Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 07:49:11
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Rest In Peace Kobe Bryant Started by: Grooglez on Jan 26, '20 20:04

Pretty much growing up and living in Los Angeles all my life, I've seen the impact that this man had on the city. The millions of emotions people got to experience while watching this man play craft. The impact he had on the financial being of tens of thousands of business owners. Some may say "He just played a sport", but this person playing a sport impact millions of lives in ways most of us cannot ever. 

Rest well GOAT.

Report Post Tips: 11 / Total: $220,000 Tip

He was the GOAT of my generation. Words cannot explain how this makes me feel. also being from SoCal his man was a legend. Legends never die

RIP Kobe. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Very sad day. Loyal to this club his whole career. He was an iconic athlete with a fantastic work ethic. A great role model.

Rest In Peace

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
My favorite player and a big inspiration. This has me sick man... RIP Kone
Report Post Tip

Shit so surprised I were coming home from work and see this, RIP Kobe, one of the greatest on the field ever in NBA

Report Post Tip

Growing up in Sacramento and watching this guy every year as a rival I still had an amazing amount of love for him.

Rest well to him, his daughter, and the other parent and child on board.

It's a sad day in Cali. 

Report Post Tip
GOAT

devastated
Report Post Tip
Bruh wtf I thought it was a joke at first

I'm devastated RIP

Never seen him in action, ever, but was still shocked and saddend to hear of his sudden death. Its a tragedy for any life to be cut so short.

Rest Well Kobe, thoughts and prayers to your friends and family.

Report Post Tip

So sad, one of the absolute greatest to grace the court. I bought my first ever NBA jersey 23 years ago and it was a Kobe. Definitely the greatest of my generation.

Report Post Tip

What an amazing player, RIP 

Report Post Tip

It's a real shame he and his daughter passed away in the helicopter crash, but don't forget about the other 9 passengers that passed away as well.

Report Post Tip
Super sad in every way, test well Kobe and all of the others that lost their lives today :(
Report Post Tip

RIP. I remember watching him play as a kid.. I may be a Bay Area Native and Die Hard Warriors Fan, but Kobe was one of my favorite players growing up. He was my generations Michael Jordan... Sad times. Thats why you always live everyday like it's your last, we may not get to see tomorrow. Prayers go out to his family!

Was never a fan, but always had respect for what he brought to the game.  Just an amazing player on one of the biggest stages in the world.  Never afraid to take the shot.  

RIP Kobe, you impacted the world.

Report Post Tip

Not a basketball fan, but who doesn't know of Kobe! One of the legends of the game. RIP.

Really unexpected, I didn't believe it at first

Report Post Tip
I'm still in disbelief, Kobe always felt invincible.
Report Post Tip

So young too. Definitely before his time should've come.

Report Post Tip

this is quite the news for the day

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rest In Peace Kobe Bryant
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL