more than enough evidence that he should never be allowed near bold or italics. Ever.

But by all means, let's congratulate this ridiculous error - hang on sorry, I meant brilliant decision. Well fucking done.

*SBP claps*

But is this the first mistake the Captain has made in his career so far as a Leader?

I really don't think so. Isn't TheCaptain the one who picked Hummer (Clipper, a known random wacker and rogue) as Hitsquad Leader and Marco (lol) as his RHM?

Isn't TheCaptain someone who is absolutely incapable of punishing anyone?

Actually, that might have a lot to do with his Badass upbringing. It seems that McTavish's inability to do anything to "upset" the apple cart in his HQ meant that so many people got away with quite literally murder.

But Badass is dead and gone, so what is the Captain's excuse for not punishing his people? For allowing the late Hummer to attack under 48 hours olds and then receive nothing more than a slap on the wrist? Hummer managed to last an entire week after his first offence and TheCaptain covered for him. Covered and covered until the pile of offences were too much and he had to be taken care of.

Unlucky for you, if you happen to be an under 48 hours old gangster in the same city as a New Blood Rising hitter with a penchant for shenanigans,

What would happen you ask? Well first off, you would be shot for mugging. Amazing really since you probably had only just woken up for the day as a homeless peron, to find a guy with a gun shoved in your face. Because mugging is absolutely the first thing that all under 48s actually do.

Or maybe the mugging excuse is a big fat lie? And not even an original lie either as I've heard that one used time and time again by many leaders.

Not to warmonger, but if TheCaptain and NWA_GANGSTER were to meet their demise very soon, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

But of course, I'm a bitter civilian who knows nothing.

*SBP yawns*

I'm just sad that my father/mother/cousin's dog was killed and I have nothing better to do with my time than bash the leaders. So don't listen to what I say at all.

And yes, I am having a great lol behind my mask of anonymity like the superhero that I am.

lol.
Report Post Tip
"Not to warmonger, but if TheCaptain and NWA_GANGSTER were to meet their demise very soon, I wouldn't be surprised at all."

Are they both going on vacation soon? That seems to be the indicator these days.
Report Post Tip
"But I'm a Civilian, the ways of Omerta have absolutely fuck all to do with my 9-5 job. I haven't committed any crimes. I haven't partaken in any blood oaths, and I'm not from Sicily. So I can say without a doubt I'm exempted from keeping my mouth shut."

If you're not part of the crime world Superboy lil chaparoonie. I doubt you know what you're talking about, who in their right (fucked up) mind would have told you what you speak of today, as you said...you're a civilian, not bound to Omerta...why would someone within a family tell you anything? Of all the crap that came out of your mouth, you're right about 3 things.

a) what I say doesn't matter

b) I'll be killed in 24 hours, and

c) I'm not worth the spit that shined The Captain's wrestling boots.

That's about it. But if someone else got shit to say about all this and can actually back it up, i'm willing to kick back and listen.

And some OOC in your face; Stop acting like your fucked up character knows EVERYTHING, you're a fucking civilian, if you're IC then you wouldn't know anything about what has happened within the crime syndicate we call Cosa Nostra. And stop fucking advertising a different game in the streets...fuckwit.

Yours truly,

~K~ aka Your Kryptonite ;)
Report Post Tip

Actually, that might have a lot to do with his Badass upbringing. It seems that McTavish's inability to do anything to "upset" the apple cart in his HQ meant that so many people got away with quite literally murder.

Before setting his family up, TheCaptain was originally a member of The Iguana Corp. This is hardly secret knowledge: he has a fucking tattoo (OOC: It's in his profile) advertising it.

If you are going to come out in the streets and levy such accusations at a respected member of this community--ESPECIALLY if you have no evidence behind you--your ass better fact-check every detail of every claim you make.

And on the same token, actually providing some evidence might lend some credibility to your claims. Just because you say it doesn't make it so.
Report Post Tip
I thought giving out witness statements in the streets was frowned upon?

I suppose since I'm going to "die" anyway, it doesn't really matter. I'll get you your evidence.

As for the Badass/Iguana Corp thing - my apologies, TheCaptain was in State Street, not Badass, but then again it was pretty much exactly the same family - just with a better leader.
Report Post Tip
Actually, that wasn't even the part I was speaking of. Let's break it down, piece by piece.

How? Because the man apparently made one mistake? And that overshadows the fact that he has been one of the hardest-working soldiers and RHMs for TheCaptain? My grandfather led a family in his day, and he had a two-strike policy for random wacking. Why? Because people make mistakes. But the Gangsta is someone who apparently learned from his mistakes, and has gone on to a fabulous career.

My father was in Gaara's family. This is complete and utter bullshit.

Whose father had to ask Cathy Parks for help with his Street speeches - Rest in Peace Cathy.

So what? Not everyone around here is a good street speaker--in fact, my father briefly entertained the idea of making extra money on the side writing speeches for crewleaders. Speaking ability, while nice, is in no way indicative of leadership ability. And, on top of that, kudos to the man for recognizing this, and finding a strong speaker to help him out--unlike other leaders, who shall remain nameless, who sounded like Luca Brasi ever time they stepped onto the streets.

Who decided Killer_Jane was good enough for RHM, obviously having no idea that Killer_Jane has been going around trying to instigate the murders of the CP because she doesn't "trust them with the game" or whatever that means.

This is mainly what I was talking about in terms of "evidence." If you are going to slander an innocent woman like that, make sure that you can prove what you are saying is true.

Whose past and present sins are more than enough evidence that he should never be allowed near bold or italics. Ever.

I disagree. I'll admit, this speech has touched a nerve because of what a friend the Gangsta's family has always been to me. But the fact is, you will find very few Mafioso, regardless of name, who can outperform this man.

So stop bad-mouthing a good man's life, and go out and make yours worth something.
Report Post Tip
NWA_GANGSTER, the man:

I cannot comment, as his marksmanship and predatory habbits are none of my business.

The shortfallings of our fathers should not be held against... neither should the accomplishments of ancestors be consider our own.

Again, it doesnt apply today.

It's the Mafia, genius... shades of gray, if it's true... I'm sure they'll do what they have to do, but the cards your dealing here that relate to the present are all black and white. We don't roll with absolutes.

Ridicious, if this was true... your parents should of invested in a rusty coat hanging. ;)

All and all, you consider and argue the past to heavily, it's said and done with... people learn from the mistakes of their ancestors and more importantly accomplish what they can in the present rather then let generational deeds carry them today... good times.
Report Post Tip
"I mean, out of everything and I mean literlly everything I said, you decide to pick on the ooc and ic? So if I'd have come out here claiming to be the bastard son of Witchy and Alfieri, then I'd be allowed to say what I wanted to?"

lol...I just wanted your lame ass excuse of knowing these things when your civilian brain shouldn't even be speaking of this matter. But thank you for clarifying almighty one. I assume you're here to save us from the bad men such as TheCaptain and NWA GANGSTA with all your ranting? But anyways, I was saving my replies to your accusations or whatever I should call them until you had explained where you got your info from. Besides...I'm bored so why waste all my energy on one reply? And it took you how long to come up with your little story? God.

Here we go then. Ready?

"Who?!" the majority of you will be asking. You know, the guy who had the word "n%gga" (the "i" was my omission) in his profile picture but didn't get killed for it.

Please...You want someone to be killed for a word, then I could say you should be admin wacked for saying "vag", not everyone is an adult in this life we lead sonny, people make mistakes, NWA GANGSTA corrected his, and what exactly does this have to do with his capability of leading?

"Who?!" come the repeated cries. You know, the fella that spends more time in another world (xxxxx.xxx) than here in this one. Who was trying to actively recruit people over there but a few weeks ago.

(Please note that I edited YOUR advertisement, but I'll get back to that in the end of my rant.)

I could also say you're trying to recruit people to that world by mentioning it again when it has been dropped. And still...it's OOC, so not sure what you're trying to prove here other than he wanted people to play with him elsewhere, but he's still here...and now a Capo for TheCaptain...where are you at the moment?

"Who?!" you once again cry. Okay, okay, the bright-spark who was shooting at immigrants under 48 hours instead of helping them whilst RHM for TheCaptain.

The only person crying...AND bitching is you Superwhine.

TheCaptain, as he outlined in our discussion in his auth topic, may have thought NWA's actions weren't deserving of anything more than a *severe* gun-taking, but what he really failed to realise is that a RHM is under special scrutiny. The same rules do not apply. There are no excuses, no time-outs.

"OUR" discussion...lol, I didn't see your face in that discussion, care to clarify how it was YOUR discussion if you weren't even there? (or maybe your "alter ego" visited the speech? ;) And you say "immigrants", this happened once (like TC explained in OUR discussion) so it should be IMMIGRANT. Whatever the cause was for this NWA was still punished, so who are YOU to come out here to judge him because of that, his sentence was set by HIS CL, it has nothing to do with a fucked up retarded Civilian who's born several (add days/weeks here) after the incident. And please, do try and tell me that no other CL ever set a different punishment than death for similar incidents, and since you speak of past sins and present in your rant, name one be it past or present.

NWA_GANGSTER, the man:

I wouldn't trust anyone with a gun, haven't you seen what's been going on lately? :o

I didn't know his father, so can't really comment on that, but who isn't reliant on their RH's when they need them? If not, why even have a RH?

I believe Killer Jane is a RHW..Woman, not Man...man. And did your beloved Jean Grey tell you this little story as well? Or was she inside Killer Jane's head too? If you call the shit you spitting out of your mouth "facts" when they come from your imaginary friend (friend or fb?) Jean Grey...then you need to get your head examined.

Past and present...lol, I believe more than one or even 50% of the current CL's and RH's can tell you some really fucked up stories about their past, since you say past as in OOC past right? Different characters and all that. Because as far as I know, NWA's past was one incident that we just spoke of and he was punished for it. So want to move on from that shit? There's nothing there for you.

But is this the first mistake the Captain has made in his career so far as a Leader?

I really don't think so. Isn't TheCaptain the one who picked Hummer (Clipper, a known random wacker and rogue) as Hitsquad Leader and Marco (lol) as his RHM?

A known random wacker and rogue....lol? If you're going to say kill NWA for his past characters (which is ONE that you have mentioned.) and now talk shit about TheCaptain for his choice of HSL...let me remind you that the CL's around these days nor in the past were fucking Saints, shit...some CL's even random wacked. I mean Christ...even old man TeQ lost a screw 2 years ago in this same place and shot dead immigrants as you call them. And he's one of the respect bloodlines or am I wrong? If you look in the current families, i'm sure you'll find the bloodlines of a lot of rogues and random wackers my little friend, so does this mean kill all the CL's?

Isn't TheCaptain someone who is absolutely incapable of punishing anyone?

You retarded? Or just not been paying attention, or did Jean Grey read the wrong mind?

I'm just sad that my father/mother/cousin's dog was killed and I have nothing better to do with my time than bash the leaders. So don't listen to what I say at all.

lol, I killed that dog. :o

NOTE: I wasn't advertising another site, NWA_GANGSTER has been though. And since you got so fucking annoyed when you thought I had been, why don't you direct your misplaced rage at him instead.

I didn't think you had been, as I said earlier...if you were listening in this long ass rant, you mentioned it when you had no reason to, or at least not named it...so yes, you did advertise the crap out here, so it isn't misplaced rage, my aim is flawless on that one dear Superwhine.

~K~
Report Post Tip
*since there is only one Superboy_Prime, he decides to answer his critics one at a time*

To Spider Pig:

*rubs his eyes*

Blockquotes will surely offend our RP-friend Kolya. Let's try not to upset him even more shall we?

But let's get to work.

So NWA is one of TheCaptain's hardest working soliders and RHMs? I've hardly seen him around these Streets up until a week ago. And sure, you might not have seen me, but believe me I was around doing Superhero things no doubt.

The reason NWA became Captain for New Blood Rising was because he is friends with TheCaptain. That is all. Not because he was hard working - how could he be when he was busy in an entirely different world? He couldn't have been hardworking if he wasn't even around, surely? Now I'm not saying there is anything wrong with authing your friends, but I am just underlining the fact that NWA did not get his position for being hard-working.

And once again let me emphasise something for you. Normal members can make mistakes. RHM can't. And TheCaptain's response to it? Just a gun taking? I'm sorry but that's absolutely ridiculous. Normal members get a demotion too in many families. But 2 instances of taking someone's gun and no demotion for a RHM who is in the spotlight and clearly represents what your family is about.

And then you put this guy, whose gun the Captain had to take, into a bold suit?

Your grandfather, Spiderpig; was one of the most vehement speakers on the 48 hour rule (check out page 30 of the streets, topic called "48 means 48") and now all of a sudden just because it's your friend, it's suddenly allowed?

With regards to the RHM alegation, it might just be my opinion but I believed it to be totally true. I remember during a time when there was rogues, Gaara conveniently logged off and left it to his RHM to arrange all of the pro's all of the defences for the family.

Also how about the fact that when Sal_Giaquinto died, there had been rumours the day before that a Leader was going to be taken out. None of the other leaders were bothered as everyone thought it was going to be Gaara and only at the last minute it turned out to be Sal, clearly proof that the other leaders at the time didn't think Gaara was fit to do the job. Why would it suddenly be different now?

And with regards to the Street Speeches, sorry for not being clearer, but Cathy was asked to write the entirity of his speeches. Not just checking over for spellings.

Killer_Jane: I have proof but I can't give it. Convenient for me I know, but I'm not a confidant of Jane's, someone else I know is though. And they showed me logs. Showing the proof here would be breaking a promise to a friend.

And I can reel off 30 people at least who could make a better leader than NWA. In fact, as much as I don't particularly like you Tyler, I think you'd actually do a better job.

And just a note to you all. I'm not bad-mouthing. I'm presenting facts which I know to be true. An exposure as such. Never once have I name-called in this topic unlike some of you.
Report Post Tip
To GreyFox:

No the shortcomings of the parent shouldn't be entirely held against the child, but they *do* factor in. Are you telling me people whose parents went rogue in a previous life are suddenly exempt from any stigma?

This certainly can't be true, when we have people like the coffeeshop personality "Ash" who cannot escape the actions of her past even when she works hard to prove otherwise.

So you're telling me you can have the entire community point fingers at those who went rogue in the past, but I can't make a comparison between a father and son on a matter such as the ability to Lead? Jesus fucking Christ.

*SBP shakes his head*

However much we wish to be different from our parents we do share the same gene pools. We do have similar characteristics. That's just the way it is.

You seem to be living in your own little world here GreyFox. One that suits your own ideas and beliefs. A world where leading has everything to do with whether your parents should have aborted you or not - a big fat w.t.f right there.

Oh and by the way, you sound remarkably like a relative of Sal_Giaquinto's. Maybe it's the poor playing card analogies, maybe it's the "shades of grey" speech. I find it ridiculously amusing and ironic that a relative of Sal's should come in here defending NWA when Sal wanted to kill Gaara all those months ago.

It was even planned to go down with the aid of McTavish right?

Right?

Oh and if you're ever visiting Sal's grave and want to offer up a prayer, please tell him Superboy_Prime is very disappointed with him of late. Very disappointed indeed.
Report Post Tip
I'm not going to repeat myself about the sins or valor of our fathers... but I'll comment on some other facets of your argument.

When it comes down to it, there is nothing amusing or ironic about Sal and Gaara's relationship.

The man behind the monster, considers all possiblities and opportinuties. Doors open and close and it's a matter of find the right doors at the right time. Such is life, the life we lead here.

The amusing thing is, your inability to conceive the great scheme, which is in fact very, very gray. While you have certain strong and weaker points... I question your motives for constructing this assault on NWA and ressurect old event for the sake of it... Why?
Report Post Tip
In the interest of space, I've decided to consolidate my reply down to a few major points.

1. Charisma and leadership are two completely different, unrelated qualities. Just because someone can spin a good yarn on the Streets doesn't make them a great leader. Conversely, just because someone can't doesn't make them a bad leader. Your criticism of the Gangsta's father, Gaara, is that he enlisted the help of a strong speaker to help him out. I would see this as a good thing--he recognized a weakness of his, and worked hard to cover it up. We should all be so resourceful.

2. The RHM part is your opinion. You just had the son of one of Gaara's members call you out on it being completely your imagination. Drop the argument, for your own sake.

3. Though you seem to have me confused with my grandfather, I'm at least somewhat honored by your backhanded compliment.
Report Post Tip
"Whilst over there I fucked Jean Grey in her vag twice. She enjoyed it so much she told me she'd read some minds for me. Since my next plans were to cause a bit of disruption in the MR Streets, I got her to read the minds of some important people around here then she gave me a nice bj."

Wanna bet he and this thread dont last 24 hours... let alone 24 min?
Report Post Tip
My my Superboy, have you developed a crush on me or something? Ok my time to clear up a few things.

First of all, it won't be me shooting. I wouldn't want to give you the satisfaction, and it's true, you're not worth jackshit. One of the first honest things you have said all day.

NWA smiles

Oh we have gone OOC already! Great start! Well my ickle, wickle picture was allowed. I CnPd the url with allllllll my might AFTER I ASKED IZZY IF IT WAS OK TO HAVE THIS PICTURE

Oh great...I'm in OOC again! Yes I spend more time in another mafia site. Perhaps I could give you and anyone else my name to search on there and really see how active I am there. I thought me being on this site for most of the day would be enough, but alas, I am not allowed to use any other sites without being told off. NWA wipes a crocodile tear away from his face.

The next point has been answered over and over again. But I guess you love to ignore this? I don't really want to know.

Is it really upto you what decisions TheCaptain makes? Ofcourse not. Captain punished me in what way he saw fit, you have no say in it. Respected bloodlines have taken shots at the new comers to this world and nothing as been said. (Not referring to anyone alive today) Perhaps its because they don't get caught? Perhaps if it was not a mistake I would have had a friend in the same city to capture the W/S?

Again read up, yadda yadda, recycling the same point over. NWA yawns... TheCaptain took RHM off me as punishment and there was a set time on when I could have it back. So yet again, another point of yours is, for no better word, shit.

NWA_GANGSTA, the man:

Who has a bloodline that has been trusted with a gun, and has shown through. May I also point out that this mistake, was a first in NWAs bloodline. Perhaps another point you have overlooked?

Whose GRANDfather (Gaara) had a inactive RHM for a lot of the time. Hard to rely on someone who isn't there? (Due to prior engagements and could NOT be helped by SledgeHammer)

Whose GRANDfather asked for Cathys help ONCE on a street speech. One out of sixteen, not a bad ratio in my eyes.

Perhaps you should take a look at who is my RHM? Again a point that is utter shit. And please, you are talking about me and TheCaptain, not anyone else. Please try and keep it that way.

Past sins? Am I right to believe that you only know one person of my bloodline? If not, would you care to add some names to the conversation? Could it be that you only know Gaara (whose points made by you have been generally stinking of the good ol' brown stuff?)

Ridiculous error? Hmm, is that referring to all of your points that have been proven wrong? Or are you going to ignore that and keep the rant up?

Jesus Christ you really don't let people up on their previous mistakes do you? TheCaptain gave Hummer the job out of good faith. Hummer broke the rules and was dealt with, end of story. And anything wrong with Marco that is merely TheCaptains seceratery?

Again, you have not seen the punishments that TheCaptain has dealt with, so yet again, you cannot comment on.

Badass, Igauna....I suppose they look the same...somehow.

Who knows when me and TheCaptain will meet our demise, but I hardly think it will be from your gun. And yes, you are a bitter civilian who knows nothing.
Report Post Tip
My, my, my.

Well I was going to reply, but it seems that the people in question are dead.

Instead I shall fly off and have myself a delicious lol.

lol.

*SBP flies off*
Report Post Tip
Such a dog eat dog world we live in; where one's first mistake also ends as one's last. Let us share a moment of sadness for the lack of tolerance for a moment, at least until we come to our senses and remember that this is indeed La Cosa Nostra.

And thus endeth another sordid tale of the Mob.
Report Post Tip
You have yet to reply to me Superwhine. But I assume your little brain couldn't take it and decided to ask your little friend Jean Grey aka PrinceofCrap to deal with it right? I mean it took you 5 hours and you had yet to reply to my shit... lol at that and saying "I was going to reply"...riiiight.

And Orwell, your family is next. So I wouldn't mourn shit nor hold my head low, face the bullets coming with pride.

Cock Pullers, lol at your shit. It was easy to see that CP wanted TheCaptain dead. But what could the man do? You have Mr Tufting's SheDevil RH pushing TC in the streets and not to mention shooting in this war...and I see one of his members was killed after joining Cab_Tufting who is supposedly NOT in this war....So before you tell me this has nothing to do with CP....lol? Fuck off.

It all starts the same way, but in the end...at least the people dying died as real mafiosi and not a bunch of ass kissing fuckwits.
Report Post Tip
To: Judge

Sent: Feb 20, '08 16:42

Subject:

Sent as Cab_Tufting by AngelicalDeath.

we are involved in this war. bye.

From the bitches mouth herslef. npnp
Report Post Tip
Normally I hate the CPers.

But man.

Thanks guys.

I mean it.
Report Post Tip
Ah incredible manipulation of a Mob Mail there my friend.

If I try hard enough though, I am pretty sure I can do better than that.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Captains First Mistake
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL